[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Insolence. And you deem yourselves capable of making this place any better?"[break][break]

His voice booms and causes the room to quake, but the truth of the matter remains unchanged.[break][break]

"I won't know unless I try. And if you tell me what should be done, I'll do my best to see it through."[break][break]

"How do I know you aren't scheming something?"[break][break]

Truth be told, there isn't any solid way for her to prove it right here and now. But perhaps, she can offer something else. Though it's never been clear to her how this works, but as soon as the thought crosses her mind, it doesn't take long before a pixie appears in a puff of pink.[break][break]

For a moment, the Volcanion flinches but he does not aggress, certain that doing so would spell disaster. Whilst the little lake guardian remains friendly, he will afford them a fragment of his time.[break][break]

"Mesprit will be my witness." Her words are strong, the pixie raising a brow as they regard their ward with bright eyes.[break][break]

"Once again, I just wish to help."
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
MECHANICAL KINGDOM: EA #3
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 0:12:23 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"How do I know you aren't scheming something?"

Amor frowned a bit that was a fair question, but words could only do so much.

"As much as I'd love to show you what's in my head, I don't have that sort of power. You have to meet us half way here." Amor expresses to the Knight, but whether he listens or not is an entirely different story. "It's like she says, we just want to help." For one reason or another, the two of them did truly want to just help it. "You're a Knight right? Give us a task to prove our word to you? There has to be something we can do to show you that our word is genuine? If we complete the task properly then you can at least believe that we will back up what we say?" Was Amor trying to make a deal with what was essentially a fantasy Knight in a steampunk setting.

Yes. Was it going to work? He had no clue, but he could try. Of course he could understand the pokemon's reservations given all that it had been through, but he didn't want to see it die. Not if he could help it.

"Deal?" He asked the Volcanion curiously.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,791 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 10:20:11 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She wonders what goes through the Volcanion's head as he glances between her, Reiner, Amor and the pixie now resting upon her shoulder. What does he have to lose if he works with them? What if he decides to actually give them an impossible task?[break][break]

"The clocktower to the east." After a long silence, he finally yields. "Fix it."[break][break]

Why? She so desperately wishes to ask, but finds her tongue tying into knots as she looks into the Volcanion's eyes.[break][break]

"I will join you after you have done so." His voice rumbles, echoing through this painfully large room of scrap and failures. It invites her to take that first step back towards the door, his gaze still boring into their figures even as he lays his head down on the ground.[break][break]

Inhaling slow, she feels many thoughts coagulate at the tip of her tongue, yet none of them are brave enough to escape her lips. So she whistles lowly under her breath, pulling out a pokeball and calling upon a Comfey.[break][break]

"Chloris, could you stay here? Make sure he's okay?" Getting enough rest is the first step to making sure the knight can actually see what they've accomplished after. With the ever conscientious medic on the job, all she has to do is fulfill their end of the deal.[break][break]

"C'mon, Amor!"[break][break]

With the aid of teleportation and a decent sense of direction, getting to the place is a piece of cake.

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 22:14:39 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

When they were out of the castle depths, and outside he looked her over, and he followed her along to the destination that they had been told to go to.

"Eris do you know why I wanted you to watch him bring that Magearna to life?" He asked her genuinely curious if she understood why he had wanted to show her that. Of course maybe she did get it, but was distracted by everything else, and wasn't just registering it at the moment. Still he headed to the east with his companions seeing the clocktower looming in the distance drawing closer as they traveled.

Though after asking her that question he went silent so he could hear her answer before continuing on with his explanation to her.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,791 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 14:47:42 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"There has to be other ways." She thinks that she understands. "If he can give away infinity energy, he can also receive it, yeah?"[break][break]

But does she really?[break][break]

The clocktower dwarfs them in size, their shadows swallowed as they dare to approach. With one glance over the rather dilapidated doorway, she winces and keeps her hands rather close to herself as she squeezes on through. Another look at the interior reveals far too many steps to count, all leading upwards in a perfectly designed spiral.[break][break]

A rather long and precarious climb awaits them, each step threatening to crumble under their weight. But as long as she doesn't linger, she won't feel the stone shifting beneath her feet.[break][break]

"What do you think is broken about this tower anyways?"

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 20:51:26 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

The right premise but the wrong problem. As they continue to walk he stops.

"Eris, I just showed you how we can heal Mesprit...." He expresses to her with a sad smile. "In action, I figured out how to heal Mesprit a while ago, but I realized the cost in doing so. Something else will have to suffer if you want to heal Mesprit, and Volcanion. Infinity Energy is only found in living things....Specifically Pokemon...." He keeps his gaze level to hers wanting the full weight of what he said to sink into her.

"I already have access to the tech that can transfer energy from one being to another, but the price to pay is suffering....At the end of the day it's your choice....I won't make you do anything that you don't want to do. I just want you to understand is all." He speaks to her not treating her like a kid, even though he probably should more often. "It's something to think about...." He lets her mull over his words, and starts walking again.

"As for the clock tower, it's mostly intact I'm willing to bet that the clock itself is broken somehow. If that's the case, well there is enough scrap around here that I can probably fix it. If not I'll improvise like I always do." He says with an easy smile to her.

There was so much for the two of them to do, and oh so little time. The two of them would be able to do it though of that he was sure if nothing else.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,791 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 3:23:23 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"You're wrong." Though Mesprit seems to stare very intently at Amor, Eris barely looks back at him. "Crystabloom flowers hold a lot of infinity energy, yeah? Enough to disrupt the bond between avatar and patron. And legendaries don't exactly seem to get any weaker for sharing their infinity energy with their avatars, no?"[break][break]

Maybe they did. Maybe that was what Holo seemed to be warning them about.[break][break]

"There is a threshold where it begins to kill. And that's what we need to understand. We could also end up learning more about how avatar bonds work as well."[break][break]

Maybe, she could learn how to protect the people and pokemon around her better.[break][break]

A few more steps and they'll make it to the landing of the clocktower. Light as a feather, she bounces on her toes as she shifts about, her eye scouring the mechanism that lines the walls of the room. They jerk with rhythm, faint sounds of whirring and clicking hidden behind the jarring groans of larger gears.[break][break]

"Hmm. You know, I thought the inside would look more like a watch but..." Scrunching her nose, she watches as Reiner and Mesprit wander about. And as he gently nudges a small door in the wall open, she's there to follow, sneaking a little peek into what seems like -[break][break]

"You can start tryna figure out what's wrong and I'll look around in this workshop? I think? Tell me if you need anything and I'll see what I can find."

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 10:00:09 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

"You're not wrong, but unless you have a warehouse filled with the incredibly rare flowers that isn't exactly an option is it?" He expresses to her as they finally make it to their destination. "My point still stands I have a way to heal Mesprit, but it will require the suffering of something else." He says to her once more, though he figured she would reject him once more saying that he was lying and the like. Amor didn't like the thought anymore than she did, but it was what it was.

He looked around to see what he could find to start fixing, and the entire place was a mess, and he rolled up the sleeves of his jacket, and shirt, and began to inspect the gears. Of course with him so engrossed in this, and their previous conversation he wouldn't notice the glimpse of green that was poking out, and slowly trying to skitter away from the pair.

"Of course chances are we're gonna need to find some replacement gears, as that is the most likely cause of it no longer operating, but we can cross that bridge when we get there. Keep a lookout for any intact parts." He expressed to her as he put on his HoloLen's, and used the equipment to inspect the inner workings in various fields of zoom.

TLDR
Zygarde Cell prompt started!

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,791 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 11:18:05 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Well... we don't know how many flowers we'll need to make it work." There's so little they know about Mesprit's current condition, even more so for Volcanion's. Whatever uncertainty remains becomes a source of hope, naivety smoothing whatever unease that frills up.[break][break]

Watching her step, she clambers over dusty boxes and forgotten gears. Her eye drifts over the cracks still present, the rust setting into the teeth and eating away at the body. Several books thick and thin line the shelves but like those in the library, the titles have been stolen by time. With pieces stacked upon each other, her only option is to start shifting things around in hopes of finding something.[break][break]

"Surely not everything's brok-"[break][break]

Instead, she finds a rather strange but familiar creature, beady eyes focused on her as they both freeze in place. Then it breaks into a run, squeaking as it skitters through the workshop.[break][break]

"Wait no, come back!"[break][break]

Compared to this tiny being, a child and a Luxray are rather clumsy in navigating this tight space. But then somehow manage, Reiner's gleaming eyes allowing him to track the creature as it slips into tight spaces and escapes through secret holes.[break][break]

"Mes! Don't let it run-"[break][break]

The pixie seems far more invested in this game of tag than they'd ever expect, chirping as they erect Psychic barriers to block off possible escapes. With many of its routes now blocked off, the cell is seemingly cornered, desperately looking around for a gap in the pixie's cage.[break][break]

And it just about finds one, leaping right through Reiner's paws and skittering up a ladder on the wall. And before anything else can be down, it squirms against a wooden panel until it slips right through.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 0:08:38 GMT
shiv Avatar

THE WILDS

RISK OF STAGNATING

THIS WILDS THREAD is currently at risk of stagnating (expedition started in October of 2023). Though you may continue to complete this thread, will be able to sign-up for new threads. must finish this thread before starting any new expedition.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 7:51:58 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He didn't know what was going on with Eris, though he saw a flash of green, there was a a chance he could fix this, and help her out as well. Entering the Clock Tower was a large gate, so he summoned his Iron Thorns once more, and with his Gallade's power replaced a bit of broken gear with a fresh one. There was no power at the moment, but that wouldn't matter.

"Electric Terrain...." He gave the order to his mechanical tyrant, and soon the ground was lit up with electric power which flooded into the supply of the clock tower. The gears, and mechanisms began whirring to life, creaking with age as they hadn't been turned on in so long. Until finally it all started to click into place. Slowly the gears began to turn in time, and with each passing second the tower gained more life until finally.

Tick....

Tock....

Tick.....

Tock.....

The hands of the clock tower began to more of their own volition, time resumed in this place that was stagnate of such things. Would that mean life returned? Chances were slim, but they had kept their promise to the Knight at the very least. With life returning to the tower, the gate that they had passed under would slam shut, causing the green blob creature to slam into it as it tried to escape dazing itself leaving itself wide open for Eris, and Mesprit to capture.

The machinery was quite marvelous to even still be able to run at all despite the age, and degradation. Amor took a moment to enjoy the sights, and sounds of what they had managed to accomplish. Looking over at his tiny companion to see what she had found once more.

"Find something interesting?" He asked her curiously with a tilt of his head. All they had to do was wait for the Knight to appear now.

TLDR
Paradox Prompt Complete!
Clock Tower Prompt Complete!
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,791 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 15:37:07 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Two heads are better than one. Or well, in this case, it would be five heads working on similar but different cases. And their efforts will all converge at one point, the silence that once flooded this clocktower slowly washing out with the gentle clicking of metal.[break][break]

As the door slams shut, Eris only has a few moments to process the tower coming back to life, her hands reaching over to cover Reiner's ears. And right as Reiner attempts to do the same, something clicks into place.[break][break]

Up above, the bells ring upon being struck, shaking off their blankets of dust with every bellow. Even with her ears just barely covered by Reiner's paws, standing here in the workshop closest to the true valuable pieces of this tower, Eris swears that she can feel the cry of the bells echoing through her body. It tickles her bones, rumbling in her head as she shivers.[break][break]

When the larger bells have finished resounding, smaller ones chime in to detail the time. It is here that they are offered the chance to peer down at the lands below, eyes full of wonder as machinations below begin to stir. This is the yawn of a kingdom that has slumbered for years. This melody a siren that calls to various mechanical Volcanion, pulling them from their idle shamblings as they begin to alter their course towards it.[break][break]

"Well, we saw that little green thing again..."[break][break]

Shoving her hands into her pocket, Eris begins rummaging about until she finds just what she's looking for, a pocket telescope carefully wrapped in a Skitty cloth. And as she unravels it to take a peek at the horizon, she spies a lone figure ambling upon the horizon, accompanied by a rather tiny Comfey situated upon his head. His gaze wanders to the Volcanions around him, steam gently spilling from his pipes as he seems to direct them into different groups and places.[break][break]

"Do you think we did it right? Stuff seems to be moving and Mister Knight isn't trying to run at us."[break][break]

Now that the worry of not upholding their part of the deal has been dealt with, many new worries will gush in and take its place. This leaves Mesprit to their own devices, chirping as they swoop down to give Reiner a light pat on the head before disappearing in a streak of pink.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,898 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 21:34:36 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He looked at the Clock Tower, and he noticed something was different about this dimension, the song that was ever present seemed to vanish in the wake of the Clock Tower coming online. Now that was curious....At her mention of the little green thing he titled his head curiously.

"Well if you saw it, it still has to be in here doesn't it? Maybe Reiner can sniff it out?" Though he had no idea if the hound was capable of such a thing. The vanishing of Mesprit caused him some confusion, but he simply shook his head. "I think we did it right, at the very least there isn't an army of mechanical marvels trying to murder me this time." He expressed to her with a chuckle never forgetting his first time in this land. However that was so long ago, it felt almost like a distant memory.

"Should we take our leave? I'm sure he is going to want to recover now, and after all we have been through today we deserve a break, and maybe some snacks don't you think?" He asked her with a tilt of his head. They had accomplished quite a lot during their visits to this place, some R&R was deserved.

Looking over at the land that they had unknowingly liberated from the song to see the Knights gathering en-masse was something to behold. There was still a part of him that was worried they would be attacked, so there was still a tenseness to him.

"Though perhaps before we leave we should go see him....I'm not entirely keen on wading through a horde of machines that look like ones that have tried to murder us previously though." He spoke to her sincerely on that count, his jaw clenching lightly. "But I don't always get what I want."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 23:30:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

REWARDS - THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[break][break][break][break]

TATTERED[break]
INSTRUCTION MANUALS

IT'S ALIVE!!

[break][break]
If you have gathered TATTERED INSTRUCTION MANUALS 'TYPE FULL RECIPE A, B, C, D, E, F', your character will be able to piece together the formula to create the Synthetic Pokemon, TYPE: NULL. Creating this creature requires the cells taken from all Pokemon types and/or physical body parts of Pokemon.[break][break]

However, to create this Pokemon is a macabre and unethical endeavor. Feel free to explain how your character receives a TYPE: NULL in some other fashion, but do note that its creation is most likely rooted in the most reprobate and unprincipled of practices.[break][break]

Furthermore, many are wary of this creature, for it had turned on its owners during the ULTRA BEAST WAR thanks to Megalopolan technology designed by JULES COTILLARD. Perhaps, these manuals were written by them...[break][break]

Your characters will NOT BE ABLE TO EVOLVE THE TYPE: NULL yet. Furthermore, the recipe is so esoteric, difficult, and up to chance, that replicating the formula to create another will not be feasible.[break][break]

Feel free to TRADE IN YOUR TYPE FULL RECIPES into the SITE SHOP for a TYPE: NULL (pick moveset and ability like a gachapon Pokemon).