Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,295 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Whistle While You Work [S]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 5:26:37 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Entering the Mauville City gym in the morning after she had gotten dressed up for work, her Mismagius followed behind her as the other employees greet her with a wave. Elise greeted them right back with some good mornings as she got to work for being asked to clean around the office building. She was not going to be one of those rich people that never got to clean since this was an experience to learn without the help of her father’s servants.[break][break]

This cleaning job needed some trash off the floor while dust appeared to make a mess near the bits of trash needing to be picked up. Well even if she wasn’t really employed on that job, the royal was happy to volunteer for some clean up work around the gym’s office with Mana helping to use Psychic to pick up her bits and dropping them into the bag the princess was holding.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

She/Them
15 (Estimated)
April 5th
Route 119/Fortree
???
Wandering Wildchild
Cadet
N/A
Uninterested
87 height
87 height
HABABABABA
awards
557 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2023 5:38:33 GMT
Ettie Avatar
Elise would not be the only one on the job today - although, to say that this was a 'job' was probably not the exact word one might use for someone like Ettie and what she did. Given her nomadic and freespirited nature, Ettie didn't usually stick in one place for long enough to actually be employed (let alone the fact she was probably a bit young for it!) But, if there was one thing that Ettie enjoyed, it was lending a hand to those close to her.

Thus, whenever her wandering looped back around to Mauville so that she could visit Josh, it wasn't unusual for her to volunteer at the gym while she was in the area. This mainly consisted of her working with Josh's land beasts and helping care for them - feeding and watering them, grooming them, and - most notably - giving them exercise.

This lattermost task was what Elise would soon bear witness to - as a number of Josh's beasts would be seen mixed amongst some of Ettie's own canids, engaged in one huge game of tag! They were chasing eachother around the fields within viewing distance of the office building - the title of 'It' often changing hands (or paws) faster than one could blink! And all the whilst, the sounds of excited barks, playful growls, and cheery laughter filled the air - Ettie astride Anne, as the two barely manage to duck away from Saber's attempts to catch and tag them.

The game would begin straying close to the building - not concerningly so, especially given that a number of the pokemon present had the minds to make sure things didn't get out of hand. But, it was enough for Ettie to notice that there was another employee here - a woman that she didn't recognize, and her mismagius.

Curiosity piqued, Ettie would end up directing Anne away from the general mass of the playing beasts - trusting the rest of her pack to help keep everyone occupied. The dusk lycanroc initially gave her a puzzled look, at least until she noticed the woman as well. This person was clearly new - newer than the other employees that Ettie had since familiarized herself with, at least. Who were those two, they wondered?

With a light encouraging nudge from Ettie, the duo would approach - the horse-sized wolf and the wildchild astride her. And as they neared, Ettie hopped down from Anne's back and waved widely - greeting "Friend! Hello!" She smiled brightly, her friendly demeanor plain to see, even as she spoke in an odd broken English. "Ettie not-meet before! Is-new? Who-is?"

Anne, meanwhile, glanced to Mana - dipping her head and chuffing in a polite greeting towards the ghost. Though, it was clear to see she was paying Elise close attention as the little wildchild approached the princess. After all, Elise was a stranger - and you could never know how human strangers were going to act.
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,295 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2023 15:01:56 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Looking down to the smaller young girl speaking in broken English with her excitable greeting as she had jumped down from her wolf-sized canine Pokemon, Elise replied with a polite, genteel tone. “I am a new face around the gym, but I usually busy myself at the Galarian embassy for talks with other foreign ambassadors as another representative of the royal family. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Ettie. My name is Elise.”[break][break]

Mana bowed her head in greeting to the Lycanroc’s as she continued to help pick up some other bits of paper into the bag with her Psychic move. The ghost had put her attention into helping her trainer clean up than to talk, but she would be able to make some small talk if the other canine asked.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

She/Them
15 (Estimated)
April 5th
Route 119/Fortree
???
Wandering Wildchild
Cadet
N/A
Uninterested
87 height
87 height
HABABABABA
awards
557 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 9:30:05 GMT
Ettie Avatar
Ettie blinked initially at some of the terms that Elise used. Embassy, ambassadors, royal family... Though context and her gleaning the important bits did help to fill in some of the gaps, a quizzical hue was still in her expression for a few moments. But, with Elise's introduction, Ettie would smile and nod. "Happy-meet!" She responded, her expression quickly turning warm and bright. "Is-cleaning? Ettie help!"

Not even waiting for an answer, the wildchild would take to gathering up pieces of trash - humming happily as she did.

Anne, meanwhile, was content to let Mana work once initial greetings were out of the way - the wolf following after Ettie and watching her hard at work. Occasionally, she'd cast a glance back at Elise - watching, gauging - before turning her attentions back to Ettie, though the lycanroc's ears were still swiveled in the princess' direction. Though her gaze wasn't solely on Elise, she was still listening to the other's movements all the same.

Ettie, either oblivious or not acknowledging Anne's protective behavior, would instead approach Elise once more to deposit a couple handfuls of trash into her bag. A thought seemed to occur to her then though, as her smiling expression turned inquisitive. "Ga-lar-i-an... Elise-friend know, uhm... Galar-i-an canids? Blue-red?" Namely, the ones that the girl had seen during a certain otome route, with a certain Dahlia Goode...

She was curious about Zacian and Zamazenta - even if she did not know them by name - and wanted to learn more about them. It may have been an odd question for Ettie to drop out of the blue - but the wildchild was curious! Could you blame her for that?
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,295 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 2:39:32 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

With Ettie saying that she was happy to meet her and offered to help pick up the trash, the purple-haired woman replied to her with a smile. “Your help is appreciated, Ettie. I don’t think I’d be able to do it alone with my Mismagius.” Along with the small blue-haired girl helping to pick up the trash, she placed the other bits of trash at the corner of the hallway into her bag.[break][break]

Seeing Ettie deposit a handful of trash into the royal’s bag, Elise heard Ettie ask about the Galarian canid Pokemon in blue and red colors. “Oh, do you mean Zacian and Zamazenta? I know about them in stories, but they are both elusive to humans. They’re legendary Pokemon, so I can presume they do not interact with them much.” She responded to Ettie’s curiosity where one had to wonder if maybe one day, the Galarian royal might see them herself.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

She/Them
15 (Estimated)
April 5th
Route 119/Fortree
???
Wandering Wildchild
Cadet
N/A
Uninterested
87 height
87 height
HABABABABA
awards
557 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 22:22:39 GMT
Ettie Avatar
"Za-ci-an... Za-ma-zen-ta..." Ettie would slowly sound out the names to herself - as if she were familiarizing herself with the feel of the names on her tongue. But all the while, she slowly nodded - thinking back to the otome. So they were real? She knew that Julia had said that what happens in the otomes was fiction - that it isn't what's actually happening - and yet... Having this confirmed to her, it made the wildchild wonder if the two legendary canines really were out there somewhere.

The mention of stories, however, was curious. Glancing up to Elise as she continued to help, Ettie questioned "What stories? Josh tell-Ettie Legendary Pokemon... Ettie want-know more!" She knew that they were strong, from what Josh had mentioned before - very strong. That, and that there was usually one of them... And yet, it seemed as though Zacian and Zamazenta were a duo. "Zacian-Zamazenta... Is packmates?" They were canids like lycanroc, after all - were they a pack, even if a tiny one?
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,295 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 1:56:06 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Since both Zacian and Zamazenta were the heroes of legend in Galar, it would make sense that not many people know much on them except for the past members of the royal family who have some knowledge on their importance. Josh apparently told Ettie the stories about legendary Pokemon in general with the Mauville gym leader did do his research on the legendary beasts she knew some stories from the monks in the Bell Tower.[break][break]

“The stories I was told about Zacian and Zamazenta from my father was a legend of both of them saving Galar from the Darkest Day. This one is my favorite because it does give hope to the people that they will give us their help during the darker times.” The Galarian royal gives her answer to Ettie while she had to remember much of what her father told her when they talked about his country’s legends. “From what I’ve read on the previous HNN article on the Darkest Day being caused by a legendary Pokemon called Necrozma, it appears the aftermath of the event caused much suffering to Galar itself.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

She/Them
15 (Estimated)
April 5th
Route 119/Fortree
???
Wandering Wildchild
Cadet
N/A
Uninterested
87 height
87 height
HABABABABA
awards
557 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 15:13:30 GMT
Ettie Avatar
The explanation Elise gave would be met with clear curiosity, although for a moment, concern crossed her expression. "Ne-croz-ma..." She murmured thoughtfully. "Why... cause Darkest Day?" She'd ask, tilting her head a little bit. Even when pokemon decided to hurt other pokemon (without the influence of humans,) it was usually with reason. It was to hunt, to claim territory, or to protect one's pack or cubs.

But with how powerful legendary pokemon sounded, was there really any reason for one to cause an event that sounded to have caused so much hurt? Hunting, protecting, those sorts of things would be easy for such a strong pokemon, even on its own, right?

The mention of the Darkest Day itself was also curious, though. "What-is Darkest Day?" Ettie asked next - was it something to do with maybe... The sun? Glancing upwards - squinting and lifting a hand to shade her sensitive eyes from the sunlight - Ettie could suppose that it'd get really dark indeed, if the sun went missing. It'd be even darker, if the stars and moon disappeared, too! And though Ettie liked to think she could see pretty decently in the dark, well...

... That was too dark for anyone to see, she was pretty sure!
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,295 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2023 23:53:50 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Hearing the blue-haired young girl ask about why Necrozma would cause the Darkest Day, the woman wouldn’t know much on the Pokemon’s true motives judging by how she had to escape from the country when it happened. “I wasn’t sure what was its true motive for causing that incident, but I couldn’t come back to the region until they’ve finished some rebuilding.” Remiel might have the full story over Necrozma’s attack, so she may have to ask more when the royal has a chance to meet with her elder cousin again.[break][break]

“If I go by the legend of the one they call the Skeleton causing the first Darkest Day, it’s an event which caused the darkest hour of the region and many people suffered under it. The two legendary heroes of Galar saved it in its time of need and it’s also displayed in the tapestry.” She answered Ettie’s question in a way that the girl could probably understand. “The royal family can only be gained access to the tapestries in the vault, so no one else can see them.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

She/Them
15 (Estimated)
April 5th
Route 119/Fortree
???
Wandering Wildchild
Cadet
N/A
Uninterested
87 height
87 height
HABABABABA
awards
557 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2023 5:25:25 GMT
Ettie Avatar
There was a lot of terms that Elise used that were new to Ettie - things such as what the Skeleton was, or what a tapestry was. Yet, it seemed as though she comprehended at least the gist of what the princess had to say - nodding along with visible curiosity. The darkest hour... Understanding the passage of time was still a bit tricky, but she understood that it made up part of a whole day, which was a lot more comprehensible for her.

Was it only the 'darkest hour' rather than a day, because of Zacian and Zamazenta protecting everyone? "Zash-i-an, Zam-ma-zent-a... Fight alone?" Ettie questioned, tilting her head. "Or have-pack?"

But there was the mention of the royal family - some sort of pack? - and remembering Elise's prior words, Ettie glanced over. "Elise-friend is... Royal Family? Can-show?" She asked, smiling brightly and bouncing in place. "Ettie want-see! Know more!" It seemed that Ettie might not fully comprehend just how far away Galar was from Hoenn, though.

Anne would give Ettie a look that was somewhere between that of amusement, exasperation, and fondness - before making a soft sigh, the large dusk Lycanroc shaking her head.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights