awards
199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura1
Yvaine Varron
Yvaine vs Elise [VCT]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 2:46:09 GMT
Yvaine Varron Avatar
Rain has finally made its way unto the stage. Even though it's nothing more than a drizzle, it is persistent, albeit not persistent enough to dampen the spirits of Yvaine and her Zoroark. Several battles before this one have ignited a little fire within her chest, and she's certain that every new encounter will only kindle that fire further.

The wide grin on her face as she meets her newest opponent is proof of that. The woman appearing before her is one she does know however; after all, who wouldn't recognise Galar's Ambassador? "Hi there! I'm Yvaine, your next opponent in a line of many yet to come!" She taps her forehead in salute, allowing her Zoroark to take its place upon the field.

- - - - -

HP: 3/3

Gimmick: Pokémon without gimmicks receive a +10 modifier on rolls that include the number 0. If 100 is rolled, they receive a +30 modifier.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Yvaine vs Elise [VCT]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 20:23:17 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The light rain makes for a good walk through Lilycove City. The tournament had a of people who were strong, so Elise had to improve on her own battling skill. Her Mismagius follows her when they’ll have to find who their next opponent is and most of their challengers that they lost to had good Pokemon who bonded with them. [break][break]

Luckily, the ambassador and her ghost type Pokemon didn’t have to look around for their opponent as a red-headed woman and her Zoroark come to greet them. “Oh hello Yvaine, it’s very nice to meet you. My name is Elise Calcifet and I shall be your opponent in this match today too.” Elise gives the other woman a smile and introduces her ghostly partner. “And this is my dear Mismagius, she has been with me since I was a little girl.”[break][break]

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Using Terastalization - Gimmick (+15 to rolls that are an even number)[break]
Health: 3/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aura

Monarch
she/her
March 26th
Chroma Highlands, Almia
Demi-romantic
Bounty Hunter/Ethologist
Civilian
You say you're a god man, so what I'm the devil herself
awards
199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura1
Yvaine Varron
Yvaine vs Elise [VCT]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 21:46:46 GMT
Yvaine Varron Avatar
"Likewise, Elise. Zoroark's been with me ever since I can remember, too. My most trusted partner," Yvaine smiles at the dark-type beside her, its mane pushed against her side.

"Looks like your Mismagius is quite the powerhouse! Can't wait to see it in action." Determination shimmered in her remaining eye as she sent her Zoroark unto the field, who regarded the ghost type with curiosity. It hadn't faced one of these in a long time. "Let's put that to the test, shall we? Zoroark, the court is yours! Night Slash!"

Flexing its claws, the Zoroark bares its fangs in a toothy grin, crouching low as takes off towards the Mismagius. It remains close to the ground to gain momentum, its claws glowing brighter and brighter as it nears. Its intent to propel itself upward towards the Mismagius' body once it's close enough.

DbSCBPxS

- - - - -

HP: 3/3

Gimmick: Pokémon without gimmicks receive a +10 modifier on rolls that include the number 0. If 100 is rolled, they receive a +30 modifier.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Yvaine vs Elise [VCT]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 1:39:48 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The Pokemon the other woman was a Zoroark and one that reminded her of a masked Rocket lady that owned one which had a mate with the Hisuian variant. Pushing the thought, she’ll focus on having fun with Yvaine and her ponytail maned fox. “I’m happy to hear that your Zoroark has been with you for a longer time. It surely appreciates having you as its trainer.” Elise gives a smile over to the woman’s dark type partner when the first turn is taken by the fox’s attack.[break][break]

Mana knows that it is a dark type and any Psychic attacking moves would not work against it. As she takes the Night Slash from the fox, her red eyes shut itself from the pain. “Okay, let’s give Yvaine and her Zoroark a display of your strength. Thunderbolt now!” As Elise gave the command to her ghost type, Mana gives a low chuckle and fires a bolt of lightning that shot towards the dark type fox with its long mane![break][break]

ohQ2EtNm

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Health: 3/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aura

Monarch
she/her
March 26th
Chroma Highlands, Almia
Demi-romantic
Bounty Hunter/Ethologist
Civilian
awards
199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura1
Yvaine Varron
Yvaine vs Elise [VCT]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 1:49:57 GMT
Yvaine Varron Avatar
It seems content with getting first blood, but the price to pay for it was a dire one. Too close to his opponent to properly dodge, Zoroark's defense was wide open when Elise's Mismagius fired its Thunderbolt, the bolt striking it square in the chest and forcing it back.

A pained grunt escapes the maned fox, who quickly recuperates and braces itself once more. "Not bad! But let's see what you can do against this!" It slams its fists into the ground, forcing a shockwave of dark energy past its body and towards the Mismagius. Night Daze, its most preferred means of attack.

Y410|YTD + 10 = 100

- - - - -

HP: 2/3

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Yvaine vs Elise [VCT]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 23:42:38 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The other woman and her fox worked together as trainer and Pokemon which was something that the royal was trying to improve on with the tournament itself. “We’ll be ready for it!” As Elise responds towards Yvaine, Yvaine’s Zoroark launches shockwaves of dark energy filled with the power of its Night Daze attack and the power of the attack was enough to fill the Mismagius with pain covering her robed ‘body’. She floats up to the air and takes breaths to recuperate from the attack.[break][break]

“We should give them a showing of your Energy Ball then!” Elise calls out to her Mismagius as the ghost releases a magical sphere filled with green grassy energy. The Energy Ball would try to attack the fox in vain though the next round could give an opportunity to turn it around.[break][break]

3A9CJ36n

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Health: 2/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Aura

Monarch
she/her
March 26th
Chroma Highlands, Almia
Demi-romantic
Bounty Hunter/Ethologist
Civilian
awards
199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura1
Yvaine Varron
Yvaine vs Elise [VCT]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 23:49:29 GMT
Yvaine Varron Avatar
Yvaine grins at the royal's statement, making eye-contact with her Zoroark for a brief moment and nodding. "Headbutt it with a Foul Play!"

Not the best move to take, as doing so would inflict it with damage as well, but if luck would take her side, they'd be able to counter it and send it back to its caster. Engulfed in dark, purple energy the fox launches itself forward to meet the Energy Ball, its crane connecting heavily with the powerful attack.

All it could do was clash with it until the fluctuating green ball was forced back.

GsusOTPj

- - - - -

HP: 2/3

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Yvaine vs Elise [VCT]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 2:01:46 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Since her last attack wasn’t able to make a dent on the fox, red eyes from the ghost watch the Zoroark try to headbutt with Foul Play. “Let’s meet that with Shadow Ball!” Though that attack was not effective on a dark type Pokemon, the move was one of her Mismgius’ strongest and one that Mana loved to use for much of her battles.[break][break]

Her Shadow Ball is launched in the air as the dark sphere tries to hit the dark type fox straight on than the ghost deciding to dodge the Foul Play coming at her.[break][break]

COixfcUU

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Health: 2/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights