Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Carnival Day Off [M][C/Remiel]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2023 21:00:59 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

People from all over Rustboro City would come to see the carnival’s attractions, so luckily, she has the day off work to go there with her cousin, . There were lines for each of the rides while some people would play the games in each stall. She blends in with the common people, only wearing a dark blue baseball cap, t-shirt with the logo of the Hammerlocke Hydreigons, and shorts which wouldn’t make her recognizable. The reporters themselves were a bit annoying to deal with though she didn’t see them in the middle of a large crowd of people.[break][break]

Among the attractions and rides of the carnival, some people were standing in a line towards the house of mirrors. “Should we try the House of Mirrors, cousin? It could be fun to find our way out of it.” The royal ambassador says as the female royal leads Remiel by taking his hand towards the line of people though one would expect that the line would get to their turn since there weren’t too many compared to the other rides.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2023 7:54:30 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Remiel comes dressed in his usual 'casual' disguise: a ballcap and rather plain clothing by his standards. He thinks the glasses he wears and the small ponytail he has fashioned might also help conceal his identity. More often than not, based on the frequent glances he receives, it does not.

Nevertheless, he can't let his paranoia seize such a beautiful summer day at the carnival. In any case, he has his ARCHEN keeping a watchful eye on things from the tent poles above as he approaches a CARAMEL APPLE cart nearby. The royal pays the vendor as his cousin suggests visiting the HOUSE OF MIRRORS nearby.

"What's the rush? We can enjoy the ambiance for a bit as the line dies down." He suggests with a smile, offering the first green apple on a stick he receives. "Still a fan of caramel?"

PROMPT CLEARED!

✔️ Offer a carnival treat to someone else

[break][break]

CARNIVAL DAY OFF + ♔
MISSION: CARNIVAL CAMARADERIE
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2023 18:37:05 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

While her cousin asks what was the rush when they could enjoy the ambience together in waiting for the line to get to their turn, the female royal gives a little laugh with a kind smile of her own. “I do apologize for the little rush to get to the House of Mirrors, so I might as well enjoy the ambience with you while we wait.” With her cousin giving her a caramel apple on a stick, she takes the sweet treat to take a bite. The sweetness of the caramel blended with the apple’s taste reminded her of the same kind served in little fairs at Hammerlocke.[break][break]

“I’m still a fan of caramel flavored food, so you’ve remembered. How sweet of you, cousin.” The royal gives her reply after she has taken a few bites out of the green apple in a stick. Her Froslass also peeks out from behind in her duty of being her mistress’ maid and the one to look out for her safety in case Mana the Mismagius wasn’t present.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Prompt: Eat a carnival treat.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 14:21:56 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Remiel chuckles and pats his cousin on the shoulder in response. "There's no need to apologize, Elise," He assures her. "And no need for formalities either. Try to relax and enjoy the festival for what it is."

With that said, the royal turns his attention back to the CARAMEL DIPPLIN stick in his other hand. "And of course I'd remember. It was one of the only ways to stop your crying when you were little." He teases, raising the treat sideways to his mouth afterward so he can take a proper crunch out of it.

Upon seeing this, his Archen swiftly glides down from the tent pole above to perch itself atop his shoulder and caw for a bite of its own. He leers at it.

"Not a chance, Albian."

PROMPT CLEARED!

✔️ Eat a carnival treat

[break][break]

CARNIVAL DAY OFF + ♔
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 4:44:26 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

As he gives her a pat on the shoulder and tells her that she shouldn’t apologize and not act with the formalities due to enjoying the carnival for what it was, the female royal smiles at her glasses-wearing older cousin with a much more relaxed reply. “Alexei was also teaching me to be more…loose outside of work, so yes, I will enjoy the carnival for what it is without the formalities. It is very difficult to shake off the influence my father has on me for the way he presents himself formally.”[break][break]

It was probably why her father was a super stickler for manners and that his influence on his eldest daughter was the fruits of his teachings on her for having the looks and mannerisms of a born and bred Galarian princess.[break][break]

Remiel teased her on her childhood memory of caramel flavored sweets being one of the only ways to get her to stop crying when she was little. “And I will remind you that I’ve also traumatized you thoroughly with having you try on my dresses when we were children. I remember your sour expression very vividly.” She gives a little laugh and teased her elder cousin back while remembering that Remiel didn’t like made to wear dresses much.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Prompt: N/A

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2023 8:54:14 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Remiel understood her completely. And, frankly, he was happy to hear that was there for her as well. The man was one of his oldest and closest friends in Hoenn, after all. It would be good for Elise to experience that kind of friendship herself outside the scope of her royal upbringing.

When she unearths a particular memory from that time, however, Remiel visibly cringes. "Ugh. Don't remind me..." He chuckles, shaking his head as he casually pulls his caramel apple away from Albian's hungry beak. "I was practically an entirely different person as a child, wasn't I? Far more... compliant. I'm sure mother would have preferred me to stay that way."

[break][break]

CARNIVAL DAY OFF + ♔
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 20:03:58 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

She takes a bite out of her caramel apple when her cousin talks about his mother and how he was a different person back then versus now. Auntie has always favored showering her attention on Remiel and wanted the prince to be more compliant…more submissive to her demands. Something that Elise can’t imagine Remiel to be now since by now, the Queen had probably been constantly on his case that he should take the throne of Galar should Queen Edelynn II abdicate or pass on. [break][break]

The ambassador can only hope that Galar will have a future…that the female royal wishes she can go back to help their people.[break][break]

“I was merely teasing, so I won’t remind you again.” The ambassador laughs a little before responding to her cousin with a smile. “You’ve changed since we were children and I’m glad that Auntie hasn’t shaped you like that. Compared to you, I haven’t…gotten stronger yet.” Not yet anyway, she has yet to reach the level that Remiel had as a trainer too…since he had more time to train Pokemon on his own.

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 0:02:56 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

"Don't say that, now," Remiel interjects with a smile. He'd paused from biting into his caramel apple just to make this point. And, of course, his Archen tries to take advantage of that as it attempts to take a bite of its own. "You might not think I've noticed, but Hoenn has started changing you, too. You're far more resolute than you used to be."

In a way, he supposed Hoenn had that effect on every immigrant who came here. Elise was sure to see that for herself as Galarian Ambassador. The stresses of this region's calamities and wars somehow made the quality of life here sweeter. Everything felt more... alive than it did in Galar. It was a feeling that Remiel still had trouble understanding— much less explaining.

[break][break]

CARNIVAL DAY OFF + ♔
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 1:53:20 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

During her time here in Hoenn, she had changed a lot in the past months. Elise had thought that if she returned to Galar and helped her people there, she would be happier to live in a non-disaster ridden place. Yet, this region that was plagued with all sorts of disasters had made her much more determined to help Hoenn recover than she would be better off in a country that she felt miserable in. [break][break]

“You’re right, cousin. I felt a lot more joy here in Hoenn and become more resolute to stay here to help.” Elise gives her cousin a nod when he talks about the change. “And I know people would think I should be staying back at Galar to help our people, but as long as is reigning over our country, he won’t be accepting me in. I might as well be exiled too.”

[break][break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 22:34:06 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

The prince brightens at her response, though it's cut short when his Archen manages to pry the caramel apple from his hands with its beak. After scolding it for a moment, he shakes his head and turns back to the conversation at hand while it scarfs down its stolen treat. "I'm happy you've found a purpose here, Elise, I really am." He smiles. "And who knows? Things might change for the better soon."[break][break]

He doubted Ronan's reign as PRIME MINISTER would end peacefully, but that wasn't a worry he wished to share with Elise. Instead, Remiel turns his attention to the rollercoaster nearby and points it out to her with a nod. "The last time we rode one of these together we were just kids. Would you like to give it a go?" He brightly suggests.[break][break]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]CARNIVAL DAY OFF ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 15:24:24 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

And she knows that the Prime Minister’s reign was not going to stop soon since he didn’t want to share power with the Queen. Both were vying for power, but Ronan had sacrificed his claim to the throne for a position that would be equal to the Queen’s. “I hope that things change for the better of our country.” She nods to her cousin’s words. “And while I cannot be queen. I want to use my position as Galarian Ambassador to help our people and our country.”[break][break]

As Remiel points out a ride that they haven’t rode on in a long time since they were kids, her expression lights up at the sight of people on the rollercoaster with their arms up and having some fun. “Yes, I would love to give a try again. I remember that I used to be scared of them, but you were there with me and you held my hand at the line.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Prompt: N/A[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 6:45:22 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]

Remiel held as much faith in Elise as the day he had interviewed her for the position of GALARIAN AMBASSADOR. How could he not? There hadn't been any blunders on her part since the transfer of title. She'd done well to represent the GALARIAN people and uphold the values of their nation in a foreign region despite ongoing conflicts.[break][break]

Was he a bit biased towards her? A bit worried, perhaps, about the route this position would place her on? Yes, of course. Always. But, ultimately, this had been her decision. And Remiel could not deny that she was perfect for it, despite being a bit inexperienced yet.[break][break]

"I always wondered why holding your hand worked better than comparing statistics," Remiel chuckles as he guides them towards the line for the 'RAYQUAZA RIOT' rollercoaster. "Did you know, for example, that you are statistically more likely to find a WIGLETT in your toilet than you are to die on a rollercoaster? It's true."[break][break]

It certainly wasn't true. But, now and again, Remiel liked to test Elise's naivete with him. It would do well to prepare her for more diplomatic situations at the embassy, he reasoned to himself. One shouldn't always believe what they're told, after all.[break][break]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]CARNIVAL DAY OFF ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(50%) contrast(80%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 20:31:01 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calcifet elise"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimages"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
The holy sword only protects the king,[break]
It is the king's power that protects the country.

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

As Remiel takes her to the line of the Rayquaza Riot roller coaster, he spoke of being statistically able to find a Wiglett in one’s toilet than to fall off a roller coaster and die. She remembered that he said things like that too and she’d believe it when they were children. Elise was way more gullible as a small child than she would be as a young woman now. [break][break]

“I don’t think a Wiglett would be in a toilet.” A reply came from the Galarian Ambassador since she knows that Wiglett live in the wild with water in it. “But I think it would make me feel better about riding on a roller coaster even if that fact is not true.” [break][break]

Remy had probably said that because he did want to prepare her for diplomatic situations. She’ll have to study statecraft properly if she wanted to help Galar and its people under the Darkest Day’s disaster relief.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break][break]

[break]
♔ notes here

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent: #D0BDF0!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D0BDF0; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet b"]font: 500 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .topimages"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: none; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#fff; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".calcifet .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .calcifet .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .calcifet .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calcifet .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".calcifet .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".calcifet:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights