awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
reparation
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 17:39:41 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer, with the help of Casey's CHARIZARD, was able to get him to the Prescott mansion. She didn't know if or were around, and frankly, she didn't care. This place wasn't in their hands quite yet, not until they had their home in Dewford finished.

With her own Pokemon, she was able to get Casey to her room, settled in the large bed. He needed to rest, sleep, hopefully heal away whatever head trauma that he got from hitting his head on the ground from standing up after the attack.

And she tried to rest with him.

But Summer was restless. Not to mention, she still felt equally as ill as she did while they were out, her head throbbing with a migraine and nausea creeping in her throat.

Eventually, she abandoned the bed, leaving a note for him to see that she would be in her study when he woke up. However, when he did wake up and come to find her, she wasn't there.

She was coming back from her what felt like millionth trip to the bathroom, wiping her mouth with a heavy sigh. Summer looked terrible. Pale, sickly, exhausted. Yet she had the intent to sit back at her seat and type away at her computer, to figure out how company procedures were going about.

"You're awake," she said, offering a tiny smile.
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
reparation
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 18:48:31 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Casey managed to clear the mission with , sure. And he’d experienced worse. But he was still trembling. And despite her being worse for wear, she had it in her to bring him to their bed. Casey rolled over, laying on one side.

Casey wasn’t so much injured out there, as he was reliving old head trauma, from the combination of being Screeched at, and hitting his head when he tried to stand too quickly. Shots to the head were fine every now and then, but that Banette made him need to vomit. It was a miracle then, that he held it down.

Casey rolled over again, reading her note. He couldn’t help but notice that her warmth wasn’t by him in the bed. Summoning what will he had, he rolled out of bed. Casey landed on all fours, and slowly stood, with better luck this time. He then trudged towards the study, with a little more confidence in his walk.

To his surprise, Summer was there, in the doorway. She was incredibly pale looking, and no doubt had to vomit earlier. Casey’s eyes widened, and he walked over, blocking the path between her and the computer. ”You’re in no condition to be doing this. You’re gonna call in sick for the day, and… I don’t wanna lose you..” He blinked. He bit his lip, and couldn’t help but look concerned.

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
reparation
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 18:59:59 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Casey blocked her way to the computer, much to her surprise. She furrowed her brows, opening her mouth before she remembered.

"Casey. I'm not sick. I mean... I am. But, it's not what you think."

Summer reached for one of his hands, which was blocking the door. She pulled it closer to her, holding to close to her face. She was glad to see him standing up, looking better. Even if he didn't feel better.

"You're not going to lose me. Don't worry."

She decided to take him away from the study, back to the bedroom so she could lay down. She shed her clothing, pulling out something comfortable rather than the casual wear she had changed into since she couldn't sleep. She didn't like working in her pajamas.

"I have to tell you something. I wanted to tell you earlier, but I didn't think that a spooky mission in Fortree was the right place to do it."

Summer crawled onto the bed, patting for him to join her. And once he did, she scooted closer, grabbing his hands again. This time, perhaps a bit nervously. She usually didn't hesitate, but she wasn't sure exactly what his reaction would be.

"I think I'm pregnant, Casey. That night, when we saw each other again..."

Well, it wasn't as if they were really careful, right?
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
reparation
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 19:46:37 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Casey blocked her, leading Summer to reassure him. It’s not what he thinks. He swallowed a lump in his throat, and followed her. “…So long as you’re okay, that’s what matters.”

Casey felt her reach for one of his hands, and pull it to her face. With a finger, he traced the length of her cheekbone, looking into her eyes. He could stand, he just needed to rehabilitate his body a little more.

She led him back to the bedroom by the hand she took, and he followed. While she changed, Casey averted his eyes, and thought for a second. All of his jewelry was intact, but he had to get out of these jeans. “I… Okay. I just need to know that you’re okay.” He darted down the hall, to what was presumably Knox’s room. He came back, having left a neatly folded pair of black jeans on his bed, and stealing a pair of track-pants with a drawstring.

Walking back into the room, she beckoned him to join her on the bed. When he climbed atop the mattress, Summer clasped his hands in hers again. When she told him, he didn’t know what to say. ”…Summer. If this is what you want, I’ll do my best to raise our child.” He blinked. He wasn’t sure what else to say. They’d fooled around before, but he didn’t expect it to take this time. The idea of it was terrifying, mostly because of the pale, sickly look she had. But Casey glanced aside, thinking for a second. He then leaned in, planting a kiss on her forehead.

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
reparation
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 20:04:08 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
"It's just nausea and a migraine. I just haven't been able to sleep is all," Summer insisted, rubbing her eyes.

"I promise, I won't heave over and die. It's hormones..."

Lots of them.

If this is what she wants... but what did Casey want? Summer looked over at him, a concerned look in her eyes as she situated her pillows so she would feel comfortable enough.

"What do you want, Casey? I know that you wanted a family before... do you still want it? Me and you?"

She closed her eyes as he kissed her forehead, leaning into him. She'd call her doctor in a while, to schedule the quickest appointment. Perhaps get some medicine to allow her to rest. But for now, she wanted to be smothered by Casey.

"I don't want to push you into something you don't want. I'll do anything for you. And I'm happy to have a family with you. But only if you want it too."
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
reparation
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 20:35:22 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

He smiled when she told him it was just nausea. “…I’m glad that you’re okay. I… we should get you some melatonin, until a doctor has a chance to figure this out.”

Casey felt her eyes on him. She looked concerned, before turning and curling up until she was comfortable. Casey turned and laid next to her, his eyes catching the light of the room. “I… don’t know what I want sometimes.”

Sometimes he wanted to run back to Meteor Falls. To lay in the mineral-rich pool at the bottom, and hear the roar of the waterfall. By himself. Just thinking about it made his heart grow still. Things were turbulent for the two of them, and it’d been a while since either of them had that kind of stillness. Maybe he’d have to take her sometime, so she’d get it.

But right now, he had to be strong for her. Casey curled around her, pushing his chest into her shoulder. He planted a kiss atop her head.. ”…This is gonna bring us together. And maybe… it’s our one shot at some stability in our lives. I want this too..” He blinked. He wasn’t sure what else to say. Words more or less fell out of him, as if he’d sprung a leak. Casey moved to raise a hand, slowly twirling her pale hair around a finger.

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
reparation
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 20:59:20 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer sighed softly, feeling as though she didn't deserve to be there by his side. Touching him, cuddling him. Acting like they were a normal couple. Because try as she might, she felt like the rift between them wasn't closing.

What could she do? She knew that she was the cause of the rift. The distress. The mistrust. But she was trying, she was trying so hard.

With the mix of her elevated hormones, Summer felt like she was going to burst into tears. Even though she was successful in changing so many things in her life, why did she feel like things were still falling apart?

"Then we'll do it. Me and you..."

Summer sat up quickly, shuddering with a wave of nausea and emotions. A terrible combination. She leaned to the side, where there was just floor, and dry heaved grossly. Luckily, it was nothing, and she got relief. Physically at least.

"I'm sorry, Casey. I'm trying so hard to redeem myself. But I just feel like... you don't trust me at all anymore," she sobbed, taken over by her flood of emotions.
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
reparation
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 21:23:12 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

He couldn’t help but think that he failed in that moment. She needed him, and he was having his turn living without her. He was going on hiking trips like the one that injured him. He was taking girl after girl out for coffee. One of them was his in with Rocket. It was for work, sure, but it wouldn’t assuage her insecurity to know that it happened at all.

Casey felt her eyes on him. She looked like she was ready to burst into tears, and he was at a loss as to what to do in that moment. He certainly couldn’t leave her like this.

Sometimes he wanted to take her by the hand and run off. As if they could outrun their problems together. It’s what he was so good at, after all. But he stayed, clasping one of her hands in his.

Casey moved, sitting upright. He started to lean in, trying to bury her face in his toned chest. He wasn’t sure how to close this gap, try as he might. And by God did he try, when he reunited with her. ”…I do. I just… don’t know what to do sometimes. When you first met me, it was after I disappeared for 3 months. But right now, we have to stay together.”

He bit his lip, curling it up. All he could think to do is offer her an out. “We can go to Meteor Falls, and just lay in the pool at the bottom together. It’s what I always did when I got overwhelmed. And it seems like you have a lot going on. And maybe… you need to step away from all of it for a bit. We should just turn our phones off, and lay together. The rest of our lives can wait for us.

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
reparation
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 21:55:55 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
When did Summer Prescott get so weak? Pathetic, her father would call her. An easy target. Soft. She had been a deadly weapon, known for never giving a damn what happened to anyone or herself.

But when it came to Casey, she could easily shatter into thousands of pieces at his command or put herself back together.

Summer felt him take ahold of her, pulling her in. She wondered if it was reflex or genuine concern that drove him. However, it was what she needed, hiding her face in his muscular expanse of a chest. His skin grew slick with tears, as she was unable to truly calm herself down until she let it out.

"I want to be perfect for you. Strong and powerful for you. But I feel like my strength is gone."

The likelihood of this was from stress. Her father's death, her brother's rejection and argument... taking over the company. Worrying that one day, perhaps Casey would wake up and realize that Summer was no good for him. Especially now that she was with child.

"I want everything to stop. I want it to just be you and me, where we don't have to worry about anything anymore."

Now that she calmed down, Summer leaned back to wipe her face, though she kept one hand on his shoulder since she felt dizzy. She peered up at him, her eyes half-closed and shadowed by sleepiness as she looked at him.

"Meteor Falls...?" she echoed.
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
reparation
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 1:51:40 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

He couldn’t help but think that he failed in that moment. But right now, he had to do something. Casey felt her sob into his chest, leaving a large wet patch on his shirt. He thought for a second, and glanced away.

All he could think to do at the time was hold her. That’d be fine. They could figure out the rest later. He looked down at her and smiled. Casey thought, and slowly curled his arms around her. “You’ll bounce back eventually. But right now, you need to take it easy.”

Her dismay at being “weak” reminded him of how he felt all those months ago. All Casey could think to do was hold her in his curled arms.

Casey moved, leaning back. He wanted them parted just enough that he could make eye contact with her. ”…That’s… exactly how I felt when we first met. I was running from something and wanted it all to stop. But… we can figure this out together. Later, though. Once you’re well enough to walk, we have to make that trip to the hills.”

Casey folded his arms, with them just over her shoulders. “It’s a cave with a waterfall, just west of Fallarbor. The water’s full of minerals that are good for your skin and hair. It’s also where the dragons come from.”

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
reparation
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 2:12:25 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Take it easy. Did she know how to do that? Of course, she knew the rich person way of taking it easy. But now, with her taking over the business, her failed relationship with her brother, and reuniting with her long lost lover... could she do that?

Summer had never felt so busy in her life.

"Will you take it easy with me?" she asked innocently.

It was her one condition. If she was going to laze about, trying to do nothing, she wanted to do it with Casey. To catch up on those six months they lost, especially now that they were not two, but three.

Summer finally eased up on her crying, calm against his chest as he cradled her gently. She even looked up when he wanted to look at her eyes. With her head resting on his chest, just beside his shoulder, she let out a soft sound.

"It sounds like you're telling me a bedtime story. Where dragons are born. But you had me at good for your hair and skin," she admitted, reaching to touch her own hair.

It was probably a mess, in her standards. She felt like one. Summer only separated from Casey long enough to lay down again before silently demanding that he keep her safe and warm.

"I want to go."
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
reparation
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 7:35:06 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Casey on the other hand had nothing but time. His podcast was being acquired by Hoenn Broadcast Service, and he was slowly cobbling together a musical debut. Things he could put on hold, or failing that work around.

And after all that, he spent most of his childhood goofing around. He’d just need to… nurture this side of him again. “Babe… I’d love nothing more than to show you how to get nothing done, but still feel like the day wasn’t wasted.”

He knew she wouldn’t be game for Boy Stuff like falling through tables, telling jokes that he couldn’t tell around girls, hitting a six foot tall novelty bong, shooting a six pack with an airsoft gun, no. That’d be how he bonded with her brother. But she was so enamored with his love for nature. He just had to take her to Meteor Falls.

Casey smiled, watching her curl around him. Her head sat beside his shoulder, and he couldn’t help but think to flex his bicep to prop it up. ”That’s exactly what it was like. Mom used to take me there to watch the Salamence take flight for the first time And… your skin will be smoother, and your hair will grow a little faster when we wade in the water.”

Must’ve been why his hair seemed to get longer every time he made a public appearance. Why, he used to have an undercut and bangs. Casey smiled, lifting his free hand to part her hair with an outstretched finger. “I’ll take you when you’re feeling better. And I hope you pack something to change into.”

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
reparation
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 13:14:24 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer was happy with his answer. She felt herself relax, knowing that he wanted to be with her, spend time with her... waste away a day with her. She wondered what they would have been like, if he never got injured and none of this happened.

Would they already be so far ahead in their relationship? Happier and more carefree? Would Summer be expecting as well?

"It sounds relaxing. Do people go there a lot?"

She wondered if they'd have the place to themselves. It would make the experience better, in her mind. Just the two of them, enjoying each other's presence and relaxing.

She paused, giving him a look before bursting into a genuine laugh. It was a bit soft, given she was tired and her voice was hoarse from being sick. But it was still radiating a joy she held, just for him to see.

"You don't want me to go swimming naked?" she teased him, deciding to walk her fingers up his sternum over his shirt.

"I can bring my cutest swimsuit. This summer may be the last time I get to look hot and cute before I stretch out like a WAILORD..." she said jokingly, her hand hovering over her stomach.
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
reparation
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 19:35:02 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Casey on the other hand had nothing but time. He wanted then, to spend it with her. To take her to all the spots he used to go to. Fishing on route 113. Meteor Falls. Granite Cave. The Weather Institute. Fortree, just outside city limits.

He couldn’t help but glance away and bite his lip, before relaying this to her. “There’s hikers on either side of the mountain it’s on, and increased Ranger activity after my little accident… But we’ll have that cave all to ourselves.”

The thought of just hearing the falls roar behind them, just clasping her hand in his… The stillness of their hearts, and the faint light hitting the water…

Casey laughed with her, his chest heaving a little. He then slowly put a finger to her navel, and trailed it down, until it sat just between her hip-bones. ”We can’t help but act up when we’re naked around eachother and you know it. Or maybe that’s what you want.”

He thought for a second, before smiling to her. He slowly pulled his shirt off, neatly folding it and tossing it to the foot of the bed. “I’ll bring my swim trunks… If it makes you feel any better, I used to be a male model, and my waist and inseam changed when I started putting on muscle. And if you need someone to go to the gym with…”

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
reparation
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 20:02:15 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
"As long as we have it to ourselves, we can enjoy it."

Summer found the idea of sharing a place she was meant to go and relax in with strangers absolutely horrific. Because that meant following rules, and she only wanted to follow her own rules.

She grabbed his shirt in a fisted bundle, tight in her hand as he trailed his finger from her stomach down.

"Be careful, Casey... if you tease me too much, I won't be able to control myself if you stir me up..."

Because he was every bit as enticing, as he pulled his shirt off and threw it away. Fuck, Areceus give her strength. Summer slowly sat up again, turning to face him so she could touch his arms, his shoulders, his glorious chest...

"Yeah, but I'll have a fucking huge ass stomach. With a baby. Fuck, we're having a baby, Casey," she said with a quiet giggle, hiding her bashful face with her hands for a moment.

"Are you going to cook my healthy meals too?" she teased, not at all serious.