Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,212 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
Tager? I barely know her! [gym]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 11:20:00 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]
@tag

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle]
DON’T STOP ME NOW

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

Crazy how much things can change, huh?” Dewford’s sheriff asks its new gym leader. Tsubaki’s tenure officially starts in May, and her training brings them to Lilycove. Spring will soon visit Hoenn. With it comes the end of an incessant cold spell. They sit on the beach, close to a battle pitch, waiting on . [break][break]
Feels like forever since we met on that cruise ship.” For her, it’s been a year. For him, more than twenty. Galar weighs heavy on his mind. Looking up at a clear blue horizon, it still looks strange to him. For so long, the sky he remembers was tinted a sickly purple. That could still be their whole world, if they’re not careful. [break][break]
Think you’re ready to take Lam on? I’ll be backing you up. All part of an official gym inspection, of course.” That was the excuse he gave for coming along. Another badge for his collection, a rare chance to battle alongside Tsubaki, and it looks like he’s doing his job. What more could a man want?

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
990 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 1:45:04 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu4"]
[attr="class","star1tsu4"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu4"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu4"]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]"C'mon, don't get all sappy now. You're gonna ruin the mood." [break][break]

Baki complains, soaking in the atmosphere. A beach cold enough you've gotta bundle up. Deserted. Cloudy skies, cold winds. It suits her feelings about this city after the tourney. There's a foreboding in the atsmophere. All the battling, the dynergy dispersed into the air, and the sea looks the same deep blue as ever. Almost as blue as her. But you can tell just by looking at it, something's changed.[break][break]

It's hungry. Famished. It'll steal your life in a moment, greedily swallow you if you surrender yourself to it. There's no coexisting with the sea in wintertime. Ironically, they're seaside to prove to it exactly how to coexist with another, as if the sea's forgot. This'll be a demonstration, then...[break][break]

"I'm ready. Always am."[break][break]

That was rule number one. Be ready to battle at all times. Saved her life a few times. Helped her get one over on someone else a few more. That life's finished now, but that single rule... it's hard to forget. A lifetime under fire, and it'd be hard for anyone to forget.[break][break]

"Question is... how ready are you, Mister E4? You ain't gonna steal my thunder, are you?"
[break][break]
Always the least qualified in the room. Or on the beach. Sorry, figure of speech. But despite the resume of Navy and Lam, she's weighing her own capabilities in her mind, seein' just how much of a dead weight she could possibly be.[break][break]

[attr="class","star3tsu4"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu4"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu4"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4 img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,498 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 17:25:51 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] And on the docket next- familiar faces. moreso than , but they're still a recognizable pair. With Peaches in tow, along with a couple more pokeballs clipped to his belt, Lam makes his way out to the pitch to meet them.[break][break]

For Navy, it's a bit of a rematch, as well as a chance for Lam to observe more of the E4's technique before he finally sets aside the time to actually challenge the group of Hoenn's elite. As for Tsubaki, he's more than a little curious. Will her battling style be as spirited as her temper had been at the summit held not terribly long ago?[break][break]

Or will it reflect some other facet of her personality?[break][break]

But above all, the evaluation in complementary battling and technique. Though Lam already has the sense that they'll mesh well with one another's tactics. He can tell from the way they sit facing the cold, unyielding stretch of ocean. Shoulder to shoulder, companionable.[break][break]

He almost feels bad to disturb the unspoken weight, jostling the balance by nature of being a third party.[break][break]

His psyduck is not so hesitant, and she waddles herself up alongside and plops herself down with a pssssy of greeting.[break][break]

"It's good at makin' ya contemplative, huh?" Lam himself offers, his own eyes drifting out over the blue expanse. It was the same in Alola, with the ocean all around, but he watches it more now than he ever did in childhood. More than ever, any unsettled, angry currents that stir feel like ill portents, even if they taper out before they hit the shore.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- sorry for the wait, we're rollin now![break]
- wahoo!

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#83B130;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,212 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 13:14:40 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

@tag

DON’T STOP ME NOW

Mmm…” His response to Tsubaki’s last teasing jab is genuine contemplation. Running a hand through his beard, Navy looks out to the sea and thinks. King isn’t one of his heavy hitters. He found the Nidoking last year when the tyke was only a Nidoran. [break][break]
He’s quietly evolved under Shuwen’s tutelage, one of a handful of students his Fighting Master has trained. A juvenile Nidoking is still a Nidoking, so Navy thinks it will all work out. Besides, Tsubaki and King need the experience. [break][break]
King’s green, but he’ll do fine. Kinda weird to use him, given the brand I’m going for, but we need to have Pokémon that can work well together.” His further tactical analysis is interrupted by a Psyduck that is as enthusiastic as they are cute. Navy would never train one himself, but he can see the appeal. [break][break]
Nothin’ like the sea to make a guy’s mind wander. Weird. It was right there when I lived in Slateport, but it just seems…different here, and down in Dewford.” A small laugh escapes him as he stands up. “Probably ‘cause there’s less stuff polluting the water.” Cracking his knuckles, his eyes turn to the pitch. [break][break]
Let’s get started. King’s dying to get some exercise.

notes about this post

[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
990 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 1:27:16 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]Far be it for her to reprimand the man for getting in his own head. [break][break]

She'd more often than not surrendered to it herself, gotten lost in her doldrums. Navy was all action. He needed the chance to stop and think. To meditate. That he was getting this opportunity to be contemplative and sentimental now, using a pokemon that he'd had almost no history with... she was all but certain that wasn't a coincidence. [break][break]

A great master of wabi sabi once said, simplicity allows one to appreciate the essence of things. [break][break]

Without that history, Navy was doing just that. Seeing this novel experience as it was - for the first time. [break][break]

"No sea's the same. Every time the tide comes in and out, it's a different ocean. And, a different shore."[break][break]

Baki gives a smile as if to congratulate herself on that. With that, she takes a ball in hand and tosses out her Nidoqueen. Far from the green King at her side, this drill had pierced a good number of foes. Scars from her battles litter her body. Her experience shines in her narrow eyes. [break][break]

Seems like just yesterday she'd been rescued as a fledgeling nidoran, nursed back to health and put to work in the Saffron underground. She'd grown strong fighting the League. Now she was testing her strength against them in a different manner. [break][break]

"No matter how much experience you've got... gotta approach it like it's your first fight."[break][break]

Kigiku roars to the skies in agreement with that. She eyes the nidoking at her side with little concern, and then turns to the Psyduck and the Clefairy, offering them even less. [break][break]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,498 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 16:43:34 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] "I know what you mean," Lam replies easily as he waits for the challengers to finish gathering themselves. "It's easy to forget how consistent the ocean is in a place like Slateport, where everything's moving all the time."[break][break]

His nose wrinkles, "And the pollution doesn't help too, yeah."[break][break]

He moves across the court, taking to his side with practiced ease. A clefairy soon joins the psyduck, the tips of her ears a bright emerald. The pair of them look pint-sized as a matching nidoking and queen take the opposite end. But these two have never lacked for moxie. Especially Peaches, who takes the foreground and flexes her arms (nevermind the plap plap plap her webbed feet make against the sandy turf.)[break][break]

"A natural pair!" Lam chimes as he eyes the two dual-types, "hope they gel well!" The nidoqueen in particular looks like a seasoned fighter - but there's wisdom in Tsubaki's words. Any match can be like the first, especially if one isn't used to a new teammate.[break][break]

No two outcomes exactly the same.[break][break]

Cleo totters up alongside the psyduck, small paws clapping together. The soft glow of an added boon alights around the clefairy's teammate - her FRIEND GUARD shoring up defenses so long as she is there to provide her loyalty.[break][break]

Both take up a fighting stance against the much larger set of nidos - likely a bit of a humorous sight. Neither spring into action just yet, though. Lam looks across the pitch to the two challengers, flashing a thumbs up. "First move's all yours."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- clefairy's friend guard activates[break]
- first moves go to you!

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#83B130;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Navy
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
I'd go through hell
to hold your hand
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
awards
3,212 posts
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Michael Navidson
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2024 2:37:23 GMT
Michael Navidson Avatar
[nospaces]

@tag

DON’T STOP ME NOW

First move’s ours, huh? You’re a bigger man than me, playing fair after going through my challenge.” Navy cracks his knuckles, looking between Tsubaki, Lam, and their gathered Pokemon. Some might say the match-up’s unfair, but he’s learned to never underestimate an opponent. Clefairies are deadly, and Psyducks can move mountains with their minds if you piss one off just right.[break][break]
Alright, Baki. King and I’ll focus on one. You grab the other for now.” With a nod towards King, he points at Cleo. He’s picked his target.[break][break]
King, who doesn’t have many options for long-range attacks, roars his agreement. Charging across the pitch, his massive body sways back and forth. He doesn’t have much occasion to run. The exercise will do him good, even if it leaves him slower than an apex specimen would be.[break][break]
Get a good jab in!” King listens, and so he tries to obey. King swipes at Cleo with his barbed tail, a poison jab to get this party started.

notes about this post

Navy has Nidoking try and land a poison jab on Clefairy.

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
990 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 2:19:28 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]Baki looks at the man dangerously. If fights in the underground of that gilded city had taught her anything, you always press the advantage. It's odd, even a year and twenty detached from that world, to see people treat battling as a sporting event involving manners and conduct, rather than something born of necessity, out of sheer ruthlessness, the urgent need for survival. [break][break]

He doesn't need to tell her to attack twice. [break][break]

"A'ight! [break][break]

"Kiga-- drown it in venom!!"
[break][break]

The woman directs her toward the opposite foe, a psyduck. A look of scorn, and the royal drill pokemon smashes her foot into the earth, the needles on her hide bristling at once. Black venom shoots forth, a jet of corrosive acid that rushes like a wave of slude across the battlefield, staining the sand beneath their feet. [break][break]

Baki watches intently, waiting for that acid to connect and burn away before she dares celebrate the hit-- all business. [break][break]

+ [break]
+ nidoqueen uses sludge wave on psyduck

[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights