Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Arcade Problems [S]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2024 23:29:35 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

After taking care of her appointments at the Galarian Embassy in Rustboro City the other day, she finally has a day off to herself in the afternoon today. Other appointments were scheduled for tomorrow and some days after, so the ambassador enjoyed seeing the smiles on the Galarian immigrants’ faces whenever they come in her office to check in with her. [break][break]

In the afternoon, Elise takes her Mismagius and Mimikyu to the arcade that she remembers going a couple of months ago. had told her this was one of the popular ones that had those dancing rhythm games though she was not very good at them as much as he was. The neon sign greets the trio of Galarian royal and her ghosts as she opens the door for the Mismagius and Mimikyu to hurry in before she went to close the door.[break][break]

Alastor runs up to the nearest machines and uses a shadowy hand to turn one of the joysticks around on it. He gets disappointed when the machine doesn’t run as Elise comes up to inspect it. Noting that it was a retro game of a plumber saving a princess in a pink dress from a Turtonator, she tries to insert a PD bill into the slot after she takes one out of her wallet from her purse.[break][break]

And her PD bill gets out of the slot.[break][break]

“I do not know why it won’t work this time.” A little frown came onto the dark magenta haired royal’s lips since she knew some machines will take bills. When she tries again with the same PD bill, the slot takes it out.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

V

Sol
He/Him
Nineteen
June Twenty-Sixth
Anistar City, Kalos
Homosexual
Researcher
Civilian
Single
5'9" height
5'9" height
I know love exists because I am real and I am full of it.
awards
29 posts
part of
TAG WITH @solstice
Solstice Arylide
Arcade Problems [S]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 1:06:26 GMT
Solstice Arylide Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","solstice"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

'Go out, enjoy yourself. Get out of your room for the day for something OTHER than research. Be a kid.'

[break][break]
Sol hated the nagging. He was an adult! He had been an adult for a long, long time mentally and therefore didn't need to be nagged into enjoying himself. But he was also weak to the nagging, so a trip to an arcade was in order. He had always enjoyed playing video games with his brother. Surely this would be fun! Right? Right!

[break][break]
Lilycove had one of the highest-rated arcades he could find, so he picked that one. It only made sense. If he was going to pay to play, he was going to pay for quality. Luna walked alongside him gracefully, her stride always presented as though she could break into ballet at any moment.

[break][break]
He had been in Hoenn for a little bit but had not made any human friendships - not that he needed to. Sol was rather happy with his Pokemon friendships, for the record. He felt more of a kinship with them than he did with other people sometimes.

[break][break]
The arcade made him feel a little out of time, perhaps because it was bright outside but dark inside. He had walked aimlessly about the thing, starting a game always gave him anxiety, he equated it to buyer's remorse. What if he didn't enjoy it? He played a few shooting games, testing his aim, but for the most part, there was nothing worthy of his time. It didn't get him going the way research did.

[break][break]
Just as Sol was going to leave, a rather pretty woman seemed to be struggling to get a game to work. He had seen her come in, he had a bad habit of staring at beautiful people, and had watched her Pokemon try to play the game.

[break][break]
Typically, he would have just walked on by and not concerned himself with a stranger, but it was her Mimikyu who was trying to play. And he couldn't let a sweet little baby like that go without playing at least one game.

[break][break]
Sol approached with a hand on his hip, "Seems like you're having a bit of trouble there. Have you tried uncrumpling the bill?" There was a twinge of playful condescension in his voice.

[attr="class","solsticeooc"][break]

NOTES

Notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".solstice"]--accent:#ff0077;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".solstice .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".solstice b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]

[newclass=".solstice i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".solstice u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".solstice a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".solstice h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".solstice h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".solstice .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".solstice .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".solstice .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]

[googlefont="Roboto Mono"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,280 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
Arcade Problems [S]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 3:01:11 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

A voice came from behind, so the dark magenta haired woman takes the advice and uncrumples the PD bill. Inserting the uncrumpled bill into the slot once more, the arcade machine takes the money that she gave it. “Thank you very much, it was a helpful suggestion since I have not operated machines like this before.” The Galarian princess responds before turning around to see a young lady with long silver hair tied with a pink ribbon and wearing casual clothing.[break][break]

While her Mimikyu used his shadowy hand to play the game himself, her Mismagius watches the smaller ghost play with great curiosity. [break][break]

Her pale cheeks become a bit flustered as the royal ambassador continues. “I’m sorry, it might be an embarrassment since I presume you’ve come here before, miss.” Giving a small apologetic bow of her head, Elise gives a little smile when she gives an introduction of herself. “It is a pleasure to meet you nonetheless, my name is Elise Calcifet.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

V

Sol
He/Him
Nineteen
June Twenty-Sixth
Anistar City, Kalos
Homosexual
Researcher
Civilian
Single
5'9" height
5'9" height
I know love exists because I am real and I am full of it.
awards
29 posts
part of
TAG WITH @solstice
Solstice Arylide
Arcade Problems [S]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 9:54:02 GMT
Solstice Arylide Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","solstice"]
[attr=class","body"]
[attr="class","text"]

Who didn't use contractions when they talked? What, was this lady a princess or something? Sol looked her up and down, she was pretty enough to be the kind he had read about - in a sense. She was no Radiant Princess which was, of course, his favorite princess story. Although, that was neither here nor there.
[break][break]

"You're welcome." Sol left out a quip he was going to make about common sense, but this woman was clearly earnest in her ignorance, and her adorable little Mimikyu wanted to play the game. Why be needlessly cruel?
[break][break]

Sol cocked his head to look past the woman, at her Pokemon as he played, a brilliant smile worthy of a magazine cover displayed on his features. "Huh? Oh, no, this is literally my first time in an arcade. Wait," Sol held up his finger while he thought, "No, yeah, this is my first time. Oh, and I'm actually a guy. I'm just really pretty is all."

[break][break]

"Sol. My name is Sol. Solstice Arylide, really, but only my parents call me that." Sol shrugged, why did her name sound so familiar? "I take it this is your first time, then? Your Mimikyu seems so taken with the little game."

[attr="class","solsticeooc"][break]

NOTES

Notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".solstice"]--accent:#ff0077;font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".solstice .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".solstice b"]color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]

[newclass=".solstice i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".solstice u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".solstice a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".solstice h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".solstice h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".solstice .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".solstice .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".solstice .credit a"]font-size:14px;[/newclass]

[googlefont="Roboto Mono"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights