saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
CIRCUS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 7:01:20 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

she prods and he gives her nothing but a shrug and a grin. while he does feel like sharing and divulging government secrets all for his own self-interest, it's more fun to keep it dangled on a hook.[break][break]

he moves on to respond to her next question.[break][break]

"more of what you texted me would be nice."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CIRCUS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 7:09:34 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa"]
[attr="class","top"]

"More of...?" The blank confusion on her face communicated her complete ignorance to the subject at hand. "What on earth are you talking about?"[break][break]

Fortunately for both and , their adventures sending lewd elbow photos from her phone to the Elite Four remained unknown to her. Unfortunately for , Priam's feminine elbows had proven more successful a ruse than either could have ever anticipated.[break][break]

Resulting in the verbal Tug-of-War that manifested between the underboss and Elite Four, now.[break][break]

A brief calculation settled on an explanation that made sense to her, and she scoffed lightly.[break][break]

"You must have me confused with someone else," she said, sounding thoroughly unimpressed by this discovery. "Do try to keep your treasonous contacts straight, Silph."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

✔️ Involve or reference a Tug-of-war.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa"] --accent:#D14C4C!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
CIRCUS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 7:21:09 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"oh come on. don't be coy."[break][break]

her ignorance is met with disbelief and amusement. is this the route she wants to take to keep him on her leash? unfortunately, it's working.[break][break]

to prove his point, he pulls out his phone and quickly navigates to her text. he taps on the photo and shows her his phone.[break][break]

"this isn't you?"[break][break]

he glances down, lingering for a while before shrugging.[break][break]

"huh. i guess not."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CIRCUS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 7:33:33 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Play coy? With you? You're joking."[break][break]

And then, with a single swipe of his phone, the full nature of his misunderstanding was revealed to her at last.[break][break]

This was not the first time that had been pranked in such a manner through her phone. And unfortunately, it would probably not be the last, either.[break][break]

She didn't know or well enough to blame them for these hijincks. But ? Oh, she could suspect well enough of doing such a thing.[break][break]

A seething tension began to build around her, revealed in the way the earth darkened beneath her shadow and leaves began to turn brittle and shrivel away at the faintest touch of wind. Nearby, a vendor overseeing the Magikarp Fishing game yelped in horror as a large root snarled up unexpectedly from the ground, toppling the booth over completely with a splash.[break][break]

Although Elisabeth seemed oblivious to this. When she spoke next, a barely contained fury thrummed through the acidity of her words, amplified all the more by the way she caught his stare lingering in places it shouldn't.[break][break]

Her own stare conveyed a very clear, very disdainful sentiment that reeked with condescension:[break][break]

"...This is a fucking elbow, Matias."

✔️ Be a troublesome customer.

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D14C4C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
CIRCUS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 11:34:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the seething tension around them is noticed by him. how could he not have? the way the earth darkens beneath her shadow catches his eye but the way he's blocking the exit makes it so no one else would be able to.[break][break]

all for the sake of protecting her identity. the things he does for her.[break][break]

"oh."[break][break]

taken aback for a moment, he looks away from his phone and pockets it, seemingly unfazed.[break][break]

"either way, what i want remains the same."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CIRCUS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2023 16:27:43 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

A deep inhale of breath held her in place for several seconds, before she allowed herself to exhale all her bitterness and resentment. It still hissed in her words like steam, unable to fully mask her indignation.[break][break]

"I'm going to ask you a very valid and fair question."[break][break]

The thinnest veil of restraint held her back from toppling another booth the same way she had the Magikarp Fishing game. Behind them, scrambling carnival staff could be seen attempting to salvage the state of the flopping fish Pokemon, SPLASHING uselessly.[break][break]

"In what universe do you imagine I would send you that photo?"

✔️ Reference Magikarp Fishing Game

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
CIRCUS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 10:45:19 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"oh, come on, elisabeth. is it that crazy to believe that you'd do it in this one?"[break][break]

not crazy to him, at least. she's been sending him signals ever since they met, after all.[break][break]

he clicks his tongue before gesturing over his shoulder.[break][break]

"spend some time with me now. maybe that'll change your mind."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CIRCUS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2023 23:07:17 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Given who you are and who I am? Yes. Delusional on more than one level."[break][break]

As if she'd be sending explicit photos to a member of the Elite Four, never mind a Silph. What little she knew about technology was enough to tell her that sort of behavior was a disaster waiting to happen. Especially given how often people seemed able to break into her phone.[break][break]

She blew a strand of black hair out of her face and rolled her eyes, accepting her loss in this battle of wills.[break][break]

"One ride," she said, lifting a finger as if she were a beleaguered mother worn down by a petulant child. "I'll give you one carnival ride. Is that enough to satisfy you?"

✔️ Lose a carnival game

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
CIRCUS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 7:53:52 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

small victories are all he has at this point but he will take them and revel in them. his grin only grows as he quips back with:[break][break]

"for now."[break][break]

the one ride he has in mind is a classic. the ferris wheel can be seen behind his shoulder, slowly turning away.[break][break]

he raises his hand, offering it for her to hold.[break][break]

"you won't regret it."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CIRCUS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 8:02:42 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"And why would I regret it?" she asked with dry sarcasm, her hand nonetheless resignedly accepting his own. His grin irked her, somewhat.[break][break]

He had entirely too much confidence for someone who had been rejected so many times.[break][break]

There were worse options than the Ferris Wheel. Bumper cars, for example, would have been entirely unpleasant. Anything that jostled too much back and forth would be irritating, really.[break][break]

Even so, being alone in a secluded space with for this much time seemed like a recipe for disaster, and she treated it as such as she acquiesced to his single demand.[break][break]

"Well, here we are," she opened, as if silence would be more irritating than talking. "Is this everything you wanted it to be?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
CIRCUS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 8:20:09 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

matias would not have minded the silence as all he really cares for is her company but he is glad when she speaks up, finding her question oddly endearing.[break][break]

"it is, actually. all i really want is to spend time with you and we're doing that, so."[break][break]

the smile he offers her in the privacy of their capsule is genuine.[break][break]

"it's been too long since i last saw you."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CIRCUS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2023 8:29:17 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"Really? I find that hard to believe."[break][break]

The wider his smile, the deeper her own frown became, as if unnerved by his seemingly earnest nature.[break][break]

"Did you really not have any other options?" she asked him bluntly. "I know you're, well, you, but surely someone in the League would go on an outing like this if you asked."[break][break]

, maybe? They'd seemed close in the Ultra Deep Sea, or at least friendly. Then again, Matias didn't seem the sort to have many friends.[break][break]

Resorting to a Rocket underboss whose Sunkern he'd murdered was... a choice.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
CIRCUS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 4:17:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"if i had asked, sure, but there was no one i wanted to."[break][break]

slateport grows smaller and smaller the higher their capsule climbs.[break][break]

"they're not you, elisabeth."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CIRCUS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 4:35:49 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

A smirk tried and failed to suppress the dark laugh that bubbled out of her, and she shook her head, turning away to view the world below them.[break][break]

"You're so full of shit."[break][break]

Below them, the citizens of Hoenn crawled like small Durants, insignificant and seemingly easy to crush beneath their heel.[break][break]

Another sigh escaped her, tinged with impatience, as her eyes narrowed.[break][break]

"But humor me. Why me, and not someone else?"[break][break]

She turned to face him with intense scrutiny, her question a challenge more than a sincere inquiry.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
CIRCUS [CARNIVAL]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2023 4:41:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

the intensity seems to bounce off of him as it always does. he dismisses it with a chuckle, though his gaze never leaves her.[break][break]

"because you're about as insane as i am, and that's impossible to find."[break][break]

he continues.[break][break]

"we understand each other better than anyone else ever could."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]