part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
GC EXCURSION: Beasts vs. Dragons
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 20:57:29 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It had been a while since they left King and Nomi. Her mind was still spinning from the interaction. There was hope in collaboration but seeds of doubt inexplicably sowed. Eva wasn’t typically a jealous person but she’d remained uncharacteristically quiet as they trekked deeper into the Great Chasm.

It was slow going, a thick tangle of brush. Eva clutched a data pad in her hands with the outline of a crude map, the product of several expedition teams that had ventured this far into the chasm. It needed detail, and completing. The research station they recently left pinged a glowing red on the tablet's face behind them, slipping further and further away, much to her delight.

The Iron Leaves’ SACRED SWORD made quick work of the thick vegetation, carving them a rather straight path towards their destination. Without looking up from the tablet, Eva finally spoke what was on her mind, “Did you know he was going to be there? Down here in the Chasm?”

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 23:37:28 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
freya is not in a good mood. in fact, freya is in a miserable, terrible mood. and freya in a good mood puts people on edge. freya in a bad mood is another thing entirely.

her mouth is puckered, almost like she's been sucking on a lemon. eva is uncharacteristically quiet and she willfully ignores it. hateful pain and anger wage war against each other. resentment at their situation has burrowed its way back to the surface to lap at the guilt spilling like magma from her heart. 

eva speaks up and she ducks under a dangerous display of crystals. 

"no," she says flatly. "he's not a rocket."

her brows knit. 

fuck.
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 6:58:13 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maomao"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","border"]
[attr="class","lyric"]YOU'LL BE THE RUIN OF ME, WON'T YOU?

[attr="class","textbody"]
[attr="class","quotee"] [break]
believe [break]
in a black romance [break]
the wolves sleep best in darkness

[player]https://file.garden/ZYU948Fgsgr29bBw/prodigal.mp3[/player]

[break][break] may not be a Rocket, but is.

[break][break] There are very few people that are as deathly loyal to the cause as the admin is, which has been proven time and time again. His body is littered with wounds that are patchwork reminder of his devotion to the cause — to the organization — even to the point that years of resentment and anger slide away if it means that Rocket will prevail.

[break][break] Rocket will come first. It must.

[break][break] Yet because of that old dream, foreign influence had melted away the mettle of his ideals. Back in a time best forgotten, Rocket and League had slid away; the family that once had sequestered Jayden into safety had then become a thing of the past.

[break][break] Years of suffering and torment were healed by new family, revealing shiny armor beneath it's surface as a different family crest was been borne in it's wake. Ballonea. Galar. The stories of two ancient dragons lost in the midst of a war.

[break][break] Eyes of frigid sapphire gleam out at the grassy landscape of the Giant Chasm, flying in on his ROARING MOON. Winter-tousled hair flusters behind a warming wind, as the sound of gliding wings echo across the empty gorge.

[break][break] "I see someone down below. Right there."

[break][break] It is not Ting Lu.

[break][break] It is not FEAR.

[break][break] It is HER.

[break][break] It is not even the Cursed's HATE that drives him. No, the fierce growl of the creature beneath him is entirely his own — searing and furious as it roars down upon the unsuspecting Leaguers.

[break][break] "QUEEN OF DRAGONS, FREYA MORNINGSTAR."

[break][break] "YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE."

[break][break] What was the Circhester Queen doing within these walls?

[break][break] It doesn't matter.

[break][break] They attack.

[break][break] Flames belch down below in a rivulet of red, scorching the grass beneath .

[break][break]

D3sRLzNA [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".maomao"] --accent: #7F6779; [/newclass]
[newclass=".maomao"] width: 480px; margin: 0px auto; background: #111; padding-bottom: 10px; position: relative; overflow: hidden; } .maomao b { font-family: Poppins; color: var(--accent); } .maomao i { color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: 0.5px; } .maomao a { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/10px 'Playfair Display'!important; font-weight:600!important; } .maomao:hover .pkmnlist { left: 0px; transition: 1.5s all; } .maomao .pkmnlist { position: absolute; left: -50px; width: 50px; top: 5px; transition: 1.5s all; } .maomao .pkmnlist img { margin-top: -10px; height: 45px; filter: grayscale(1); } .maomao .pkmnlist img:hover { filter: none !important; } .maomao .top { height: 250px; margin: 0px auto; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/02/6c/e0/026ce08459bb4fe642c90c0bb0188a80.jpg); filter:grayscale(0); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 30%; } .maomao .lyric { font: 12px/15px 'Playfair Display'; text-align: center; color: #999; letter-spacing: 10px; padding: 0px 30px; } .maomao:hover .lyric span { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; font-weight:bold; } .maomao .border { background-color: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.8); padding: 10px 0px 5px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom: 2px solid #333; } .maomao .textbody { margin: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 12.5px/15px 'Roboto'; text-align: justify; color: #ddd; letter-spacing: 0.5px; padding: 30px 50px 10px; border: 1px solid #222; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2); position:relative; } .maomao .oocbox { padding-top:5px; font:11px/11px 'Roboto'; text-align:center; border-top:1px solid #222; margin-top:20px; letter-spacing:10px; } .maomao .oocbox a { font-family: Playfair Display!important; color: #444!important; font-weight: bold; padding-left: 10px; font-weight:600!important; } .maomao .bottom { background-color: var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; opacity: 0.5; height: 20px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".maomao .quotee"] text-align:center; font-family:Playfair Display; text-transform:lowercase; border-bottom:1px solid #1d1d1d; padding-bottom:10px; margin-top:-20px; margin-bottom:5px; } .maomao .quotee i { color:#eee; letter-spacing:1.5px; font:italic 10px/8px 'Playfair Display';[/newclass]

[newclass=.maomao .audiojs]background: #1e1e1e; color: #aaa; border: 1px solid #2a2a2a; margin-bottom: -10px; border-radius: 3px;/newclass]
[newclass=.maomao .audiojs .progress]background: #786477;[/newclass]

[newclass=".maomao .animegif"] background-image: url(https://realtimevfx.com/uploads/default/original/2X/0/0542869d047996c76d34837a69eebe331fa99ac3.gif); height: 150px; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto; background-position: center; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 7:38:08 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

This was a reprisal of an old song, one the two women down below had danced with her many times before. The dragoness who'd rain fire at the intruders that dared to infringe of her domain. The peacekeeper who sought to banish the chaos of ruinous forces from a still-healing region.[break][break]

Throughout it all, Elisabeth's role remained the same. The setting changed, the opponents' allies changed, but this stayed the same: she didn't have the loyalty of her companion to their mutual cause, but only loyalty to herself.[break][break]

That seed of selfishness was enough to flourish into a venom all on its own.[break][break]

would recognize the dragon that followed her as Jayden's Roaring Moon carried her into battle: a golden Naganadel, one whose piercing cry released a DRAGON PULSE that rippled throughout the vicinity with its shattering decibel.[break][break]

Elisabeth's sight wasn't focused on it, however, or the Pokemon that faced them, or even the man at her side.[break][break]

Her eyes burned a bright ochre, bright as the Tablets of Ruin that seared in a vengeful testament against the two women down below -- women whose names it had etched upon itself in eternal bitterness and fury.[break][break]

Ting Lu could wait.[break][break]

6alXnYB9

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2024 23:46:38 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Freya’s response caught her off guard and as a result, she faltered, missing a step over a jutting tera crystal shard that made her tumble forward with a small cry. She looked rather clumsy having to flail her arms around and catch herself on another, sharper, piece of rock that left a shallow cut in her palm that flared red, “Not a Roc- ?!”

The Professor was about to chastise Freya for the statement, frustrated that she didn’t see the reality of it. He was actively working with Rocket, that was clear by following around the Head Scientist as an assignment. Unfortunately, her words were cut short by the bellow of anger above them.

Called to action, the thought immediately dissolved in her mind and the Iron Leaves acted without command, raising a QUICK GUARD that saved the women from the burning flames and dragon’s fury, “Who the hell-?!” Eva didn’t recognize the man but the woman . . . “Ugh, Elisabeth,” she growled, between clenched teeth, GRUDGES rising like a king tide.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2024 0:09:59 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
she's not in the mood to argue. she's not in the mood to deal with many of her emotions, quite frankly, but that doesn't stop her from reflexively lurching forward when eva slips. defending king's honor isn't going to be an easy task, especially when he's made it so fucking difficult for her right now. 

it's almost a relief when the skies break open and an achingly familiar, thundering voice booms down at them. 

gold eyes spark with something primal. the draconid fire inside of her alights in earnest and calcifer is underneath her in an instant, wings flared. the fire splits around them and she stares toothily up through the embers, growl rising in her own throat. 

"cal, give us cover." smoke pours out from the charizard's maw, making her eyes smart. she tugs up her red cowl and unsheathes the sword at her hip. a twirl of her wrist, passed to her opposite hand, and the weapon shifts into a bow.

she lingers, tongue-tied, but decades of love lost have taught her that they don't need words. eva will have her back, no matter what. 

an arrow sails out of the cloud of smoke and detonates. behind it, calcifer comes out swinging at the roaring moon - vodnik, memories whisper.
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2024 7:43:58 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

That accursed bow.[break][break]

Elisabeth would recognize it anywhere, and the sight of it being strung with arrows sent irrational rage and HATRED flowing through her -- intensifying the GRUDGE that the sight of the dragoness had already kindled within her.[break][break]

It would take several seconds too long to realize, however, that she was not the target of this particular missile.[break][break]

"Watch yourself, Cross!" Elisabeth shouted, and her Naganadel took swift action, diving forward with a SLUDGE WAVE that sought to push back the detonated arrow with its own thick mass of noxious fluid.[break][break]

It had the secondary effect of raining down acid on the two women and their Pokemon below, seeking to eat through whatever exposed flesh it might land upon.[break][break]

They'd have to see how well 's QUICK GUARD held.[break][break]

cUzo9JH9

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 2:31:49 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maomao"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","border"]

believe [break]

[break][break] The Scorned calls for him, her words belaying a warning that comes a second too late.

[break][break] But it's not needed.

[break][break] Vodnik is not afraid.

[break][break] Emotion tugs him forward — old memories that drag him through clouds of smoke and explosion, just as the arrow detonates amongst 's poisonous sludge. Ice fractures in the air, forming a split-second barrier, the last-minute shield shattering into a cascade of icy rain and poison that scatters across the verdant landscape as they hurtle through the air. Once more, the Roaring Moon roars with finality, its void-black eyes ablaze with fury as it slashes down with a BREAKING SWIPE towards the queen of yonder.

[break][break] 'Bring her,' his guttural snarls seem to say. The words that won't dare to mark the air. 'Bring her to me.'

[break][break] Millenia has already separated them. He won't let a human's futile war stop them from meeting once more.

[break][break] "Yield!" the Cursed shouts, bringing back his swordhand. In it flashes a frozen sword and he slashes it powerfully towards the bright-red cowl. It clangs against the barrier with ferocity, with enough passion to shatter 's quickly constructed barrier.

[break][break]

AUMftHl1 [break]
TOTAL: [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".maomao"] width: 480px; margin: 0px auto; background: #111; padding-bottom: 10px; position: relative; overflow: hidden; } .maomao b { font-family: Poppins; color: var(--accent); } .maomao i { color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: 0.5px; } .maomao a { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/10px 'Playfair Display'!important; font-weight:600!important; } .maomao:hover .pkmnlist { left: 0px; transition: 1.5s all; } .maomao .pkmnlist { position: absolute; left: -50px; width: 50px; top: 5px; transition: 1.5s all; } .maomao .pkmnlist img { margin-top: -10px; height: 45px; filter: grayscale(1); } .maomao .pkmnlist img:hover { filter: none !important; } .maomao .top { height: 250px; margin: 0px auto; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/02/6c/e0/026ce08459bb4fe642c90c0bb0188a80.jpg); filter:grayscale(0); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 30%; } .maomao .lyric { font: 12px/15px 'Playfair Display'; text-align: center; color: #999; letter-spacing: 10px; padding: 0px 30px; } .maomao:hover .lyric span { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; font-weight:bold; } .maomao .border { background-color: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.8); padding: 10px 0px 5px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom: 2px solid #333; } .maomao .textbody { margin: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 12.5px/15px 'Roboto'; text-align: justify; color: #ddd; letter-spacing: 0.5px; padding: 30px 50px 10px; border: 1px solid #222; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2); position:relative; } .maomao .oocbox { padding-top:5px; font:11px/11px 'Roboto'; text-align:center; border-top:1px solid #222; margin-top:20px; letter-spacing:10px; } .maomao .oocbox a { font-family: Playfair Display!important; color: #444!important; font-weight: bold; padding-left: 10px; font-weight:600!important; } .maomao .bottom { background-color: var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; opacity: 0.5; height: 20px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".maomao .quotee"] text-align:center; font-family:Playfair Display; text-transform:lowercase; border-bottom:1px solid #1d1d1d; padding-bottom:10px; margin-top:-20px; margin-bottom:5px; } .maomao .quotee i { color:#eee; letter-spacing:1.5px; font:italic 10px/8px 'Playfair Display';[/newclass]

[newclass=.maomao .audiojs]background: #1e1e1e; color: #aaa; border: 1px solid #2a2a2a; margin-bottom: -10px; border-radius: 3px;/newclass]

[newclass=".maomao .animegif"] background-image: url(https://realtimevfx.com/uploads/default/original/2X/0/0542869d047996c76d34837a69eebe331fa99ac3.gif); height: 150px; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto; background-position: center; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 4:55:51 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Freya was on the move before Eva could even comprehend what was happening. The world blurred in a hazy black SMOKESCREEN and instinct flared like a bright light. Eva moved, lunging for cover outside of the QUICK GUARD that held strong as the poison and ice rained down from above. It was the relentless and hate fueled strike of ’s sword that made the barrier shatter. A strike meant for Freya.

“Lia! Freya!”

Eva called out in a burst of panic. The Iron Leaves’ figure shuttered in space, flashing like a glitch before being replaced by Freya and her dragon: ALLY SWITCH. It left the Iron Leaves vulnerable to a strike from which it attempted to parry with a SACRED SWORD of its own, but it was likely too late.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2024 17:50:54 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
there are so many who don't remember those harrowing years spent in a timesick universe. jayden cross' memory is another epitaph scored into her journal, marked with blood and spilled ink. if she hadn't lost so much already, she may have found more room to mourn him.

in that instant where eva pulls her back, where her atoms are broken down and reconstructed, she is brought outside of herself. she is made to see his smile, the weight off his shoulders, a crown set neatly upon his brow.

don't you remember, eva? don't you remember how he loved us?

a ball at her hip wrenches itself open. even if the professor doesn't, her roaring moon does. calcifer is drawn back in a beam of red light. the smokescreen is thinning. blue scales shimmer to elisabeth's right. she can't give elisa an opportunity to strike while eva is engaged. 

crackling electricity sizzles from melusine's maw as she attempts to bite down on the naganadel's wing. 
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 2:59:01 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

Memories of a distant dream didn't chain Elisabeth in the same way. The present consumed her altogether too much, and she'd reveled in denying the pain of her own past as it was.[break][break]

When the second ROARING MOON approached, it did not engage Jayden's dragon. It targeted Elisabeth's own.[break][break]

Sharp teeth sank into golden sinew and ivory bone, and her Naganadel howled in indignation. This was the tactical skill that Elisabeth had learned to equate with the dragoness -- deflecting her attention when was open and vulnerable to attack.[break][break]

Irritation shifted to a flash of sudden calculation, a hypothesis beginning to form.[break][break]

This wasn't typical warfare where one soldier defended their side, was it? Between the way had leapt in front of the councilwoman, and how quickly the the latter had moved to distract from the Head Scientist...[break][break]

"Cross," she murmured to her companion, patient as the mentor he believed her to be, while a sly smile spread across her lips. "Look how they throw themselves before us to defend one another. Perhaps they reveal their own weakness."[break][break]

She prayed he could hear her, knowing the voices of Chien-pao remained loud with HATRED in his ears.[break][break]

Regardless of his acknowledgement, she tested that theory with a vengeful DRAGON PULSE that blasted into the Roaring Moon's hide, spitefully blowing back against both the Naganadel and its foe.[break][break]

nYhb7O2P

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2024 4:26:12 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","maomao"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","border"]

believe [break]

[break][break] Glass shatters upon the sword's impact, turning protective light into shards of crystal that splinter in the air, spread thin as Jayden's sword swings. Rather than cleave it's intended victim, , the attack finds purchase onto plates of unnatural steel and metal. Blue eyes gleam with frustration as his sword strikes an IRON LEAVES unfortunate to be found in it's path.

[break][break] The SACRED SWORD sings, clashing against the HATEFUL sword, potentially leaving even the paradox pokemon prey to the wrathful emotion that leaks off the Avatar in waves.

through touch or aura, he can instill feelings of hatred in others in order to fuel himself. this effect, however, is temporary.

His grip on the hilt of his sword tightens, turning to find the sight of that red cowl, the one that forcibly brought him back to memories better left hidden. He runs towards both and , preparing to swing again, only to hesitate at the sound of his mentor's voice.

[break][break] 'Perhaps they reveal their own weakness.'

[break][break] If his own weakness didn't show first.

[break][break] The moment that Melusine is brought into the air, Vodnik twists away from both duchesses and instead towards his target of origin. 'Melusine.'

[break][break] The Roaring Moon searches for another, full of nothing but snarling teeth and a life long-past. Of the bond that ties. There is nothing that will keep him from her in this lifetime, nothing, and it is with that power that drags him to the front of that stray DRAGON PULSE, a roar of agony pulled from his lungs as he takes the brunt of the attack.

[break][break] "Vodnik," the Human hisses, but Vodnik pays no mind. The plights of humans are of no concern to him as he twists back around, baneful yellow seeking that of his sister.

[break]

8lppAxrw [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2024 5:07:07 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The paradox pokemon may have parried the Rocket’s hateful sword, but the aura is something intangible, impossible to fend off without warning. It strikes the beast like a shock wave from a Manectric. The hate is almost paralyzing. The beast’s digital, crimson eyes glitch out for a moment. A deeper red takes their place.

Fury is all they can feel and a rampage is what comes next. Their slender hooves pound into the ground, rearing and bellowing a robotic cry. Theri cranial horn swoops down, slashing out PSYBLADE after PSYBLADE in a flurry of pink energy everywhere but nowhere in particular all at once.

One strikes the tree behind Eva, sending her sprawling across the ground to avoid decapitation, “Thalia! Get a hold of yourself!” she reached for the paradox’s pokeball, just in case she becomes a true danger to everyone.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 2:26:09 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
dragons are not sympathetic when they are hatchlings. salamence in particular grow with their siblings until their egg horns fall off; and then the males fight until the other has been torn limb from limb, devoured to bolster the victor. it's an uncommon practice nowadays, among dragon breeders. 

freya's family was no exception to this, but her father's most prized salamence were raised with the old traditions in mind. 

but vodnik and melusine are a different story altogether. they came from the mist fully formed, but their bond is that of kol, unshakeable and unbreakable. she hadn't remembered before. not until she poured over her journals and took blood to pen and thought remember, remember, remember again

they lay with each other in a meadow and watch the clouds roll by. and they ask each other, at the end of all of this and all of everything, will they find their way back? will things change? will it matter?

vodnik snarls in pain and freya is snapped back to the flurry of teeth and claw and wing and the hateful, resentful sneering of their adversaries. through the amalgamation of limbs, charged with different types of energy, she spies eva and though she knows she can hold her own, she urges melusine to disengage. 

and instead her dragon bellows in frustration and anger, teeth wriggling against the hide of the naganadel that dare strike her brother, wings flared as she calls the storm to her aid.
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 4:32:13 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

She didn't understand whatever it was that played out between the two dragons. What she did understand was that was failing to handle it.[break][break]

As sympathetic as she was of the admin's difficulties with his Avatarship, this sympathy did not translate to his inability to control his own Pokemon. The HATRED of one Ruinous Beast enraged the GRUDGES of the other, and she snapped at him, "Are you the trainer or the trained? Regain mastery over your Pokemon, or retreat."[break][break]

She had no interest in being sabotaged by her own side.[break][break]

Her Naganadel, on the brink of expiration, shimmered in out with a U-turn to be replaced with a Dragalge. A TWISTER soundly spiraled out in the hopes of pushing the enemy forces back, blunting their approach.[break][break]

"We are not positioned for a victory," she hissed back, furious at having lost their previous footing. "This is your responsibility to fix, not mine."[break][break]

Palpable bitterness seeped in her reply, heavy with resentment.[break][break]

r9497zzi

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]