part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
GC EXCURSION B: RESEARCH STATION [NK vs FE]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 23:53:40 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Where Eva was happy to stay clear of their little domestic and inch closer towards Nomi, King had to drag her down into the middle of it. The veteran scoffed, barking a laugh that bordered on manic, “How dare you,” she growled, taking a step closer to the line of fire. Defensive of his sins to end, if not to ease her own confusion and fears. Matias may have been sinful, but he fought for the greater good. King eviscerated it then and he would do it again now, “You have no right to judge,” She aggressively pointed at herself as if that would dispel some of the rage, I’m the one that has to clean up the dead,” Whether it was her League brethren back in Kanto, slaughtered by King’s betrayal, or the remnants left in the wake of Groudon, their ghosts haunted her the same.

The hand that was hovering over the pokeball on her waist suddenly ripped it away from her belt, holding it in a tight fist. She expected violence. That’s all she knew of him: violence. She had once been privy to a more tender side but that fantasy had been reduced to ash, imprisoned deep somewhere in favor of her self-preservation. In Galar, she did it for Freya, she did it for love, because whatever scraps of her she could spare when not loving him were better than nothing at all.

All movement to release a pokemon stopped when Freya moved closer. Each step that took her further away from Eva and closer to him felt like another piece of her being ripped away. You could see it in her eyes, a shadow of disappointment and heartbreak, “This isn’t Galar. Just keep him away from me,” she spoke to Freya, and then to him, “And tell your Lucario to fuck off,” if this wasn’t going to end in battle, she felt much too vulnerable with him having a pokemon out and them not.

vrzsPoQg
Total: 20+639= 659

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 3:43:09 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

Oh, this was messy. And she wasn't . She didn't have his golden tongue, his nuanced social awareness, his stubborn pure-hearted belief in humanity's ability to get its shit together when it really really mattered.[break][break]
All she had was data: every day, Hoenn careened ever closer to its predestined demise, and too many of the people who might actually be able to do something about it weren't listening.[break][break]
But they could be made to listen.[break][break]
There was data to be gathered here, too.[break][break]
"I can protect him," Nomi said to Freya, tone firm, gambling on the fact that Eva would, eventually, forgive her for this small betrayal. She had seen the agonized, unmoored look in the professor's eyes as she'd snapped back at King, something tearing apart inside of her too, but Nomi wasn't capable of staunching that wound. All she could do was stick to her plan - to their plan.[break][break]
The apocalypse would not wait for broken hearts to mend.[break][break]
"Someone I love thinks he's a good man," she continued, refusing to be cowed by Freya's vitriol. "And he was kind to me once, when he had no reason to be." A pointed statement; every breath a lesson in temperance. "So do not dismiss me, Councilwoman. If given the choice, I am confident he will side with my mission over Rocket's - because my mission gives his family - all families - a fighting chance."[break][break]
jDL3Ms2G

TAGS | | [break]
NOTES – GREAT CHASM EXCURSION B: RESEARCH STATION

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest8"]--accent:#f798d6;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 0:12:24 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[attr="class","snub-king-main"]
[attr="class","snub-king"]"I have every right ta judge!" He roars, voice as thunderous as the impact of the waterfall behind. He let's the echo of his rage settle before lowering his voice, but not the heat of his tone. "It's easy fer ye ta lay the blame entirely at my feet — yer welcome ta in-fact, it bothers me none the opinion of a hypocrite. But, let's be clear about somethin', the decision ye made ta stay with a monster once ye learned the truth? I hope that shit rots ye from the inside."

He turns, rounding on the Unown avatar.

"And I don't need protection. Not from ye—" he turns to half-regard Freya "—not from anyone. These choices 're mine ta make, regardless if anyone present disagrees with 'em."

He turns fully to Freya, approaching within' feet of the councilwoman. His voice lowers, his eyes narrow.

"I'm not some caged animal to be let out when it conveniences ye. Ye should god damned know better than that."

Of course, that was likely a misconception of King's, brought on by a tense, and downright irritating siutation. But, he'd reflect on that later.

And, it goes without saying, he ignores Eva's call to return his Lucario. For all intents and purposes, she could go fuck herself.

[attr="class","snub-king-pkmn"]

X4X0nQpP

[attr="class","snub-king-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-king-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king-main b]color:#afeeee; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,673 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 0:33:35 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
"are you fucking kidding me?" she snarls. his voice lowers and hers rises to an incredulous octave. the rest of the world doesn't exist. the visionary doesn't exist. the peacemaker doesn't exist. just this insensible man who can't, for the life of him, seem to keep his nose out of rocket's business. 

"when have i ever cared what you did in your spare time? but you know this isn't - " okay. gods, how many hours has she spent meticulously combing through the amnesty process? looking up bylaws to ensure he can keep custody of delta?

how many hours has she stayed away, trusting him to trust her?

"fine."

she bares her teeth and then shoulders past him. if he doesn't want to listen to reason, then fine. calcifer spares him a passing glance, smiling cheekily, and sparks a few embers. he dips his head when they come upon nomi. his nostrils flare. his tail twitches. 

and then he lowers his head slightly. freya balks, considering. her words come out with less venom than previously intended.

"and your mission is what exactly? uncover truths our scientists are already researching? but with blood money instead of government funding?" her nose wrinkles. "eva trusts you. and king... i'll hear you out. because of them."
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 1:03:33 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 In that moment, Eva could never see a life where they weren’t at each other’s throat. Forgive him? Delusions. “Good, because that’s exactly where it belongs,” she snapped back, waving a rather dismissive hand at his feet where she metaphorically did lay the blame. He was just as guilty as Matias. They both were stained by their sins and neither of them seemed to try to scrub it off - she was just caught in the middle. She was trapped by love and misguided truths but it was so ingrained in her now that the scars would be permanent, festering wounds.

“Ugh,” she dismissed the conversation with Freya, turning to start walking towards Nomi and essentially keep her attention off the turncoat in their midsts. One he ignored returning the Lucario, Eva thought it was only appropriate she have a pokemon to watch her back, “To be clear, I don’t trust him,” she clarified, pointing back towards King as Freya confronted Nomi.

Eva plucked a pokeball off her belt and released the IRON LEAVES. After sparing a quick glance back at the Lucario and King, she patted the tamed paradox on the side, “You got my back, yeah?” Her choice of the Iron Leaves was two fold, a strong member of her team that could certainly hold its own, but also as a reflection of and Virizion as a shameless tease.

She stood amongst Nomi and Freya, listening to what she had to say in response to the dragoness.

KL8ePo4c
Total: 850

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 3:46:21 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Because of them was good enough.[break][break]
Nomi faced with all the certainty of a prophet, crimson eyes memorizing every scar and angle, her stature small before the looming huntress but with enough resolve to topple mountains.[break][break]
"My mission is to save the world," she said simply, tone matter-of-fact. "The DRK Triad works in the shadows to destroy this universe at the behest of Arceus. The faction conflict between Team Rocket and the League is a distraction they are more than willing to stoke the fire of, for it serves their agenda."[break][break]
Kallistatus circled Calcifer, its singular eye betraying a vague emotion one might recognize as affinity. Then it drifted over to Eva, hovering by her shoulder, its glittering body projecting a watercolor glow of soft blues onto the professor's sunshine-blond hair.[break][break]
"I believe a united Hoenn has the best chance of surviving the impending apocalypse. I'm not so naive as to ask for forgiveness, or even reconciliation. What I want is a ceasefire. What I want is for logic to prevail over pride and hate."[break][break]
King himself had made reference to one of the League's own sinners. A grey sky, a bitter sting, and the red rage of ruination. Nomi knew better than most that there were extremists on both sides.[break][break]
And because there was so much tension, so much pent-up domestic wrath on all sides of their impromptu quartet, Nomi found it within herself to channel the woman that owned her heart, a small, wry smile touching the corners of her lips as she imagined Parker rolling her eyes at the Councilwoman's bold, biased, bitter assumptions.[break][break]
"And for the record, the blood money is for a house."[break][break]
2FzjMcA2

TAGS | | [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 21:42:18 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[attr="class","snub-king"]Good, with introductions out of the way, King takes a mental, and physical, step back.

Still huffing with annoyance, he shoots an irritated glare at the Lucario meditating feet away. As expected, the jackal simply chuffs amusedly.

King joins him. Not because of the whole debacle, but because of 's words.

"Make sure ye actually listen, not that thing ye normally do where ye say you'll listen, then completely ignore every word."

Not that any understood a single word coming out of 's mouth. This was well, well, beyond his pay-grade.

OZIiw8hG

[newclass=.snub-king-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-king-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,673 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 22:06:22 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
king receives a withering look in response, but she holds her tongue. if looks could kill, her body count would be well up there, but king's always been impervious to the venom in her stare. it wouldn't do well to argue aloud though, not with tensions as high as they are. 

it reminds her of what they were like together, at the beginning. before they really stumbled upon their forgiveness. 

she hates it. 

the visionary's attempt at a joke - is that what it is? - only makes her brace. they are, by all accounts, fraternizing with the enemy. both silphs have been looking for any reason to topple her from her post and this could be just the fodder they need. but eva trusts her. 

and because king said she wouldn't, she listens. waits. reasons

she needs help from both factions and their avatars. defecting from rocket now would only ostracize her from both parties so asking her to convert is out of the question, but a ceasefire is not only improbable - it's impossible. 

rocket is a terrorist organization. its people are redeemable, but a ceasefire means giving ground. when this is all over, hoenn could become the next kanto, and no one at hq would resign the region to that same fate.

"yes, well, we very often don't get what we want. how do your superiors feel about you going to the league's best and brightest for a ceasefire? if you haven't told them, which i'm assuming you haven't, it's because they're unswayable. and worse, they'll hurt you. or they'll hurt the people you love. am i close?"

her gaze hardens. 

"i don't want the people i love to get hurt because some idealist thinks she can save the world. tell me how you're going to do it."
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 6:40:20 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva found it harder and harder to keep a believable poker face. Her normally soft and welcoming features had disappeared the moment they encountered King. His infection only spread, and she twisted her lips into a hardened scowl when he approached, letting her eyes roll deeply as he chastised Freya to listen. At that moment, Eva wanted to be anywhere but here, “She knows how to listen,” her lips barely moved and the hushed growl was mostly for herself. She crossed her arms over her chest in an involuntary, defensive posture.

“For what it’s worth, I agree,” Eva spoke softly, just to Freya which is where her gaze wandered. Freya would remember that Eva proposed the same thing at the last AQUA Initiative meeting which she was nearly crucified for. The DRK Triad didn’t see black and white, Rocket and League. They saw a divided Hoenn, wounded prey ripe for the picking, “We’ll never convince both sides to come to a peace,” she continued, having expressed the same sentiment to Nomi when she visited Eva at her cottage. That was a truth that pained her to say out loud. As a peacemaker, it was difficult to accept that peace was not an option, “We just need enough big players on both sides to keep the others in check as long our goals align,” some may call it treason, and Eva would have as well at one point. But now, with Rayquaza’s influence rooted deep in her soul, the faction war was a silly game. They care little for the quarrel of mortals. Hoenn was the priority, “Hoenn comes first,” she voiced out loud, taking her definitive stance.

“Nomi’s ideals are a big ask,” she admitted that much, “But Hoenn must persevere. And we’ll burn anyone that tries to get in our way,” she spoke on behalf of her patron now, a fact rather than a threat, “ And we will take all the help we can get," Alone the gods were powerful, but together they were unstoppable, "We unite under a common banner, a vision of hope for a future in which Hoenn lives. We all fought against Kyurem. When it counted, we were all there.”

zZ6l6EOQ
Total: 1050

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 21:39:11 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Nomi flashed a warm smile, full of sincere gratitude. The professor had composed herself with all the grace of a seasoned diplomat; whatever grudge she held against had melted away in the face of her steadfast support of Nomi's mission. The authority of Rayquaza resonated throughout the meadow, and Nomi leaned into it, let it bolster her as she weathered one of Hoenn's most resolute - no, stubborn - leaders.[break][break]
"Whatever some of my superiors think they can do to me and my loved ones pales in comparison to what the DRK Triad will do, if they succeed. And besides, the only person who has actually tried to hurt me thus far has been your own peer, the esteemed Councilwoman Livy."[break][break]
She let that sink in. She let that drill holes in Freya's self-righteous contumacy.[break][break]
"But Eva's right. When it counted, League and Rocket were able to rise to the occasion - to fight a common enemy. They can do so again, of this I am certain. So our job is to make sure enough authority figures on both sides understand the threat."[break][break]
Freya had called her an idealist, but that wasn't quite it. Some measure of optimism was necessary when staring down a seemingly insurmountable quandary, but Nomi was a scientist first and foremost, which meant she did not waste her energy on hypotheticals that had no capacity to be properly tested.[break][break]
Kallistatus stirred, then, and Nomi's attention was momentarily drawn to it. She gazed at the Unown-K, impressions flashing through her mind:[break][break]
- a spatial tear -[break][break]
- dark shapes, moving quickly -[break][break]
- the waterfall - they will come from behind the waterfall - [break][break]
- Holo sent them.[break][break]
"As for the how, we need to draw them out. They fear and hate Avatars, so those of us blessed by the Gods have the greatest chance of doing so - as well as the greatest chance of defeating them, especially in numbers. Don't believe me?"[break][break]
Her smile turned grim.[break][break]
"You will in about twenty seconds."[break][break]
VxfsTvVA

TAGS | | [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 22:29:57 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[attr="class","snub-king"]It was good that King didn't pick up on 's disgruntled rambling — he might've not let it go. As it was, however, he settles back and allows the women to talk, scheme, and plan.

For just a moment.

Then, things get interesting.

He didn't need a connection to an infinite amount of unown to understand a threat was coming — he had a Lucario. The appearance of a dozen or more figured in his

aura sight

set the jackal into an immediate high-alert. He stood nigh-instantly, the aura-sensing tendrils on the back of his skull rising as he embraces his 6th sense.

King grins.

"Finally somethin' interestin' happens." Giving each woman in turn an amused look. "Ye ladies won't mind if I start us off, right?"

An

aura sphere

pierces the water-fall, followed by a scream. Well, better to ask forgiveness than wait for permission.

_uaLI2Km

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,673 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 3:42:25 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
eva grumbles something under her breath and freya prays king doesn't hear it; they skirt by it all the same and eva is the temper to freya's flame, guiding her frustrations with validations and pointing them towards resolution. it's in her will to fight it. 

her teeth grind. 

she can't burn anyone that gets in her way. she can't put a target on her back. not as long as she has king. not as long as he has delta. there are some risks, without love, that she would have taken. before him, before all of this, she would throw caution to the wind and plunge her whole self into the fire if it meant the possibility of making a difference. 

"and that cost us reshiram," she growls out, though conviction leaves her as the visionary looked up at the unown-k. all color bleeds away from her eyes and freya's hand moves to the hilt of her sword, muscles on a hairpin trigger. 

blessed by the gods; she wants to laugh, but king reacts, ready for the fight, and freya thinks it could be a trick! those could be our people!

and then they come. water explodes outward. black-suited assassins move like a murder. freya's venomous gaze fixes on the almost-smug prophet - she set us up - but calcifer snaps in front of her nose, leveling his eye at her in warning. 

she draws her blade and as it shifts to her opposite hand, it splits in twain. the quiver at her hip spits out an arrow at her command and she strings it.

"go," she snaps and wind rakes over them all as calcifer takes off like a bullet, bathing himself in draconic fire to hammer into the nearest assailant.
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 5:29:40 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Nomi’s vague and threatening words hung in the air like the whistle of a bomb. You know what’s coming, and there’s no avoiding the explosive chaos in the after math.

Bad fucking time.

People feared prophets before they accepted them. A prophecy that sowed danger is no friend to the doubtful.

Eva sneered back and King becuase that’s the only facial expression she can manage when she looked him straight in the eye. Calcifer is off like a bullet and Freya is notching arrows before all the figures even burst through the falls. One disappears in dragon fire and a flurry of MAGICAL LEAVES quickly follow, peppering the rushing assassins like a machine gun.

Pg1uoVE2
Total: 1200

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 4:36:33 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

In another life, another timeline, another universe, 's unspoken accusation would have been correct. Father Winter had showed Nomi exactly who she might have been had Holo found her first: before the mentorship of , the brotherhood of , and the compassion of . It had been an eye-opening experience, and the Visionary - who's gift was to see - had not turned away from it.[break][break]
The machinations of Dionysos had hardened her resolve, however, crystallized it into sacrificial armor. Prophecy was a burden, and though peace had a part to play in her plan, she would take advantage of every violent stroke of the DRK Triad's brush if it meant convincing Hoenn's best to take the threat of total annihilation seriously.[break][break]
"I'm sorry," she murmured, to , who was not there to hear it.[break][break]
Then the small, pink-haired woman, who had no arrows, no battle tactics, no fighting experience, stepped forward to meet her enemy, unafraid. Seemingly harmless, easily ignored, she entered the fray with calm, deliberate steps. Positioning herself amidst the swirling leaves, crackling aura, and raging fire - a cut along her cheek, bruises forming, clothing singeing - she held up a delicate hand and motioned for Kallistatus.[break][break]
"Trap them," she breathed.[break]
DIVINE IMMANENCE: the unown summons a domain of alternate reality that descends over a small area, trapping targets within it. For a brief period of time, any targeted Pokemon within take damage over time.

The DRK Triad agents - all four of them - froze. A dome of possibility sprung up around them, glittering with a thousand galaxies: a miniature recreation of the Unown Dimension, of all its infinite glory, held them in place for Nomi's allies.[break][break]
PBT2Y3AV

TAGS | | [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 2:26:56 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]Between King and the Lucario, there was clearly a wiser party, and they both knew it. While King itched for a fight, Xen sought to dispel discourse.
[Break][break]
What better way than to fight with another to just that?[break][break]
Slowly, steadily, and sneakily, Lucario pulls his punches. He makes room for the others to shine; supports where one might fail. Subtly. For the greater good.[break][break]

Their bonds would only sharpen for the best.[break][break]

King whistles, impressed by Nomi's ability. He tosses a thumbs up in her direction before looking around at the destruction.
[Break][break]
"These weren't that bad."
[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

@name[break][break][break][break]3MbsnJ3A

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #9ce6f6; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]