awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
illusory
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 3:03:13 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Typically, didn't go on missions alone anymore. Not sense she found out that she was with child, and if she ran into the wrong person, the wrong move could prove not detrimental to her, but to someone else now.

But this one was important, and she had ordered rest. Whether or not he'd listen was up to him, but she left when he was either asleep or too busy with to notice she'd slipped away.

Fuck his sensitive hearing.

After landing in Fortree, Summer retracted her CHARIZARD, waltzing calmly through the city to her destination. A building, where she'd have to break in and steal some important information.

She'd come rather disguised, since keeping up her image to the public was of utmost importance. She no longer looked like Summer Prescott. Rather, she wore a blonde wig, a particular eyepiece over one eye and exaggerating makeup to disguise herself.

"Stay alert," Summer ordered her ZOROARK, who stood hunched to her side.
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
illusory
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 13:45:07 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Today… was the end of another long day, and here he was, heading back towards the Sanctuary—

Ever since people had started hoarding supplies, there were very few out after a certain time, and so there were volunteers out on patrol—

Which today, so happened, Alexei himself was a part of.

What she didn’t suspect, however, was that the look she’d chosen to adopt was… well.

The sight of a familiar head of blonde head of hair made him stop, and stare.

“Se—Thea?” he blinked. Wait, what was she doing back here?

Hadn’t she left for Galar sometime ago…?

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
illusory
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 1:38:29 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer began to rummage through supplies, trying to find where the informant had left the information. She cursed to herself, nearly breaking a nail while moving several cans around.

"I swear, if this fucker moved it..."

Suddenly, there was a low growl to her side. Hela's warning didn't go unnoticed. Summer pulled back, trying to appear normal for the patrol or whoever was coming through.

Her ZOROARK slid into the shadows, taking on an illusionary form of an innocent YAMPER and awaited further command.

. She knew the gym leader, since he was a known League member. But, apparently, she looked all too familiar to him. Not as , but as someone else entirely. Someone that she was not familiar with.

So, she'd have to play her cards carefully before giving a signal to distract him.

"Alexei! Hey, what's up?"

Did she know how this person talked? No way in hell. But Summer had to work with what she had.
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
illusory
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 13:29:34 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He couldn’t remember if sestra had a Yamper, but one thing he was sure of was the fact that she… she had an unnatural propensity for attracting the type that he feared the most, which was… the G.

Ghost-types, if anyone wanted to know.

“W-wait,” he stammered, blinking before belatedly realizing something.

If had left the region long ago, then how was she…?

“Wait,” he steeled himself, stopping the urge from approaching the other.

“How and when’d you get back here? The…the region’s closed off…”

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
illusory
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 22:12:43 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Of course there had to be a twist she didn't realize. Summer inwardly cursed, throwing a signal to her concealed ZOROARK to change forms. Something that could distract him, so she could get out of here.

"What do you mean?" she said, playing dumb.

In the mean time, the ZOROARK shifted, forming into a human figure with blue hair. A man, muscled and strong, his hair cut short as he appeared from the shadows.

"Alexei, where have you been? I've been looking everywhere for you!" @mattis said.
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
illusory
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 11:36:46 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Hoenn’s been… been closed off since the start of summer,” he recounted quietly, staring at the other—

Out of the siblings three he was the tallest, so fact of the matter that this ‘version’ of Thea was almost as tall as he was? Without heels?

That was already an alarm bell going off in his head; plus she was always followed by that Pika-clone, the one that had a doll-face for a head (Mimikyu, but he didn’t know the official name for it, just that it looked like a Pikachu) and then shit just had to go from bad to worse in the span of five seconds.

No.

How could—

That was—impossible.

“Are you going to attack me again?” were the first words out of his mouth, staring at the bluenette. What was it with ghosts from his past coming back to haunt him?!

“I still remember that time, you know.”

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
illusory
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2022 16:53:59 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
It seemed that the gym leader was adequately distracted by her ZOROARK. Whoever he was impersonating, it was definitely working. Alexei's guard was up, and Summer believed she had time to slip back unnoticed.

To get her tasks done while he was distracted.

Before they both slipped away like ghosts.

"Attack you? Arecus, why would I do that?" the blue-haired man asked, reaching forward to touch his hands gently.

There was a bright smile that appeared on his face, kind and warm. Like there hadn't been a missed minute, a missed heartbeat since they had seen each other.

"You're acting really strange, you know? Did you hit your head? Earth to Lexi!"

He laughed, like a musical noise.

"You know, we have to get back. The kids are waiting on us."
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
illusory
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 15:35:56 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Are you playing dumb with me, Mattis?!” he growled, standing his ground.

“You fucking tried to strangle me down at Lilycove last time I saw you, and Ark—where’s Arkose, he almost mauled me! And all I wanted to do was to talk with you!”

The breath was coming out from his lips in a hissing noise, now. However, he faltered for a few moments when the other just had to mention his other nickname—the one he didn’t give to Frog.

“I swear, M-Matt, if… if you’re trying to pull my leg…” he continued, voice still wary but his guard was lowering the longer this went on.

And then, and then—

“I have something to tell you.”

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
illusory
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2022 17:58:02 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
The ZOROARK would wait for their signal. A flashing light or Summer's voice calling out in a foreign language, announcing she was complete.

Until then, it was distract Alexei.

"Arkose is resting. He's had a long day. Remember, when we go out, we leave him with the others. Man, you sure are acting strange today..."

Illusionary Mattis reached a hand out, planting it gently on the side of his face and to his forehead, as though he were checking for a fever.

"Are you sure you're not sick? Should we go home? We can get take out tonight and watch whatever you want."

Like a dog, he tilted his head, still wearing his signature pleasant and pleased grin. His blue hair swept into his eyes, shining back at him as he raised his eyebrows.

"What is it, Lexi?"
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights