Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,365 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CIRCUS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 3:09:48 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

Ugh, this fucking carnival was never going to end, was it?[break][break]

Traveling unbothered through Slateport Beach felt impossible at this point. Whatever business brought her to this part of the region, it didn't seem worth the endless throng of passersby and their giddy, excitable children. Very little effort had been put into her disguise, if you could call it one; a T-shirt, jeans, and sunglasses were enough to blend into the crowd for a casual observer.[break][break]

And what a crowd it was.[break][break]

She glanced at the nearby Tauros-Rodeo Game, an annoying group of men cheering and whooping as one rode a bucking mechanical bull, and she rolled her eyes.[break][break]

"Everyone here is an idiot," she muttered to herself, unaware of present company.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

✔️ Involve or reference a Tauros-Rodeo Game.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
CIRCUS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 3:18:03 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

among one of the cheering and whooping men is one of hoenn's illustrious and arguably most prominent elite four. in his defense, he's riding off the high of just winning a carnival game at a booth right next to the tauros-rodeo game as evident by the poliwhirl plushie in his arms.[break][break]

a familiar voice stops his whooping. the recognition comes easily; how could it not for his favorite underboss?[break][break]

"not everyone, but most people, sure."[break][break]

he tilts his head over to look at her.[break][break]

"enjoying the carnival so far?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,365 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CIRCUS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 3:35:22 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I suppose you'd know," she retorted, an eyebrow lifted at him as he addressed her. "Being an idiot yourself. As to your question, no, I'm not."[break][break]

Fingertips restlessly drummed against the railing, the sound of her nails clicking against wood.[break][break]

The slightest tension gripped her at his approach, unsure whether or not to take his seemingly non-antagonistic stance at face value. By all accounts, it was an unusual stance for an Elite Four to take in the presence of a known underboss.[break][break]

If he was mocking her, she'd gladly do the same.[break][break]

"Shouldn't you be at one of those League Meet-Your-Hero events?" she asked him drily. "Or is this my lucky day, and I get to learn all about how you're protecting the good citizens of Hoenn?"[break][break]

Sarcasm dripped from her every word as she held his gaze, thoroughly unimpressed.

✔️ Participate in Meet-Your-Local-Heroes event

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
CIRCUS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 3:47:42 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"aw, that's sweet."[break][break]

similar sarcasm drips from his words but they're laced with a certain sweetness reserved only for her.[break][break]

"it's your lucky day. when else would you ever get the opportunity to spend it with me?"[break][break]

he looks her up and down before chuckling.[break][break]

"i thought you rockets were meant to be good with disguises."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,365 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CIRCUS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 3:59:08 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"With clowns like you around?" She snorted. "Why bother. Your hideous face distracts from me enough."[break][break]

Suddenly she felt too sober for this conversation.[break][break]

The faux sweetness in his words went ignored as she stretched before moving away, walking past the Dugtrio-Ring-Toss Game in search of a stall with something less sugary and decidedly more alcoholic.[break][break]

"But since you know I'm here, Matias," she said, throwing a glance over her shoulder, "the question is what you plan to do about it."

✔️ Involve or reference a Dugtrio-Ring-Toss Game

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
CIRCUS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 4:06:42 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

hideous? surely not.[break][break]

still thinking about the word, he follows after her like a leashed puppy, catching up with ease only to walk by her side.[break][break]

"what do you want me to do about it?"[break][break]

their shoulders brush as he extends his poliwhirl plushie over before dropping it in her arms.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,365 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CIRCUS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 4:16:26 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Frankly? I'd be fine with you fucking off."[break][break]

Playing babysitter to the League's most volatile Avatar wasn't exactly her idea of a good time.[break][break]

She blinked, confused, at the Poliwhirl plushie that fell into her arms. Then she peered up at him, shoving it back into his hands.[break][break]

"What am I supposed to do with this?" she demanded of him. "...And since when do you like Poliwhirls?"

✔️ Give your prize away to your thread partner or an NPC

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
CIRCUS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 4:22:09 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"you don't actually believe that."[break][break]

his company is invaluable and she is lucky to have him.[break][break]

"they are tremendous pokemon. strong, formidable, and also cute. kinda like you, i guess."[break][break]

but he takes the plushie back regardless only to pass it off to a crying kid off to the side. they stop immediately, cheering up at the mere sight of the elite four.[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,365 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CIRCUS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 4:50:30 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Does that line usually work for you?"[break][break]

She had to doubt it. How many women enjoyed being compared to a Pokemon with a giant swirling symbol stamped on its stomach?[break][break]

The sniveling child went ignored by her, though a faint flicker of surprise registered on her face that the Elite Four cared about its infantile whining at all. Never mind that the child would find the presence of Matias Silph, of all people, comforting.[break][break]

Heaving the tiniest sigh, she bit her tongue and avoided worsening the situation, letting her gaze roam elsewhere.[break][break]

A sign designated the location of a House of Mirrors nearby, catching her attention. Hm...[break][break]

As he busied himself with the infant, the underboss began to quietly slip away into its mirrored halls.

✔️ Cheer up a distressed kid

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
CIRCUS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 4:56:05 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

once more, she slips away from him only to find herself unfortunately tethered. he's tugged along, leaving the child in a much brighter mood.[break][break]

inside the house of mirrors, he is met with the blinding sight of endless reflections. this is meant to be fun?[break][break]

he looks around.[break][break]

"florist?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,365 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CIRCUS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 5:07:56 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

The sound of his footsteps behind her quickened her own. She darted from section to section, holding her breath, until finally finding herself at the center of the glassy maze.[break][break]

Seemingly free of him, or so she thought.[break][break]

An unwanted reflection shimmered behind her own, and this time, she exhaled loudly.[break][break]

"You're infuriatingly persistent, you know that?" she snapped bitterly, turning around to face him. "What is it you want?"[break][break]

If he wanted to fight, at least they were isolated enough to do so now.

✔️ Get lost in a hall of mirrors!

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
CIRCUS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 6:37:49 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

matias silph is a man driven by simple desires. to understand him should be a simple task but in execution it may be vastly different.[break][break]

his grin can be seen in the many mirrors that surround them.[break][break]

"do you remember our conversation in the woods?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,365 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CIRCUS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 6:43:04 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"I thought we understood one another," she replied, evasive as she maneuvered to step back from the direction that she came. "You cut the head off your snake, and I cut off mine."[break][break]

Somewhere in the distance, she could spy an exit.[break][break]

Not the exit from this conversation she wanted, but an exit nonetheless.[break][break]

Her carmine eyes narrowed at his insufferable grin.[break][break]

"You're in my way."

✔️ Successfully find your way through the house of mirrors.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
CIRCUS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 6:48:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

he does not move.[break][break]

"it's gotten more complicated."[break][break]

the news of which should reach the opposition soon so he feels no point in sharing it with her. at least not until she pries further.[break][break]

"until then, i thought we could..." what, spend time together? talk more treason? procreate? "...hang out."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,365 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CIRCUS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 6:56:33 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Complicated?" she repeated, arching a brow incredulously. "What do you mean complicated?"[break][break]

The distant sound of nearing carnival-goers urged her to drag him onwards out of the maze, loitering outside the souvenir booths. Chatter filled the air, sticky with the scent of cotton candy and the warm smell of popcorn.[break][break]

When no answer seemed forthcoming, Elisabeth frowned at him, arms once more finding themselves stubbornly crossed in front of herself.[break][break]

"And what does hanging out entail, exactly?" she asked him suspiciously.

✔️ Visit the Joyland Pop-up souvenir booths.