Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
The Border EJ #3: Shadowbringer Edition [Wilds]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 19:47:32 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Why was the beast still there? What was it after?[break][break]

Those were the questions that ran in her mind because this thing was still standing there even after the Kommo-o and Calyrex attacked it. Fear still runs through her spine, but she doesn’t show it. An ambassador who was the ruler for her country and people needed to be strong, infallible, and above all, an ideal leader.[break][break]

After the Boomburst came from the Kommo-o, another Energy Ball comes from the High King. Elise could feel her body becoming a little strange. As if her very soul wanted to detach itself for a purpose that she doesn’t know what it is.[break][break]

This place appeared to be an underworld for souls. Johtonian culture in Ecruteak City really were greatly interested in what happened in the afterlife.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Setting up for prompt 27 briefly detach from your body or bodies in order to accomplish a task using your spirit body or bodies.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 19:59:11 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
While Jack kept an eye on the two Pokémon that were trying to drive off the moose-headed bowl monster (with little success), he couldn’t help but notice… wait.

Why was he feeling dizzy all of a sudden? Was… was staying out here too long getting to him, too?

The shrieking noise that came from his Kommo-o meant something; that the spectral ‘bowl monster’ had finally given up due to the loud noise and—

Holy shit what was going on now?!

He could feel the brush of cold running through his body; was there something else in the air now?!

More over… why did it feel like they were being watched, again?!

+
+ laying groundwork for prompt 05: help the spirit of a person or pokemon pass on.

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 20:15:18 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

And soon after she has that feeling, her soul detaches from her body. The Dusk Ball that she carried with one hand falls to the ground and her Marshadow gets free to see what’s going on. Blinking eyes from the ghost type Pokemon watch the beast retreat from being pelted by attacks and the female Marshadow began to pay attention to what’s going on the other being that was watching them.[break][break]

Elise too sees what her new Marshadow sees. The other being that was watching both Jack and herself was an apparition.[break][break]

“Is that…?” Elise questions as the ambassador in her spirit body comes over to see the other spirit. “Mother?” A feeling of sadness washes over the Galarian royal. Getting over her mother’s death had not been easy and she feels the warm hug coming from the apparition of her mother that came to embrace her closely.[break][break]

“Do you need help?” A question came from the purple-haired royal diplomat when she lets go of the deceased Johtonian woman in her traditional Johtonian kimono.[break][break]

She’ll see the nod come from her mother.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Doing prompt 27 briefly detach from your body or bodies in order to accomplish a task using your spirit body or bodies.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 20:23:18 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
“Wha—WHOA!” he would exclaim the moment he realized just what was going on as his companion’s physical body suddenly collapsed—luckily his Absol was close enough to catch them on her back while he squinted into the pervading gloom.

“H-hey… can you hear me?!” he would call out; the fog thickening because—what was up with that, why couldn’t he see anything? Was there something going on that he wasn’t aware of?!

He could still feel the very cold brushes touching him here and there—all the hairs on the back of his neck were standing up on end like there was no tomorrow, it was absolutely terrifying.

“Hey…?” he would call out, looking around and standing guard in case that bowl-headed monster decided to sneak up on them once more while they were at their most vulnerable.

+
+ he can only guess what’s happening to his companion because all he can see is a very thick FOG obscuring what she’s going through

[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 20:47:33 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

A fog appears when the ambassador in spirit form tries to look at her other companion though now the attention is focused on the apparition of her late mother. The Marshadow that the royal caught would stand guard in case that vestigal spirit of the bowl deer came back to attack then. [break][break]

“I need you to help me move on.”[break][break]

Those were the words that her mother says…in a soft and gentle voice. Kind and loving as Elise remembered it.[break][break]

A nod came from the ambassador as she wiped her tears. “I understand, Mother.” Elise knows that her mother wanted peace to herself and to move on from this world. Not lingering in the material plane like the ghost Pokemon that the older Johtonian spirit medium cared for. “And Mother? I love you so much and wish you a happy and safe journey to passing on. I will always carry your legacy as a spirit channeler with the rest of my ghost Pokemon.”[break][break]

The ghost of her mother closes her eyes and replies back like a loving mother would. “I love you too, dear. Good-bye…” [break][break]

And in a moment, her mother’s spiritual body disappears in a swarm of white ghostly Butterfree. Elise can feel her soul coming back to her body as she prepares to wake up.[break][break]

When Jack shakes her awake, the diplomat jots awake from her seemingly endless slumber. “Sorry, I was out for a while.” An apology came while she looks over to the Marshadow and her Calyrex while the fog disappears. “Is that deer with the bowl on its head still there?”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Doing prompt 05 help the spirit of a person or pokemon pass on.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 20:53:39 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
It was like a light switch had been flicked—one moment he could feel all those cold presences near him; and the next the fog had swirled away; sucked off somewhere else—

While his Kommo-o stood guard, he would hurriedly approach his Absol and quickly help their companion up.

“What—what happened out there, you just fainted when I saw you!” he would exclaim; the worry curling into his voice the longer this went on.

“It was like something cut your strings and then, bam, fog… did you go somewhere?”

Little did he know that there was another pair of eyes watching him from the shadows as well; while his Kommo-o was too dense to notice it, for some reason Cordy the Absol started snarling again in a seemingly random direction.

+
+ something is watching him from the shadows!!!

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 21:05:36 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

“It turns out that my soul was separated out of my body for a task I have to do.” Elise explains to Jack when Cordy helps her up and she’s able to stand on her two feet again. “It was to help the spirit of my late mother pass on from here to the afterlife.”[break][break]

The hair stands on the back of her neck when she feels that something else is watching her white-haired companion. Elise isn’t sure what, but it might be the return of that deer again…[break][break]

While she tries to watch for the spirit of the bowl head deer, her Calyrex takes note of the other pair of eyes watching Jack from the shadows. Charles only watches the moving shadow with eyes in seeing what it’s doing.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – N/A

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON May 8, 2024 19:53:56 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
Maybe there was good reason why Absol were known and preferred companions of whose who dealt with the supernatural—or how to fend off the supernatural, all things considered.

Either way, he would look at Cordy like she’d lost her shit, eyebrows raised before realizing that there was another pair of eyes in his shadow!

“Wha—” he exclaimed as the little spectral sneaky thief rose up and out of said shadow and then seemingly vanished—only to come in clanging hard on his Kommo-o a few moments later!

“Whoa, what was that?!” he exclaimed as the Absol quickly swung her head horn around and attempted to bash right into the little monster that had now come charging at them with a Spectral Thief attack!

The Kommo-o,, on the other hand, was too stunned to move and therefore stood there while the Marshadow and the Absol traded many, many blows between each other—

He then noticed for some reason, she was tiring out and the Marshadow looked fresh as a daisy.

What the hell was up with that?!

“Be careful!” he would warn his Absol as the two would keep going at it for several more minutes; before a last-minute Sucker Punch from the Absol (who was very close to toppling over) finally sent the Marshadow reeling!

“Come back here!” he would yell as he chased after the spectral disaster.

+
+ setting up to catch Marshadow on next post

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,370 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON May 8, 2024 20:01:42 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

His Absol was definitely losing her shit over the other pair of eyes that watched her master. When the first Spectral Thief attack comes from the shadow, Elise recognizes that the pair of eyes was a Marshadow too. Though she had already caught hers, she needed to help Jack get a hold of that thing before it made any more surprise attacks on his Pokemon.[break][break]

“Psychic and hold it down if you must.” The ambassador gives her command to her shard Calyrex when the head of the hare king glows light green. A blue glow attempts to surround the shadowy Pokemon while her newly caught Marshadow sinks into the ground in a Shadow Sneak.[break][break]

The shadow of the ghost Pokemon tries to sneak up on the other one in the attempt to attack it from behind after Cordy Sucker Punched the wild Marshadow!

TAGS [break]
NOTES – N/A

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON May 9, 2024 20:17:14 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
Much tempted as his Kommo-o was to use Boomburst to spook the infernal little Marshadow, something held him back from doing so—and therefore the Alolan dual-type stood there, watching dumbfounded as the Absol continued to paw and chase after the Marshadow who was attempting to make an escape bid!

“Oh, no! You’re not getting away to cause any more trouble!” he would all but yell as he quickly pulled out a Dusk Ball and popped it to full size—never mind if the Marshadow attempted to hit onion-head the Calyrex while it was being held down—

One more wild swing from the Absol in the form of a Night Slash would help seal the deal as he literally pitched the empty Dusk Ball like a baseball and attempted to smack the Marshadow upside the head as the red beam of light came in for the capture attempt…

“Th—thanks for the assist,” he would heave her way as he fell on his ass in the misty gloom; watching as the Dusk Ball shook once, twice…

And a loud ‘click’ echoed throughout the area.

+
+ Marshadow catch attempt !!!