Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Elegant Finesse [Gym]
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 1:51:32 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

After meeting near the trail of Mt. Chimney which was also the turf he knew well in navigating and after they both parted ways from being able to clear the path of the boulder with Zorro, she finds the gym in Verdanturf Town with its front doors closed in front of her. As 's gym trainer, the royal had to get all of the training she needed to get a bit stronger and make the Mauville gym proud. The Battle at Dewford Town was a tiring big battle with her losses being something that she could learn against the ninja suited man who had a better team and planning than she had for her Pokemon.[break][break]

Her hands push open the door to the gym since Noah himself would know that Elise had an appointment to challenge his gym for her first gym badge. “H-Hello?” She would try to find where Noah was since a good amount of time had passed since their last meeting along with her boss being out of his gym for reasons he can’t share with the rest of the staff, the woman herself had been keeping herself a bit busy at the Galarian embassy for sorting out legislation at her new post of royal Galarian ambassador.

[break][break]

NOTES

- 2v2 Singles.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Elegant Finesse [Gym]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2023 1:15:51 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
throughout the gym, the metal clanging of workout machines and bright rhythms of a radio on a volume slightly too loud electrify the air. gym trainers go about their responsibilities, while other members of the public run on treadmills alongside their pokemon.[break][break]

noah is quick to greet elise when she enters, the light of the sun gracing her shape before the doors close behind.[break][break]

"hey! you made it!" noah says. "right on time. i'm actually surprised you were able to fit in a gym battle. thought you'd be too busy, y'know?"[break][break]

he leads her through heavy double doors through a hallway. it leads into the arena where the caged ring awaits them. the stagelights begin to turn on. one by one. heavy clunk as their automated switches stand to attention.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
TL;DR: noah brings elise into arena; you can have her send out her pokemon if you want in this round![break]

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/6FLfHdJ/noah1.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Elegant Finesse [Gym]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 3:35:13 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Seeing the gym leader of Verdanturf Town greet her in the middle of the sounds of people and Pokemon working out in the treadmills or using the gym’s equipment, the woman bows her head in greeting to Noah. “I set aside some time over the schedule at the Galarian embassy for a appointed gym battle, so it was not an issue to slot one in.” Letting Noah lead her through the double doors through a hallway, she finds an arena with a caged ring waits for them.[break][break]

Lights on the stage turn one by one and the heavy chunking sounds from the automated switches could be heard coming on. From her belt, she takes out a Pokeball and presses the button, the red light releases the form of a Ceruledge as Agravain’s pink eyes watch the gym leader. “I did not think my Mismagius partner would fit into battling in your gym, so I thought of bringing my physical attackers here as a fine solution.” She spoke to Noah with a little chuckle of amusement.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Elise follows Noah to the caged ring once they get through the double doors and the hallway.[break]
- Elise sends out Agravain the Ceruledge.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Elegant Finesse [Gym]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2023 5:51:45 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
noah strides over to his side of the ring. he leaps onto his podium and his sneakers slam against it, causing it to shake boisterously. [break][break]

"all good! gotta mix it up sometimes. keep your rivals on your toes."[break][break]

the gym leader launches his pokeball against the caged ring's fencing. as the metal links rattle, his CHESNAUGHT emerges from the red light zapping onto the canvas.[break][break]

"alright, ms. calcifet!" noah says. "you gotta show me that you and your pokemon can handle yourself in close quarters combat. do that, and you get my badge. you ready?"[break][break]

eventually, the battle commences.[break][break]

noah's quick to command his pokemon, his voice roaring outward:[break][break]

"sufang, get right up and personal! NEEDLE ARM!"[break][break]

the CHESNAUGHT launches forward, closing the gap with the swing of a prickly arm.

[break][break]

TL;DR: noah brings elise into arena; you can have her send out her pokemon if you want in this round![break]

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/6FLfHdJ/noah1.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Elegant Finesse [Gym]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 5:13:50 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Hearing the dark-haired gym leader speak about mixing her schedule up sometimes and keeping her rivals on their toes, she focuses on the second words of the man where he talks about the objective of this match being that she has to learn with her Pokemon how they handle themselves with close combat. Only that she would show him how she learned in this gym battle would he confer his badge onto her. “I am prepared, Noah. Let our match be a good one.” The Galarian ambassador replies to Noah when her Ceruledge’s blades began to glow an eerie purple-cyan.[break][break]

When he has sent out his Chesnaught and orders his Pokemon to get up close with Needle Arm, Agravain doesn’t try to dodge this one. He’s sworn to uphold the ideals of being a knight as the knightly ghost takes the brunt of the Needle Arm move with his body, grunting in pain as his feet skids across the ring. “Follow the Chesnaught’s example and get up close with Shadow Claw.” Her calm order reaches the knightly spectral Pokemon as Agravain lunges forward to try to slash at the other grass type with the blade of his arm glowing bright.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Agravain the Ceruledge takes the Chesnaught's Needle Arm![break]
- Agravain tries to do the same motion as Chesnaught to attack with Shadow Claw!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Elegant Finesse [Gym]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2023 0:53:58 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"quick! raise your SPIKY SHIELD!"[break][break]

the chesnaught snarls and raises its arms. running across the top of its limbs is a green carapace that extends into its fingers. spikes jut out as the tank-like creature's hands fuse to form a verdant bulwark.[break][break]

should the ceruledge land its strike, the spikes would surely pierce it. even if the SHADOW CLAW is retracted in time, noah is swift to claim more space.[break][break]

"push the ceruledge against the wall!"[break][break]

with its shield between itself and the ceruledge, the pokemon charges, attempting to pin the pokemon against the cufflink fencing.

[break][break]

TL;DR: chesnaught uses SPIKY SHIELD / tries to pin ceruledge[break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Elegant Finesse [Gym]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 17:12:34 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The gym leader ordered his Chestnaught to raise a spiky shield in retaliation to the fire type ghost’s Shadow Claw which the Ceruledge felt the pain shoot up from the spiky protection when he lands his strike onto the opponent. The blade of the knightly Pokemon moves quickly off as the next order came from Noah to pin down Agravain by pushing him against the wall. “Turn around quickly and try to push against the Chestnaught. Close that distance with Bitter Blade afterward." Her voice calls over to the Ceruledge as he turns around quickly to face the Chestnaught’s attempt in pushing him against the cuff linked fence.[break][break]

His strength would attempt matching with the Chestnaught’s in pushing the grass type Kalosian starter back first before moving backward a bit to aim in using Bitter Blade to land a fiery strike to close the distance between the two. This was a Plan B in case he wasn’t going to do much in being pinned down, so the Ceruledge would match a pushback with the green paladin.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Agravain the Ceruledge gets hurt by Chestnaught's Spiky Shield![break]
- Agravain the Ceruledge attempts to push Chestnaught back, matching its strength![break]
- Agravain the Ceruledge tries to close the distance with Bitter Blade!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Elegant Finesse [Gym]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 23:44:33 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
the chesnaught grunts, gaze sharpening to a defiant edge. behind him, noah's eyes brighten like fireworks. each moment of resistance is weighed by those excited eyes before their devouring.[break][break]

but this battle has yet to quench his thirst.[break][break]

the BITTER BLADE closes the gap with a flourish of ghostly fire. as it strikes the CHESNAUGHT, LEECH SEEDS spiral out from his back. they attempt to latch onto the CERULEDGE, sprouting small buds should they take root.[break][break]

"continue resisting!" noah says. "let the buds take root!"

[break][break]

TL;DR: chesnaught is hit by BITTER BLADE / LEECH SEED used[break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Elegant Finesse [Gym]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2023 0:22:12 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

While the gym leader orders his Chesnaught to keep resisting even when the Ceruledge would’ve had the upper hand, it seems that the Chesnaught planted some seeds onto the back of the flaming cerulean knight. Agravain does notice that the grass type starter would keep resisting in spite of the spectral knight being the one to keep going in his battle against a stronger opponent though he waits for an order from his royal trainer.[break][break]

“Keep going with Bitter Blade once more. If the enemy is resisting, we will see this fight to the end.” Her order resembled a command from a queen who ordered her loyal knight to battle against the enemy on the battlefield. The purple fiery blade of the Ceruledge aims to scorch the Chesnaught while coming into close quarters of combat to show that he wasn’t going to give in.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Agravain the Ceruledge gets affected by Chesnaught's Leech Seed![break]
- Agravain the Ceruledge tries to use Bitter Blade at Chesnaught in spite of being Leech Seed'd!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Elegant Finesse [Gym]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 4:03:01 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
the BITTER BLADE clashes upon the chesnaught's tough hide. although the flames reward the spectral soldier with a yelp from noah's pokemon, the LEECH SEED continues to replenish its health.[break][break]

"PAIN SPLIT!" the gym leader shouts.[break][break]

the chesnaught shouts as the buds on ceruledge bloom larger; the PAIN SPLIT, should it work, siphons health to the more worn, more battered chesnaught while hurting the healthier ceruledge.[break][break]

"i like what you're showing so far, elise! don't back down!"

[break][break]

TL;DR: chesnaught is hit by BITTER BLADE / uses PAIN SPLIT to heal/dmg ceruledge[break]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/9sVMxMx/100.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Elegant Finesse [Gym]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2023 4:13:34 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Seeds sprouted from the back of the spectral knight keep at restoring health to the grass type starter as the Bitter Blade connected with the Chesnaught though the next move that the gym leader calls out is a little troubling. With Pain Split transferring more of the Ceruledge’s health to the damaged Chesnaught, the fight would be in the gym leader’s favor. Yet, Noah does encourage that the Galarian Ambassador was doing great in having her Ceruledge hold on in spite of his health being sapped to restore the Chesnuaght’s injuries.[break][break]

“Thank you, Noah! I’ll try my best in not backing down!” Though her Ceruledge is probably struggling a bit with holding on in the fight, she spoke to the ghostly knight with the same command. “Let’s not give up here, keep up the fight with Bitter Blade.” The Ceruledge gives her a resolute nod as he charges forward to slash at the grass type starter with a raised fiery blade!

[break][break]

NOTES

- Agravain the Ceruledge gets hit by Chesnaught's Pain Split![break]
- Agravain the Ceruledge tries to use Bitter Blade at Chesnaught and doesn't want to give up yet!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Elegant Finesse [Gym]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2023 21:05:37 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"that's the spirit!"[break][break]

hearing elise's enthusiasm rejuvenates noah's batteries. a smile sparks on his face.[break][break]

the BITTER BLADE clashes against its chestnut armor. thick, spiked arms swing between the CERULEDGE'S flames. as the two fighters continue to clash, eventually the CHESNAUGHT succumbs.[break][break]

noah recalls the CHESNAUGHT—but he does not seem deterred. instead, he's more than happy to call upon his next companion.[break][break]

throwing a pokeball against the metal fencing, his ANNIHILAPE is summoned with a metal clang.[break][break]

"don't let your guard down, elise! this fight's in no way over."[break][break]

the LEECH SEED activates again, sapping the CERULEDGE of lifeto heal an already healthy ape.[break][break]

with a frenzied cry, the ANNIHILAPE stomps the ground to hurl a STONE EDGE at the ghost.

[break][break]

TL;DR: chesnaught eventually faints; annihilape sent out / leech seed can activate / annihilape uses stone edge[break]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/9sVMxMx/100.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Elegant Finesse [Gym]
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2023 2:39:58 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

After the Chesnaught goes down with the flaming blade of the ghost sapping its health, an Annihiliape gets sent out by the gym leader to replace its compatriot. Sharp stones were thrown from the ghostly ape over to the knight where it hit the parts of Agravain’s body. He gets down one knee, but he would make a last stand this round to make it easier for the next Pokemon the ambassador would send out. Her Pokemon’s way of not giving up in the face of being sapped out of its health by Leech Seed and the attack very much inspired the act of moving forward with confidence.[break][break]

“I…I know that you’re doing this, so that you’re teaching me not to give up there, but…you’re also letting me know that I should be less meek, right?” Her question is answered by the silent nod of the kneeling Ceruledge before he gets up from where he was keeled over. “Make your final stand, use Shadow Claw on his Pokemon.” The voice of the royal ambassador became a little more firm in having her Pokemon hold on in the battle as the glowing blade of the Ceruledge swings at the Annihilape with Shadow Claw’s purple glow.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Agravain the Ceruledge gets hit by Annihilape's Stone Edge![break]
- Agravain the Ceruledge uses Shadow Claw on Annihiliape in one last stand!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Elegant Finesse [Gym]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 2:58:27 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"there's a time and place to be gentle."[break][break]

there is smoke to noah's words. it builds and builds, cardinal cinder peeking through the excitement of his voice.[break][break]

the ceruledge swings—but the annihilape disappears into a ghostly puddle.[break][break]

"but now's not that time!"[break][break]

no second is wasted.[break][break]

from that very same spot, the annihilape launches itself out from the PHANTOM FORCE. an uppercut is slung toward the ceruledge's jaw.

[break][break]

TL;DR: annihilape dodges with phantom force and attempts to strike ceruledge[break]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Elegant Finesse [Gym]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2023 16:23:47 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Noah was right, there was a time and place that one could be gentle, but this battle was not the time. The eyes of the spectral knight widen when the Annihiliape disappears through Phantom Force and the Ceruledge is hit from the ghostly ape’s uppercut to the jaw when his opponent appears again. Phantom Force sends the Ceruledge flying a little close to the ring’s boxes before he is knocked out too. She returns the fallen ghost type inside his Pokeball and release her Aegislash to take his place in the boxing ring.[break][break]

“Yes, I should be much fiercer in this battle.” She replied with a firm nod towards Noah before the Galarian princess gave a resolute order to her steely sword-like knight. “Avenge your fallen compatriot with Shadow Claw, Caliburn. Do your best please.” Caliburn turns toward her and makes a bowing gesture with his tassel on the gold blade before he begins his strike onto the Annhiliape, the Shadow Claw tries to swing down onto the ghostly ape.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Agravain the Ceruledge gets hit by Annihilape's Phantom Force and gets knocked out.[break]
- Caliburn the Aegislash is sent out.[break]
- Caliburn the Aegislash changes into his Blade Forme and attempts to use Shadow Claw on Annihiliape!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]