[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Daylight greets her like a Skitty jumped up on her belly, far too warm for her liking as she groans and pries open her eyelids. It must have been a problem with the way the curtains had been pulled, sunlight pouring in through the tiniest of slits as she raises a hand to cover her eyes. How many days...[break][break]

It takes a while for her to roll out of bed, a little bit more for her to wash up and comb her hair until she looks somewhat presentable. And she won't find herself lacking in wardrobe choices, not after how she's practically shifted half of it from her home in Ever Grande to here.[break][break]

The room door opens to a distinct lack of bitterness in the air, the soft chorus of voices probably carried from the living room as some show plays for Sabrina to watch. Black fur sneaks from under her arms, nudging it up and out of the way as a Luxray tries to squeeze himself into the space between her and the doorframe. And his grin is very much cheeky, reflecting the look that Mesprit wears as they flutter and land upon his head.[break][break]

"Mornafternoon to you two too. Is Razz out doing ranger stuff?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] ||

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
friends with the enemy
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 6:27:00 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

With his early morning routine the new Head Ranger is up much earlier, early morning jog with several of his pokemon before returning back for a shower and plans to attempt resting as this was technically a day off the medics wanted him to take. Too injured to do much they kept telling him which was annoying but he was compliant at least. [break][break]

When he steps out, dressed for a relaxing day for once he is already greeted with Sabrina and several others watching TV while others seem to be chasing each other around as they seem to all have a weird case of the 'zoomies.' Its only after he gets himself a glass of Orange Juice does he notice Eris just barely getting out of her room, "Did you only just wake up?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","oocnotes"]

+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#387bc9; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/XleOo7A.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg a]color:de4354;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:center;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .header]text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
friends with the enemy
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 7:35:53 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I was tired. What else do you want from me?" She meets the question with a squint, her look mirrored by both Reiner and Mesprit. But the sloshing of orange juice snatches their attention better than the pull of annoyance, the pink pixie squealing and pointing as they tug at Eris' clothes.[break][break]

"Alright, alright..."[break][break]

The raid of Razz's fridge is something she's well accustomed to, a plastic cup pulled from the cabinet as orange juice is poured from the carton. And Reiner will handle the other objective, packets of apple juice pulled out from the strangest corners of the freezer. The goods exchange hands, Mesprit gleefully taking a sip of this strange drink while Eris carefully juggles her juice pack from one hand to another, doing her best to avoid the bitter cold from nipping at her fingers.[break][break]

"So when did you wake up, huh, Mister Judgey Pants?"

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
friends with the enemy
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 22:27:09 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

There were plenty of things he wanted from her, yet none she was willing to give so he doesn't even bring it up even if for a joke. As he finishes his juice Razz does reach for the cereal and milk before grabbing two bowls and putting them on the island as he tosses one to her. "Make sure you eat," he tells her as he pours some for himself as he thinks about it. [break][break]

"One I'm not 'judgy,' two 7am, like every other day," sometimes his problems made that earlier though.

[break][break]

+

[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#387bc9; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/XleOo7A.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:center;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
friends with the enemy
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 22:56:26 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Creeping like a Ghastly sitting in a pantry, she can't quite hear it, but she knows its there - The things he wants from her? Probably something about leaving Rocket for good or staying out of trouble. Both of which are things that she's found far too much difficulty in doing, most often because she puts herself into such a strange box.[break][break]

The bowl slips right through her hands, leaving Reiner to pick up the slack as he snatches it from the air. And she will eye the cereal on the countertop for a brief moment before letting the Luxray slide the bowl back onto the table.[break][break]

'You sound like pa' is very much not a valid sentence to be pulled in such a scenario. Firstly because she's certain that the two (or maybe, it's jus Razz) tread eggshells around each other. Secondly, doesn't really say such things other than to get a laugh and some lazy retort out of her.[break][break]

"7am's rough. Even on weekends?"[break][break]

Taking her usual seat, she watches as Reiner barks at Mesprit. And the Lake Guardian merely chirps back, taking a sip of their orange juice as they settle upon Eris' lap. The consolation prize is a good scratch behind the ears, the Luxray letting out a quiet snort as he looks to the main door.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
friends with the enemy
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 20:50:37 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FRIENDS WITH THE ENEMY

SOCIAL

TIME AWAY FROM HIS ABODE HAS TEMPERED FERNANDO’S EXPECTATIONS. there is no unannounced intrusion with . this spot is as much razz as his own. the only difference between them is who’s name is on the deed. a minuscule detail to the one person in hoenn who could effectively buy this very city.

the rasp of his knuckles against the door serves as a sharp alarm for their appointment. a firm, echoing reminder of what the head ranger has committed to.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
friends with the enemy
POSTED ON May 12, 2023 0:48:29 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Yeah, because unlike some 9 to 5vers you know my work doesn't stop on the weekends," he jokes a bit even if his tone is more matter of fact rather than attempting humor as he eats his cereal before his Rotom Phone alerts him to someone who pinged at his door. For a moment confused to see his old boss there before it hit him. "Shit I forgot I was suppose to talk to Fernando today," he rubs his head, "Think I might have taken one too many," he grumbles as he thinks to the injuries he has sustained to due to Rocket. [break][break]

"If you don't want her scene I'd suggest having her hide in my room, otherwise distract Mr. Silph for me as I change into something that wasn't from the thrift store," because Razz knows he should keep a good appearance to the man who was not only his former boss, but was his current landlord of sorts. For now the young man leaves to his room for a better dress shirt before Salem gives Eris a 'shhh' and points towards Sabrina as somewhere to hang out if she didn't want to be bored by adult things. [break][break]

After Salem would be the one to go and answer the door with a welcoming meow before letting the older man in. Salem seems to talk a bit in his own little pokemon language before the Rotom phone hovers over to Silph's owner before translating. [break][break]

=Razz is just finishing getting ready and will be out soon! Feel free to make yourself at home=

[break][break]

+ [break]
quicky ref to current injuries

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
friends with the enemy
POSTED ON May 12, 2023 1:06:53 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Nyeh, work on the weekends." She sticks her tongue out at him, almost flopping over on the counter if it weren't for Mesprit poking at her side. The touch is electrifying, a zesty bundle of emotions delivered straight to her heart as she mirrors the Lake Guardian's head cock.[break][break]

"Fernando...?"[break][break]

As in ? Wasn't Razz some kind of head ranger now? Didn't that mean he cut ties with that bigshot or something?[break][break]

A frown tugs at her lips as she nudges Mesprit, pointing towards Razz as a sign to follow. And as soon as the Lake Guardian zips off, Reiner will waste no time claiming his rightful spot, scrunching his nose and huffing spitefully.[break][break]

As much as Salem is right in that she'd probably not find much interest in adult talk, she still finds her interest piqued by the mere title that their visitor wears. There had been rumours... something about him in Rocket's headquarters, or so the ghosts had been whispering. And she will show no restraint as Salem cracks the door open, leaning as far back into her seat as possible just to catch a glimpse of the elusive councilman.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
friends with the enemy
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 7:34:30 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FRIENDS WITH THE ENEMY

SOCIAL

“GOOD MORNING SALEM,” he answers monotone. despite this, he kneels to pet the pokemon, soft strokes with the back of his hand.

the rotomdex’s welcome is enough to allow him in. he enters without reservation but doesn’t bother to look around. most of the place still resembles what he remembers. rather, fernando’s gaze is on the bedroom. a place he used to know.

and one that razz too, knows quite well.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
friends with the enemy
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 6:00:30 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

Salem just dumps his head's weight into the other's hand to fully embrace the pets, ever the slut for attention when it was positive. A purr resonates within the cat's body as he takes the pets for all they're worth before inviting the older man to the kitchen's island table. The meowstic leaving the other's hand and jumping up on the table and point at one of the chairs for the CEO to sit and wait. [break][break]

With a quick question to Mesprit if his current shirt looked more professional Razz does finally come out again looking more like he expected company rather than just slumming it. The only unprofessional look to him would be his bruises from his fights from the previous fights in hoenn. "Welcome sir, sorry for the wait, how are you doing?" Razz questions forgetting his manners lightly as he didn't really introduce Fernando to Eris, but all in due time.

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
friends with the enemy
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 6:20:27 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]To be treated like a mere flower on the wall... Actually, no. Whether labelled as a blemish or a beauty, flowers are noticed at the very least, when they bloom in locations where they aren't meant to belong. She reckons she must just be a speck of dust in the room; Plain and unnoticed in the presence that simply begs for the man's attention.[break][break]

The fact that Salem melts under 's touch makes her wonder if she should offer him more headpats in the future. Perhaps, if it can be used as a bargaining chip for him to leave her apple juice stash alone. In fact, as the Meowstic leads the councilman right over to the table, she tries to reach a hand out to pat his head, only to have Reiner grunt and tug at her arm with his tail.[break][break]

Right, that was the other reason why she'd never done it. Sighing, Eris begins to tip her juice pack, balancing it on an edge as she watches for what's about to unfold.[break][break]

In the meantime, Mesprit zips about 's room, idly spinning about as they observe his sense of style. And when he asks, they only offer him a rather blank stare in response, mild embers of disappointment tapping at his heart. Professional is but a vague term in the pixie's mind. After all, why must they care about the standards of man when they have better things to pursue?[break][break]

If anything, the Lake Guardian is probably far more invested in why Razz thinks to make himself presentable? A lover? A person he wishes to impress? Oh, what a joy it would be to simply drink in the wellspring of emotions that must be borne of this meeting! They roll their eyes and quickly shoo the man out of the room, if only due to their eagerness to experience it all.[break][break]

While Mesprit might lack the answers that Razz sought, Eris is more than certain that Razz has dressed up a little too well for how casually he refers to Fernando himself. Even his greeting feels a little stiff in her eyes, but who is she to judge the great Rizz Kingsman?

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
friends with the enemy
POSTED ON May 19, 2023 21:22:49 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FRIENDS WITH THE ENEMY

SOCIAL

THE POKEMON’S INSISTENCE EVENTUALLY LEADS HIM TO THE KITCHEN. still, fernando prefers to stand over sitting. prime and proper. always and forever.

i’m well, kingsman,” belies the injuries that have healed since dewford. injuries exaggerated in front of have long been healed through sessions with and . even if they remain unaware.

and you?

out of the corner of his eye, he spots another pokemon. with it, is a trainer that seem diminutive in size. he doesn’t recognize her outright but speaks up regardless.

oh? i didn’t know you were having guest, kingsman.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
friends with the enemy
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 5:32:27 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

Despite the Lake' Guardian's opinions Razz just pretends he understands and leaves her on her own for now. Knowing that she couldn't get in trouble while in his room because if she were to roam around she would notice besides clothing and some toys Salem likes to play with the room was pretty baren as Razz was not a materialistic man. [break][break]

"Doing better, injuries are still recovering," he didn't have avatars who were capable of healing at easy disposal as the other. "But besides that just fine, I'm guessing you're here about the apartment?" Though as a guest was mentioned Razz looks over so he could see Eris with his good eye. [break][break]

"Something like that, want to introduce yourself?" Razz ask Eris to see what she would do, leaving it up to herself to actually do the introduction as he recalls his own time as a kid and his father usually doing it for him. And clearly the man never had his best interest in mind so doing the opposite was better right?

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
friends with the enemy
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 5:41:54 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]So the conversation is to revolve around the apartment. Right, she had heard about how this was 's property or something along those lines. And she's content to simply listen in, gingerly poking her straw into the pack before taking a sip.[break][break]

And nearly splutters when their attention momentarily falls upon her.[break][break]

Damn, she should have taken Salem's advice and left to watch some television. Instead, she's struck with an invite into the conversation, if only just to exchange pleasantries (if they could even be considered that).[break][break]

"Eris." She stops, looking to Reiner for the briefest of moments. And though she might open her mouth to continue, all that happens is her hesitating before drawing a quiet breath.[break][break]

Problem child to some, a liability or danger to others. Overall, not much good surrounds her existence, should words of it even have spread amongst the League ranks.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
friends with the enemy
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 6:04:26 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

FRIENDS WITH THE ENEMY

SOCIAL

SMALL TALK DIES AT AN UNEXPECTED NAME DROP. all it takes is one syllable to derail the topic into a much larger conversation. his eye leaves razz to settle on the white copperajah in the room.

?