30 posts
Hide Moriya DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @phantasm
Hide Moriya
Red & Green [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 8:50:03 GMT
Hide Moriya Avatar
Pulling his scarf a little, Hide gulped. He'd never been to a speed date before. Despite never having had trouble finding a date back in Unova, Hoenn was a little different. Where was he supposed to find somebody? In a deep dark cave? Not likely.

So despite not looking too out of place, what with his sharp jaw, clear green eyes, and boy-next-door 'aura', he sure felt it.

Schliemann pecked his head to get his attention and, ignoring the sharp pain, Hide lavished his best coy smile to the red-haired man who was approaching.

He liked red.

| WC: 94 | krismas time
[break]

close tab

played by

yams

butcher
he/him
november seventh
violet, johto
bisexual
enforcer
grunt
you've got a
hold on me
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
144 posts
Calem Pollet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @calem
Calem Pollet
Red & Green [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 20:18:11 GMT
Calem Pollet Avatar
It was a good thing that liked red, because he was sure getting it.

Calem walked with all the charm and grace of a storybook prince. And when he was close enough, he smiled and offered his hand to the other.

"Calem. Are you Hide?" A soft smile given to his current date. "It's so lovely to meet you." He paused and swept his eyes over the other, quick. "And so lucky for me, if I may be so bold." A deep and rich laugh was given after.
close tab

played by

Phantasm

Hideyoshi
He/Him/His
Twenty-three
February 26th
Ecruteak City, Johto
Bisexual
Researcher
Cadet
5 whoppers and....... 5 more whoppers
awards
30 posts
Hide Moriya DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @phantasm
Hide Moriya
Red & Green [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 21:03:09 GMT
Hide Moriya Avatar
Moriya stood and shook the gloved hand, though he wished it wasn't - part of him wanted to pull it right off like a fine layer of silt on a beautiful artifact. But he wouldn't be able to just leave the rest of this statue all covered up.

He returned the prince's smile. "My friends call me Hide - you can call me whatever you like."

Relaxing comfortably back into his seat, he took a sip of water and popped an ice cube into his mouth.

| WC: 84 | think fast
[break]

close tab

played by

yams

butcher
he/him
november seventh
violet, johto
bisexual
enforcer
grunt
you've got a
hold on me
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
144 posts
Calem Pollet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @calem
Calem Pollet
Red & Green [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 1:51:56 GMT
Calem Pollet Avatar
's hand was shook- but Calem didn't let it go, pulling it up to press a kiss on the back of the other man's hand with a small wink. A coy smile graced his lips when he straightened back up.

"Perhaps I will call you for a real date... if you would be so willing?" Spoken without missing a beat.

His own drink was picked up and a long sip taken from it, fox-like grin never leaving him.

"A shame we haven't more time. Tell me about yourself, Hide."