Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Birb Bonding [Alexei][M]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 17:36:52 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The trip from her home in Lilycove to Fortree City where Mr. Ivanov presided over as gym leader wouldn’t take longer. Sayori’s speed as an Absol ferried her through the route until the view of the city of treehouses came into their direction. Dismounting from her ride as the Absol follows her through the city, the royal tries to find the gym leader where her first thought was that he may be near the gym. Said gym was the site of the last aerial race with the gym leader himself being crowned as champion. Maybe next time, she would be able to get a win by herself if there was some room for improvement.[break][break]

Her mount for gym trainer practice at Josh’s gym wasn’t the only Pokemon she had brought along with her. Her shiny Galarian Farfetch’d would be inside his Pokeball in the event that he was needed for his guarding services. Elise would wait outside of the Fortree gym which doubled as a sanctuary for flying Pokemon, fitting for someone who cared much for the flying Pokemon in Hoenn and the regions they came from.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Birb Bonding [Alexei][M]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2023 18:32:06 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

It was thanks to some of the other avians he knew that there was someone coming—and was looking for him!

Although, hilariously it was the Braviary of the hour himself, Kyouya, that had spotted her first riding an Absol—the avian in question did a 180 turn and flew backwards towards the Gym, giving the man of the hour himself enough time to prepare and get ready that there was a visitor coming!

“Wait, you—what? Today, as in right now?!” he exclaimed as the blue-plumed Braviary came in screeching, shrieking his way.

“Whoa, whoa, hold up! Calm down!” he continued as the blue-plumed avian continued to lose his proverbial shit. “Get your shit together!”

And so it was in a state of disarray that the guest of the hour herself would see him, trying to calm down not just the Braviary but also a legitimate swarm of Rufflet—as well as some odd-looking Braviary as well (the gray-plumed ones).

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Birb Bonding [Alexei][M]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2023 5:25:42 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Luckily, she was able to see the man who would receive her as a guest to Fortree along with a swarm of Rufflet, a shiny Braviary, and a strange looking Braviary with grey feathers. “Oh, there you are, Mr. Alexei. I think I know the gym would be the first place I’ll find you.” She smiles with her words over to the Fortree gym leader since he did appear to recuperate well from their time in alternate ‘Galar’. Sayori lays down next to her if she wasn’t needed, the dark type would rest from her ride to Fortree from the route they came to get here from Lilycove.[break][break]

“And your swarm of Rufflet is very cute. Do they mind being petted?” The female Galarian ambassador asks since all of them were trying to calm the gym leader down along with the two Braviary. In Unova, the Ruffet line was a symbol of the region where they were very much a brave sort of species to defend their home and friends…which was why Rufflet themselves did look absolutely cuter in person.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Birb Bonding [Alexei][M]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2023 16:20:09 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The moment the blue-plumed avian recognized their guest, he gave a ‘salute’ in welcome—never mind if it accidentally kicked up a small gust of wind in the process.

“Good news? Kyouya here remembers you,” he began with a wry smile as most of the Rufflet were literally converging around his feet, trying to get a bite of the treats he was holding in his hands. Why were they all being rowdy little shits today?

He would never know.

One of the other normal-colored Braviary gave all the five young Rufflets his best imitation of a ‘stink eye’, however the small ones paid absolutely no attention at all.

“Why not try feeding one of them? Watch what happens,” he offered as he held out his hand that was weighed down with the Pokémon treats that the younger birds were trying to peck out of his hands.

“For what better way is there to get to know a Pokémon than with food?”

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Birb Bonding [Alexei][M]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2023 0:38:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Giving a nod to the blue plumed Braviary when the bird tries to give a salute to her, she gave the gym leader a response and a little smile. “As I’m sure he does. I don’t ever forget how he saved me from certain falling death back in that other world.” With the little Rufflets trying to peck at the food Alexei had in his hands, the gym leader asks if she wanted to feed one of them and watch what happens. The younger birds were very vivacious compared to the shiny Braviary giving them the stink eye which made her laugh a little.[break][break]

“I’ll be happy to feed one of your Rufflets, they do sound very lively.” The woman nods and takes some of the Pokemon treats from Alexei’s hand and lowered it carefully to allow one of the younger Rufflets to eat out of her hand if one of them wanted to. The saddled Absol watched the younger group of birds though she would give them a little stern glare if the others tried to take the intended food meant for one of the Rufflet.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Birb Bonding [Alexei][M]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2023 21:53:14 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“See? They’re not even fazed by the stink eye!” he wheezed as he let her get some of the Pokémon treats that he was passing around to the other rowdy Rufflet that were now fighting for his attention.

One of the shier Rufflet, though—one that had a bandana around his neck—decided to make for Miss Elise instead and slowly, tentatively sniffed the air around her before making a slow, tentative grab for the treat in her hands.

“Oh. That one’s… Washi,” he remarked idly, tilting his head at the quieter Rufflet. “A friend gave him to me.”

(He wondered how was doing these days now.)

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Birb Bonding [Alexei][M]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 5:32:04 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

The other smaller eaglets ignored that they had gotten the stink-eye and were crowding around the gym leader though the royal notices a shyer Rufflet come towards her since he may have wanted the Pokemon treats she had in her hands. She watches the Rufflet make a slow, tentative grab at the treat in her hands after the male sniffs the air around her, probably because this one was a little shyer of humans than his other comrades. [break][break]

“Is…he really shy compared to his brethren?” She asks while looking at Washi who did appear to be a little quiet than the rest of the noisy Rufflet. “And that does remind me that I have another Galarian friend. He’s the fighting type of Farfetch’d.” She presses the button on Zelkov’s Pokeball to release the shiny Galarian Farfetch’d as he looks up to the gym leader with a respectful salute.[break][break]

“His name is Zelkov. I’m hoping he’ll have to get more training for him to improve on his swordsmanship.” A smile came from the Galarian ambassador though she hasn’t met anyone else who had the same type of Pokemon, maybe there were people out there who did.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Birb Bonding [Alexei][M]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 20:50:26 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Yeah,” he remarked with a concerned furrow of his brow. All things considered, Washi had been like that even before he’d ended up with him.

“The friend of mine who gave me him said that he’d be going on a long journey. As to when he would be coming back, I have no idea—however yeah… he’s just a little quieter than the rest of this peanut… gallery hovering around my feet,” he added with a chuckle as the other four Rufflet were now all busy pecking and snapping at the treats he’d scattered around him—anything for the noise to quiet down.

“Must be because my friend, who was his previous owner, was also quiet. But observant,” he went on as the more subdued Rufflet began hanging around her more.

“Aww, he likes you,” he cooed as he then turned to the stink-eyeing red-plumed Braviary and gave him some treats, before sharing the rest with the other avians that were just about ready to take off for their afternoon nap.

The moment she mentioned that she had a Farfetch’d variant, he looked over.

“Wait. Wait, wait, hold up—you have a—wha?”

He was still not over the fact that his boyfriend’s Cursola was white and not pink.

Just like had told him sagely before, “All the Corsola in the Galar region are dead.”

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Birb Bonding [Alexei][M]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 15:45:57 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

With Alexei explaining that Washi came from a friend of his who left Hoenn to go on a long journey and not being sure when his friend would be back. The personality of the Rufflet’s previous trainer was on the quiet side and observant much like the little eaglet that didn’t hang around his other friends too much. “I hope your friend will be able to see how much you care for Washi now if he does come back here.” She replied to her friend with a little smile while Washi himself kept hanging around her.[break][break]

“Oh, how adorable! I’m glad that I can be good company to you, Washi.” The royal coos along with the gym leader over how cute the subdued Rufflet was in comparison to his more rowdy cohorts. A look of concern comes over the royal ambassador’s face when she sees Alexei being a little surprised of her Galarian Farfetch’d. “Is there something wrong? I don’t know much about the Kantonian version, but Galarian Farfetch’d were used by royal knights in the past.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Birb Bonding [Alexei][M]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 19:20:58 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Okay, hold up,” he began, holding up both of his hands in this surprised gesture.

“The Farfetch’d I’m familiar with is this one,” and with a singular whistle, managed to summon the correct Pokémon this time, “…see how different they are?”

For one thing, the… the object that her Farfetch’d was holding was ridiculously larger than the one he owned had. Not to mention, looked even grumpier!

“Uh… are your kind of Farfetch’d supposed to look like really grumpy old men swinging a giant leek around?”

He couldn’t help but ask!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Birb Bonding [Alexei][M]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2023 2:55:15 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

A look from the Galarian Farfetch’d over to the other Kantonian version would make the Galarian one nod in the other duck’s direction. “I can see how different they are in appearance. The one in Galar is much darker than the Kantonian Farfetch’d’s lighter feathers.” Her response comes with a curious glimpse of how different the one she was used to seeing in Galar and the other in Kanto were. While the normal Kantonian one didn’t appear to evolve, the Galarian Farfetch’d evolved to the knightly Sirfetch’d.[break][break]

“Well…Zelkov’s species do look like they’re grumpy men swinging a giant leek around, but once they evolve, Sirfetch’d look very normal.” She responds to Alex with a chuckle though she doesn’t mind that he asked a question like this. The royal ambassador was glad to find the differences between the two regional variants and since the shyer Rufflet was around her, she loved the quiet one’s company.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Birb Bonding [Alexei][M]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2023 18:06:06 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“You know, sometimes I will never understand why there are variants,” he said with a sigh as his Farfetch’d continued to walk around the grumpy ol’ man with the gigantic leek.

“Also, do the Galarian variants really have those wicked eyebrows?!”

It’s true! For him, the Alolan versions were cute (hell Exeggutor suddenly going all long-neck made him guffaw so hard) but even here, in his boyfriend’s home region?

Where all the Corsola were dead?!

“It’s cracking me up!” he added, unable to stop the peal of laughter from escaping him at that point. It was just so much already!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Birb Bonding [Alexei][M]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2023 4:11:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: