Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Guard of Galar [S]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 20:10:54 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Elise had an appointment with Mr. Anson and his family who had moved here from Galar away from their hometown of Wyndon being rebuilt. She had called in a woman that she hired for the part time job of watching for her safety in the ambassador’s office while the man and his family arrive at the Galarian Embassy from the lobby room to sit at each of the chairs pushed in by her shiny Polteageist butler, Chamomile and her Lurantis helping to make the office neat.[break][break]

Apparently, that woman told her she was actually a trained ninja. Good thing too.[break][break]

“Thank you for your help, I was sure that guard duty wouldn’t be too much trouble for you.” The Galarian princess speaks to the blonde woman while Elise adjusts the purple tie on her white collared shirt before the business suit clad royal ambassador moved to take her seat at her desk.[break][break]

To the blonde man and his fair-haired wife, she shakes both of their hands and greets the couple’s little girl and boy who were there with them. Both had the same hair color as their parents. “I hope your immigration to Hoenn went smoothly. I know everyone back home is having a hard time.” [break][break]

“Oh, it was alright. Thank you for your help, Ambassador Calcifet.” The wife of Mr. Anson speaks as she gives a little bow of her head. Her clothing like her husband and their children were dressed very wealthily like they were aristocratic.

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
156 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
Guard of Galar [S]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 19:31:35 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","honda2"]

[attr="class","honda2tag"]

[attr="class","honda2lyrics"]
PLEASE KILL ME SOFTLY
[break]

[attr="class","honda2bg"]

Nabi was desperate for money. How long had it been since she ran away from Johto? Two months? Three? She barely had anything when she left, and much of her income was brought in through acts of thievery these days. It was made all the worse when she realized she had another mouth to feed. Her fingertips felt at the pokeballs carefully stowed away on her belt.[break][break]

Lucky her, she managed to convince a royal that she had the skills to fill in as her bodyguard for the day. In another realm, Nabi might have nicked her wallet from her instead, though who was to say she still wouldn't do that even now as her hired muscle?[break][break]

It was a first for Nabi to act as someone's protector. She felt more accustomed to being on the other end of this spectrum. She stood off to the side of the young woman—Elise Calcifet was her name, a family name Nabi was not stranger to—arms crossed at her back but ready to strike if needed. There was not much for her to do at the moment, and perhaps ultimately, she would have nothing to do but walk this girl around. As long as she was paid the promised amount, she had no right to complain.[break][break]

Her green eyes followed the movements of the unusually colored polteageist. Her mind slipped, and she wondered what it tasted like...[break][break]

Footsteps reeled her back in. There—at the office door, someone was approaching. Instinctively and without much critical thinking, Nabi reached for the nearest thing—a butter knife—and flung it toward the entrance with swift precision. The sharp end forked itself into the door, just missing the intruder.[break][break]

An older woman, shaken by the attack, bowed and profusely apologized. She was simply bringing in tea.[break][break]

Nabi slumped a little. "Whoops, sorry about that," she said nonchalantly. Realizing maybe that wasn't appropriate for the situation, she cleared her throat and said, "My apologies, Miss Calcifet."

[break][break]

[attr="class","meulkcodes"]MEULK CODES

[GoogleFont=Lato]
[newclass=.honda2]width:500px;background-color:#222;padding:50px 50px 30px 50px;border-right:#444 solid 1px;border-bottom:#80B5DB solid 30px;border-radius:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.honda2 b]color:#80B5DB;[/newclass]
[newclass=.honda2tag]border-top:#80B5DB solid 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.honda2tag a]background-color:#222;font-family:courier new;font-size:8.5pt;text-transform:uppercase;padding:5px 10px 5px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.honda2lyrics]font-family:courier new;font-size:28pt;text-align:center;letter-spacing:-2px;background:linear-gradient(to right, rgba(86,118,156,1), rgba(131,197,206,1));-webkit-background-clip:text;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.honda2bg]background-color:#252525;font-family:lato;font-size:9pt;text-align:justify;color:#aaa;line-height:17px;padding:30px;border:#555 solid 1px;border-radius:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.meulkcodes]font-family:courier new;font-size:7.5pt;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Guard of Galar [S]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 16:27:43 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

While the royal ambassador writes down some signatures onto her paperwork and listening to what the man in a black suit says on his time here in Hoenn, her eyes widen from the sounds of something thrown at the door. One of her female assistants had jumped from the thrown weapon missing where she was though the other lady held the tray of the tea cups filled with the oolong blend very carefully in spite of the scare.[break][break]

When Nabi apologizes, the ambassador replied with a small nod. “It’s no issue.” The tea tray from the female assistant is set down on the desk as the man and his wife take their cups to sip from. “I know you were looking out for my safety, but she is here to bring us tea. Would you not mind a cup?” Chamomile tries checking over the tea cups and nods to himself that they were undamaged from potentially falling to the ground.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

meulk

birdwing
she/her
december 21st
mahogany town
bisexual
yumi's errand girl
civilian
single
5'3" height
5'3" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
156 posts
nabi park DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nabi
nabi park
Guard of Galar [S]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 23:53:57 GMT
nabi park Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","honda2"]

[attr="class","honda2tag"]

[attr="class","honda2lyrics"]
PLEASE KILL ME SOFTLY
[break]

[attr="class","honda2bg"]

Nabi gave the other woman an apologetic look and slight bow of her head. "Stop being so weird," she thought to herself, partly as encouragement to do this job well and partly as a slap in her own face. Her next meal depended on this.[break][break]

At the offer of tea, Nabi thought carefully. Typically, she would have said no. She wasn't in a position to let her guard down, or at least, that's what her grandparents had taught her when she was an acting guard. However, the gravity of this job felt different. Elise herself seemed so calm and without worry.[break][break]

"Um," Nabi finally said after an awkwardly long silence. "Yeah, sure. I could use a cup of tea." She looked at the shiny polteageist for confirmation. Once again realizing her speaking manners were unkempt, Nabi cleared her throat. What could possibly happen while she indulged herself in a small tea break?

[break][break]

[attr="class","meulkcodes"]MEULK CODES

[GoogleFont=Lato]
[newclass=.honda2]width:500px;background-color:#222;padding:50px 50px 30px 50px;border-right:#444 solid 1px;border-bottom:#80B5DB solid 30px;border-radius:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.honda2 b]color:#80B5DB;[/newclass]
[newclass=.honda2tag]border-top:#80B5DB solid 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.honda2tag a]background-color:#222;font-family:courier new;font-size:8.5pt;text-transform:uppercase;padding:5px 10px 5px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.honda2lyrics]font-family:courier new;font-size:28pt;text-align:center;letter-spacing:-2px;background:linear-gradient(to right, rgba(86,118,156,1), rgba(131,197,206,1));-webkit-background-clip:text;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.honda2bg]background-color:#252525;font-family:lato;font-size:9pt;text-align:justify;color:#aaa;line-height:17px;padding:30px;border:#555 solid 1px;border-radius:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.meulkcodes]font-family:courier new;font-size:7.5pt;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights