Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,666 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
FRESH INK [M]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 23:34:31 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Though it was not Zev's first time in a tattoo parlor, he never had much reason to visit them for a lengthy period. He did not have any tattoos himself; they made identification by others too easy. A man of his particular career could not afford something like that happening.[break][break]

Such measures mattered less in Kanto, especially after the war. But in Hoenn, many still knew him as a regular civilian who owned a bar.[break][break]

As such, Zev was not visiting House of Wind Chimes for his first ink. He hadn't even made an appointment. No, he had shown up to meet a person of interest, someone who did not know he was coming.[break][break]

"You're ?" Zev asked the parlor's owner upon arrival. It was a rhetorical question; he had read Aloe's file earlier that day and seen his photograph. "Formerly of Lycoris?"

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

des

⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
FRESH INK [M]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 3:15:47 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

It wasn't a very common occurrence to have people make appearances at his shop without an appointment, and though he occasionally did walk-ins, he anticipated that informing the stranger that he was just about to close would result in a frown. Leaving the rag he was using to disinfect the seating area of the lobby, Aloe walked through a string and jewel divider to meet the one that triggered the bell that came with opening the studio's door.[break][break]

The stranger was direct in being the first to talk, though the question that followed the inquisition of his name was wildly concerning to hear, being that it was true. Was such a slow day like this one going to be his last day of freedom? He felt he had to be cautious with his words in case the man was someone who could prove a threat, someone who knew too much and wasn't afraid to use such information against him. Someone like him, perhaps. Raising a hand to strum through the soft fabric fluttering from one of the Chimecho, he sighed.[break][break]

"In the flesh," he spoke softly, looking the man up and down, ".. but that last part, my answer changes depending on who asks. Why?" Letting the person know that he was fixing to close shop for the night was out of the question now, by the looks of it.

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".aloetat"]--accent:#ed283c;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,666 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
FRESH INK [M]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 14:12:24 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev observed the way Aloe hesitated, a measured caution entering his expression. Good, thought Zev. Perhaps he could leverage knowing this information against the other man, if push came to shove.[break][break]

"Team Rocket is asking," the Beast replied, knowing that his name meant nothing to the stranger. The crime syndicate, on the other hand, possessed much greater weight.[break][break]

"Our intel indicates you're skilled at espionage. Clients that come in here for tattoos can range from the average nobody to League officers and Rangers. Some of them could even be considered high profile."[break][break]

He crossed his arms over his chest.[break][break]

"We want to offer you a deal: work for Team Rocket by gathering information from your League clients and any members of smaller gangs, and we'll not only pay you, but boost your clientele, too."[break][break]

Zev spoke in a straightforward, matter-of-fact manner, his tone apathetic to the point of aloofness, his own expression devoid of charm or pleasantness.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

des

⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
FRESH INK [M]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 20:24:22 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

The words that vacated the stranger's lips were just as appealing as they were intimidating, being that there were indeed some who were aware of his previous endeavors. But it felt as though he was dangling a string with a golden apple in front of Aloe's face; he desperately wished to bite it, to gain that sense of community that he desperately craved, but there was hesitation met by his inability to trust. Aloe was paranoid in the thoughts that the man was not who he claimed to be but more, perhaps an undercover police officer. And if he were to agree to do such things, such nostalgic things, he knew that would warrant arrest and deportation if that were true.[break][break]

"It's a familiar offer, one I know I could do well," he said softly and confidently, plucking the cigarette resting from his ear and lighting it up, ".. and the money sounds nice. Apologies if this is a bit too direct, but.. is there a way you can prove to me that you are who you say, being a member of Team Rocket? I wouldn't like to fall into a trap, and you have the upper hand here now." Aloe was quite aware of the prominence of Team Rocket as of late, with all the articles posted everywhere entailing their existence and threat level- he figured it would be the closest thing to Lycoris in these parts, though at a much larger scale. Perhaps this would be the way for him to get what he wished for every night before dozing off if the man indeed had a way to prove himself.[break][break]

Or a way to end up in a cell if his suspicions proved fruitful.

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".aloetat b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".aloetat .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,666 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
FRESH INK [M]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 22:39:37 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Aloe's question was reasonable and smart. For all he knew, Zev was an undercover cop looking to arrest a wanted man. Fortunately, he had prepared for this; Aloe's background suggested he might be paranoid.[break][break]

Reaching into his jacket, Zev pulled out two items. First was his pistol, which he placed carefully on a nearby table within reach. Of course, he did not need it to kill a man.[break][break]

"Proof part one," he said. "An officer won't give up their firearm in front of someone they want to arrest."[break][break]

The second item was a photocopy of Aloe's wanted ad, which Zev unfolded and placed on top of his gun.[break][break]

"Proof part two." He pressed his hand against the pile for emphasis, then stepped away. "We know your full criminal record. I could have come here with a squad of police, but you look out your window right now, you'll find the streets empty of cop cars."[break][break]

Zev crossed his arms over his chest and fell into expectant silence.

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

des

⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
FRESH INK [M]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 9:40:22 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

There was a certain seriousness about the man who stood in front of him, one that he had not experienced in his experiences with both Castelia's most lethal criminals and the law enforcement that resided on the other side of the coin. Glancing out the windows it was clear that what he was telling was the truth, as it was reasonable; perhaps this was the difference between the Team Rocket and the street gang he once deemed to be his life, cutthroat and vindictive. Devoid of lightheartedness.. or maybe it was just their representative at his core.[break][break]

But he was now in his late twenties, and if he were to make a resurgence in his past ways, Aloe had a feeling it would cut deeper than ever before. "Convincing enough," he said, peering down at the image of himself sprawled across the paper, ".. I saw your organization took Sootopolis, was surprised to hear that when I moved here." Tapping his fingers on the table to carefully weave what he wished to convey, feeling the weight residing in his shoulders, Aloe considered everything. He wanted to be inquisitive before diving into the volcano, even if he already felt its flames.[break][break]

"Feels like I'm about to sell my soul to Giratina, just like I had before. But this one's vicious." His words were met by a chuckle, raising a hand out to allow one of the Chimecho to rest within. "What will you do with the whispers I get from my clients? Better yet- what is the end goal for Team Rocket as a whole, in every facet?" Aloe asked, taking a long drag of his cigarette. Perhaps it was more obvious than he thought, or perhaps it was deeper.

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,666 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
FRESH INK [M]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 14:06:54 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev was not a propagandist, but neither was he a stranger to spinning lies to suit his needs.[break][break]

"Stability and peace." His tone was full of conviction and confidence. "Though you haven't been in the region long, you must have heard stories by now of the strange phenomenon that plagues it. The insufferable incompetence of the League government."[break][break]

He spread his arms, as if to show that the answer to those issues was obvious.[break][break]

"Under Team Rocket's rule, the dangers that plague Hoenn will finally be addressed. We'd do it now, but the League keeps meddling."[break][break]

Casually, he picked up Aloe's wanted poster and began folding it back up.[break][break]

"The whispers you gather from your clients could mean a significant advantage leading us toward the future that Hoenn deserves."

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

des

⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
FRESH INK [M]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 20:58:45 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

It was as if all the things the man had told Aloe were things he'd heard before, done before, lived out effervescently in the streets of Castelia in the name of Lycoris. "Indeed," he said softly, his thumb gracing the metallic cheeks of the wind chime pokemon, ".. time and time again, governments wish to bring peace to their people, though always hold it in front of their heads by a string of incompetence. It's a story that's bound to repeat until the end of time, at the rate the world is going. A story that led me to join Lycoris."[break][break]

Having soaked in everything the man had said, most of his answers were things that he was already well aware of, all but the true motives of Team Rocket's. But they aligned almost flawlessly with the ideology of his previous gang, as well as his own; he was never one fond of traditional executive force such as the league, for they never had been capable of genuine transparency. The flames of the volcano in his heart felt as if they were sputtering out, ready to consume him with his old ways. He wished for them to take him and run with him, craving and anticipating the sense of community he'd left behind.[break][break]

"My role in Rocket will be identical to the one I played overseas, then. The only difference I see between the two is manpower, power in numbers, something we never could achieve, unfortunately." He said, taking a deep breath in his pause. "Shall we take to Sootopolis, then? Is there paperwork I need to sign?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,666 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
FRESH INK [M]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 0:28:07 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The wanted ad disappeared back into a pocket of Zev's jacket. So, too, did his pistol disappear into its concealed holster.[break][break]

"Yes, there's some administrative stuff you'll have to do first," he said, nodding. "If the rest of your night is free, I can take you there after you close your shop."[break][break]

Except for special occasions when events and festivals invited the general public, access to Sootopolis by the average citizen was difficult. Team Rocket's sentries, posted atop the cliffs all around the island, made entry even more challenging.[break][break]

"Otherwise, we can arrange a time to meet."

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

des

⚜ aphrodite ⚜
⚜ he/they ⚜
⚜ twenty seven ⚜
⚜ may 31 ⚜
⚜ castelia, unova ⚜
⚜ bisexual ⚜
⚜ tattoo artist ⚜
⚜ grunt ⚜
awards
54 posts
ALOE EON DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aloe
ALOE EON
FRESH INK [M]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2023 20:20:22 GMT
ALOE EON Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aloetat"]
[attr="class","body"]

The deal had been made, officiated by the retaining of the wanted poster and the gun in the man's pocket. Though he had not had the chance to get the name of the member of Rocket, names were trivial in these matters- and he was sure that eventually, he'd have a title to put to such a still, emotionless face. "I can clean the rest of the shop later, I'm sure I won't be able to sleep," he chuckled, reaching down to grab the keys from their designated hanger and his bag, ".. let's hope the winds will be our friend tonight."[break][break]

Sootopolis, the city etched into the fragments of an ancient impact within the sea, was a marvel that he had wished to visit since his arrival in the war-torn region. Though perhaps it was due to its occupied nature; he was excited to see what the city had in store for him, and with that, his resurgence of crime. But he hoped what he had agreed upon would not be a mistake, as even though masters of whispers often had their way to weasel out of situations, he felt deep down that this would be upon an entirely different scale.[break][break]

Team Rocket was Team Rocket, after all. His Noivern, Morrigan, awaited for him outside.

[break][break]

NOTES

- tldr

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
FRESH INK [M]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2023 8:18:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)