awards
2,673 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
GC EXCURSION B: RESEARCH STATION [NK vs FE]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2024 17:30:57 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
the importance of an allyship is not lost to freya as reality bends itself out of shape around their attackers. the visionary's shiny unown spins about jubilantly and her nocked arrow fwips, releasing from string, rippling through the barrier, and buries itself in the heart of an assassin.

blood blossoms. blooms. folds over itself, turning crystalline, and the agent's hands come around the arrow's shaft, uniform cut away, wounds oozing from eva's attack. they fall to their knees and sparkling dust motes billow around their body, falling like snow as the life bleeds out of them.

she could have done this to us at any point.

king's whistle makes her turn and her anxieties and confusion funnel themselves instead through familiar corridors. green spurs of jealousy make her grind her teeth. more arrows are loosened, thudding into flesh and bone and when they are finished, there is an eerie quiet - the waterfall is white noise, faded into oblivion. 

"we're on the same side," she says to the visionary. acquiescing, complying, submitting, always to those who've stepped beyond themselves. always to the god-touched. the god-favored. the god-scorned. 

the damned. 

"but the moment i have to choose, i'm choosing them." palms on either side, gesturing to eva on her right and king on her left. 
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 5:48:27 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Each lost life is a scar on her heart. Enemy or not, the feeling never changed. She had Iron Leaves pull their punches to spare her more guilt, though she knows she is not idle in her actions, therefore she is an accomplice nonetheless.

Eva had only known Nomi through conversation until this point. Her display of power perhaps did the opposite of what it was intended to do. It wasn’t simply the power of an element or an influence, it teetered the line of a creator or a destroyer. It shifted the balance like life and death. Such power was not meant to be at the fingertips of a human. They were too fickle and unpredictable. It tipped the sensitive scales of balance.

This was Rayquaza’s influence speaking to her now. There were some powers in the universe too great to be gifted.

Therefore, Eva had nothing to say. She remained in quiet contemplation with her thoughts, hiding in the green sheen of the Iron Leaves that returned to her side.

wVXfXH|m

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,358 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 2:30:01 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

Silence fell, save for the continued rushing of water.[break][break]
The serenity of the waterfall contrasted starkly with the blood soaking into the grass. Muddy crimson pooled at Nomi's feet, but she felt numb to it. The celestial dome faded into starry mist, and Kallistatus returned to her side. It turned in a circle, like a beacon in search of some unseen signal, until its watchful eye rested on and her quiet, sorrowful lament.[break][break]
A weariness settled over Nomi, then. She wondered if could sense her regret: how pitiful it felt to be right.[break][break]
"Fighting the DRK Triad is choosing them," she emphasized, throat dry. Vaguely, she registered a throbbing in her temple, like some far-away drum beat.[break][break]
And because she had gained some semblance of understanding about the nature of this fearsome woman, she added with profound sincerity, "Your people are lucky to have so fierce a protector."[break][break]
Contrary to Eva's grim assessment - that Nomi wielded a power that toed the line of divinity's judgement - the pink-haired scientist shuddered. Stumbled once. Then promptly fainted.[break][break]
She was only human, after all.[break][break]
i6OtMOX|

TAGS | | [break]
NOTES – GREAT CHASM EXCURSION B: RESEARCH STATION

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest8"]--accent:#f798d6;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 3:04:27 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]Lucario senses the disturbance well before King could — AURA SENSES lends itself far better to small changes, after all. In a burst of EXTRMESPEED Lucario disappears, then reappears, just behind the falling scientist. Effortlessly, he catches her as King lets out a groan.
[break][break]
"Parker's not gon' be happy with me about this." Oh well, they'd just have to settle it in the ring. Again.
[break][break]
Standing, he moves closer to the two women, his hands pushed deep into his pockets.
[break][break]
"A lot of that flew over my head, but sounds like ye ladies got it figured out." He thumbs over his shoulder, meeting Freya's eyes. "I'll take 'er back, ye all can have.. whatever this place is. We'll take later, ye?"

[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break][break][break][break]CRQzS9lc

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #9ce6f6; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,673 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 4:19:00 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

xen is there to catch her. freya looks away, tongue in cheek. there's always a toll to that must be paid. the outstretched hand from tapu fini, its other wrapped like a manacle around its avatar's wrist; the gluttonous stare of wo-chien prizing its next meal. 

she can't imagine what creatures like the unown might demand of someone and though she cares little for the person they've chosen, the man choosing to tend to her is hopelessly stuck in their orbit. 

whoever this parker is is the least of his worries. hurt still festers like an open sore in her chest, painted over quickly with irritation and violence.

"don't linger here, king," she says. thin veins of worry twist through the bulk of her frustration. her shoulders sag as she turns. she glances at eva and then walks off, knowing she'll follow.

they still have duties to tend to. they still have roles that must be filled.
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 4:43:07 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Of course, Eva fawned over a fallen comrade, by her side in a instant to assess the damage. She experienced episodes similar when she was too enthusiastic with her powers. The human body was never meant to carry such energy. Their gifts were a blessing, some might say, but power always yielded consequence.

Eva brushed a hand over Nomi’s forehead, her critical gaze sweeping over The Visionary and taking in all she could with a brief glance: warm, flushed, breathing, steady pulse at the wrist, stable. There was nothing further she could do. Though she didn’t trust King to appropriately handle the precious cargo, she had little choice. She left the turncoat with a suspicious, squinted glare before she turned to silently follow Freya towards their next task. The Iron Leaves trotted after them, eventually taking the lead.

RwxFpDf0
Total: 1657

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 5:26:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(BONUS)