Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,013 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
RKS: Aurelie and Nomi #1
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2023 20:09:07 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]How deep does the rabbit hole go?
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Nomi's point about Moltres' "cousins" being Zapdos and Articuno, rather than there existing a second Moltres out there, caused Aurelie's single eye to widen in gradually dawning comprehension. "Ohhh! That makes a lot of sense. We do always think of Zapdos, Articuno, and Moltres together, so I could see them being referred to as 'cousins'."

It certainly seemed much more logical than instantly concluding there were two Moltres running around out there. Aurelie nodded and listened attentively as Nomi mused about the whereabouts of the other two Legendary flying Pokemon from Kanto, especially as the information about Zapdos was new to her. "I like that intepretation! After all, Moltres wouldn't be very Legendary if there were more than one of them at a time!"

And yet—just as Nomi remembered an orange Zapdos from the mysterious memories of medieval Galar from the clash before the Ancient Tomb—a memory suddenly flashed unbidden in Aurelie's mind: the purple Articuno that attacked medieval Motostoke, where she'd been transported. The red-haired smith's brow wrinkled in confusion. Surely, those memories weren't real, though...

Right?

But then, as Nomi noted, things began changing around them. The air began to shimmer as if caught in a haze of heat, and the ground crumbled beneath their feet. While Nomi remained calm and composed, a veritable veteran of these digital simulations, Aurelie yelped and jumped backwards awkwardly toward safer ground.

"That was a hell of a bomb! Or whatever defenses they set up," she exclaimed, shaking her head and trying to regain her composure.

Her shaky laugh turned into a breathless, astonished gasp as their surroundings swiftly and thoroughly reconfigured themselves into yet another completely different setting. Night fell overhead in what felt like the blink of an eye, stormy dark clouds heavy with the promise of rain scudding across the heavens. The mountainside on which they were standing disintegrated entirely to reveal the decks of a small ship, swaying and rolling violently across a furiously churning, storm-tossed sea.

As if someone had turned down a world-sized thermostat, the dry heat around them abruptly turned damp and frigid. A splash of chilly salt spray caught Aurelie full in the face, causing her to curse loudly and scrub the saltwater frantically off her eyepatch. "Damn it! Ugh, this better dry out!"

Then, looking up, the red-haired smith scrubbed hurriedly at her uncovered eye, as if disbelieving what she was seeing. "Speaking of Legendaries..." she breathed out, pointing upward.

An enormous dragon-like Pokemon with blue skin, a purple horn, and large purple scales across its body loomed ahead of them above the roiling waves. Its hands and hair ended in trailing white clouds, while its tail was a long, knotted tail tipped with wicked spikes. Aurelie sucked in her breath nervously, seeing the decidedly unfriendly expression on its face.

"Uh, I think it wants to talk to us? Maybe?" Aurelie guessed. "I, um, I don't know about you, but I'm okay with listening to what it has to say and giving it what it wants from us, if anything.

"I don't know about you, but I'm not feeling too safe in this storm on this dinky little ship...and I'm honestly pretty weak at battling, even against normal Pokemon."

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

Choice: Appease the thunder god.

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,336 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 16:06:17 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Another new scenario: a ship making its way across a turbulent sea. The violent waves caused Nomi to immediately pitch forward, and she yelped, grasping frantically onto the ship's railing to keep herself steady. Her stomach churned: she had not spent very much time on boats, and it seemed she was perhaps somewhat less seaworthy than she would have liked to admit.[break][break]
Aurelie called her attention to something above. Nomi's eyes flitted upwards, widening as they took in the Pokémon that emerged from the dark storm clouds, looking none too pleased.[break][break]
"I don't recognize it," Nomi called out to Aurelie over the raging winds. "A God of the storm, it seems." As she said this, a cacophonous crack of thunder sounded right above them, white hot lightning spider-webbing out from the legendary Pokémon's body.[break][break]
They certainly could not fight this thing. Better to try and appease its wishes than suffer some sort of virtual death due to its wrath. Logically, she knew the machine would just spit them out should they "fail", but it would be rather unpleasant to experience such a thing even if it were fake. All of the simulations thus far had felt so real...[break][break]
"Mm, yes, let's see what it wants," Nomi agreed. She bowed her head in supplication, then called out to the creature: "Hello! We come in peace!"[break][break]
CHOICE: Appease the thunder god

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

STAGE THREE: THUNDURUS

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,336 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2023 16:06:48 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]thundurus event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]THUNDURUS 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You attempt to appease the Thundurus in hopes of quelling its anger... and the storm. Somehow, you manage to do so. The clouds part. The lightning subsides. Finally, the crescent moon reveals itself among many twinkling stars.[break][break]

You intuit that the Thundurus appears to be looking for a new landmass to rest in. After casting one last glare, the deity leaves in a blur.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Navigate the ship to the nearest dock.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the RKS Simulation.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,013 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 22:01:10 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","aurelie"]

[attr="class","aurelie_lyrics"]How deep does the rabbit hole go?
[attr="class","aurelie_body"]Thankfully, in addition to being an ambitious and well-educated scientist, Nomi was apparently also a reasonably diplomatic negotiator. Aurelie chimed in too. "We mean you no harm, great one. We are merely trying to travel from one place to another without wishing to disturb you. If you need anything from us in exchange for safe passage, we will do our best to give it."

For her, at least, these statements had the merit of being absolutely sincere. The red-haired smith had no idea how she could harm or hinder such a menacing-looking being. Nor did she want to get on its bad side if she could help it, especially if there was another route to staying alive and breathing.

At last, the serpentine thunder deity accepted their respectful words and calmed the storm and sea. The ship stopped whipping about on the wild winds and waves, and the moon even emerged from behind a cloud. Aurelie breathed a sigh of relief—probably her tenth or twentieth of this whole simulation.

"Well, that could've gone worse," she quipped, taking a moment to wring out the soaked-through hem of her shirt. "We're not capsized, drowned, or electrocuted by lightning. I count it as a win.

"Of course,"
she added ruefully, as the sailors aboard the ship began working to raise the mast, unfurl the sails, and turn the ship around, "I don't know what to take from that encounter. I did kind of get the feeling that the big legendary Pokemon was...looking around for something, though?"

She wasn't even quite sure what had given her that impression. It wasn't as though the storm Pokemon had broken out into interpretive dance before disappearing in a blur. Perhaps somewhere out there in the real world, that Pokemon not only existed but was searching for something, perhaps causing storms at sea while doing so.

"Well..." Aurelie broke into a grin and looked around at the sailors' activity, putting her hands on her hips. "I'll leave the figuring-out part to you and your fellow geniuses. Meanwhile, I already kind of look the part of a pirate, so I might as well help out with sailing us back to shore!"

With that, she approached one of the sailors and asked how she could help. Despite her many cheerful shouts of "Avast!" and "Ahoy, mateys!", she actually proved reasonably patient and willing to help with whatever needed doing, from uncoiling ropes to tidying the decks. The sails above fluttered and billowed as the ship skimmed toward land.

[attr="class","aurelie_tag"]

Total loot: 200 RKS points

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.aurelie]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_lyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_body]width:420px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:14px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;color:#aaa;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag]text-align:center;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aurelie_tag a]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,336 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 1:31:52 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The God of the storm relented, seeming to accept their supplication. The clouds parted and a shining crescent moon smiled down at them as if pleased, stars twinkling like winking eyes. She watched as the sea calmed and the dragon deity faded away, its expression searching.[break][break]
"Yes, it does seem like it's looking for something," Nomi agreed. Then she watched Aurelie boisterously join in with the sailors. Her flaming red hair, eyepatch, and debonair spirit were indeed fitting: she seemed right at home amongst them, as if she had always been one of their crew. It reminded Nomi of something...a sense of Deja Vu. As if she'd seen Aurelie in...a pirate costume before? She scratched her chin thoughtfully, wracking her brain...[break][break]
Her face turned a bright red as the memory clicked into place. Rondez-View of Luv! Aurelie's scenario had been a pirate adventure! Sky pirates, to be exact. Nomi had quite liked that one...the steampunk aesthetic...and the bold way Aurelie had ordered her around in it...[break][break]
Luckily, before Aurelie could notice her sudden embarrassment, the simulation began to fade. The machine powered down, and Nomi prepared to exit.[break][break]
Maybe we can work together again soon, she hoped.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

STAGE THREE: THUNDURUS

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nomitest2]--accent:#f798d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nomitest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2023 5:04:05 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]RKS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: