november 2
dewford
bisexual
model, actress
grunt
single
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @circe
circe crowley
team rocket, huh? [m]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 22:31:58 GMT
circe crowley Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lostinparadise"]

An audible hum of pleasure left Circe's mouth as her body slipped into the hot spring. The temperature immediately took its effect, soothing every muscle in her body and releasing all the tension she had built up from her last film shoot. Lately, the Fly Boys show had called for several action scenes. This was the perfect excuse for her to visit Lavaridge for a mini vacation, accompanied by her partner .[break][break]

The actress turned her head to look at Camellia, fingers ushering her to join right beside her. They had the hot spring all to themselves.[break][break]

"It's been awhile since we've had a chance to enjoy each other like this," Circe said. "There has to be a better way for us to meet on a regular occasion, outside of me simply drinking away while you flirt with me as a customer."

[break][break]

notes[break]
mission | 1/5

[attr="class","lostinparadisetag"]

[attr="class","meulkcodes"]MEULK CODES

[newclass=.lostinparadise]background-color:#2b2b2b;font-family:open sans;font-size:9pt;text-align:justify;color:#aaa;padding:50px;border-bottom:#5EBD98 solid 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lostinparadise b]color:#5EBD98;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lostinparadise a]font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lostinparadisetag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.meulkcodes]font-family:courier new;font-size:7.5pt;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
from the very beginning you have utterly failed to take action.
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
team rocket, huh? [m]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 0:56:55 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[attr="class","cam"]Camellia wasn't quite sure the last time she'd been to the hot springs. It wasn't something she did often in Kalos, and she found her time too split between day work and night work to relax like this. However, at 's request and a day off from , she was happy to oblige if it meant some relaxation and a chance to see the green-haired woman in a towel.

At her beckon, she dipped her toe in the water, humming as she slowly eased into the steamy pool below. It took a moment to get used to, her pale skin beginning to turn a rosy color as she sidled up beside her partner.

"I prefer you not coming to the bar. Less people trying to take you home before I get off my shift," Camellia said with a low chuckle, resting her back against the wall of the pool. She thought for a moment, before she spoke.

"Hey, you know team Rocket? What do you think about them?" she asked idly, throwing her arm over Circe's shoulder.

[attr="class","camtag"] | recruitment: act i
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.cam]width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.cam b] color: #e37373; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.cam i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.cam u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.camtag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.camtag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

meulk

she/her
november 2
dewford
bisexual
model, actress
grunt
single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @circe
circe crowley
team rocket, huh? [m]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 23:43:08 GMT
circe crowley Avatar
[nospaces]

Circe cackled in response to Camellia's comment. Indeed, there had been more than one occassion of a man making the moves on Circe while she sat at the bar waiting for Camellia to finish. Circe always kept it flirty enough to score free drinks, but it always came as a surprise when she shut them off at the end of the night.[break][break]

"What do you mean what do I think about them?" Circe repeated. She eased into Camellia's body. "What a perplexing question to ask on our date. Shouldn't you be asking me what we're going to do later tonight?" She pinched Camellia's thigh gently underneath the water out of jest.[break][break]

"They're powerful. They have good fashion sense. Why do you ask?"

[break][break]

notes[break]
mission | 2/5

[newclass=.lostinparadise]background-color:#2b2b2b;font-family:open sans;font-size:9pt;text-align:justify;color:#aaa;padding:50px;border-bottom:#5EBD98 solid 30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lostinparadisetag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
team rocket, huh? [m]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2024 23:10:15 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[attr="class","cam"]Camellia released a relaxed sigh, her head slumping over to rest against hers. It was comfortable here. Warm and relaxing. She couldn't remember the last time she had released the ache of her muscles.

"Hey, now. I don't think they like people getting frisky in the baths, Circ," she teased, her head playing with aqua hair.

She laughed. "Of course we can discuss that. But I only ask because—" She ensured that no one was around before answering.

"That may be our shot to spending more time together."

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.cam]width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.cam b] color: #e37373; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.cam i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.cam u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.camtag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.camtag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

meulk

she/her
november 2
dewford
bisexual
model, actress
grunt
single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @circe
circe crowley
team rocket, huh? [m]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 6:56:45 GMT
circe crowley Avatar
[nospaces]

"Oh?" Now that had caught her attention.[break][break]

Granted, Circe was never one for longterm relationships. She and Camellia had not been together for long, but it was at just the right time for both of them to still be infatuated enough to desire quality time as fresh couples do. And Circe, being naturally inclinced to troublesome matters, was willing to hear Camellia's pitch.[break][break]

She ran her fingertips against the smooth edges of the rock beds they sat on. "Tell me more. Actually, how about you tell me why you're involved with such a dangerous, villainous organization?" Or so the League portrayed them. Regardless, it was information Circe had not been privy to about her partner. Unless... "Or are you considering them?"

[break][break]

notes[break]
mission | 3/5

close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
team rocket, huh? [m]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 3:53:22 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[attr="class","cam"]"It's just a thought," the assassin claimed, waving a dripping hand to the side as if the thought was a pesky fly. "Since you're so annoyed waiting for me to leave the bar." Her lips quirked in a smirk.

Though the seed had been planted. Whether or not Circe wanted to join mattered little to Camellia. It truly was simply a way for her to obtain her own selfish desires, no matter how short their relationship lasted.

"I never said I was involved. But wouldn't you like a bad girl?" She laughed. "Considering them. You know, the job just isn't cutting it for me. They're about making money, and if I have to get my hands a little dirty... well, what do you think?"

close tab

played by

meulk

she/her
november 2
dewford
bisexual
model, actress
grunt
single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @circe
circe crowley
team rocket, huh? [m]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2024 20:51:25 GMT
circe crowley Avatar
[nospaces]

Circe returned the same, devilish smirk to Camellia. When it came to her partners, men and women alike, Circe always did find herself drawn to the bad apples. Good was simply too boring for her. Good was only for show.[break][break]

She adjusted herself in the pool to strech out her legs under the water and kick them back and forth in a slow motion, just to keep her body busy. "I'm not one to judge others for what they do," she spoke. "But you already knew that about me. And you know I like money." She made a low chuckle. Her life of luxury made it plainly obvious she was a materialistic person, driven by fortune and fame.[break][break]

"And isn't that what soap is for?" she then retorted. "If we soil our hands, we just have to wash them well." Circe turned her head to look straight at Camellia. "I bet it's fun, too."

[break][break]

notes[break]
mission | 4/5

close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
team rocket, huh? [m]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2024 1:23:22 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[attr="class","cam"]Camellia hummed, slipping a bit deeper into the water so that her shoulders were submerged below. How else should she enjoy the rest of their hot springs bathing now that her plan succeeded?

"You'd look fantastic in one of their uniforms, darling," she murmured, sitting up to murmur against her ear.

"So, why don't we reach out to them later on this week... let them know we're interested. Right now, I want to spend the rest of the time we have here ravishing you."

close tab

played by

meulk

she/her
november 2
dewford
bisexual
model, actress
grunt
single
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @circe
circe crowley
team rocket, huh? [m]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2024 22:01:55 GMT
circe crowley Avatar
[nospaces]

"Mm, I like the word 'ravishing.' It gives much to the imagination," Circe said playfully, knowing Camellia would be able to take the hint.[break][break]

She stood from the water and stepped out of the pool onto the cooler tiles, coaxing Camellia to follow after. "There's still a dinner to be had before we relax in the room," she reminded her with a smile. "Let's not waste this time." She would then retreat for her towel to wipe it down in the changing room, all the while thinking about what they would eat for their meal.[break][break]

Team Rocket, huh...

[break][break]

notes[break]
mission | 5/5

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,217 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
team rocket, huh? [m]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2024 3:32:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)