2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
good old book learnin'
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 21:25:08 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Since Chu-e had 'woken up' so to speak, things had changed. There was less to do but more recovering; while his healing was going very well in the aftermath of dying he still had a few things to work on. Like fine motor skills and basic strength training. At least, for the most part, his mental capabilities were the same.

had smothered him since his recovery. In a good way! He loved her attention and spending time with her. There were times things she said just went over his head but he figured that was a good thing. She was a smart kid even if she had a reckless streak.

It was in his new daily boredom that Chu-e had remembered the 'Tower to Space' incident ages ago. It seemed like a good father-daughter bonding activity so he can mentioned the promise of adventure to Eris... but given no details. She had invited .

Locke didn't know that Chu-e was going to be at the Rustboro Library. This was already extremely funny to Chu-e.

Eris had went to the bathroom when they arrived so Chu-e had found them a nice seat. A large desk and a few books he thought they might need. He'd even brought snacks! A bag was full of chilled finger sandwiches; he had cut off the crusts and sliced them into halves. Freshly peeled and diced fruits and veggies with homemade dips. Caramel cookies with big chunks of chocolate that were still melty and gooey in the container.

Chu-e flipped through a book and waited by his lonesome for one of the two to come back.
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
good old book learnin'
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 18:29:48 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
Chu-e Choi was sitting at a table about twenty feet from the row of bookshelves Locke had hidden behind on seeing him.

The last time they'd seen the man, his body was being used as a vessel for some alien monstrosity hellbent on killing everything it could reach. The time before that was hazy, sitting somewhere in their mind between dreams and reality. And before that-the very first time they'd seen the man-he was trying to protect the same little girl Locke was supposed to be meeting instead.

That made three times they'd encountered the twice-ghost, only the first of which was the real deal, and zero times they'd actually spoken to each other.

And now he was just sitting there. Menacingly.

Steeling his nerves, Locke finally stepped out from the safety of the shelves and made his way towards the table.

He had to be careful. This wasn't just Eris' pa-this was a real criminal!

A member of Rocket known even among civilian reports as a brutal man who stood among the worst of the worst.

The one who personally quelled Kanto's last bastions of hope and sealed his home's fate.

He couldn't let his guard down for sec-Oh, snacks!

"Oh, snacks!"
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
good old book learnin'
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 20:31:45 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling
TO THE MUSIC AND THE ATMOSPHERE

Whilst Eris excuses herself with backpack in tow, Reiner is there to stick with , his tail flicking in anticipation as he curls by his feet. His nose is quick to twitch at a familiar scent, his head perking up as he turns his gaze to the approaching courier. And just like every meeting before, he offers a hard stare, only ever sighing when the wariness in 's body melts like the chocolate chips in the cookies.

This time though, Reiner is the first to make a move, instinctively pushing his head towards Locke's hand whilst his throat rumbles softly. And in that time, his tail begins to sway more vigorously, his eyes brightening as silent footsteps sneak up on the group.

"Boo! How do I look?" Bright green eyes are filled with such delight and mirth, a normally red outfit now replaced by a simple white dress. Her hair is let down, draping over her shoulders and shifting a little in the library's airconditioning flow. In one hand, she carries the same backpack she'd taken with her to the bathroom. In the other, she holds a leaf-patterned clip and hairtie which she gently offers up to Chu-e.

"Can you help me with this, pa?" She hums, plopping down into a seat next to him. "I want a high ponytail like the ones you do sometimes!"

[attr="class","lyrics"]I'LL FACE THE SUN AGAIN AS SOON AS THIS DREARY NIGHT ENDS
[attr="class","notes"]Disguises -- ||

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

[newclass=.lyrics]font:8px calibri;color:#098582;text-align:center;margin-bottom:-20px;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;height:0px;text-align:center;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes a]font:9px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lyrics:hover .notes]height:15px;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
good old book learnin'
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 16:31:36 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e is about to doze when finally approaches. It's Reiner that alerts him, the Luxray eager for some pats. Since the grumpy electric type is giving the other some lovin'...

"You must be Locke! Hi!" Perking up, Chu-e chuckles to himself and pushes the container of cookies closer. "Take all you like." Chu-e didn't hide how he glanced up and down Locke's frame. Mentally, he was already mulling over what could be packed up as easy leftovers to send home with the other next time they met. Too scrawny.

"Eris went to the bathroom. She'll be back in a sec."

Speak of the devil. An unfamiliar little girl pops out- but it's none other than his daughter. Chu-e laughs and accepts the clip and hair-tie. "I didn't even know who you were! Working on your spying?" He's pleased on the one hand, it was a useful skill to have, but concerned on the other. What had she gotten into that she needed to learn this?

Either way, Chu-e makes quick work of fixing her hair just how she wanted.

With that done and their little trio all gathered, Chu-e plucks a cucumber sandwich from the tray with those and nibbles.

"Eris told me all about you, Locke! Thanks for keeping an eye on her while I was..... gone." He doesn't know how much the other knows of his death and resurrection. "Sorry to pop up out of the blue. I thought maybe you would be the perfect person to help me and Errie with a little project."

Picking up one of the books, Chu-e flipped it open to a certain page- which he had readied up for this dramatic reveal.

"Who here has heard of 'Volcanion'?"
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
good old book learnin'
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 19:03:33 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heartbook"]
[attr="class","heartpicbook"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlistbook"]

[attr="class","heartpkmnbook"]

[attr="class","hearticonholderbook"]
[attr="class","hearticonbook"]
[attr="class","heartnoteboxbook"]
[attr="class","heartnotesbook"]

notes

[attr="class","heartsidebook"]

[attr="class","hearttagbook"]

[attr="class","hearttextboxbook"]

[attr="class","hearttextbook"]
Locke was further distracted by Reiner's unexpected approach; setting one crutch against the table to free a hand and return the Luxray's greeting with some well-deserved scritches before the other man drew his attention. His tone was surprisingly friendly, a far cry from the more serious Rockets he'd encountered by now and even farther from the boogeyman he'd expected.

[break][break]

Still, he could feel Choi's eyes boring into him as he cleared his throat and muttered a small "Hello". Was he sizing him up? Or was he looking for something?

[break][break]

Maybe this was a bad ide-

[break][break]

He stumbled against his remaining crutch as a familiar voice suddenly spoke up behind him. "Eri-Rose!" The hand left Reiner's head to clutch at the courier's heart, nearly forgetting his friend's new cover in his surprise.

[break][break]

Even with the disguise, seeing the young girl casually begging one of the most notorious members of Team Rocket to fix her hair was a bit unsettling. Watching the two interact though…they really did seem like a perfectly normal family.

[break][break]

"for eris, maybe. but for everyone else?"

[break][break]

Locke quickly banished their conversation with away as Choi addressed them again.

[break][break]

"Oh! Um, it really wasn't any trouble," they responded sheepishly as they finally sat down, once again caught off-guard by the other man's easygoing nature. "She's plenty capable on her own-more than me really-and it's not as if I was the only one looking out for her." It was who'd helped her create an entirely new identity, after all.

[break][break]

"Volcanion though…" They wracked their memory for recognition, absentmindedly picking up a cookie. "Oh! That's the big moth Pokémon right? The fire-type?"

Nano

[newclass=.heartbook]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background: #BEC3AA; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpicbook] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #BEC3AA, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/tlS7K5F.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonbook] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/gWQrYN1.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlistbook] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmnbook] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color: #BEC3AA; border:solid 1px #A04650; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxbook] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextbook] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextbook b] color:#A04650; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidebook] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxbook] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #A04650; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesbook] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttagbook] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholderbook] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #A04650; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextbook::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextbook::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#A04650; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesbook::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotesbook::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#A04650; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
good old book learnin'
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 22:00:35 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling

"Uh-uh! I'm Rosmontis Lune, a minor league gym leader! Rose for short!" She hums, kicking the air as she tugs at her left sleeve. "And well, just being real careful!"

Especially while in public, where a certain deranged Elite 4 was still looking for her head.

She picks a strawberry jam sandwich up, tearing it into half as Reiner nudges into her. And that half is promptly tossed into open maws, a quiet chewing filling the space in between the group as they all put on their thinking caps.

"Nup that's Volcarona, Locke!" Taking a bite out of her own half, she finds herself having to playfully push Reiner's head away before he attempts to steal her portion as well. "It doesn't sound like any pokemon I know, so that probably means... a legendary??"

[attr="class","lyrics"]I'LL FACE THE SUN AGAIN AS SOON AS THIS DREARY NIGHT ENDS

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

[newclass=.lyrics]font:8px calibri;color:#098582;text-align:center;margin-bottom:-20px;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;height:0px;text-align:center;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lyrics:hover .notes]height:15px;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
good old book learnin'
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 19:53:03 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Ah, I see." Rose was certainly an adorable disguise for at the very least. Chu-e just hoped she didn't feel the need to use such a thing forever.

But, for now, the three of them had some business to talk about.

Uncapping an apple juice, Chu-e took a sip.

"Rosie posie is right. I think this thing might have been fire type, too, but it wasn't a moth." Flipping a few pages in the book, Chu-e stopped on a page with a rough sketch of what they thought it looked like. It wasn't fully detailed and certainly wasn't accurate; but at least it provided some idea.

"See, a while back I was visiting my friend Zac Ramsey for a picnic. This thing came and destroyed this weird tower he was building.
Said it was looking for a 'Heart' or something? Not seen shit about it since."

Tapping the picture, Chu-e nodded to and glanced back over at Eris.

"You guys want to help me track it down? Maybe see what that 'Heart' is?" If a strong pokemon like that wanted it, this 'Heart' had to be important.
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
good old book learnin'
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 12:58:08 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

notes

Locke made a surprised noise, muffled by the cookie stuffed in his mouth which he quickly swallowed down.

[break][break]

"You have a gym?!"

[break][break]

He didn't even know she was into battles, he'd certainly never seen her go all out in one before. Were all kids in Hoenn this talented or were her and just on a level all their own?

[break][break]

No wonder he was always the one who ended up getting saved…

[break][break]

He leaned forward to get a better look at the drawing, and to pick a random sandwich from the pile. The courier nodded along, humming thoughtfully around bites of peanut butter and Nanab while committing the creature on the page to memory.

[break][break]

"See, a while back I was visiting my friend Zac Ramsey for a picnic. This thing came and destroyed this weird tower he was building."

[break][break]

Nod.

[break][break]

"Said it was looking for a 'Heart' or something? Not seen shit about it since."

[break][break]

Nod.

[break][break]

"You guys want to help me track it down? Maybe see what that 'Heart' is?"

[break][break]

Nod.

[break][break]

"…Huh?"

[break][break]

This thing came along and attacked Choi and his friend and he wanted to find it again? Furthermore, this was a known member of Rocket asking them to help find a legendary Pokémon-one strong enough to topple a skyscraper all on its own. They weren't exactly a lawyer, but that for sure sounded like a treasonous thing to do.

[break][break]

Alternatively, this was a known member of Rocket asking them to help find a legendary Pokémon. Could they even refuse? They couldn't even run or call for help if they wanted to, much less fight back.

[break][break]

Okay. Calm down. Customer service mode. Just let em down easy!

[break][break]

"W-Well," they finally spoke up with a timidly raised hand. "I'm not exactly that educated on the subject-Right, Rose? Even said that, right? Right?"

Nano

[newclass=.heartbook]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background: #BEC3AA; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpicbook] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #BEC3AA, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/tlS7K5F.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonbook] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/gWQrYN1.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlistbook] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmnbook] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color: #BEC3AA; border:solid 1px #A04650; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxbook] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextbook] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidebook] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxbook] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #A04650; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesbook] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttagbook] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholderbook] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #A04650; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextbook::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextbook::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#A04650; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesbook::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotesbook::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#A04650; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
good old book learnin'
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 4:45:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling

The apple juice doesn't go unnoticed, grabby hands reaching for one of her own and attempting to uncap it. After a few unsuccessful tries, she tilts it over to Reiner, who sighs and proceeds to wrench it open with his tail.

"Gotta train up somehow!" She smiles as she takes a sip. "Most people underestimate me and the forest cos I'm just a kid but... ya know, you need a lot more than prejudice and words to prove your capabilities."

When she pauses, Reiner reaches over to steal some of the juice, opening his maws as she pours it from a height. exclaiming about his lack of knowledge seems strange after how he just nodded through Chu-e's entire speech, even stranger when he looks to her for help.

"As Mars once said, educate yourself Jamison!! If we don't know about it, we should go look for it and learn more! I wanna find it!"

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
good old book learnin'
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 16:01:11 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"It was hostile but it didn't outright attack anyone. It kind of just came and pissed on the party and then left." Chu-e had such a wonderful and colorful way with words.

"Some of the people at the party didn't help, either. They were trying to just outright attack it before it even did anything." Well, anything more than burning down the tower. Sighing, Chu-e shook his head. "I think if we could track it down and talk to it, it might listen. Like, I don't think it would be easy, but maybe we could help it out?"

A small chuckle before he leans in and lowers his voice again, almost conspiratorial.

"Maybe we can find a cool treasure from it!"
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
good old book learnin'
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 19:03:02 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

notes

"R-Right," they replied as Eris finished cheerly throwing them into the Pyroar's den.

[break][break]

The further Choi dove into his sales pitch, however, the more it started to sound like exactly the sort thing they themselves would suggest-a fact that made something in Locke's stomach churn uncomfortably.

[break][break]

Was this really the same Chu-e Choi from Kanto...?

[break][break]

"Alright, let's say we do find this Pokemon or it's heart," he countered, opting for a more direct approach. "What then? Do you plan to catch it and take it back to..."

[break][break]

He didn't finish-they we're in public, after all-but the implication was clear: if this was a purely Rocket interest, he had to draw the line.

[break][break]

But if it wasn't...

Nano

[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
good old book learnin'
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2022 4:49:06 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis]
[attr=class,image-divideris]
[attr=class,accentbgeris]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]
A pokemon hostile to people... That kind of sounded like Cobalion in a way. And the more she hears about this mystery mon, the more she's thankful that Cobalion hasn't tried to headbutt her into the ocean or anything along those lines.[break][break]

"What would it's heart look like? Some big clockwork machine maybe?" She hums, listlessly spinning the straw around in circles. "Is it even in the right universe to begin with? What if it kinda... slipped through some dimensional gate and now it's stuck looking for something that doesn't exist?"[break][break]

Simplified: Are we dealing with another anomaly that we're not meant to?[break][break]

Then again, if managed to find some information in a book, they're either dealing with an original or a replacement... maybe. The whole extra-dimensional concept is still a little hard for her to wrap her head around completely. But while her brain attempts to process that, she's shoved off that train of thought by 's hanging sentence, a small grimace crossing her features as she looks at Chu-e.[break][break]

There's no way he would do that to her. Not after all the pain that Rocket has caused her, all the truths she's shared and the trust she's placed in him.[break][break]

"We help it if it needs our help. And we let it do its own thing I think, whatever it wants to do unless it plans to disrupt Hoenn in some way."

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

[attr=class,erishopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentbgeris]background: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/hQYfbeK.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px; padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
good old book learnin'
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2022 0:50:32 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Wow I sure replied to this in a timely manner! Who would have known!

Chu-e makes a face like he's slightly annoyed with the suspicions of and any doubts that might have. It's not hard feelings, he understands why, but it's still annoying to have to preface everything he likes to do as business or pleasure.

"I don't want it, I'm just a nosy shit." Sometimes, one just liked the idea of adventure and spending time with their family.

May as well push forward, though. Put anything nasty behind them.

"This was before Hoenn got all wonky. I think it was just... from here?" Did that make sense? But then again, that also raised a lot of questions about it and it's not like he was the expert. "But, yeah, Eris has the right idea. We find it, see if we can help it. Unless it wants to destroy everything as we know it, then we use the power of friendship to kick it's ass."
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
good old book learnin'
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2022 15:45:48 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

notes

Choi's face took a mildly less-cheerful turn, and Locke immediately regretted challenging the Rocket. This guy has killed people and here they were trying to set ground rules?!

[break][break]

But if the other man was truly angry at the overstep, he didn't show it. Instead he spoke more about helping the creature, or preventing it from causing further disaster, if need be.

[break][break]

He seemed genuinely serious about either objective too.

[break][break]

It still begged the question of what the courier was supposed to have, but he was beginning to suspect he was here on a mix of Eris' recommendation and Choi's amusement.

[break][break]

…Maybe a bit of Eris' amusement too, actually.

[break][break]

"Well, I'm not sure how much I can do in either case…"

[break][break]

He gave Eris one last glance, catching her true earnestness for the mystery and the chance to do good-and gave a resigned sigh.

[break][break]

"But I guess I'll do my best to help."

Nano

[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
good old book learnin'
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 9:44:45 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis]
[attr=class,image-divideris]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]
That look of annoyance has goes over her head pretty quickly, especially with how gives in.[break][break]

"Adve- mmmph!" There comes the beginning of excited yelling, only for Reiner to cut her off by slapping a paw over her mouth. Then, he casts a quick look around the library, checking if anyone has turned around after being rudely pulled out of their quiet reading sessions. Thankfully, there seem to be none - Or at least, none that stick for long once he gives them his signature stare.[break][break]

Oh. Hehe... Her cheery grin turns quick into a sheepish smile, but nothing can hide the little hops she has in her feet. Taking a leatherbound notebook out of her bag, she hums a tune as she flips through the pages, numerous pictures, writings and sketches leaving barely any white space between.[break][break]

"Probably a fire-type... looks really funky... Must've been really big if it managed to destroy a tower. And it spoke our language so language barriers shouldn't be a problem..." Bit by bit, her thoughts are scribbled out onto a fresh page, her fingers smudging bits of her sketch as she copies it down. "How did it leave? Kinda like.... flew away? Or maybe it just went WHOOSH into the sea? Where did it even come from in the first place... Did it rise out of the depths of the sea like a giant sea monster??"

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

[attr=class,erishopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentbgeris]background: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/hQYfbeK.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px; padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights