Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,223 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
xenogenesis
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 0:10:23 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

"What are your thoughts? Do you think it's a phenomena worth recreating in a more controlled environment?"[break][break]

once again found himself within 's ROCKET laboratory, spewing the thoughts and ideas that sprung from his staunchly non-scientific brain. Nomi had endured many of his musings by this point — all with grace — so why not another?[break][break]

In this instance, he'd recounted what they'd all witnessed at the battle with KYUREM: 's laser hitting its target, the GIANT CHASM opening, and then the immediate stampede of odd PARADOX POKÉMON. Barnaby also made sure to connect this event to what they'd experienced in dealing with the VIOLET BOOK and the LEGENDARY BIRDS that had manifested from within it.[break][break]

TERA CRYSTALS, INTERDREAM MIST, a mighty power source... could they even recreate something like that in a lab?

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,359 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
xenogenesis
POSTED ON May 10, 2024 2:51:00 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

might not be a scientist, but he had a quick and clever mind. That was invaluable - especially within Rocket - and had endeared him to Nomi despite his lack of academic expertise.[break][break]
"Yes," she answered eagerly. "I do think it is worth pursuing."[break][break]
The issue would be the power source, of course. They could recruit to do their bidding, but mass destruction like the laser unleashed during the battle with Kyurem would likely draw unwanted attention their way. And the goal wasn't to destroy the Rocket sub, or part of Sootopolis, after all. Admin Bee had used the words "controlled environment", and he was right: they needed the experiment to have the same effect, but on a smaller scale.[break][break]
"Tera crystals are easy enough to procure these days," she mused. "And I am confident can provide dream mist for experimental purposes." Her mentor had been building a dream machine for some time, she knew. "But where do we get the power? Not so much as to cause another calamity, but enough to recreate the effect..."[break][break]
She glanced at Kallistatus, who hovered by Admin Bee's shoulder.[break][break]
"Perhaps the Unown can assist us."

TAGS[break]
NOTESMission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest8"]--accent:#f798d6;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights