awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
reparation
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 3:01:08 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
His hands touched her body, almost as if it was searing through her clothes. Casey was always warm, but something about his touch was always hot, like an iron. She loved it, the way it tingled and left its mark on her.

It was as addicting as he was.

His hands moved as she moved her own, eventually coming to rest behind her head as the other one rested at her hip. Summer loosened the grip on his hair, leaning back where he rested his hand.

"I've always been yours. Even when I fucked up," she said softly.

To her... fiancé. Summer smiled at him, sitting up to press her lips against his cheek. A soft touch, gentle rather than one of her ferocious kisses she normally gave.

"Since the moment I met you, I was yours. I just knew it for sure at the Soiree. We just needed to figure it out, is all."

She reached for his hands, after making sure he had proper balance, and rested them on her abdomen.

"And I will make sure that we will be happy forever. Me, you, and this child. Like it's meant to be."
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
reparation
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 21:27:02 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

She leaned into his hand, loosening her grip on his hair. He then leaned down, scarlet hair pooling around her shoulders. Casey peered into her eyes, as if he was looking for something. He then bowed his head, planting a small kiss on her forehead.

He was torn. But he couldn’t be mad about that anymore. Not when he’d more or less made plans incase this thing between the two of them didn’t work out. When he’d just gifted his jewelry out to whoever, including a few women her age.

He balanced on his elbows and knees, trying to lower himself enough that she’d get more of the heat radiating off of him that led her to lean into his hand. “...”

She then gave him a small kiss, leading Casey to lean back and look down at her with a little smile. He then pushed off to one side, to lay beside Summer. “I still think about that day at the observatory. We were drinking a lot and crying. I was vaping until the coil burnt out, just working up the nerve to get in there and talk to you.”

She then took one of his hands, laying it across her abdomen. Casey reached up with his free hand, peeling his necklace off and casting it aside, not even concerned that the Sceptilite pendant would get lost in her home at the moment. He looked to her and bit his lip.

”And I still think about that vision you saw. Us settled in together. And all of my friends happier than they were in that moment. …It’s been a while since I checked on . He got in a fight with one of his friends. His girlfriend and I just… let it happen.”

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
reparation
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 2:57:32 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer felt the tickling sensation of his hair coming down to touch her shoulders, sending small tingles and goosebumps over her skin. She closed her eyes, accepting the kiss placed on her forehead.

Her gaze tracked him as he settled to her side, allowing her to sit up again. She decided that perhaps she should try to put something on her stomach, since she hadn't eaten in a while. And maybe it'd curb the ebbing nausea, that was like a flowing river picking up the tide before calming again.

"I don't know if I realized that you were that nervous to talk to me. I figured, since you had approached me in the berry patch, you were more confident."

It wasn't a jab. They all needed a little push. Summer's poison was just alcohol.

"I'm glad we did, though. Me and you, dancing at the Soiree. Sneaking off together... even seeing those desires. Even if mine were not so pleasant compared to yours," she said, recalling how hers were played out to fruition.

Killing her father.

Protecting her brother, and Casey.

Chewing, trying to swallow down the food without having an urge to get sick, Summer considered what he said.

"Well, you can't control everything, right? I don't think you should take blame yourself for not stopping it. It also lies on his shoulders for not controlling himself or talking through the situation..."

Not that she had much advice on that. She was a volatile person, just ask her brother.
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
reparation
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 21:21:33 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Casey laid beside her. His eyes lit up, watching her have the strength to sit upright and eat. While he didn’t express it with any tact earlier, he really was concerned for her. But that concern was replaced with a gentle smile.

He nodded, leaning back in bed a little. His arms folded up to cradle his head, the fins and scales marked on them bowing and flexing. Casey blinked, and tried again. “I didn’t think you were the type to go to that sort of thing by yourself. And that you maybe… already had someone. But it had to be us.”

She then reminisced about that day with him. Contentedly, Casey folded his arms over his stomach and turned his head to face her. “And we both got what we wanted… eventually.”

The baby. A stable home. Her father no longer haunting them. Casey eventually pushed off with his arms, sitting upright with his back against the wall, so she wouldn’t have to crane her neck to look at him. He bit his lip, and started again.

”…I dunno. I guess I’ll have to get in touch with him again. Kind of a weird guy, if we’re being honest. But he’s cool.”

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
reparation
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 2:51:28 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer chuckled, sipping daintily on the beverage he had brought with her meal. Slowly, but surely, she was eating the food. It was settling her stomach a bit.

"It was common place for me to attend events like that alone, really. I was the face of the company when my father deemed himself too busy or didn't want to go. Not to mention, according to him, who didn't like seeing a beautiful and intelligent woman at those sorts of gatherings?"

She paused, setting aside the nearly empty plate. Perhaps a few small pieces of food remained, just too much for her to finish on her own. But she looked over at him, shaking her head.

"While I've had lovers in the past, I've never been one to actively seek out a relationship. I always figured that my father would use my single status for his own benefit. Or, in the end, he'd set me up with someone to build his empire stronger. It wasn't my desire to settle down with someone."

There was a brief pause before Summer smiled.

"Of course, things change, don't they? Here came this guy, with long purple hair in a berry field with a TREECKO. I wouldn't change anything."

She'd never felt love for someone like she did Casey. She never thought someone like herself could love like this. At first, it was terrifying. But, now, even through their entanglement, she knew she would be safe with him.

"If you'd like to invite him over sometime, you're more than welcome to. This place is equally your own as it is for Knox and Sam. Especially since you're going to be my husband."
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Admin
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
reparation
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 5:18:23 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Casey laid beside her. She sat there and ate, and started to look more like herself. Casey twisted, so that his upper body faced her as he sat, back and shoulder against the wall. He kind of laughed when she started to talk about this. “That’s really weird. My dad was an elected official for a while… quant at a bank currently. I was kinda there for photo ops, but it started being funny to act out so he’d have to address it at a podium.”

He nodded, glancing aside for a second. He wasn’t sure what to say. “So I started having flings, modeling, and being a coordinator. And you met me right when I was starting to mellow out.”

He laughed, and held the side of his head in his hand. Ribbons of scarlet hair pushed past his fingers. “I can’t help but think that we met at the right time.”

The thought then was that person he could just faintly picture. It’s been a while. He’d seen the two siblings, sure. And heard about this other guy.

”…Is Sam ever around?.”

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
reparation
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 15:15:40 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer nodded. She could see it in him, now that he'd gotten the long, wrapping GYARADOS tattoo on his skin and his piercings. He seemed like the rebellious type, to not want to conform with his family values. To live his life to the fullest for himself.

Summer... never felt like she had a choice. Until she had the opportunity to step out of her father's looming shadow. Perhaps that was the time Casey entered her life.

"What made you so drawn to me? I've never been anyone's favorite person besides my appearance," she mentioned, wiping the excess food from her mouth with a napkin.

. Had he not met him? She supposed not. She did recall mentioning her brother's boyfried in passing multiple times.

"He's around here more than he used to be. When my father was alive, he and Knox were hiding out in Mt. Pyre. He's the keeper there. But he's come here to help us. Help me. He's a good guy."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
reparation
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 4:01:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: