Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
i'm doing this
for you
6' 3" height
6' 3" height
i'm doing this for the ones we had to leave behind.
awards
408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
Kiss Kiss Fall in Love! | M
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 15:24:44 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sunboy eddieh"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","leftcolumn"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","tagnotes"]
[attr="class","tag"]

[break]
if you can't tell, my mind's a mess; it always is, but i digress!

[attr="class","textbody"]
Ah, cherry blossom season. Eddie fondly recalled one springtime trip to visit family in Goldenrod and the little side adventure they'd taken to look at sakura blossoms along the streets of Ecruteak. Even if he didn't really get the whole emphasis on the 'transient nature of life' and the appeal of 'fleeting, short-lived beauty', Eddie did kinda get the romantic appeal of it all. But maybe that was just because the love confessions professed by teenagers under blossom-laden boughs always looked so sweet in those comics he'd swipe from his littlest brother. Eddie may or may not have had some pretty vivid daydreams in his youth of shakily proclaiming his own affections to someone he cared about beneath the dreamy pink flowers. There was just one thing Eddie couldn't stand about the beautiful little blossoms, though - [break][break]

“Achoo!” [break][break]

The pollen. He didn't think he had been particularly susceptible to allergies in his youth, but hey, that was probably part of the inevitability of getting old. The Pawmot at his side handed him a tissue from a small fanny pack he was wearing, [break][break]

“T'anks, Vash,” Eddie muttered through the congestion. [break][break]

Sitting at the park bench, the man blew his nose so loudly that a lovey-dovey couple nearby turned to leer at him. Eddie leered right back; served them right, being so sickeningly cute and all. Maybe that was another thing he'd come to dislike about the season, being the perpetual bachelor that he was. Something about the new rush of warmth in the air and color on the formerly stark branches had all these god damn couples crawling out of the woodwork. It was enough to make Eddie sick, if the hay fever wasn't doing a good enough job of that already.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]NOTES: BOND BRIDGE (APRIL 2024)

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","dashdash"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".eddieh"] --accent:#FFB546!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy"]--accent:#FFB546;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy"]width:450px; margin:0px auto; background: #222; border:solid 1px #232323; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy b"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody i"]font:11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .inner"]display:flex;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn"]width:100px; padding:20px 25px 0px 30px; margin-top:10px; margin-right:30px; float:left; border-right:1px solid #1A1A1A;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]height:75px; width:75px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn"]margin-bottom:-50px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img"]border-radius:100px; background:#222; border:1px solid #1A1A1A; padding-bottom:7px; height:40px; margin-right:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img:hover"]background-color:var(--accent); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes"]font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; padding-top:40px; margin-left:0px; padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); } .sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .tagnotes .tag"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .sunboy .tagnotes .tag a { font:bold 16px/15px 'Poppins'!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody"]font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.3px; color:#bfbfbf; text-align:justify; padding:40px 40px 40px 10px; width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .oocnotes"]text-align:right; margin-right:10px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-top:-10px; } .sunboy .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .dashdash"]height:10px; width:70px; float:left; margin-top:30px; margin-right:20px; background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .bottom"]height:50px; background-color:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; z-index:5; position:relative; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .milkycredit"]font-size:11px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .sunboy .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#3a3a3a!important; } .sunboy .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; font-size:14px; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,330 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 15:45:55 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Spring was a good season for all of the couples to come together and see the cherry blossom trees. She had seen them before in Ecruteak City when her mother showed them to her for the first time. Elise was very little back then, she really wished that her mother would live a little longer to see the cherry blossom trees in full bloom this year…[break][break]

Her Chespin goes over to see the tree himself with wide eyes. The grass type starter hasn’t seen them before, so the ambassador gives a little chuckle and picks him up in her arms. Couples were seen near some of the trees too and Elise imagines that she would be spending some time on a romantic date with her boyfriend, her red-headed Galarian knight in shining armor.[break][break]

Another familiar presence is near the cherry blossom trees as Elise draws near to find that Eddie and his Pokemon were here too. “Good day, Eddie.” The Galarian princess gives a greeting to the older man. “I did not know you liked cherry blossoms as well. They are in very beautiful bloom this year.”

TAGS [break]
NOTES – Bond Bridge (April 2024)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-eight
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
i'm doing this
for you
6' 3" height
6' 3" height
awards
408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 17:29:59 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

[break]

In the privacy of his own mind, completely unaware of Elise's own reminiscing, Eddie silently wished he had a knight in shining armor to watch the cherry blossoms with, too. And some Claritin. He could really go for some antihistamines right about now. Eddie was in the process of grabbing another tissue when he heard a familiar voice call out to him. [break][break]

Oh yeah, of course Eddie would run into someone he knew while he was desperately trying to clear out all the snot gunking up his sinuses. He hastily wiped his nose and tried to make himself look somewhat presentable before he looked up, [break][break]

“Hey Elise!” he replied with a little wave, “Yeah, they sure are. First time seein' 'em in a few years; was kinda surprised to see how many of 'em were here in the park.” [break][break]

The Pawmot sitting next to him cried happily and waved at the young woman and her Chespin, sliding off the bench to approach with wide, curious eyes. Eddie grinned, noting the Grass-type Pokemon as well, [break][break]

“Now ain't he a handsome little guy! What's his name?”

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".sunboy"]width:450px; margin:0px auto; background: #222; border:solid 1px #232323; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy b"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody i"]font:11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn"]width:100px; padding:20px 25px 0px 30px; margin-top:10px; margin-right:30px; float:left; border-right:1px solid #1A1A1A;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]height:75px; width:75px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn"]margin-bottom:-50px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img"]border-radius:100px; background:#222; border:1px solid #1A1A1A; padding-bottom:7px; height:40px; margin-right:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img:hover"]background-color:var(--accent); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes"]font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; padding-top:40px; margin-left:0px; padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); } .sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .tagnotes .tag"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .sunboy .tagnotes .tag a { font:bold 16px/15px 'Poppins'!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody"]font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.3px; color:#bfbfbf; text-align:justify; padding:40px 40px 40px 10px; width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .oocnotes"]text-align:right; margin-right:10px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-top:-10px; } .sunboy .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .dashdash"]height:10px; width:70px; float:left; margin-top:30px; margin-right:20px; background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .bottom"]height:50px; background-color:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; z-index:5; position:relative; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .milkycredit"]font-size:11px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .sunboy .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#3a3a3a!important; } .sunboy .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; font-size:14px; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,330 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2024 22:30:32 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Like Johto, the cherry blossoms in Hoenn were very lovely in the spring seasons. She remembers seeing them along the path to school every spring month. The way that the petals fall down onto the ground from the trees made it look like a sort of cliche from every high school anime too. The Pawmot beside the man did look like he was a bit curious of the small grass type starter. [break][break]

The diplomat sets her Chespin down while Eddie asks about the Chespin’s name. “His name is Lamorak.” An answer came from the young woman when her Chespin looks up at the taller Pawmot with a happy grin and gestures that he wants to play a game. “It looks like he wants to play a game with your Pokemon. What’s your Pokemon’s name?”

TAGS [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".elise u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elise .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-eight
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
i'm doing this
for you
6' 3" height
6' 3" height
awards
408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 12:38:00 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

[break]

“Nice to meet ya, Lamorak,” Eddie greeted with a bright smile. [break][break]

The Pawmot beamed too, a mirror in miniature of his trainer, as he ambled up to the Chespin, [break][break]

“That's Vash,” the trainer offered in introduction as the two Pokemon darted off to play, “He's sweet, friendliest little guy I've met in a minute.” [break][break]

Eddie tried to shove some of his snot-covered tissues into his pocket as discretely as possible as he stood, [break][break]

“How've ya been? Don't think we've run into each other since the VCT.”

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,330 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2024 12:41:16 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

The Chespin runs off to play with the Pawmot when the electric type rodent Pokemon agrees. He’s so happy to play that he tries his best to not lose too. That left the ambassador to speak with her opponent from the VCT as he gives his Pokemon’s name and tells her how sweet and friendly Vash is. “I’m sure I can say the same to Vash. I think he looks so dashing too.” [break][break]

And when Eddie asks how’s she’s doing since they last battled each other at the Vital City Tournament, the Galarian royal responds. “I’m doing well. Work at the embassy has been busy, but I took the day off to give my Chespin some play time.” Luckily, she wasn’t one of those workaholics that would work a ton of days each week. Elise needed breaks too.

TAGS [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-eight
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
i'm doing this
for you
6' 3" height
6' 3" height
awards
408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 15:29:54 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

[break]

Oh yeah, Eddie had almost forgotten about Elise's royal station, something he now only vaguely recalled from some conversation in passing those months ago. He grinned; he never thought he'd be rubbing elbows with royalty, [break][break]

“Man, I'll bet,” Eddie acknowledged, “They probably keep you all kinds'a busy over there, but ya gotta rest at some point.” [break][break]

He glanced past Elise to make sure that the two Pokemon were playing nicely, and as it turned out, they were. Vash had begun to chase the little Chespin around, arms outstretched, in what looked like some sort of Pokemon version of tag. [break][break]

Content with this knowledge, Eddie looked back up as a smattering of pink blossoms were scattered by an errant gust of spring wind. Thankfully, it didn't trigger another sneezing fit, but it did get the old gears turning, [break][break]

“Yanno, I didn't know it 'til a couple'a months ago, but it turns out there's all kinds'a meanings to flowers, and some'a them even change depending on the region.” [break][break]

Maybe this was obvious to Elise, though. Eddie figured that if anyone knew about the artful craft of floral arrangements, it would probably an elegant Galarian princess.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,330 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 5:23:45 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

Well, that was true that if she overworked herself in her job, the ambassador wouldn’t be able to help her people in a better state. “I will remember to take a rest.” A reply came with a small nod. “My people will worry if I overwork myself.” She’ll look over to see how her Chespin was doing in his game with Eddie’s Pawmot. The little guy was chasing the electric type around after he had been tagged.[break][break]

And as Eddie talks about the kinds of meanings that flowers have, she’ll give him a nod. “For instance, the cherry blossoms represent both life and death in Johto.” That was the meaning that the Kimono Girls held in regard to the patterns on their kimonos. “And Galar has very different meanings for the different colors of roses as well.”

TAGS [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-eight
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
i'm doing this
for you
6' 3" height
6' 3" height
awards
408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 17:30:54 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","tag"]

[break]

“Yup! I learned about some'a those back in February. Lemme see...” [break][break]

Eddie wracked his brain to try and dredge up some of that knowledge he'd mostly forgotten those months ago, [break][break]

“I know marigolds've got all kinds'a meanings, as it turns out,” he began. Eddie smiled when he remembered the arrangement he'd received as a gift from one of his VCT opponents, “Sometimes they're for passion or energy, or other good stuff like that.” [break][break]

He paused, scratching the back of his head in contemplation, [break][break]

“Oh! Or sometimes they're for like grief and rememberin' loved ones that've passed on; apparently it's got somethin' ta do with life and death and resurrection, or somethin' like that. And then there's hyacinths; now those are my favorite- !” [break][break]

Wait, hyacinths? Flowers? Floral arrangements? Eddie stopped abruptly, haunted by a sudden realization; he had to go get flowers! And food! He'd totally forgotten that he had a friend to meet with today! [break][break]

Eddie suddenly turned back to Elise, eyes wide with panic, [break][break]

“Crap! I just realized there's somewhere I gotta be!” [break][break]

He dashed past her, scooping up Vash under one arm as the Electric-type just barely darted out of the Chespin's reach, and Eddie spun back on his heel to offer the ambassador an apologetic wave, [break][break]

“Sorry, I gotta run! We should do this again sometime!” [break][break]

With that, Eddie tore off through the park with the Pawmot tucked under his arm like a football, back in the direction of his home as quickly as possible. Maybe if he got a hold of his Flygon, he'd be able to make it to his destination with some time to spare. Either way, he hoped that Elise would forgive him for his abrupt departure.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
awards
2,330 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2024 18:35:41 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elise"]
[attr="class","body"]

“That is true, I’ve heard of marigolds being used for funerals due to their meaning of grief and remembrance.” During funerals in Mt. Pyre’s burial grounds, the ambassador had always seen people place a bouquet of yellow marigolds near the caskets of the deceased. While she watches her Chespin have his fun with Eddie’s Pawmot, her companion for the day says that he had somewhere to be.[break][break]

She understands that people do have somewhere to be too and replied with a smile. “I understand. It was an enjoyable talk to have while our Pokemon play with one another.” The Chespin reluctantly waves good-bye to the Pawmot when Vash is tucked under the man’s arm. “I wouldn’t mind doing this again sometime as well.” [break][break]

With the disappearing body of the man, she’ll turn to her Chespin and pick him up to take him somewhere to see the other row of cherry blossom trees. She’s happy that her Chespin did enjoy himself with playing around with Vash too.

TAGS [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 2:02:42 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: