rasha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rasha
rasha
cleanarama. [m]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 23:03:40 GMT
rasha Avatar
to say that rasha was stressing was quite an understatement.[break]
there was a visible strain to her posture as she moved quite robotically to flit to and fro, her loyal smoliv moving quickly alongside her - readjusting its bowtie time and time again to look presentable for the member of the upper echelon who was going to visit ... to work? well -- to call it a 'learning opportunity' was more apt, but it was quite preposterous to the long-time service-oriented woman to allow someone of such caliber to lift a finger. it was due to this that she had arranged for a small outing in a leisurely location. the family rasha looked after owned a small vacation home that needed some light cleaning so she hoped the trek to slateport beach wouldn't be horrible for elise.[break]
breathe in. breathe out. one hand reaching out to open the door to the rather large building, rasha dipped her head to show respect as she spoke a soft, calm welcome. "welcome, miss elise. it's an honor to have your time. i have arranged a small schedule but feel free to let me know what you may want to do at any given time. if you have no requests, i suggest we start with a small lunch for you before getting to anything you may want to help touch up."[break]

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

MISSION: SPRING CLEANING
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,358 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
cleanarama. [m]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 23:58:39 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

It may have been odd that the royal ambassador and princess of Galar would ask to have some learning opportunities to clean up rooms around a home, but she had watched her maids and butlers do it in the royal castle-like estate in Hammerlocke. She came to the small outing that the other dark-haired service woman prepared which was a little vacation home at Slateport beach. [break][break]

Along the trek to the home, her shiny pink-colored Polteageist adjusts his bowtie and small butler uniform. He wanted to look a bit more presentable himself to help his lady do the job too.[break][break]

Both the ambassador and her butler could see the vacation home in view and when they drew a bit closer, the service lady and her own Pokemon were there too. “It is a greater honor that you will be able to do this teaching moment with me, Miss Rasha. I do not think I have any other requests, so your suggestion to have a small lunch before starting is an excellent one.” The Galarian royal’s response befitting of the dignity and attitude of royalty she presented herself came with a small polite curtsy in lieu of the other woman’s respectful dip of her head. “And this is my partner for the help with the cleaning job, Chamomile. He is a graduate of the butler academy in Galar, so he knows what to do.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

hunger

lion woman, ram, rari
she/her
december 20th
castelia, unova
pansexual
professional nanny, agent
cadet
the jury said she's charming, but her exes say she's wicked
awards
8 posts
rasha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rasha
rasha
cleanarama. [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 11:35:47 GMT
rasha Avatar
oh ... how cute.[break]
the top of rasha's ears seemed to perk just a little bit at the idea of chamomile. looking at the pokemon, she canted her head faintly only to flatten the front of the apron she wore to keep dust and other debris out of her actual clothes - a small sign of worriedness regarding her following words. "forgive me since i have yet to polish up on my studies regarding galar, but ... there's academies that allow pokemon butler training? that's absolutely adorable -- and wonderful." subjective notes were given an objective opinion as she tried to balance her feelings with praise towards elise's home region. when she accepted the course of action, rasha nodded once and held out a hand towards the inside kitchen of the abode. leading the way, she seemed to have no issue trusting the royal member to follow as she started to spoon in a tuna melt-inspired crab meat spread into sliced brioche buns. plating it, she placed it upon the long dining table in the center and started pouring a glass of water before asking a quiet: "what would you like to drink? the water can serve as a standby as i take your order. i hope the food is to your liking - i am at least aware crab is a delicacy in galar. it may be wishful thinking, but i hope it appeases you before we go on." for the pokemon, there was already a wide variety of poffins that had just finished baking. placing the long dish on the table as well, rasha pointed at each individual type - each having a specific flavor profile, should the pokemon prefer one flavor over another - and she raised an index finger to her chin, curious.[break]
"and if i may ask: what has caused your interest in such mundane services? it's more often that people ask for me to do something for them, as opposed to teach them so they may do these things themselves."[break]

⚰︎ divider made by milky!