Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,315 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
meet the parents [s, c]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 0:31:30 GMT
ana fell Avatar
She knew who he was and had a vague idea of what he looked like. She had, actually, dropped him in the dunk tank. She didn’t usually believe in all that higher power mumbo-jumbo, but she’d been hemming and hawing on this decision for a while, and if that wasn’t a sign, she didn’t know what was. Add that to the fact that she knew for a certainty Isaac wasn’t working tonight, and, well, the stars aligned.

It was a nice place. Not too fancy, but just nice enough to get the vibe that people were strangers, here. Not your little, local, hole in the wall place, you know, where everyone knows everyone else. will know them, of course, but hey, that’s his job.

And it isn’t like she’s someone important. She’s not here to flex, or make threats, or any stupid thing like that. She just wants to get a feel. A vibe. And sort of inject herself into Isaac’s life, kind of like he had hers. Also, it’s a bar, and functional alcoholism runs in her blood.

She doesn’t bring Isaac’s boss dessert, though. She’s a paying customer. Her patronage is her gift.

She finds an open seat at the bar. Orders a whiskey, neat. Keeps her eyes open for the man, the myth, the legend.

She did dress up for this. Or, at the very least, didn’t dress down.
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,669 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
meet the parents [s, c]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 4:04:14 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevpost"]
[attr="class","zevposttext"]

Isaac wasn't working that night, and in fact, neither was Zev.[break][break]

But he stopped by Howling anyway. It was on the way home from the beach, and it was his habit to check in. His employees called him a workaholic for it, which he could not deny. But the bar manager on staff always had a question or two for him anyway, and if he could provide answers and solutions, then it was all for the best.[break][break]

"Hey boss," the lead bartender greeted Zev as he stepped through the kitchen door into the public drinking and dining area. The atmosphere was lively, with customers engaged in conversation. A few sat alone, but that was not uncommon for a bar.[break][break]

"How's it going?" Zev asked.[break][break]

"Pretty good. Got some new faces, if you wanted to say hi."[break][break]

The bartender tilted her head toward a young blonde woman seated at the bar proper, nursing a glass of whiskey by herself. Zev smiled his thanks to his employee and made his way over, without hurry, until he stood across from the girl.[break][break]

"Evening," he said, flashing her his most disarming smile. The one he practiced the most in the mirror. And then he looked at her more closely. Recognition came instantly. He let it show on his face. "Wait, I know you! You're the girl from the bonfire. The one with the Bacardi. Dragonberry, was it?"

[break]

[attr="class","zevpostooc"]
[break]

NOTES

Social | Outfit

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zevpost]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zevpost]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevposttext b"]color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevposttext a { font:14px Calibri; } .zevpost .zevposttext i { color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevposttext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostooc"]} .zevpost .zevpostooc b { color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevpostooc a { font:14px Calibri; } .zevpost .zevpostooc i { color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevpostooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px } .zevpost .zevpostooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,315 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
meet the parents [s, c]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 19:39:56 GMT
ana fell Avatar
Not having intricate knowledge of Zev’s schedule meant there was always a chance she’d show up on a night when he was elsewhere.

So if this wasn’t providence, Cyg didn’t know what else could be, because then he was in front of her, people-pleasing grin and all. She returned it, her own smile easy, one elbow on the bar.

“Yeah,” she confirmed, smelling the sweet taste of clear, berry-flavored rum on the air for the briefest of seconds, followed by the nose-closing sting of acrid vanilla-hinted rubbing alcohol she’d been chasing with on that summer night. “You got stuff to get you drunk or you got stuff to enjoy, y’know?”

Of course, he knew. He was a bartender.

“Cygne,” she said, offering a hand, “I can’t remember if we were formally introduced.”

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,669 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
meet the parents [s, c]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 10:17:27 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevpost"]

Zev shook Cygne's proffered hand. "We were, but it was something of a chaotic night," he said, recalling that she had looked well on her way to total inebriation when she'd appeared at the bonfire with . "I'm Zev."[break][break]

He was behind the bar, talking with a patron. He might as well work. Zev picked up a towel and started drying off clean glasses.[break][break]

"Is this your first time here at Howling, then? How're you liking it?"[break][break]

He prided himself in knowing all of the regulars by name and face, but the more infrequent customers tended to elude his grasp. It was possible Cygne had visited the bar before and he'd simply been off shift.

[break]

[break]

NOTES

Social | Outfit

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zevpost]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevposttext b"]color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevposttext a { font:14px Calibri; } .zevpost .zevposttext i { color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevposttext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostooc"]} .zevpost .zevpostooc b { color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevpostooc a { font:14px Calibri; } .zevpost .zevpostooc i { color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevpostooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px } .zevpost .zevpostooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,315 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
meet the parents [s, c]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 16:11:20 GMT
ana fell Avatar
Cygne was always well on her way to total inebriation. It’s how she preferred to go through life. Eventually, she’d either die, or end up like her mother, and she wasn’t entirely sure dying was the worse option.

“That it was,” she agreed, watching him get to drying glasses. Ever efficient. He had that vibe about him. Efficiency and danger, hand in hand.

“Yeah,” she said, fingers around the rim of her glass, “it’s nice. Classy but not pompous. You have excellent taste. In decor and employees.”

She fixed him with a questioning look. “Why Slateport?” she asked, polite, voice colored with genuine curiosity.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,669 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
meet the parents [s, c]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 10:48:27 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevpost"]

One eyebrow raised slightly at Cygne's mention of 'employees'. A knowing smile curled the corners of Zev's lips.[break][break]

"Thank you, thank you," he said first, then, after a pause: "You really dote on the kid, don't you." It wasn't a question. "It's why you're here — to make sure my bar is the kind of place that won't endanger Isaac. Or vice versa."[break][break]

His smile grew into a grin as he laughed at the thought of Isaac's antics bringing trouble to Howling. Isaac was reckless, but he seemed to thrive in the fast paced environment of the bar. He was certainly charismatic enough with the customers that a few had become his regulars.[break][break]

"As for 'why Slateport' — it's the biggest city in Hoenn. Why not Slateport?" Zev shrugged. "Sure, there's more competition here, but that's never stopped me before."

[break]

[break]

NOTES

Social | Outfit

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,315 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
meet the parents [s, c]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 20:58:03 GMT
ana fell Avatar
Cyg likes Zev, she’s decided. If she hadn’t already mentioned that before.

“Well, he came to my place of business and shmoozed my boss,” she admitted, shrugging. “I thought it only fair to repay the favor.” Though she had no intentions of embarrassing Isaac. “You know ? That’s who I work for.”

It was one part casing the joint, one part personal awareness, one part making connections in the organization. Zev would either know who Elisabeth was and that was that; or he would know who Elisabeth was and know Cyg was involved.

“Mostly vice versa,” she said, with a grin. Isaac was a bit like walking chaos. It was one of the things she apprecated about him.

She let her gaze shift to other patrons and the urban-rustic faux industrialized decor. It really was a nice place.

“I’ve lived in Hoenn all my life,” she admitted, raising her glass to her lips, “I guess Slateport is just Slateport, to me.” You take it for granted when it’s been here your whole life.

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,669 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
meet the parents [s, c]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 14:27:59 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevpost"]

The thought of Isaac traipsing into 's lair to schmooze her, as Cygne so put it, would have brought Zev to tears with laughter if he hadn't been so practiced at controlling his facial expressions. He allowed himself two raised eyebrows as he put away some of the dried glasses.[break][break]

After all, Zev the bar owner did not know Elisabeth the florist.[break][break]

"Can't say I've heard of her," he replied. "What kind of work do you do for Ms. Fiorelli, Cygne?"[break][break]

He glanced sideways at the woman seated on the other side of the bar. Though she did not look particularly athletic, she was fit enough. Not a bodyguard, then, but she could still do all kinds of odd jobs. What would a poisoner need extra hands for? Perhaps Cygne was a toxicologist working in Elisabeth's lab.[break][break]

It was also entirely possible Cygne was not a member of Team Rocket and, instead, worked at the flower shop. But Zev had a hunch she was the same woman who Isaac had taken out on that fireworks date. After all, they'd shown up together at the bonfire, nearly glued at the hip.

[break]

[break]

NOTES

Social | Outfit

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,315 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
meet the parents [s, c]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2022 17:20:30 GMT
ana fell Avatar
Zev was really good at guarding his expressions, but Cyg just liked to talk about Isaac. “Yeah, so, it’s a flower shop, and I work the counter and do deliveries and such. We also have soaps and baked goods and--,” she squeezed her drink glass slightly, “sorry, habit. Anyway, Isaac came to the flower shop where I work to buy me flowers.”

She hoped the humor was not lost. He had also brought baked goods, but, that subtracted from the hilarity of the concept.

Cyg was in training to learn ’s more sacrilegious arts, but she didn’t so much have a poisoner’s touch. There was no ha’penny arsenic dissolves in tea with Cyg-- it was one hundred to zero, alive to dead, boom, massive internal hemorrhaging, Elisabeth sighing into her hands.

She lacked patience, was what she was trying to say.

“I also do mechanical engineering stuff on the side. I was an electrician for GMH for a while.” She finished her glass. “Sorry, you didn’t ask for the life story.”

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,669 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
meet the parents [s, c]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 10:37:15 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevpost"]

As Cygne spoke, Zev started to understand why she and Isaac were friends — or more. They were both chatty and amiable young people, working totally innocuous jobs, living totally normal lives. Perhaps, through their relationship, they helped each other cope with whatever tasks Team Rocket gave them to do.[break][break]

Zev wouldn't know what that's like, though.[break][break]

"Sounds like Isaac," he said, chuckling, imagining how that interaction must have gone. He would have to ask Elisabeth about it later, the next time they were torturing a prisoner together.[break][break]

One of Zev's regular customers strode up to the bar and took the stool two down from Cygne. After a brief greeting, he poured his patron a vodka sour, then turned back to his conversation with the woman.[break][break]

"You didn't, but I like learning about people," Zev said to her. "Especially those who come by the bar. And hey, if you know Isaac, even better. He's a good kid and a hard worker." Which was true enough. "I'll have to check out this flower shop you work at."[break][break]

Not that Zev had any reason to buy flowers. The comment was meant as a polite nicety, but who knows; maybe it would be interesting to speak with while they were both wearing their masks.

[break]

[break]

NOTES

Social | Outfit

[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zevpost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevposttext b"]color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevposttext a { font:12px Roboto; } .zevpost .zevposttext i { color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevposttext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostooc"]} .zevpost .zevpostooc b { color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevpostooc a { font:12px Roboto; } .zevpost .zevpostooc i { color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevpostooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px } .zevpost .zevpostooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,315 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
meet the parents [s, c]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 3:58:18 GMT
ana fell Avatar
Cyg got the same feeling from Zev that she did, at times, from Elisa: the insinuation that she wasn’t capable of doing anything nearly on the same level. And sure, maybe she couldn’t artfully poison someone into submission, but she was more than capable of killing a guy. Fuck, Muirne had half-embalmed a cultist, and if that wasn’t badass as hell, she didn’t know what was.

But the patronization, such that it was, wasn’t… harmful. It just meant they had something to prove. And Cyg didn’t so much give a fuck if she got her hands dirty, but she knew-- she already knew-- that she’d kill any number of people if it meant that Isaac never lost himself.

That he never became the cold, metallic, shapeshifter of a human being that stood before her, parroting emotions to pass checkpoints in societal conversation like a Zoroark.

“Sure,” she said, forcing her own polite nicety, “I’m sure you and Elisa would hit it off great.” She let her voice go a little bit flat, then kicked it back into shape. “I figure I’ve taken up enough of your time. It was nice to meet you, officially.”

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,669 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
meet the parents [s, c]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 14:16:56 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevpost"]

And just like that, the conversation was over. Zev smiled. "It was nice meeting you, too, officially. Hopefully I see you around more at Howling."[break][break]

That, at least, was not a lie. The bar could always use customers, and a heavy drinker like the blonde woman seated in front of him was always welcome.[break][break]

More customers filtered in through the front door, regulars Zev knew and recognized. With a final nod of farewell at Cygne, he stepped out from behind the bar to greet them, that charming smile ever-present on his face. They laughed with him, slapped his back, and exchanged jokes. Nothing seemed out of place at all as they caught up like old friends.[break][break]

The façade continued well into the night.

[break]

[break]

NOTES

Social | Outfit

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevposttext b"]color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevposttext a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800; } .zevpost .zevposttext i { color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevposttext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostooc"]} .zevpost .zevpostooc b { color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevpostooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800; } .zevpost .zevpostooc i { color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevpostooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px } .zevpost .zevpostooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
meet the parents [s, c]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 23:56:42 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: