November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 6:36:59 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

He was... joking? Ruby almost immediately let out a sigh of relief despite herself. With apparently some incredibly important people here, it was hard to tell. She had never mingled with such high society before, it was kind of insane to even think she was here at all. A good thing that she was able to order a room before they all sold out, at least. Still, she gently squeezed Darling's hand as she let out another soft breath, just about to turn around and relax before the man himself spoke.

She didn't even know his name, or precisely who he was, but it seemed his offer to dance, with her at least, was now suddenly genuine. Immediately fumbling with words and unsure what to say, Ruby allowed herself to be swept onto the dance floor, Darling staying where she stood and waving gently, looking on at Ruby like a parent proud to see their baby grow as she swept away, staying near Stormy and that little group so she was easy to find later.

She didn't have a single clue what she was doing. Ruby was incredibly focused, staring at her feet to not step atop of his own, making sure to step in beat with the music. Overall, definitely clumsy, but nobody could deny that she was trying her best. However, at the statement that sounded like a question, she quickly looked up at to reveal just how bright red her face truly was. "I-I mean, I've uh, never really danced with anyone before. This is uh, kind of a new experience for me."

With a shy, soft smile, she quickly glanced at her feet, making sure she wasn't going to step on him. Even though with how small she was, and how she wasn't even wearing heels, just a simple pair of dress shoes, even if she did step on his feet it wouldn't be that bad at all. "It's just, y-you know." She laughed nervously, finally locking eyes with him as she spoke. "Never been somewhere with uh, so many people before. Let alone people that are important. I-it's kind of intimidating."

- - -

Opal is admittedly a bit sad that her new friend suddenly ran off, but not too beat up about it. It is a party inside after all. However, she does notice another Aurorus doing something in the distance and begins to make her way over, one large step at a time.

notes: Ruby is incredibly nervous about dancing, but trying her darn best and being cute doing so. Darling's just with the group she separated from near Stormy, and Opal's just walking.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 8:30:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Lato]
[attr="class","unstabland1"]
[attr="class","unstabland3"]While the moment of intimate contact had grazed off for the most part, Aramis had continued to feel his gut churn from the adrenaline and the beating of his heart thump against his sweater. He was tangled in a web of emotions that he held back just enough to be able to blurt out a reply.

“Mhm, and I’d like to see if it could make your cheeks any redder.”‌ He replied, chuckling. “I think it’s very cute.” Not that he wasn’t red himself, but he had to joke just to regain composure. Aramis watched as Daphne attempted to cover half her face with her gorgeous golden locks of hair. Her demure appearance made it all the more harder to maintain it. For now, he wanted something sweet and warm, with some degree of alcohol so that he could get to know her a bit more.

Aramis clasped her hand with his, aligning his fingers to lock against hers, before guiding the both of them to a nearby sofa around the bar. Upon seating, a waiter, most likely having been hired to watch over the two, and graciously provided two mugs of steaming hot eggnog. Aramis graciously thanked the man, before returning his attention to Daphne. He scooched closer to her, not particularly wanting to have distance, as he looked into her emerald green eyes.

"So I guess you’ve never been on a date, then?" Aramis queried, as they seated comfortably between the plush sofas in a nearby corner of the lodge, his eyes locked into hers, it was like staring into the waves of a verdant lake. He was transfixed by her, but he wanted to know more as well. He could understand being forced to prioritize between self-interest and the good of those under her care, which was what worried him about her. “What about crushes?‌ Or… someone you’re interested in the past?” A grin ran against his lips as he sipped his eggnog. “Or right now?”

[attr="class","unstabland4"]
dandy ♫

[newclass=.unstabland1]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/RdgqTdU.png);width:400px;height:200px;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland2]margin-top:-15px;margin-bottom:0px;border-radius:5px;background-color:#111;padding:5px;display:inline-block;font:10px Lato;color:#111;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3]margin-bottom:10px;height:300px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;color:#f1f1f1;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland4]float:left;margin-top:15px;margin-left:-50px;border-left:200px solid transparent;border-bottom:35px solid #111;border-right:200px solid transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background:#111;[/newclass][newclass=.unstabland3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#292b76;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 9:25:36 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","anniepost"]
One of the women finally acknowledged her. A small victory, dampened by the fact that she had taken her for a lost child. Her left eye twitched, frustration threatening to ruin her spirit. No. She wouldn’t stoop to their level. Instead of answering, she closed her eyes, lessened her frown and tried to think of better things, better people.

It was the perfect moment to be distracted by the Bad Santa’s declaration – and prize. Annie’s eyes snapped open. She turned around. Spotted Kim. Spotted Najwa, the mistletoe, Fernando. She turned back to the adults around her. Her frown lessened, becoming-

She'd thought up a terrible idea.

The girl raised a finger into the air, demanding the attention of the trio. “That’s right, you do have children to feed! Myself included.” The same hand jabbed a thumb into her chest. The anger had fled her face, and in its place was an overconfident grin. She’d puffed her chest out, tilted her head towards the ceiling, and spoke with authority unbefitting of her size. She might have been able to pull it off in spite of that, if not for… You know. The costume. “Name’s Annie Mei, up-and-coming trainer. Since you’ve apparently got nothing better to do, you can help me win some cash! And since your lady friends were so rude, they can make up for it by joining in!”

All but one of the man’s Mightyena (‘who kept six of the same Pokemon on them?’) had fled the scene, leaving only one worthy of being pet by Annie. It was a shame that his team didn’t care for him as much as Camp Annie cared for his namesake, but they could deal with that another time. She had bigger priorities, like making sure she had food to eat the next morning.

“We need to get that weird council guy-“ She pointed to Kim; judging by his sudden popularity, he had to be the mark. “free so that I can make a move. Decide between yourselves who'll make that happen. I need another one of you to keep her-“ She pointed to Najwa, who had taken herself to the drinks table. “Out of sight, or at least distracted- but just for a minute or two! And I’ll need one of you, when you’re done with that, to get one of these mistletoe Pokemon ready to move in on the Kim guy on my signal. Alright, good talk, team! I believe in you all, so let’s make a scene!” She wasn’t waiting to hear their objections. She turned on a heel, took a half-step away, and then seemed to remember something. She turned back to face the trio.

“Oh, and no pressure, but if you don’t pull this off then I’m sleeping in a box on Christmas Day. Okay-let’s-roll!” She sped off – or tried to. Dragging a sack that was half her weight did nothing for her speed, but she eventually made her way out of the room.
She needed to prepare.

TL;DR: Annie tries not to be offended by 's comments. Instead, upon hearing 's speech, she attempts to rope , and into her latest scheme, involving and @bean4. She takes off before she can be questioned on it.
Costume notes are here.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]
wizz

[newclass=".anniepost"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".anniepost i"]font-style:italic;color:#cb4335; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 13:30:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Adrian's voice made him wince. He didn't want to approach this, namely not now. Like all trauma's in his life, he accepts the fact that it's happened and decides there is only one way to avoid it happening again. He has to change. Perhaps his own flirty nature needs nipped in the butt. Because obviously, it gave people the right to make out with him on a very intense level.

Realistically, it was a bit traumatizing, but it wasn't as if worse happened in that moment. He'd had worse happen, so perhaps that was why he was so sensitive toward the incident. From void distant eyes, to an engaged smile and a blank expression to his gaze, he turned to Adrian with a smile.

"Yes. He tends to be like this with crowds. So, I think we'll retire to the suite."

He didn't mean to address Adrian like a stranger, polite and with a warm smile that was void of any actual warmth. Like a picture of a sun with no heat to back it up. He turned to Spencer with a silent plea, sure to take Spencer's pinky in his hand and squeeze.

It was an apology and a plea to leave all in one fell, adorable, little swoop. His eyes turned back to Adrian.

"I'll see you later, Adrian. Enjoy the rest of the ball-- maybe you could get the money to start up your band tour if you get somebody to fall in love with Mr. Cole."

& -- MONTY WANNA DUECE OUT

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 13:55:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
With Oswald gone and Monty wanting to leave, Spencer sees no reason to stay here himself. If anything, he wishes he could've left way sooner, already feeling like he has been here for far too long despite it only having been a little while. He gives Monty a small nod, lacing their fingers together and squeezing his hand softly.

After shooting Adrian another look, cold and unreadable, he tugs on Monty's hand to lead him to the exit.

tldr; he out byeeee

@monty &
close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
Hold on don't look back, you know we're better, better than that
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 21:29:51 GMT
evan fader Avatar
[attr="class","evantalk"]

Evan takes in a deep breath as the pair breaks off, managing to get his laughter to subside. At least he thinks he has u til he reaches for his glass again and turns to make an actual greeting, laughter still light on his lips.

"Good evening my dears!" he takes a sip of his drink to curb the grin on his face by enough to make talking easier. "enjoying the evening despite the.... Ridiculous antics?"

It's a bit of a jest, if only because he considers the antics to be a highly enjoyable part of the evening so far. He has expected some excitement of course, but Hoenn was managing to entertain him far more than he expected.

@bean4 @i think thats it in this corner?
>>Evan finally says an actual hello and asks if everyone is enjoying themselves deapite the boys making fools of themselves
[newclass=.evantalk b]color: #7d6484;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 22:47:43 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar

has put a bounty on .

the first character to sweep kim off his feet on the dance floor to the point he's too amazed or tired to dance will win 100 pokedollars!

the first character to make kim fall in love with a single kiss will win 300 pokedollars!

kim will earn 100 pokedollars should either condition be met.

you may use any tricks or technicalities you wish but this must be done in-character and shall be treated as such, so keep in mind who's writing the check! those who do not meet what the challenger presenter is looking for may be denied their prize.

league canons may participate but will not win a prize.

do not harass anyone oocly in regards to this challenge. instead, you may make memes about giz in the cyber-or-die channel of the discord.

this challenge may be rescinded based off in-character development.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2019 2:13:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","evantalk"]

"We should do stuff.” Caius looked to his friend and shook his head, “Get your mind right and find me later dude.” he’d reach over and pat Derek on his shoulder, using the man to stand up.

“Don't get into any trouble while I'm gone boss.” the last thing he’d say to silver boy before entering the crowd. It only took a few steps to find someone he knew, or rather the back of a head he knew.

With a slow creep he’d wrap an arm around and insert himself into the group if no one minded, “My, my, Evan Fader in the flesh as I live in breath. What sorta crew have you assem...” his words trailed off as soon as he laid his eyes on Stormy.

‘Gah Damn.’ he thought to himself.

“Ey, you wanna dance?” Caius gestured to all of the people on the dance floor behind him with a pointing thumb. “Errr, I mean my name’s Caius. Petalburg City gym leader. Nice to meet you all.”

tldr: Goes ahead and slides into the group Evan's talking to, asks Stormy to dance and then retracts it cause he don't even know where he is.
[newclass=.evantalk b]color: #7d6484;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2019 3:21:03 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]@bean3 @gawdzilla
[break]

Kim tucks his chin to speak to her briefly and quietly. His words are a tidal wave of information but she gets the gist of it. They'd talk later, especially now that Najwa had arrived to speak with him. The woman offers Kim a drink and Stormy offers her a smile in return, even if it remains unnoticed.[break][break]

It doesn't take long for Kim to accept the dance offer from the teenager, and Stormy is left with a suddenly clammy hand - thanks, Kim, you sweaty bastard.[break][break]

She wipes her hand absently on her dress, smiling at Evan while he speaks and greets everyone. He asks them how they're doing and mentions how absolutely ridiculous the night has been. She scoffs, shaking her head because he's right.[break][break]

"Fernando is beyond ridiculous. He's a grade a piece of shit."[break][break]

A part of her is joking, because the truth of it was that Stormy and him had been getting along better in the past month or so. But still, he was being an ass.[break][break]

Her thoughts are distracted very abruptly, however, as a young man approaches her via Evan's shoulder. Stormy glances over her shoulder briefly, as if assuming he might be talking to someone next to her instead of herself.[break][break]

"Caius, huh? Nice to meet you too. I'm Stormy, the Lavaridge gym leader."[break][break]

She smiles politely, and gestures with her chin toward the dance floor.[break][break]

"Is that offer to dance still open? I could stretch my legs."[break][break]

If Kim could waltz off with a stranger because they'd been bold enough to ask, she was happy to follow in his footsteps.

[break][break]

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA20C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA20C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2019 15:45:59 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","coveredhills"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-top"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-icon"][attr="class","lnr lnr-cloud"]

[attr="class","coveredhills-img"]

snow-covered hills

can i sail through the changing ocean tides?

[attr="class","coveredhills-tag"]

[attr="class","coveredhills-tag-2"]TAGGED

[attr="class","coveredhills-2"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-pkmn"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-pkmn-2"]PKMN

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]kyouya braviary

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]gabriel salamence

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]vincent lucario

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]carina ribombee

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]fenrir noivern

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]terra aerodactyl

[attr="class","coveredhills-post"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-post-1"]

The Fortree Rescue and Treatment Sanctuary had just finished with another emergency, which had resulted with Alexei being late to this new… event… near Lavaridge?[break][break]

Wait, why was the ball held close to Lavaridge? The place was hot, and mucky, and…[break][break]

…until he remembered that the weather around Hoenn had shifted and he cringed. What did he tell Florian about the weather?! Oh, Arceus, he had to apologize to the other when he got the chance! Knowing that he was running late, he helped fix up the last few emergency cases of the day, before letting the staff go home early—because he still had to prepare for the event near Mount Chimney.[break][break]

Once he was back at his place, he saw that there were several texts, some from other fellow Gym Leaders wondering where he was. He barely had time to reply as he got ready in a hurry.[break][break]

Several hours later, he eventually arrived at the location, and was… rather surprised to see that the normally fiery path was covered in a layer of snow. It set off alarm bells in his head, because holy shit, how was snow sticking in one of the hottest places in Western Hoenn?![break][break]

Hopefully, he wasn’t too late as he unwound his scarf and kept it before making his way inside…[break][break]

…and was relieved to see that half the people were wearing gross holiday sweaters like he was. While his own was green and white and had little Pokéball decorations along with Pikachu silhouettes, he hoped that he didn’t stick out. The sight of mistletoe made his eyebrows go up in silent wonder.[break][break]

…was that one mistletoe following one of the Silphs? He had to bite down a laugh, before his eyes caught sight of a leonine Pokémon prancing around… how did that even fit in a space like this?! Looking through the crowd, he hoped he would be able to find—aha![break][break]

The sight of the flowery suit made him calm down, before he took a deep breath and approached Florian, a familiar face in this big-ass mess. Grabbing a mug of hot chocolate from one of the wandering waiters cutting through the crowd, he made his way over to the blonde, an explanation ready for the unusual weather… along with an apology.[break][break]

Alexei's gross sweater[break][break]

[break]
Alexei arrives, late to everything. Sees the mistletoe following , tries not to laugh. Notices 's Solgaleo, wonders how the eff it fit in the place. Eventually finds a certain blonde and heads in his direction with a mug of hot chocolate.

[attr="class","coveredhills-notes"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-notes-2"]

word count: 382; he late and oh Arceus the sweater is terrifying

BY: PHARAOH LEAP, FOR VEN

[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Montserrat:200,300,400,700]

[newclass=.coveredhills]padding:14px;border:solid 1px #252525;width:500px;background-color:#2e2e2e;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top]position:relative;white-space:nowrap;height:30px;overflow:hidden;border:solid 1px #252525;border-bottom:none;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-icon]position:absolute;font-size:250px;line-height:250px;margin:-90px 0px 0px 225px;opacity:.10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img]float:left;height:100px;width:100px;padding:24px;background-color:#292929;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:-60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h1]margin:-5px 0px 0px 0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:32px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-2px;font-weight:700!important;font-style:italic;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h2]margin:0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:bold 9px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag]overflow:hidden;text-transform:uppercase;height:30px;border:solid 1px #252525;padding:19px;background-color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div]line-height:10px;color:#a26dbd;letter-spacing:.5px;font:bold 9px Roboto;padding:9px 13px;border-radius:15px;float:left;margin-right:5px;margin-bottom:19px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2e2e2e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div a]font:bold 9px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag-2]background-color:#a26dbd!important;color:#2e2e2e!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-2]margin-top:-1px;border:solid 1px #252525;height:421px;background-color:#2c2c2c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn]margin:-1px 0px 0px -1px;float:left;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;width:70px;height:396px;text-align:center;padding:5px 0px 20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn-2]text-align:left;position:absolute;font:20px Montserrat;font-weight:700!important;line-height:20px;font-style:italic;padding:26px;height:18px;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom left,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;width:70px;white-space:nowrap;transform:rotate(-90deg);margin:320px 0px 0px -26px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p]filter:grayscale(50%);margin-top:15px;cursor:pointer;height:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2]color:#eeeeee;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;opacity:0;position:absolute;background-color:#333333;padding:24px;width:450px;text-align:left;margin-top:-119px;font:20px Montserrat;line-height:20px;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2 .a]margin-top:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post]padding:35px 35px 0px 106px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1]height:265px;overflow:auto;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes]margin:20px 35px 0px 106px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#303030;padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2]height:24px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills] }.ch-p:hover + .ch-p-2 { opacity:1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2019 17:51:49 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
With the only person he'd recognized so far retiring for the rest of the presumed evening, Adrian was left alone at the dessert table. Wow. That put things into perspective a bit. He tried not letting the gnawing feeling get to him, grabbing at a drink from the table before stalking off elsewhere.

The Ball was in full swing, many guests already dancing and teetering along the dance floor, the rest acting socialites in their various corners. And where was he to fit in, amidst all of this, he might've wondered. Well, with a drink in hand...

Adrian managed to catch a glimpse of a lionlike pokemon decorated appropriately for the event. Despite not knowing exactly what it was, it struck him as regal and daunting. Best not stare long...

...He passed Caius talking to a group of unknowns, giving him a quick clasp on the shoulder before dipping away just as quickly. "Hey! I met you in Granite Cave, remember? Happy Holidays..." And just as quickly he would slink away, hardly interested in the banter, continuing along his way.

He sat down next to some silver haired sluggard too deep in his cups from the look of it, but where better place to be? With a drink in hand that was quickly siphoned down his throat, Adrian let the burn of alcohol enthrall him. "Happy Holidays."

Raising a hand in a mock toast, he finished the glass, only to wish he'd brought more along...

An idle hand patted his belt, making sure it and his pokeballs were still where they should be.

tl;dr Gives @gawdzilla a passing greeting; ends up sitting beside @n0ble and toasting to the holidays in an overtly sardonic tone.
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,334 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2019 18:53:36 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"hehe!" mischievous snickering followed, hoping it alludes to a confirmation.

it wasn't so much of an experience from the matter, but more so about being close to someone who had a promiscuous lifestyle. it was common in rocket, but the people he knows do not permit him to practice such. sometimes, he misses @kingsley .

eventually, he gives him the truth. "just kidding. i still got my purity." he sounded so proud of it while the message did not seem to be worthy of such tone. the way he says it brings doubt to anyone who heard him say it as well.

still, the invitation lingers in his mind. he seriously considers stepping up to the stage, but then he remembers to be mindful of the consequences of his actions.

"i'll win without contest anyways, so i'll give others the chance instead," he says, wording his declination in the most arrogant way. "tease me one more time though, and i'll reconsider it."

he raises a brow at lifts the corner of his lips to a smirk, giving a challenging look to jet. for a wildcard like priam, it was difficult to call whether this was a bluff or not.

tl;dr

@tags
close tab

played by

Videns

Jet
Him/He
Grunt
26 height
26 height
awards
103 posts
Jet O'Haire DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @videns
Jet O'Haire
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2019 19:54:00 GMT
Jet O'Haire Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

At Priam's teasing laugh all Jet could do was give a glare, which was totally diminished by his big goofy smile that was still plastered over his face. He couldn't take the situation as seriously as he wanted to and honestly it was for the best. It meant he could actually enjoy himself without needing to fixate on any little detail. So when the other blue haired rocket alluded to being a Jiggalo for a second, Jet didn't actually put much effort into wondering if it was true. He did assure him that despite his nature, Priam was actually still rather innocent when it came to that line of work.

Despite not having much experience, he seemed confident that he could win the contest if he took part. "Oh you're so kind." he said finding it hard not to snicker. "But if you really do want to get in with that line of work you should really start somewhere." And there it was! Another tease so that Priam would have to do it! As for Jet, other than the initial thought he wasn't sure if he would actually try the competition at all, even with some teasing, but it wasn't out of the realm of possibility.

[attr="class","merktagI"]
tl;dr Even more banter with

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]

outfit

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2019 19:54:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]

“You could say there's someone...” Though there was no telling if she would ever get to take things that far. Even so, Petra blushes as she thinks about being able to spend Christmas day with Dahlia Goode. To shower her with gifts and love while they wear cute holiday sweaters and drink hot cocoa while watching their favorites movies.

This line of thought is soon cut off when Shinra mentions something about wanting to grab something to eat, and so their dance slows to a stop. “Sure. I can help myself to more eggnog.” Making their way over to the table, Petra relocates her half-filled glass and drains it's contents in a rather hasty manner. Pouring it full once again, this time she decides to sip at it while also taking a cookie to nibble on. But it's her favorite, a peanut butter blossom, so she can't be so modest in consuming it. Throwing the whole thing in her mouth, Petra shamelessly grabs a napkin with a few more before turning her attention to everyone else around the room.

Meanwhile Chandelure seems to be taking a break by the door.

tl;dr eating stuff w/ shinra [attr="class","merktagI"]@event

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #DEA02C; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
Aurorus Winter Ball
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2019 21:57:10 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Yet here you are, hand in hand with a councilman, in the middle of the dancefloor of one of the most anticipated events of the year.

Their movements are kept simple as they commune, a step to the left, a step forward, a step to the right, and a step back, repeated over and over again within the time they spent together on the dancefloor.

It’s obvious your fears don’t control you even with the doubts they put in your mind. You had the courage to not only approach me- despite your better judgement- but also ask to dance, in turn sharing your woes with me.

He switches up their movements, twirling her in and out, careful not to bump into any others as they moved about the dance floor.

New experiences are often times beneficial when it comes to breaking the shell of self-doubt. Keep up the good work and eventually doubt will become an afterthought to assurance.

A soft smile was shared with the girl before he turned to look at the group he had paired himself with, Stormy seeming to have splintered off as he had, the others still remaining; their conversations seeming sparse. He couldn’t help but find it funny to witness.

❄ assures that she's doing well just by acting the way she currently is

current outfit