Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,696 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT [M]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 12:15:26 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Surrounded by thick forests, mountains, and the sea, Fallarbor Town was more remote than it looked on a map. Zev and had traveled there in the late hours of the evening to oversee the shipment of smuggled Pokémon.[break][break]

Though the job had taken several hours, it had gone off without a hitch, and the pair had returned to the Corviknight taxi station to return to Slateport City. Unfortunately, upon arriving at the station, they encountered an unexpected situation.[break][break]

"We're so sorry, sir, ma'am, but our Corviknight fell sick after eating dinner. Food poisoning, we think," said the station master. "You'll have to wait till morning to see if she's feeling better. Or take the bus."[break][break]

"It's all right, really!" Zev said, fully embodying the civilian persona he used while in public. His dimpled smile carried the full weight of his understanding and sympathy. "I hope your Corviknight feels better soon. Food poisoning is a terrible thing no matter if you're human or a Pokémon."[break][break]

Then he sighed, adopting a contemplative look as he rubbed his chin in thought. "The bus route will take too long, though. We really need to get home tonight, and I didn't bring any Pokémon that know TELEPORT with me…"[break][break]

The station master hesitated, then said, "If you really need to get somewhere tonight, take the carriage. A large enough Flying-type Pokémon can carry it to your destination, and the station staff there will make sure the carriage gets back here safely."[break][break]

Zev broke out into a relieved grin. "Really? That's great! Isn't that right, Ana?" He turned to the girl at his side; he'd never called her by a nickname before. "We can get you back to your dorm before your RA notices."[break][break]

Reaching into a pocket, he removed a Pokéball he'd brought with him for moments such as this, when he had to interact with the ignorant public. His Drifblim emerged in a flash of light. At Zev's gentle request, the Blimp Pokémon floated over to the carriage so the station master could secure them together.

[break][break][break]

TAGS [break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Casshern

Ana, Miss Sune
She/Her
September 5th
Lilycove
Heterosexual
N/A
Grunt
SINGLE
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
79 posts
Anahel Sune DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anahel
Anahel Sune
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2023 21:10:40 GMT
Anahel Sune Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anahel"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

The mission was a simple. Zev and Anahel were there incase unwanted guest decided to appear, but nothing  happened. The two monitored the operation for hours. It was honestly mind numbing.[break][break]
Anahel was ready to return home. Despite being a Rocket member, she still had work to do for University. With the frequency of missions as of late, the girl started to fall behind in her studies. Not that it really mattered... but something about slacking off in her classes felt wrong.[break][break]
Upon hearing the news about the sick pokèmon, Zev expressed concern regarding the illness. The switch had been flipped. Seeing the man behave in this way was always a shock to the girl. It was the only time Zev would break away from his typical disconnected way of speaking. He even smiled, something Anahel had never seen from him. Dimples formed around his mouth as he spoke.[break][break]
Cute, she thought to herself.[break][break]
The girl avoided getting involved in the conversation. Preferring to lurk in the background, she let her higher up handle the talking.[break][break]
Luckily, a solution was found rather quickly. Zev turned to her, exclaiming how good the news was.[break][break]
Anahel's face turned red. She knew it was an act, but this was the first time the man called her by a shortened form of her name.[break][break]
"Y-yes," she said awkwardly. Whether the stutter was part of a persona or she really was that flustered, no one would know.[break][break]
While the Drifblim was getting set up, Anahel returned to her usual way of talking. "Drifblim? How long do you think this will take?"  

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

Mission

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.anahel]--accent:#16d6f3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.anahel]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Meggy

She/Her
November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 16:02:50 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sierra"]
[attr="class","body"]
Sierra spotted Anahel and a curious unknown stranger to herself at the Corviknight taxi station. Excitement bubbled within her as she approached, recognizing Anahel from their previous encounter on the beach.[break][break]
"Hey there! Anahel, it's been a minute." Sierra greeted with a wide smile. "Fancy meeting you here again!"[break][break]
Anahel's expression seemed to shift, perhaps recognizing Sierra from their beach encounter. Sierra, undeterred by any potential awkwardness, continued with her characteristic enthusiasm.[break][break]
"By the way, who's your friend here?" Sierra asked, gesturing towards Zev. "I don't think we've officially met, but he looks like someone with interesting stories to tell!" She snickered, "Just kidding! I think I've pestered enough people for work today."[break][break]
As the conversation unfolded, Sierra's demeanor shifted when she learned about the sick Corviknight and the delay in transportation. She turned her gaze to Anahel and Zev, her eyes widening with a mix of desperation and puppy-dog innocence.[break][break]
"Oh no!" Sierra lamented, her voice tinged with disappointment. "I was really hoping to catch a ride back to Slateport tonight. My boss is going to kill me if I don't get my footage submitted on time. Do you think... maybe... I could catch a ride with you guys on Drifblim?"[break][break]
Sierra's eyes widened even more, her lips forming a pleading pout. She held her hands together in a pleading gesture, hoping to sway Anahel and Zev with her charm.[break][break]
"Please? I promise I won't take up much space, and I'll be eternally grateful! You'll be my heroes!"
[break][break][break]

TAGS , [break]
NOTES [break][break]

– In use –[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".sierra"]--accent:#e66b19;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,696 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 14:30:36 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev noticed the blonde woman approach him and Anahel out of the corner of his eye, but since she addressed his companion and not him directly, he did not impose himself into their conversation.[break][break]

After all, he had yet to see Anahel's civilian persona in action. Through this unexpected scenario, Zev could test her ability to hide in plain sight.[break][break]

At the very least, they had discussed the manner of their acquaintanceship, should it come up in public: they had simply met at his bar, where she—like most university students—was a regular.[break][break]

"Maybe an hour. Drifblim can't fly as quickly as Corviknight can, but we'll still be traveling in a straight line toward Slateport instead of taking the winding mountain roads by bus," he said to Anahel when she asked about their improvised trip.[break][break]

He turned at last to the stranger, smiling at her with casual ease.[break][break]

"I'm Zev. What's your name?" A hand extended to shake her own. "And sure, I don't mind at all if you catch a ride with us. The more the merrier, right?"[break][break]

Once Drifblim was ready, the station master called them over. After climbing into the carriage and taking their seats, they were off, the Blimp Pokémon pulling them into the skies.

[break][break][break]

TAGS [break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Casshern

Ana, Miss Sune
She/Her
September 5th
Lilycove
Heterosexual
N/A
Grunt
SINGLE
30 height
30 height
awards
79 posts
Anahel Sune DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anahel
Anahel Sune
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 0:17:49 GMT
Anahel Sune Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anahel"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Why did Anahel recognize that voice?[break][break]
Turning, her eyes locked onto the overly enthused news reporter from the beach. What was her name again? The memory was stored away as an annoyance from her day off, nothing more.[break][break]
She did not have much time to ponder on this. The woman was quick to strike up a conversation. Anahel had to get into character.[break][break]
"Oh, hey!" She responded with a gentle hand wave. Her face formed a soft smile, as she approached the older blonde. "I hope all has been well."[break][break]
It was here when Sierra inquired on who the man next to her was.[break][break]
"Him?" Anahel knew the cover story, but figured she was better off going deeper into her persona. Reaffirm that she was a shy, unsuspecting student.[break][break]
"Uh, he is..." She said pressing her fingers together. Her head began to move downward, as if she was trying to avoid eye contact. "A friend... Yeah, just a friend." Her bashful way of talking seemed to indicate she was flustered by the question. "We met in Slateport a little while back."[break][break]
I want to vomit.[break][break]
Thankfully, the embarrassment she felt from this performance was temporary. It would soon pass upon their departure, or at least... so she thought.[break][break]
Finding out about the current situation led to the woman begging to ride with the pair.[break][break]
Anahel wished they did not have to keep up appearances. She missed the Rocket version of Zev more than ever at this moment.[break][break]
"Fun," Anahel said as she clapped her hands together. A bright smile matched the tone of her words. "This gives us a chance to catch up!"[break][break]
Hoping into the middle seat of the carriage, Anahel turned to the woman. "You said you were a news reporter, right? That sounds so exciting. What kind of stories do you do?"

NOTES

Mission

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.anahel]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".anahel .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Meggy

She/Her
November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 17:17:03 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sierra"]
[attr="class","body"]

Sierra beamed with excitement as Anahel greeted her with a gentle wave. The friendly atmosphere seemed to put Sierra at ease, and she eagerly responded, "Hey! Yeah, things have been good. How about you?"[break][break]

As Anahel introduced Zev as just a friend, Sierra couldn't help but notice the bashful way she spoke. The shy demeanor fit the persona Anahel was trying to portray, and Sierra played along with the friendly act.[break][break]

"A friend from Slateport, huh? That's cool! It's always nice to have good friends," Sierra replied with a friendly smile, completely buying into the act.[break][break]

Sierra's eyes widened with delight as Zev extended his hand to shake hers. She eagerly accepted the handshake, noting his casual ease and friendly demeanor.[break][break]

"I'm Sierra Benoit, a Pokemon news reporter," she introduced herself with a warm smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you! And thanks a bunch for letting me catch a ride with you guys. I really appreciate it!"[break][break]

As they settled into the carriage, Anahel expressed enthusiasm about catching up, and Sierra nodded in agreement. "Absolutely! I'd love to hear more about your adventures in Slateport.  How has Surskit and Kingdra been?"[break][break]

Anahel's curiosity about Sierra's reporting work led to a genuine grin on Sierra's face. "Oh, it's all sorts of stories! Lately, I've been working on a project about Team Rocket. Trying to uncover some of the mysteries surrounding them, you know? They've been making waves in the news, and I want to get the inside scoop."[break][break]

Sierra's eyes gleamed with determination. "Have you two ever had any encounters with Team Rocket? It's always fascinating to hear firsthand accounts, and it could be a big help for my project!"

[break][break][break]

TAGS , [break]
NOTES [break][break]

– In use –[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".sierra u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sierra .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,696 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2023 12:53:35 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

As the carriage passed over the mountains and forests that surrounded Fallarbor, Zev listened intently to Sierra's chatter. His pleasant smile revealed none of the thoughts in his head.[break][break]

Namely, that reporters often sniffed around for a scoop about Team Rocket. And the more intelligent and persistent they were, the higher the likelihood of them disappearing without a word in the middle of the night.[break][break]

Avoiding answering Sierra's question directly, Zev chose to focus on one of her other comments. His brow furrowing in concern, he asked, "Wait, what do you mean by mysteries? Team Rocket is pretty obviously a criminal group, aren't they?"[break][break]

If he and Anahel were going to be stuck in a carriage with this woman, they might as well learn everything she already knows about the crime syndicate.

[break][break][break]

TAGS [break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Casshern

Ana, Miss Sune
She/Her
September 5th
Lilycove
Heterosexual
N/A
Grunt
SINGLE
30 height
30 height
awards
79 posts
Anahel Sune DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anahel
Anahel Sune
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 19:25:12 GMT
Anahel Sune Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anahel"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

"They are fine," Anahel replied to Sierra's inquiry.[break][break]
She actually hasn't had the time to properly train the Kingdra yet. She only caught it out of convenience.[break][break]
Anahel made a surprised face upon hearing Sierra explain they were gathering information about Rocket. Did this woman have a death sentence?[break][break]
"No," the girl shook her head, feigning ignorance. "But, Sierra... Isn't that dangerous?" She spoke with a concerned tone. "They are a crime organization after all... Who knows what they are capable of if they caught wind of you."[break][break]
The girl glanced at Zev, curious to what he thought of this. She knew what would happen if this woman became a problem, but how much did she actually know?

NOTES

Mission

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Meggy

She/Her
November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 16:39:07 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sierra"]
[attr="class","body"]

Sierra sat in the carriage, caught between the intrigue of her journalistic pursuits and the growing concern voiced by Zev and Anahel. She noted the subtle shift in their expressions, especially Zev's furrowed brow, as he questioned the nature of Team Rocket.[break][break]

"Well, you see," Sierra began, her eyes flickering between Zev and Anahel, "there's more to it than just the criminal aspect. I'm interested in understanding the motivations, the history, and maybe even some of the individuals involved. It's about uncovering the layers beneath the surface, you know?"[break][break]

Sierra, still unaware of the true nature of Zev and Anahel's involvement with Team Rocket, continued with a tone of earnest curiosity. "I mean, it's a big world out there, and the more we know, the better we can navigate it. But I get it; it can be dangerous. That's why I try to be careful, gather information from a safe distance, and share it with the public. Knowledge is power, after all."[break][break]

As Anahel expressed her concern, Sierra nodded appreciatively. "I totally understand the risks, and I take precautions. But if there's anything you guys think I should know or be careful about, I'm all ears! I'd hate to put myself or anyone else in harm's way."[break][break]

She glanced at Zev, awaiting his response, still unaware of the potential dangers that lurked beneath the surface of their seemingly casual conversation.[break][break]

Sierra's eyes glimmered with a mix of passion and determination as she continued, "You see, I've gathered a ton of footage from interviews with people who've had encounters with Team Rocket. I want to shed light on the real impact they have on individuals and communities. It's not just about the criminal activities; it's about the people affected by them."[break][break]

She leaned in slightly, her tone confidential. "Someone even mentioned seeing something suspicious last night, but I couldn't confirm it. That's why I'm always on the lookout for any information that could lead to the truth. The public deserves to know what's going on, don't you think?"
[break][break][break]

TAGS , [break]
NOTES [break][break]

– In use –[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,696 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 20:46:47 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

As Sierra pressed on, not dissuaded in the slightest, Zev weighed his options. Silencing her now seemed premature, even though the enclosed space of the carriage was the perfect place to carry out a murder.[break][break]

Nothing she'd said made him think she was a particular danger to Team Rocket's operations. Not yet, anyway. So instead, he leaned in the other direction.[break][break]

"There's no better source of information on Team Rocket than the articles and survivor accounts that have come out since the Kanto War six years ago," Zev said, his expression grim, his mouth pressed into a thin line.[break][break]

Kanto had become a totalitarian state under the crime syndicate's rule. The region's gym leaders and Elite Four had been assassinated or imprisoned, and new ones loyal to Team Rocket had been instated. No trade occurred between Kanto and the other regions; no news left its borders.[break][break]

"Have you read Dr. 's evaluation after her recent trip?" he asked, recalling the publication made public earlier that spring.[break][break]

Nothing about Kanto was a secret, yet it was the biggest mystery for any hungry journalist. What was happening behind the closed doors of its autocracy? If a journalist wanted to dig into Team Rocket, better to send them investigating down that path instead of poking around the Hoenn branch's operations.

[break][break][break]

TAGS [break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Casshern

Ana, Miss Sune
She/Her
September 5th
Lilycove
Heterosexual
N/A
Grunt
SINGLE
30 height
30 height
awards
79 posts
Anahel Sune DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anahel
Anahel Sune
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 9:26:35 GMT
Anahel Sune Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anahel"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

"How admirable." Anahel looked down at her feet. "But, what good does knowledge do... Nothing will change without action." Her voice shifted to a more serious, darker tone. Her real thoughts were starting to bleed through the mask.[break][break]
Shaking off her slip, Anahel noticed Sierra mention that there was word of suspicious activity occurring last night.[break][break]
The girl avoided looking at Zev directly. She wasn't sure if that was cause to take care of the woman. What did Zev think of this?[break][break]
Deciding to not act unless her senior made the first move, she sat patiently as the two discussed the Kanto region.[break][break]

NOTES

Things were hectic this weekend. I hope I wasn't too much of a delay for you two. Excuse the shorter post.

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Meggy

She/Her
November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 16:37:41 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sierra"]
[attr="class","body"]
Sierra listened intently as Zev spoke about the grim state of Kanto after Team Rocket's takeover. The mention of Dr. Eva Morales's evaluation added another layer of complexity to the narrative. It was a stark reminder of the darkness that shrouded certain regions, and Sierra couldn't deny the gravity of the situation.[break][break]

"Kanto, huh? It's a place with a lot of Rocket history, but honestly, it feels like there's nothing left to uncover there. Everything seems so closed off, like a book that's been read a thousand times," Sierra admitted, her eyes reflecting a hint of disappointment.[break][break]

A heaviness settled in her chest as she continued, "I've been digging into every lead I can find, but it's been tough. My boss is expecting groundbreaking stuff, you know? Something that'll really grab people's attention. But lately, it feels like I'm hitting dead ends."[break][break]

Sierra slumped back in her seat, her enthusiasm waning for a moment. "I want to find something new and exciting, something that hasn't been unearthed before. But it's like I'm stuck in a loop of the same stories. If I don't bring back something fresh, my boss is going to give me an earful. This whole trip feels like a waste sometimes."[break][break]

She looked to Anahel and Zev, a mixture of frustration and determination in her eyes. "But I'm not giving up. There's got to be something out there, some hidden truth that nobody has seen yet. I just need to find it."[break][break]

Sierra, determined to shift the focus away from her own challenges, forced a bright smile. "But enough about me and my journalism woes. Anahel, you mentioned you and Zev are friends from Slateport, right? Does he go to the same school as you, or do you guys have some other exciting backstory?"[break][break]

Sierra's curiosity sparkled in her eyes as she directed the question at Anahel, eager to learn more about the dynamic between the two.

[break][break][break]

TAGS , [break]
NOTES [break][break]

– In use –[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,696 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 1:35:22 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The more Sierra spoke, the more confident Zev felt that he and Anahel had adequately deflected her away from poking into Team Rocket business. When Sierra asked them how they knew each other, it seemed they were finally in the clear.[break][break]

"Oh, no, I'm not a student," Zev said, holding his hands up and chuckling to break the earlier tension. "I own a bar in Slateport that's popular among students, though. Some guy was harassing Ana, so I interfered and told him to get packing before he made a fool of himself."[break][break]

The story was a total fabrication, but he told with such casual ease that it might as well have happened. He fell silent afterward, so that Anahel could confirm the lie and provide a cover story for their trip to Fallarbor that day.

[break][break][break]

TAGS [break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

Casshern

Ana, Miss Sune
She/Her
September 5th
Lilycove
Heterosexual
N/A
Grunt
SINGLE
30 height
30 height
awards
79 posts
Anahel Sune DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anahel
Anahel Sune
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 1:00:37 GMT
Anahel Sune Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anahel"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Anahel nodded as Zev pushed forward the story of their meeting. [break][break]
"I don't even know what I was doing there by myself. It was a bit foolish of me. But Zev was very kind," the girl said while gesturing her hand. "He even offered to come with me today while I worked on my project for university."[break][break]
She figured the town being so close to the volcano made it easy to use her geography course as an excuse. If Sierra cared to inquire further, it would be an easy explanation.[break][break]
"But," Anahel yawned. "It's been a long day. I'm ready to head to bed."[break][break]
This wasn't entirely a lie. The two did spend the last several hours working, and it was not like she got much sleep the night before. Anahel was long over due for rest. 

NOTES

n/a

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Meggy

She/Her
November 13th
Lumioise City, Kalos
Heterosexual
News Reporter
Civilian
Single
14 height
14 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sierra
Sierra Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 18:27:28 GMT
Sierra Benoit Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sierra"]
[attr="class","body"]
Sierra's eyes widened as Zev and Anahel painted a picture of their supposed meeting. The story seemed plausible enough, and she couldn't help but be intrigued by the bar owner's casual approach to resolving a potentially unpleasant situation.[break][break]

"A bar owner, huh? That sounds interesting! Ugh, a drink sounds amazing right now," Sierra remarked with a certain longing in her expression.  "You'll have to give me the address, so I can check it out sometimes.  A new place to stop by after a long night's work, sounds nice."[break][break]

As Anahel added her part to the narrative, Sierra nodded in understanding. "Ah, the kindness of strangers. It's always heartwarming to hear about people looking out for each other."[break][break]

Anahel's yawn prompted a sympathetic smile from Sierra. "I totally get that. Long days can really take it out of you. I appreciate you guys letting me tag along on the ride back. I promise I won't keep you up two when we arrive.  I'm pretty beat myself and Goomy and the gang are probably going to be keen on dinner as well."[break][break]

As the carriage continued its journey, Sierra leaned back, her mind still buzzing with thoughts of Team Rocket and the mysterious duo she found herself traveling with. Soon, they would arrive and say their goodbyes.  It was reassuring that there were such nice people around like Zev and Anahel.

[break][break][break]

TAGS , [break]
NOTES [break][break]

– In use –[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]