Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
GC Excursion B: Elise/Ozni
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2024 21:29:54 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The research stations in the Giant Chasm were everywhere up and down the large area. She would be tasked to defend one of the stations from reports of Paradox Pokemon that were roaming the area. Floating by the foreign diplomat’s side was a Flutter Mane who was vigilant over the research station that they were asked by the league to guard. Grimhild is strong enough that the Flutter Mane is able to protect her mistress from any danger like the ambassador’s Mismagius can.[break][break]

“I am hoping that he wouldn’t late.” The Galarian royal spoke over to her floating ghost as the Flutter Mane gives her a nod. Said partner for the mission was someone whose name was a bit unfamiliar, maybe the guy wanted to get in on helping her protect the research station too.[break][break]

jHrUAZPF

TAGS [break]
NOTES – notes here.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
Wealth doesn't corrupt character - it makes it visible.
awards
232 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 14:21:21 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[attr="class","oznitop"][attr="class","ozni"]
[attr="class","oznimain"]Above the research station, Ozni perched like some dark comic book hero. Well, kind of. The stupid, excitable grin on his face kind of broke the impression. As his eyes swept across the landscape, his eyes caught on a marching group—a weird grouping of future meets past. A long whistle emerged as he tried to count what was charging their way. It reminded him of a classic rock concert. Old boomer accountants sitting next to punk kids with enough piercings to explode an MRI machine.

Originally, he had planned to slide triumphantly down the slope next to him—looking like a total badass while doing it. But an earlier encounter with these monstrous things told him they weren’t anything to mess with. That nasty Godzilla knockoff had eaten his shoe. His very expensive, very limited shoes. So, he decided to trade a superhero for man-in-the-chair. His viewers would get a better view anyway. “Yo!” He shouted at the violet-haired woman below him. She reminded him of a Lolita chick mixed with a Disney princess knockoff.

The colors were all wrong though. Anyone worth their salt knew purple was a villain color.

“You’ve got bogies at 12, 6, an-- all-the o’clock, babe.” After a moment of debate, he grabbed three Pokeballs and dropped them to the ground below. They popped open in a triple burst of red light. From them, a Dodrio, a Jynx, and a Barbaracle emerged, a.k.a the expendables. “These guys can lend a hand.” Luckily, his voice was big and proud.

Unluckily? Some of their opponents had wings.

mzWmUVGr
[attr="class","ozni","oznitag"]
[attr="class","oznipoke"]

[newclass=.ozni] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.oznimain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.oznitag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.oznimain b] color: #7DE4FB; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.oznimain i] color: #5ADEFA; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.ozni u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #7DE4FB; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.ozni a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.oznipoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; ;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #7DE4FB;[/newclass][newclass=.oznitop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #7DE4FB;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 23:31:12 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Luckily? This guy wasn’t late and his voice rang loudly like he was thinking of being the hero. “Do you call others babe like it’s your business?” The Galarian ambassador calls up to the man with orange hair. He’s lucky that her knightly boyfriend wasn’t there or he might get decked in the face.[break][break]

Three Pokemon from the man were sent out to help her Flutter Mane. Most of the enemies that they had to defeat were Iron Jugulis, a dual dark and flying type Paradox Pokemon that she owned herself. [break][break]

“Thank you, I’m sure they will be useful in helping us out.” Her response came with keeping up a refined front, much like her station as a royal princess of Galar. The Flutter Mane goes to give the battlefield a radiant shine with Dazzling Gleam which made the Iron Jugulis bellow from their mechanical voices. [break][break]

ZSOc6Uja

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Roll total: 112

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
awards
232 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2024 17:02:11 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[attr="class","oznimain"]Ozni grinned down at her. “Aww, don’t sound so grumpy, Calcifet.” Broad shoulders lifted in a shrug. “It’s what I call everybody.” That knight of hers? The council people? A literal god? Everybody was a babe. For him, it was like an upgrade of the world dude. It also gave him a fun verbal tick that helped him stand out. And knowing it annoyed somebody? Well, it just made him want to do it more. Even bad attention was still attention.

A Cheshire’s grin crawled across his face as his three Pokemon entered the field. The Barbaracle seemed the most prepared, its clawed hands curled into fists. “Here’s hoping.” He raised an invisible glass for a non-existent toast as the Dazzling Gleam ripped across the battlefield. Ozni let out a sharp, ear-splitting whistle. “Talk about a pint-sized powerhouse! That puppy has more gleam than a drag show!” He dropped his gaze to the three creatures beneath him. Please don’t embarrass daddy, babies.

“Soooo, What do you call these flying tin cans?” Oz was never big on Pokemon. They were mostly tools and only a few were worth getting to know.

The Barbaracle moves first. An Ancient Power tear gouges into the stones around them, giant boulders flying at the dark-type dragons in the sky. Metal plating falls away as these stones make contact. The Dodrio, meanwhile, charges into the fray with zero care for its wellbeing. Over and over, it lashes at the approaching horde with Drill Peck. The last to act, the Jynx backs away from the battle; she dislikes the idea of getting her hands dirty or bringing her mind anywhere near these steel-plated barbarians. After a moment, she throws out a Copy Cat.

Another Dazzling Gleam rips across the field as the ice type narrows its eyes.

As the area is swarmed, Oz again raises his voice. “You sure you wanna stay down there, babe?” He draws a thumb across his neck. “It’s a little neglect-ey on the safety-ey.”

cEYdmYNt

[newclass=.ozni] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.oznimain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.oznitag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.oznimain b] color: #7DE4FB; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.oznimain i] color: #5ADEFA; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.ozni u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #7DE4FB; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.ozni a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.oznipoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; ;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #7DE4FB;[/newclass][newclass=.oznitop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #7DE4FB;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 19:16:41 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

That was his reason? People had called her normally by name or her royal title, but to be called babe was a little odd. “Well, if you so insist… I would not stop you, Mr. Adebayo.” Her response still is a little icy, mainly because being called babe was an annoyance when one could call her by name. The Flutter Mane sees the group of Pokemon being commanded by the orange haired man drive back the Iron Jugulis until the robotic looking Hydreigons drop to the ground.[break][break]

When he asks what those flying tin cans were called, she gives her answer. “They’re called Iron Jugulis, a future Paradox version of our time’s Hydreigon.” And when the next wave of Paradox Pokemon come to the Iron Jugulis’ aid, a not too happy band of Slither Wing came to crawl towards them with their mouths shooting out Embers at the Pokemon stationed to protect the station.[break][break]

“I’ll get to higher ground then, so you don't have to worry much about me.” The royal Galarian diplomat sighs before she’ll move upward to a path that was next to the research station, so that the woman would stay away from the swarming Slither Wing. Sending out her Aegislash and shiny Polteageist, the two ghost type Pokemon come to help her Flutter Mane with a combination of Sacred Sword and Psychic. [break][break]

Grimhild takes this as a signal to use another round of Dazzling Gleam to support her spectral comrades. [break][break]

PcADL4at

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Roll total: 285

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
awards
232 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 14:53:18 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[attr="class","oznimain"]The CEO grinned down at the royal, the very picture of the Cheshire Cat. “Awwww, I didn’t take you for a softie.” The fact that she did not push him to stop amuses him. Mostly because it was so obvious she wanted to, and that he’d just dig his heels in if she tried. Annoyance was weakness—a potential wound to sink your teeth into. “What a doll,” Oz murmured offhandedly to the Pokemon beside him. The Arctozolt just clapped its little flippers.

“What the heck’s a—” Ozni starts to ask a question but pauses. “Nevermind. I got it.” Though the signal is weak his phone gets the job done. Blue eyes jump up to the flying monstrosities. After a moment, he shrugs. Their throats were awfully shiny. “Guess it fits.” Then, the dino bugs appear. A brow goes up as Ozni leans over the cliff to get a better look.

His eyes alight on a weird dip in the stone. Another one of those weird footprints. Not his problem though.

Now those things were cool. “OMG. Look at the babies! Talk about fluffy!” A squawk of alarm from his Arctozolt brings him back to the presence and the dragons above him. “Take them out, baby girl!” With a shrill noise, the genetic monstrosity summons a Rock Slide. Boulders slam into fragile wing joints as rocks fall around them.

Trusting his girl to handle things, Ozni grins. “Sounds like a plan, babe.” If she wasn’t so far away, he’d offer her a hand up. But he didn’t feel like getting that close. A Slither Wing slams into his Jynx like a battering ram. An empathetic wince punctuated his encouragement. “Don’t let him sass you like that, OOI!” Trying to shake off the blow, the ice-type rises woozily to her feet. Her eyes flare a blinding cerulean as she calls down a Blizzard on her opponents.

The other two Pokemon continue to push forward. The Dodrio hops from enemy to enemy, driving its teeth through glass panels with Drill Peck. That ugly hand thing, meanwhile, charges into the fray, its body suddenly pointed thanks to its Razor Shell.

PJAXG2ch

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 21:22:16 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

“If I was a softie…” She responds to the very annoying man like the bitter cold of the Crown Tundra’s snow. “I wouldn’t be taken seriously as a ruler for my people.” When she looks at how the Kalosian ambassador was doing now, he appeared to be a very effective man at his job. Elise had to try harder to fit the peerless ideal of a king for the Galarian people…even if they’ll throw proverbial stones at her for leaving the people behind to suffer back home.[break][break]

had ensured that she would feel the sharp sting of pain.[break][break]

Her Flutter Mane helps the man’s group of Pokemon with another group of Slither Wings came onto them. A bright Dazzling Gleam comes to blind and hurt the fighting type bugs as they stand on their feet. Grimhild focuses on covering for them with a move that affects the wild Paradox Pokemon their allies though she lets the other man’s Pokemon have their fights with them. [break][break]

OYDwNpA2

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Roll total: 422

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
awards
232 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 0:58:04 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[attr="class","oznimain"]Most ladies he knew would love being called soft. Some ancient people decided that was a compliment for the fairer sex. Which made sense. He definitely preferred something thick to a bunch of bony angles. But he didn’t seem too bothered by it. Ozni clapped his hands to his shoulders and faked a shiver. “Brrrrr! Someone’s frigid.” Something about this old money stuff rubbed him the wrong way. “And, if my people judged me like that, I’d fire them.”

To be speared the second you exposed vulnerability seemed more like a feral colony than a civilization. Apparently, these old school boors had missed the memo: hearts on sleeves were all the rage these days. Then again, she was Galarian. They weren’t exactly known for their warmth and openness.

He pumped his fist as the Barbaracle laid out one of the fuzzy guys. Then, cheered when the Jynx sang a quartet to sleep. “I’d say we’re winning, huh?” Then, he felt the hairs along his neck stand up. “Zolt!” He pivoted halfway toward the source of his ice-type’s alarm. “!?” Before he could turn, a vicious blow to his stomach sent him sprawling. Three heads loomed over him with eyes of technical rage.

Oz scrambles backward as his Arctozolt steps between them. Talk about a David and Goliath situation.

YkyK9LHa

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,336 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 20:12:42 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

While she wouldn’t fire any of her staff for judging like this, she’ll give a small quip to how he called her frigid. “You would not understand that I am in training to grow as a leader, so I have to take it very seriously.” As he talked about his employees, the ambassador responds with a huff. “In contrast to how you would treat them, I treat my staff nicely and won’t fire them if they judge me like this.”[break][break]

The Slither Wings go away when the attacks rain down onto their numbers from the man’s Pokemon and her Flutter Mane. Now, the other wave of Iron Jugulis start to avenge the fallen Slither Wings as the group try to attack the Flutter Mane first. A bright Dazzling Gleam comes to hurt the dark and flying type robotic Hydreigons and Grimhild makes sure that they won’t reach the royal Galarian ambassador while she’s here. [break][break]

eK4pMtog

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Roll total: 504

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Oz
He/Him
July 11
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
CEO of Adebayo Holdings
awards
232 posts
Ozni Adebayo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ozniadebayo
Ozni Adebayo
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 23:06:49 GMT
Ozni Adebayo Avatar
[attr="class","oznimain"]
At the talk of leadership, the CEO laughs. He’s been doing this stuff for ages—just as trained for it as she was. “Sounds like you’re pretty damn afraid of them.” Ozni is quick to fire back. His employees were treated like gold. But he didn’t act like they were the boss.

The Iron Jugulis seems pretty amused by ICEE. Or, well, as amused as a three-headed robot can. It doesn’t immediately move to attack. Instead, it leans in close and stares her down. “GRRROAAR!” It snarls in the teeny dinosaur’s face. With that breath emerges the threat of the future. It smells like a cheap mechanic’s shop—burnt oil and burnt rubber.

His Arctozolt doesn’t back down. Instead, she squares her tiny shoulders defiantly and roars back. Or, at least, she tries. It sounds more like a Spheal’s barking. “Good girl, Icee.” The CEO murmurs. It’s not that she’s intimidating (absolutely adorable in fact). But it’s drawing the thing’s attention away from him.

With shaking legs, Ozni pulls himself to his feet. He’s not sure what’s worth: the Chiquita banana lion or this guy. Both are pretty dang scary. Below, the sound of battling continues as the horde closes in. His three Pokemon fight back violently. The Arctozolt doesn’t notice. Instead, it takes a few unsteady steps back as Ozni slowly begins to crabwalk out of sight.

“Hey, Princess.” The man swallows. “A little help here?” He returns the expendables below. This bad-ass bitch wanted to lead a whole country. This skirmish was totally good practice.

For a minute, neither of the Pokemon blinks. Then, Oz breaks into a run. As the Iron Jugulis turns to give chase, Icee responds with a one-two combo. First, a Bolt Beak hits the dragon in its center. This tickling bids it to turn toward it and away from food. As its attention shifts the Arctozolt brings down a flurry of deadly, giant icicles.

Though these typically wouldn’t do much, the hit is a lucky one. The Dazzling Gleam catches it square in the jaw, shifting its body a foot to the left. One catches an auxiliary head at a perfect angle. It smashes through its eye and pierces it to the ground. This impromptu leash stops the beast from taking flight after Oz and hs motley crew.

4KawyoN|

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 23:45:54 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: