twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
2 MINUS 1
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 11:07:43 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]there was little chance of him knowing of the mermaid show in lilycove had it not been for his friend . the elite four and famed artist brought it to his attention a few days back, and though he would have preferred visiting it with her, it also proves an opportune moment to meet...

"! it is a pleasure to finally meet you."

he greets one of teravolt's artists with a smile and a handshake. behind them, a small festival sits with a path that leads further to a stage where he assumes the show will happen.

"how was the journey over? air traffic not too bad, i hope?"
[attr="class","stonetag"] // mission!
[attr="class","stonepoke"]
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
✧ do i know what's real? ✧
awards
604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
2 MINUS 1
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2023 23:04:36 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Finding herself in an oceanside city that she had not got the chance to visit before, Lilycove, the pinkette's heels would clack on the stones that led her toward the music festival. It wasn't the longest flight from Fortree, but was rather windy up in the clouds. Using a white imitation-fur coat to combat that chill, a large white puff of fleece encompassed her body as she would walk through the entrance, a freshly groomed Furfrou hugging her side. Desiree was expecting to meet a candidate of becoming the Teravolt CEO in these parts but was having difficulty in the skill of discerning faces. At least, until she heard her name in the small crowd of festival-goers before her.[break][break]

"Hi~! ♡ You must be Alexander Stone, a pleasure to meet you too~" Her white-hued eyelashes would flutter as she would speak with a prominent Kalosian accent, meeting her hand with his in a gentle, soft demeanor. She was curious about him and the things he would be bringing to Teravolt if he were to join, though she did not know a thing about him other than a name; and the idea of him being the CEO, or at least that's what she recalled overhearing during one of her visits to the offices.[break][break]

Reaching her hand down to fluff the Furfrou's fur atop his head, Desiree would use her other hand to raise a vape up to her lips, taking a drag. "It wasn't bad at all, just got a bit chilly for my liking for some reason," she would begin to slowly advance toward the steps to the show as she'd talk, hoping Alex would follow beside her, ".. I hope it was fine for you as well, it's been getting really hot in some places around here recently!" [break][break]

Passing a small booth of mermaid-themed merchandise, she would glance at the little figurines and tails and smile- those brought back memories, all right. If you told that little mermaid-tail-wearing girl back then that she would someday be living overseas and would be making electronic music for the masses, she would have said you're full of shit. All she cared about then was swimming around with her sisters and pretending to be mermaids- but that Elektron Monomachine would await her curiosity down the line and pay off exquisitely.[break][break]

Merchandise panned out of view as she'd walk farther toward the outskirts of the stage seating, leaving behind the nostalgia. The pinkette would look toward the man with curiosity in her eyes and smoke coming out her lips. "So, I heard you were interested in Teravolt~ Have you worked in institutions with the same vibe before?" All was fair in small talk and curiosity; she had no idea what it was like to be a CEO of a company, only ever the bedazzled pawn. But she didn't mind being able to be the creative one bit and wondered if he had ever been a part of the scheme but in reverse. Learning more about the candidate would bring joy to her if he were to talk of his past, and just so maybe a tiny bit of advocacy in relation to his candidacy.

[break][break]

NOTES

- pog

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#FF6699;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
2 MINUS 1
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2023 9:49:05 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]his head shakes.

"i haven't, admittedly. teravolt would be my first venture into the industry. it would be my first step returning to the workforce, actually, since the war."

they ascend a few steps before coming to the seating area. he gestures.

"are these seats okay?"
[newclass=.stone] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.stonemain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.stonetag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.stone b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stone u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.stone a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.stonepoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
2 MINUS 1
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 6:14:43 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Following Alexander into the venue of the mermaid show, Furfrou following suit, Desiree would look towards him curiously as he would speak of his experience in the music industry; or at least, his lack thereof. But what really struck her was that he seemed to be a veteran by his words, a rather respectable pastime in her eyes, but she couldn't help but wonder what effect that had to have left on him as a person. She wouldn't dare to ask about that though, as she knew sometimes talking about such experiences was a rather rough route to take.[break][break]

"That's exciting~! ♡ I'll forever be grateful for Teravolt scooping me up so soon after I moved here, it was looking like a dead end at first," she'd chuckle ever so gracefully, scanning the seats expanding forward. "What industries did you work for before~? Honestly, I've been in the music industry ever since I became an adult."[break][break]

Taking a few steps into the venue, Desiree would nod, patting the groomed fur of the Furfrou. "Yeah, they're perfect~!" Excitement would fill her mind as she'd slip into the chair, anticipating the start of the show- but she was here to socialize and learn more about the wannabe Teravolt executive, and that was the real origin of her exhilaration. Removing a small bundle of silk wrapping from her purse and unwrapping its pink strings, inside would be an assortment of wrapped chocolate candies, which she would hold out toward Alexander with a smile. Treats were treats, and a bit of sugary sustenance would be mandatory in this non-smoking zone.[break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- candy, eat hasbdjkdbhjsd

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
2 MINUS 1
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 11:25:06 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]"originally, devon mined rocks and smelted iron sand to iron, but we've since grown into manufacturing, research and development, and a few other ventures."

he explains.

"or at least that was what devon did. now, it sits under silph co, doing gods knows what."

it is a shell of what it once was.

thankfully, they have a bit until the show begins, so their conversation is allowed to continue.

"why was it looking like a dead end? if you don't mind me asking."
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
2 MINUS 1
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 20:16:47 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

With the crunch of her sweet chocolate candy, Desiree would look at Alex with curiosity. Going from Devon to Teravolt seemed like a big jump in some ways, albeit they were both larger scale, they were completely different. But Desiree wondered just what interest that technological company, Silph Co, had an interest in when it came to the mining and smelting; his tone made it seem like they could have been up to some sketchy endeavors, like most gargantuan companies back in Kalos, but regardless it didn't seem very pleasant. The invasive questions her inquisitive nature wished for her to ask would be pushed back to another day with her realization of his strong conviction of the topic.[break][break]

Her eyes would dart away from the maintained eye contact at first, in hesitation, but they would slowly scan back upwards. "When I moved here at the end of June, I was signed onto 'Trancewave', a Kalosian music label. They're independent like Teravolt, but while we were gearing up for my new album release we ran into some issues."[break][break]

Twirling her hair, her tone would appear a bit unsure if it wished to continue with the topic. Looking around the venue to see if anyone was staring or attempting to move within earshot, she'd lean in a bit closer to Alex in an attempt to whisper the rest. Curious eyes and curious ears were always the rivals of the pinkette, and if he had his men here, well.. her next words were sure to pour gasoline into the firepit.[break][break]

"The head of Hoenn Music Group, Bernstein, have you heard of him?" She'd pause for a moment, ruffling the fluffy hair in the Furfrou's head, ".. he's got much more influence in the scene in these parts than my previous label thought, so much that he was barring my releases under Trancewave until I did him a 'favor'. It was looking like, unless I gave him what he wanted, I would never see a music release in these parts. He swarmed me back at the charity mixer in Slateport, and if it weren't for , I don't think he would have taken my no for an answer."[break][break]

Popping another candy in her mouth and quickly chewing, all she could see in her mind were his sausage fingers gracing her tattoos of the botanical gardens. Bernstein was filth personified, even if he had all of those beefy men encompassing his existence.[break][break]

"Callan told me I wasn't the first he'd done this to, either," she'd continue to whisper, glancing around momentarily to spot anyone in those sleek black suits, ".. I'm just glad Teravolt is just out of his grasp, they lifted me out of that dead end. ♡"

[break][break]

NOTES

- !!!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
2 MINUS 1
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2023 8:17:43 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[attr="class","stone"]
[attr="class","stonemain"]"i have, unfortunately."

even if alexander may not glance around himself, he remains aware of those around him. he had looked when they first sat down; a habit he has yet to shake from his days fighting for the league.

"those in positions of power often think themselves untouchable, that no matter what situation they might find themselves in, they'll be able to maneuver out of it. bernstein is no different."

he says, voicing his concern.

"i'm glad you were able to get yourself out of that situation. i'm even more glad you found teravolt."
close tab

played by

✧ des ✧

✧ desi | diamandis ✧
✧ she/her ✧
✧ twenty four ✧
✧ september 23 ✧
✧ lumiose, kalos ✧
✧ bisexual ✧
✧ teravolt edm artist ✧
✧ ace trainer ✧
awards
604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desiree
DESIREE BLOOMS
2 MINUS 1
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 19:11:13 GMT
DESIREE BLOOMS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Pulling the faux-fur coat to encompass her body even more with the fluff, a frown would manifest on Desiree's face at Alex's 'unfortunately'. "I'm sorry you've had to meet him too. I hope it wasn't terrible," she'd speak with an empathetic tone, nodding at his words. They were nothing short of true, those types of individuals were the bad apples of the bundle of fruits; she wanted to take those bad fruits and throw them into the pulper, someway, somehow. But she was powerless when it came to those men and their glorified bodyguards, and would surely be a laughingstock if she even tried to raise a hand at their wretched doings.[break][break]

"I feel like the only way I can prove to him that he's not untouchable is finding success with Teravolt." A little smirk would form below her cheeks for a moment, popping another one of the candies into her mouth. She was getting all sugared up- the Furfrou wished for a bite, but these were treats for exclusively trainers. Though that thought of emotional revenge was maybe not the most realistic, as she was just another pawn in the musical machine, she somewhat found solace in it- being around Callan at the mixer seemed enough to push his buttons, after all.[break][break]

As the two would speak, it would become apparent that the mermaid show was about to begin. "Thank you, ♡" she'd clasp her hands together, her pink acrylics tapping against each other with curiosity, ".. I hope you get the position you're after, you're so kind. What do you feel you'll be able to bring to Teravolt that the other candidates won't? Other than your kindness, of course. ♡"

[break][break]

NOTES

- !!!!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#ff9ebe;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
2 MINUS 1
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2023 1:21:43 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD END!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: