vct: luka vs elise!
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 0:01:29 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Phew...they just keep coming, huh?"[break][break]

Sugar deserves, like, a million pokepuffs after all this. But luckily, their next opponent is a friendly face! Luka doesn't know Elise nearly as well as she should (and that's all fishie's fault sob), but the other woman is familiar enough that she feels a little less nervous.[break][break]

But just because they're facing a beautiful woman doesn't mean she can let her guard down![break][break]

"It's good to see you again, Mademoiselle!" The soft Kalosian lilt in her voice carries cheerfully over the field, and her Sylveon echoes the greeting with a cheerful wiggling of ribbons. "Have you been having fun? Sugar and I have been battling soooo much...ah, but we're still going to try our best!"

[break][break]
♥ ♥ ♥[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 7:18:23 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

A familiar name pops up on the list of challengers in the Vital City Tournament and though the royal wasn’t a little closer with the pink-haired woman, Elise’s elder cousin spoke that he might be watching a few of the ambassador’s matches today. himself wasn’t participating much in battling since he didn’t think much on a casual tournament like this, but Elise was determined to give him a good spectacle![break][break]

Elise gives the other woman a smile and her Mismagius floats by her side to wave with her hands or what could be the hands of a Mismagius anyway. “Hello to you too, Luka.” She replies with her refined Galarian accent and waves at the Sylveon by Luka’s side since she thought that the happy pastel colored Eeveelution was very cute. Maybe her own Sylveon can meet with Luka’s at some point! “Yes, I am having a lot of fun with my matches. My Mismagius and I had a lot of battles, but I hope that we can have fun as well.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Using Terastalization - Gimmick (+15 to rolls that are an even number)[break]
Health: 3/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 1:15:10 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

If Luka knew was watching, she might be a bit more nervous than she already is. Though why she would care what he thinks is a question she doesn’t feel like untangling right now— her feelings towards the man are understandably complicated and messy. [break][break]

But Elise has never done anything to earn her ire. In fact, Luka feels nothing but fondness for the other woman. “Good!” Her smile is bright enough to reach the other side of the field. “Ehe…Sugar and I have been doing a lot too. Maybe we should make this one a bit more casual?” [break][break]

A pastel ribbon smacks Luka lightly on the wrist. Clearly, Sugar doesn’t like the insinuation that she’s tired. “Sorry, sorry! Okay…then I guess we won’t hold back!” [break][break]

Her Sylveon turns back to face their opponents, looking rather smug. “Do you mind if we take the first move?” It’s a question asked out of politeness more than anything else, for Sugar is already staking her claim on the field. [break][break]

The fairy’s mouth opens, revealing tiny little fangs that glint snow white in the sun. With a mewl, she unleashes a shadow ball that’s aimed right towards Elise’s Mismagius, trying to get the upper hand with a super-effective move right out of the gate. [break][break]

[break][break]
♥ ♥ ♥[break]YDOZWSZg + 10 from sygna suit [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 23:56:09 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

That was fitting that Luka and Sugar had been doing all of the battling though there were many competitors who were try hards. “I’m sure Sugar has been training well. I trained well with my partner here too.” She gives a nod and as Luka apologizes, the female royal responds with a smile. “It’s alright. I don’t mind if you don’t take the first move, Luka.” As the ambassador spoke, her Mismagius sees the pastel colored Eeveelution open her mouth with her fangs glinting in the sun.[break][break]

And with the Sylveon’s mouth firing a Shadow Ball which most of Elise’s Eeveelutions learned too, the Mismagius tries to avoid the shadowy sphere and launch a Thunderbolt right at the Sylveon. The bolt crackles in the middle of the air as it is launched from where she was.[break][break]

|UZo5s76

TAGS [break]
NOTES[break]
Using Terastalization - Gimmick (+15 to rolls that are an even number)[break]
Health: 3/3

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights