Genevieve Cromwell
VCT: Genny vs Elise
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 21:21:08 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

Eleventh match.[break][break]

Genny and Gordo had managed to get some lunch in a lovely little restaurant, watching a battle happen in the tiny little arena they had as she did. It looked so fun, and as their match ended, a small announcer would call out for another set of two from the crowd.[break][break]

The restaurant was big enough for even Dynamax, and with that in mind, a hand pulling the hat down on her head, Genny and Gordo finish their meal, and enter the ring.[break][break]

"My name is Genevieve Cromwell, the next Champ." Hazel eyes look vibrant, a big grin showing her pearly whites, as she points to herself.[break][break]

"Come at me."[break][break]

The announcer waited for a challenger to approach, the spotlight on Genny until they would enter...

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, TRACK: Galar Gym Battle Theme[break]
- GIMMICK: DYNAMAX - HP 4/4[break]
- Restaurant battle arena? Lets go. Eat some lunch, and get ready to roll. Genny hits the stage, and challenges whoever comes up against her. Let's GO.

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 14:45:18 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Elise and Mana finished their little lunch at a nice steak place before her smartphone reminds her to go to the arena for their match against a challenger. The duo couldn’t wait to see who they were up against when they arrived to the other side of the arena. A spotlight is on a familiar orange-haired ranger as Elise hears the crowd roar with their anticipation being rewarded for her arrival. [break][break]

“Well, since I am here… My name is Elise Calcifet, the challenger that stands in Miss Cromwell’s way to becoming the champion of the tournament.” Elise begins to go along with the introduction with her Mismagius joining her in looking over the smaller size of the shiny Sandshrew next to Genny.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Using Terastalization - Gimmick (+15 to rolls that are an even number)[break]
- Health: 3/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
lead, follow, or get out of my way.
awards
625 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 4:09:19 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Oh, this was something else entirely! Genny hadn't realize the next battle was against one of her fellow girlies, and the redhead is vibrant, starry-eyed as she hops in place. And the crowd is enjoying the show no less, as Gordo holds a hand to the Mismagius for a good match.[break][break]

"Let's have a good fight then, Elise!" she calls out, moving to her side of the arena... and before too long, returning Gordo, and activating her DYNAMAX to enlarge her lil'armadillo.[break][break]

START[break][break]

Thanks to protective shielding in this indoor arena, Genny could let loose. "No holding back on me! I won't! Gordo, hit'em with the rocks!" Gordo, in turn, roars out, and begins to chuck the MAX ROCKFALL at Mana, intent to kick up that SANDSTORM for later! It was their go to strat! But she'd have to change that strat soon.[break][break]

Ghosts float.[break][break]

xU4GkqXa

[break][break]

NOTES

- Gordo tries to shake any hand he can, as Genny kicks this thing to a start with a DYNAMAX.[break]
- Beginning with their usual strat, Gordo fires up the ol' MAX ROCKFALL! A sandstorm comes with it for five rounds...

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 23:54:40 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Elise gives Genny a nod over their fight. “And I will enjoy every second of it with you. Let’s have a fun match too.” When the announcer gives the signal to start, the other female ranger Dynamaxes her shiny Sandshrew to a bigger size. Dynamax had now come to Hoenn and some of those who were lucky to buy the bands were going to use it in this tournament. Still, this would be really good data to study on for the rest of the gym leaders too.[break][break]

Max Rockfall creates a sandstorm that covers the field. “Don’t hold back on Gordo’s account either, let’s go with Energy Ball!” The Mismagius’ body glows a sickly green as she launches an Energy Ball towards the gigantic Sandshrew. A sphere of grassy energy is shot out from the ghost in order to hit the Dynamaxed ground type![break][break]

6hUy|Q7T + 15 if evens

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Battle Theme: Battle! Gym Leader (Johto Version - HGSS)[break]
Using Terastalization - Gimmick (+15 to rolls that are an even number)[break]
Health: 3/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
625 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 3:52:14 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Genny's eyes would almost well up. That was one of her girlies, alright. enjoying every second of their match. If it were up to Genny, she'd be over next to Elise and giving her a big hug.[break][break]

An gesture from , to her, and now to Elise, an expression of friendship, she makes a heart with her hands, and places it outwards to show Elise that no matter how this battle goes, she'll love her all the same.[break][break]

"Same here, Elise."[break][break]

Gordo tanks the ENERGY BALL head on, the little armadillo flexing so his gut takes the attack, the sphere of grassy energy smacked his belly, and Genny smiles. Back into it. Gordo can handle it![break][break]

Time for the counterattack! "Gordo, serve and spike!" Up comes the massive MAX STEELSPIKE, all towards Mana. A test of skill ever so gentle, to see if she can zip through the masses of steel spikes![break][break]

nQlFiXaD

[break][break]

NOTES

- That's the girlygang love right there. As Gordo tanks the ENERGY BALL, he gets ready to respond.[break]
- Firing out steel spikes in a MAX STEELSPIKE!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 0:09:19 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The Max Steel Spike hit by the Dynamaxed green Sandshrew ends up with the ghost screeching from the pain and she moves back to give the huge Sandshrew some space in the arena. A kind smile came from the ambassador when Genny gives her a heart sign which was one of the gestures she remembers doing too. Since the Dynamaxed Sandshrew’s size meant that Gordo could get a good reach over how small the purple ghost is, Mana would try to use Gordo’s size as a little advantage to use her moves.[break][break]

"Don't let up! Use Energy Ball again!" In a flash, the purple ghost witch fires another Energy Ball shot at the giant green Sandshrew! The green sphere of grass-type energy goes forward in an attempt to get the damage to the Sandshrew’s HP in![break][break]

4HLXtEND + 15 if evens

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Health: 2/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
625 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2024 20:39:17 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Gordo is so proud of himself, that as he's looking quite happy, he doesn't see the second ENERGY BALL! The look on the armadillo's face is one of abject fear, as the grassy green energy drains him. The Sandshrew's giant DYNAMAX form already was fading, but that hurt. Real bad.[break][break]

"Don't let them psych you out, buddy. One more rock show for the road!" Genny knew about the time limit of DYNAMAX, so as he claps his hands together for another MAX ROCKFALL, the little Sandshrew begins to shrink to normal size.[break][break]

No more reliance on overwhelming power.[break][break]

This was just a battle, straight-up now.[break][break]

chK_mMhs

[break][break]

NOTES

- GIMMICK: DYNAMAX - HP 3/4[break]
- Gordo isn't expecting the ENERGY BALL redux, and gets hit HARD.[break]
- Dynamax fades as he uses one more MAX ROCKFALL to slap back as hard as Gordo can!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 22:18:11 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The ghost watches the Dynamaxed shiny Sandshrew throw a Max Rockfall onto her. Knowing that having no Dynamax Band meant that her ghost will have to use her smaller size, the female royal had to do everything she can to get in the lead. Rocks fell onto the field while the ghost tries to dodge some of them in the air. “Don’t let up on your attack either, give Gordo your Mystical Fire!” The ambassador commands her Mismagius as the ghost makes her way up to see the cute face of the giant Sandshrew.[break][break]

She fires a Mystical Fire at the shiny green Sandshrew and her blue fires try to shoot at the giant ground type shrew Pokemon.[break][break]

ewiH2p_e + 15 if evens

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
625 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 4:03:49 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

The blue MYSTICAL FIRE flies outwards to hit the shrinking green armadillo, an unfortunate strike made. But Gordo wasn't perturbed. In fact, with the Rockfall's SANDSTORM, this is where the duo really shined.[break][break]

"Spin dash!" with rip and tear, the armadillo speeds like crazy through the arena floor of the restaurant, the SAND RUSH upping his speed for a powerful ROLLOUT collision![break][break]

59CUOnBi

[break][break]

NOTES

- GIMMICK: DYNAMAX - HP 2/4[break]
- Time for the counterattack! As soon as Gordo is small, even getting hit, he speeds up with a SAND RUSH ROLLOUT![break]
- Time to take this battle back!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 23:20:53 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

When her fiery attack hits the shiny Sandshrew, the Mismagius gets some praise from her trainer. “Good job, Mana!” Seeing the Rollout Sand Rush come from the Dynamaxed green Sandshrew, the ghost tries to float in the opposite direction of the rolling Sanshrew and escapes from being smashed. Due to how giant the Sandshrew was, Mana wasn’t sure if she would be able to dodge being squashed from the heavy weight.[break][break]

“Let’s keep this up with Shadow Ball this time!” When the Mismagius turns around and hears the command from her mistress, she launches a Shadow Ball at the shiny Sandshrew.[break][break]

5lBwmRwL + 15 if evens

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
625 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 23:51:49 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]

Genny's never been this far on the backfoot, this far down. She usually makes it as close as she can, so this one would be no different. With a hand outstretched, confident hazel eyes blaze.[break][break]

"Gordo! Take the Shadow Ball, and charge!" Gordo does just that, spinning faster, and taking all the residual damage of the SHADOW BALL to return it with a GYRO BALL![break][break]

oXSjALTH

[break][break]

NOTES

- GIMMICK: DYNAMAX - HP 1/4 - CRITICAL[break]
- Naur! Okay, Gordo takes the SHADOW BALL and pushes through for a GYRO BALL!

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights