Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,300 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Happy Holidays Lam! [Gift]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 2:37:53 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstransfer"]
[attr="class","header"][attr="class","icon-trade"]
[attr="class","heading"]INITIATING TRANSFER...

[attr="class","transfer"]> Transferring 's NATU to 's PC…

[attr="class","transfer"]> Transferring 's PIDOVE to 's PC…

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","sprite"]

[attr="class","details"]
[attr="class","species"]Pidove

[attr="class","info-basic"]female ✦ [attr="class","ability"]Rivalry

[attr="class","moveset"]Air Cutter, Quick Attack, Feather Dance, Sky Attack

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","sprite"]

[attr="class","details"]
[attr="class","species"]Natu

[attr="class","info-basic"]female ✦ [attr="class","ability"]Magic Bounce

[attr="class","moveset"]Guard Swap, Confuse Ray, Me First, Leer

[attr="class","note"]
[attr="class","note-heading"]The following note is attached:
[break]

Dear Mr. Logan,[break][break]

I've rescued an injured Natu and Pidove in Mt. Pyre and the Sky Pillar. When I took them in to Pokemon Home, they did their best in making sure the little birds aren't grievously injured and now, they are both getting better! [break][break]

The Natu and Pidove are shy little girls, but I'm sure with your expertise in caring for the species in your gym, they will open up to you. I know it's a little late to send holiday gifts, but this is my belated Christmas gift to you since recommended I send them to you.[break][break]

Sinecrely,[break]

[newclass=".gunstransfer"]--accent: #64DDFD;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstransfer"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; font: 13px 'Roboto'; padding: 20px; background-color: #2b2b2b; border-radius: 10px; border-top: 40px solid #181818; border-left: 2px solid #181818; border-right: 2px solid #181818; border-bottom: 2px solid #181818; position: relative; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstransfer .header"]font: bold 24px 'Poppins'; position: absolute; top: -35px; left: 10px; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstransfer .header .heading"]font: bold 18px 'Poppins'; position: relative; top: -5px; left: 5px; display: inline; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstransfer .transfer"]font: 13px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstransfer .transfer a"]font: 13px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstransfer .pkmn"]margin-top: 20px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #181818; width: 100%; position: relative; background-color: #242424;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstransfer .pkmn .sprite"]text-align: center; width: 94px; height: 94px; display: flex; justify-content: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstransfer .pkmn .sprite img"]max-width: 100%; max-height: 100px; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstransfer .pkmn .details"]text-transform: uppercase; font: 11px 'Roboto Mono'; position: relative; margin-top: -94px; margin-left: 94px; padding: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstransfer .pkmn .details .species"]font: bold 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstransfer .pkmn .details .info-basic"]letter-spacing: 0.5px; margin-top: -5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstransfer .pkmn .details .info-basic .ability"]color: #ffffff; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstransfer .pkmn .details .moveset"]text-align: left; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstransfer .note"]margin-top: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstransfer .note-heading"]font: 13px 'Roboto Mono'; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,498 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 21:01:04 GMT
lam logan Avatar
a neatly folded note is returned to the galarian ambassador’s office, carried by a particularly fluffy swablu. It perches on the outer railing for a little while before fluttering home

Ms. Calcifet,

Thank you so much for this kind gift you’ve given, and thank you for taking the time to get these little birds out of harm’s way! I can assure you that they are in very good hands, and with the help of the rest of my flock, I’m sure we can get them feeling at home in no time. I hope that your minor league gym is going well— I enjoy taking up the challenges offered by all of my fellow gym leaders, so you may be seeing me in the future if a time can be arranged.

Best wishes in the new year,

Lam
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 3:18:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]TRADE/GIFT CONFIRMED!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[break]
remember to update your personal computers accordingly!

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]