2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
good old book learnin'
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 22:14:35 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
backs down and starts to ramble in that adorable way of hers. He is quiet and just listens until she starts asking questions, waiting on him to contribute.

"We were just outside Fallarbor, around the volcano. There wasn't an ocean." But the thing had used water to douse their fun.
Tapping his chin, he thinks of how to word what he saw.

"Have you ever seen those water jetpacks when you're at the beach? It shot water from it's from legs kind of like that. But the water was coming from inside itself." It had looked pretty strange, all things considered.

"It used lava to melt the tower, though. I'm not sure what that was about."

Locke is waved off as he tries to protest his own lack of use.

"Worst comes to worst, Eris can experiment on you." It's said in mirth.
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
good old book learnin'
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 15:46:15 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heartbook"]
[attr="class","heartpicbook"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlistbook"]

[attr="class","heartpkmnbook"]

[attr="class","hearticonholderbook"]
[attr="class","hearticonbook"]
[attr="class","heartnoteboxbook"]
[attr="class","heartnotesbook"]

notes

[attr="class","heartsidebook"]

[attr="class","hearttagbook"]
[attr="class","hearttagbook"]

[attr="class","hearttextboxbook"]

[attr="class","hearttextbook"]
Someone did notice the commotion, but not anyone the Luxray would be able to notice. Not even Locke could sense Latias yet as she drifted above the shelves unseen, checking in at a very interesting moment. While she took an immediate liking to the excitable young girl beside her new charge, she kept a careful distance from the man across from them both-she hadn't yet forgotten his attachment to that interloper.

[break][break]

But an adventure

[break][break]

"Water jetpack…" Locke tried to imagine the creature on the paper flailing around in the air with one, and found it helped make the whole thing at least ten percent less intimidating.

[break][break]

"That would make it water and fire…What's even good against that? And it looks bulky on top of that…" they mused, pulling out their own journal and flipping to a page titled GROCERIES in large font, under which they added Burn Heals and Potions.

Nano

[newclass=.heartbook]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background: #BEC3AA; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpicbook] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #BEC3AA, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/tlS7K5F.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonbook] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/gWQrYN1.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlistbook] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmnbook] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color: #BEC3AA; border:solid 1px #A04650; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxbook] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextbook] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextbook b] color:#A04650; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidebook] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxbook] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #A04650; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesbook] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttagbook] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholderbook] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #A04650; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextbook::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextbook::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#A04650; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesbook::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotesbook::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#A04650; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
good old book learnin'
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 3:16:48 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis]
[attr=class,image-divideris]
[attr=class,accentbgeris]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbgeris]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]
"Woah... a giant fire hazard..." She can't even begin to imagine what kind of tower or how high it had gotten before Volcanion had decided to join in the party. "It sounds so cool!! Now I really wanna see it!"[break][break]

Lenore had never written notes about such a pokemon, so that meant that she was flying blind on this one. And for some reason, the thought of being able to discover something her mother hadn't... really sent nervous chills down her spine. And when asks about weaknesses, she can't help but pat Reiner's shoulder, giving the smuggest smile.[break][break]

"This bad boy has everything we need to beat it. If we need to throw hands, that is."[break][break]

For a moment, if the Luxray could seem any more embarrassed from the second-hand cringe, he would have.[break][break]

"Fallabor though... Lavaridge and Rustboro are the next closest cities, I think. Or maybe we should try searching a larger area?"

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

[attr=class,erishopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentbgeris]background: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/hQYfbeK.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px; padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights