saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Something in the Sea [M]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 12:23:43 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

their eagerness is contained, slowing to an abrupt halt behind political strings.[break][break]

"best to run it by the council first as the repercussions may be dire."[break][break]

even if his natural desire is to proceed with it anyway, he knows this is the best choice.[break][break]

"if it does in fact wake up because of it, then we have no way to contain it. no black knight to contest it."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Something in the Sea [M]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2023 13:14:40 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Mmm…” He chews over Matias’s words. “We have an army of legendaries. Just Morales, Dross, and you should be enough in theory…”[break][break]
In theory, as if they’re not talking about a god – one of the children of great Arceus himself, He who created all life. Navy pops open another cola and drinks it. It’s his favored nervous tick. Luckily he gave up the harder stuff, cola serving just as well.[break][break]
It wasn’t just a black knight that fought him, either. There were two others. They happen to be loose in Hoenn.” He sighs, rubbing the bridge of his nose. “You’ve been doing this way longer than I have. If we can’t attack Mr. Skeleton Dragon while we wait for the council, you have any idea how we could find his mortal enemies, the two heroes?

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.arties]font:11px roboto;--accent:#9efffe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.arties b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Something in the Sea [M]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 5:24:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"theory will take you only so far."[break][break]

from what he's seen and what he recalls from galar, he doubts the three of them would be enough to take it on.[break][break]

he swallows, suddenly craving a sip of cola as well.[break][break]

"that, i'm not sure about. i hear there may be some already looking for them. perhaps you could group up?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Something in the Sea [M]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 21:30:53 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Thank Arceus.” He says, happy to hear he’s not the only person looking for them. Of course, he has his own thoughts about why others might seek the heroes. He’s met plenty that would love a taste of their power.[break][break]
Reaching into his mini fridge, he pulls out another can and slides it across to Matias. There’s plenty more sugary bubble water where this came from.[break][break]
Maybe they’ll find ‘em. Maybe they’ll become avatars. Wouldn’t say no to the help of the two heroes and their brand spankin’ new human friends.” A brief pause. “Who’s lookin’ for ‘em?

[break][break]

[newclass=.arties .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.arties .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Something in the Sea [M]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 9:35:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i'm not too sure myself."[break][break]

but it should not be too hard to guess who might have an interest in them. his colleagues, for example, might want to partner up with deities. which leads him to his next question.[break][break]

"do you want to be an avatar?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Something in the Sea [M]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 20:37:03 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Arceus, Mew, and the angels above, man, fuck no!” He laughs. His grin is still friendly, but the eyes are strained.[break][break]
People either go crazy lookin’ for a god to pair up with, they lose the power and look like heroin junkies, or it changes ‘em. I’ve seen all three happen to people. Er—no offense. No disrespect to you or Groudon.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Something in the Sea [M]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 9:05:25 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

his hand raises dismissively, waving the air clear between them.[break][break]

"none taken. and that's good to hear. i would hate for you to fall into the same trap others hungry for power do."[break][break]

his hand lowers.[break][break]

"legendaries are powerful but they are not be-all and end-all. they can be killed just like any other pokemon."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Something in the Sea [M]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2023 9:23:02 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

[break][break]

Here’s hopin’.” Navy says, half a prayer, half a continuation of the conversation. “If they can die, I hope I get to see my Garchomp sink his teeth into the bastard that’s squatting on my town.” How quickly he’s come to take pride in a place beyond his home town. My town, he calls it.[break][break]
Word on the street is there’ll be a big meeting soon. If you’re serious ‘bout helpin’ out, piercing Eternatus’s heart with a precipice blade, you could always propose somethin’ to the council there. An Elite 4 guy proposing something like that carries a lot of weight.

+

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Something in the Sea [M]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 8:25:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"it carries a lot less weight coming from me."[break][break]

he admits with a sigh, not defeated but also not hopeful. though he has grown in his time in galar, he has yet to outrun the supposed sins of his past; whatever those sins might be.[break][break]

"but i'll try my best. i hope they listen. i really do."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Something in the Sea [M]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 8:28:29 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Why do you think that?” It’s a simple question. Borderline stupid. Matias is a man that’s easy to know by reputation. It’s easy to read what the tabloids say. Framing the question casually, taking another sip of the cola, he wonders what the man will have to say to that.[break][break]
You’re an Elite 4. Groudon’s avatar. A damn fine trainer from the footage I’ve seen.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Something in the Sea [M]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 8:51:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"sure, but i'm also controversial and that is often seen as a liability."[break][break]

shades of his past show in the way he speaks, recounting events that once frustrated him.[break][break]

"when i've shared my thoughts in the past, they were met with hesitance, criticism, and judgment. take the situation with as an example. every day we wait, she sits alone in a cell suffering through gods know what. i've pushed and pushed and every time i've been told that it was too risky, that it'd be better to wait."[break][break]

he sighs.[break][break]

"politics and bureaucracy are what stops us from winning."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Something in the Sea [M]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2023 8:59:43 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

The mention of this woman he does not know makes him uncomfortable. Navy stiffens. There’s something hard in his eyes, like the glint of a gun about to fire. Two women were captured in the battle. Two women in the hands of monsters. Two women the League would not authorize any attempt to rescue.[break][break]
Fuck politics.” He says while making no move to stand. “We’re at war, and every day we sit around while the circus is in town, Henderson’s life is hanging in the balance.” He’d be lying if he said she was his first concern, but when she’s brought into the focus of his mind’s eye, she’s the center of his world. Women in danger do that to him.[break][break]
Lars rescued Elinor. Wish we could whip up the baddest batch of Pokemon we both have and storm Sootopolis. Make some gods bleed. Bring her home.” Tilting back in his chair, running a hand through his hair, he breathes out just a few more words.[break][break]
I just wish they’d all get on the same page. We’re at war.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Something in the Sea [M]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 7:47:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

things would be much simpler that way, he agrees.[break][break]

"there would be too much bleeding. people who don't deserve to will and there's nothing we'd be able to do about it."[break][break]

he finally reaches for the can of coke.[break][break]

"that's what happened at littleroot. i defended the primal point and held off wave after wave but all people focus on are the casualties."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Something in the Sea [M]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2023 9:37:20 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","arties"]

Yeah…” His voice holds onto an uncomfortable note. He seems a man tip-toing with a noose around his neck. Navy’s mind goes to the slopes of Mt. Pyre. Vortigern, the massive Garchomp he calls the black dragon, devoured grunts. He feasted upon them again in Granite Cave.[break][break]
Too many civvies. I guess that’s something good and bad ‘bout Rocket. If you sign up, you know what you’re getting into.” He has to tell himself. He feels like he’s in a morgue just after Sootopolis was taken over again. Beneath him is his brother’s body.[break][break]
Wish the League did that, too. How many dumb kids end up dragged into this bullshit.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Something in the Sea [M]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 11:27:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

he shrugs a shoulder.[break][break]

"we do what we can to educate. the choices they make after that are not on us."[break][break]

the guilt would be too heavy otherwise.[break][break]

"anyways, i'll lend a hand whenever i can and join some of the patrols. if you think of anything else you want help with, let me know."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]