[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]
fire in my lungs, can't bite

[attr=class,lyric2]
the devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
Their chosen destination had been mutually agreed upon - a feat not normally met. Meteor falls was both remote, private, and next to water. Or at least, the section that they had chosen to meet was private, set aside from any prying eyes. [break][break]

Stormy remains alert and seemingly indifferent upon approaching Fernando despite how surprised and, perhaps, a little bit thrilled she had been to have been asked to meet him. She had trained with him before, but this felt different.[break][break]

"Morning."

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #BF9B6E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #BF9B6E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/CnnXf6b/stormy.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 32px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
training [c]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 8:22:24 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Bronwen."

Her name is acknowledgement enough. Today will veer off the normalcy that Stormy may have grown to expect from their time in Lavaridge. That had been Fernando instilling his fundamentals onto a trainer who fed from his expertise and made it her own. This would be entirely different. Not only does barely scratch the surface of his own powers, hers will be entirely different. The only similarity will be the core principle of control and exertion.

"Put these on."

Without regard for whatever she may be wearing, Fernando brought along a new set of clothes. Their sporty in design but prove thicker than most clothes used for vigorous activities. The fabric is smooth to the touch but isn't as elastic as normal clothing. It's their first attempt at adapting flame retardant clothing into something usable for combat and Fernando's priority was being flame proof.

The Pokeathlon proved to be a clever disguise to explain his sudden interest in sports wear. No one suspects that behind the profit of dominating the Leader Board for media coverage and marketing was a ruse to switch production to accommodating Stormy and . Considering their attributes, working around hot and cold is imperative to their newfound powers. His excuse is sweat-proof, high performance sports wear.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
training [c]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 21:28:50 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
the devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy's attention slides to the man's peculiar choice in clothing. While fashionable, it is certainly not something she ever expected to see him wearing. He was a formal dresser, and sports-wear definitely wasn't his style. Not that he looked bad in it but--[break][break]

The woman glances down to the clothes now in her arms, eyes wide. She takes a moment to smooth her hands over the material, worrying at the stitching. [break][break]

"Wh-- thank you, I think."[break][break]

It occurs to her then, a worry, really, that they might not be the correct size. How would he know, after all, unless he had a particular eye for fashion?[break][break]

Regardless, she turns aside to remove her shirt and replace it with Fernando's generous replacement. It catches her hair, however, and she takes a moment to tug it through the headpiece. Once satisfied, she glances at her reflection in the water near her feet, expression thoughtful.[break][break]

"How does it look?"

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/CnnXf6b/stormy.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 32px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
training [c]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 23:25:59 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Doesn't matter."

Their purpose is singular. No matter what they end up looking like presentation-wise, as long as they carried out their duty then Fernando will insist that she wears them. It's for testing as well as her own benefit. The sooner he can make something consistent the sooner he can mass produce it.

"Try it out. See if you can burn it."

There's not much to burn in the first place. Her arms are sleeveless, most of her back is exposed, along with her shorts hiked up several inches past her knee. Fernando has no idea where her fire comes from so he's left plenty of access points. She's pretty much just wearing a backless sports bra with short shorts, covering the essentials but not much else.

Considering how much of her clothes will be left after she ignites, it's a definite improvement. However, that hinges on assumption that the Silph Co. brand won't burn up either. For their first trial run, it'll last and it'll last long, but should she go all out, even it will turn to ash at the mercy of Stormy's inferno.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
training [c]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 23:38:04 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
the devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
She twists, fingers brushing her exposed back. Her lips are pursed in thought and, regardless of Fernando's indifference, she is pleased. It's flattering and comfortable - but she would honestly expect nothing less. [break][break]

Her breath catches in her throat, however, when he asks for her to test it out. The direction behind their meeting and their 'training session' as one might put it, had been clear. Fernando intended to see just what she could do. It was a matter of performance anxiety. Her powers seemed to only manifest when she was experiencing intense emotion: fear, anger.[break][break]

"I don't really know how-- but I'll try."[break][break]

Stormy takes a deep breath, turning to face Fernando, palms facing up. Her brows furrow as she concentrates. The air around her seems to warm up, but nothing yet comes from her palms. The exhertion leaves her breathless for a moment, sweat lingering on her brow. [break][break]

"It-- it just happens sometimes."

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
training [c]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 23:51:09 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Ah."

Their power differs so it only makes sense their method of using it does to. Wherein Fernando could not control the extent or prevent himself from exuding his MISTY TERRAIN it seems as if Stormy cannot bring out her powers at will. That's fine. He expected as much and prepared accordingly.

"Okay," he answers with the same indifference. Rather than dwell on disappointment, he takes the lead, tapping one of his Pokeballs. The same Pelipper from the beach party comes out and circles above him.

"As we rehearsed."

On command, the bird looks to nail Stormy with a WATER GUN to the face. It's by no means strong but being splashed out of the blue is sure to be at least somewhat annoying.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
training [c]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2020 0:02:40 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
the devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
Puzzled, Stormy stares directly into her doom.[break][break]

Fernando's flat tone and warning fall on deaf ears and Stormy is none-the-wiser. When the Pelipper is released she pauses to glance between it and its trainer, an eyebrow raised.[break][break]

And then she's splashed with water and she chokes and sputters. She's managed to inhale some of it and she bends over, coughing.[break][break]

"Fernando, what are you doing?"[break][break]

She wipes water droplets from her face and damp hair over her shoulder.

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
training [c]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2020 19:56:12 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "Training."

There is no sympathy for Stormy's lack of preparation. Those that cannot perform are a liability. To be given the responsibility of representing Moltres means to become one with fire itself. Or so Fernando expects. Resolute in keeping up his FEINT, Fernando's running this by ear. Only his own experiences guide him forward.

"As an avatar, what is the most important aspect of battling?"

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
training [c]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 8:23:20 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
the devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy wipes water from her eyes, flicking droplets from her fingertips. She seems irritated, given the furrow of her brow and the way she regards the man before her.[break][break]

"Seems unconventional."[break][break]

The woman takes time to wring her hair out, goosebumps rising from her exposed skin that is now rapidly cooled by the cold water. She rolls her neck on her shoulders, exhaling slow.[break][break]

"This feels like a trick question that no answer I give will satisfy - won't you give me the honor of what you're actually looking for, your Highness?"[break][break]

Her gaze is intense as she holds his face, regarding him with suspicion.

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
training [c]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 8:29:14 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Wrong answer."

Her punishment is another WATER GUN from above. This time, the attack is less deliberate in scoring a hit on her face and more attentive at just being able to nail her right after his command. As the commander, Fernando shows no remorse, having long planned on having the Pelipper serve as his enforcer.

"Try again, as an avatar, what is the most important aspect of combat?"

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
training [c]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 8:32:40 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]
fire in my lungs, can't bite the

[attr=class,lyric2]
devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
The next WATER GUN hits her square in the chest, knocking her backward and onto her ass. Her hands scrape against the gravel and she hisses, both because of the cold water and the gravel suck in her palms.[break][break]

"Will you stop that? I'm not a punching bag. Hit me yourself, Fernando, make it mean something."[break][break]

She drips against the warm rock path, her form leaving behind a human-like imprint on the ground. [break][break]

The woman gets back to her feet slowly, angrily.[break][break]

"I don't know."

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
training [c]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 8:59:42 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"You complain a lot for someone who can't spit fire."

He pauses for a moment, internally debating whether or not he should give her a free pass on the first question. Against his better judgement, he does, fearful that they'll be stuck here forever if he doesn't at least give her an inch.

"Survival. Your life is no longer your own. You're not human or just an Elite Four member. You are the connection Moltres has with humanity and the one chosen to represent its will." The conversation snakes back to their previous chat back at the cafe. She's important now and losing her is no longer something they can afford. Not when that means giving Moltres up and leaving its next avatar up to chance. "You hold a great power that will undoubtedly be needed for the threats that have yet to come, so much that losing you would mean losing humanity's chance to have Moltres fight back against anything or anyone that wishes to harm the region."

Time for the next question. This one should be a no brainer.

"What's the most important Pokemon you have?"

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
training [c]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 21:24:42 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
Survival. It certainly feels like survival, coughing up water and turning aside in fear of the next blast.[break][break]

She does not cower but she does bend.[break][break]

A shiver travels down her spine that isn't entirely caused by the coldness that clings to her skin. Her clothing repels some of it, probably, fortunately. Stormy seems far away in her thoughts.[break][break]

But why did it choose me?[break][break]

The thought hitches her breath as she turns back to face Fernando. For once, there is no defiance in her eyes, but fear and uncertainty. [break][break]

"Moltres."

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
training [c]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 22:14:51 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Indeed."

Staring back at her disgusts him. She lacks the same fight that had spurred her to barge into his office during their first reunion. Exposure had conditioned her into being more cautious, teaching her to think before she acts, to use her brain before her brawn. And this added knowledge creates a new fear.

Ignorance is the perfect armor for confidence. It's what makes knowledge such a insidious weakness. Understanding one's weakness, to realize how powerless they truly are, it's unnerving beyond repair. But now that she recognizes it he can build her back up. The only problem is how.

Fernando's not the greatest teacher. It had taken him years of his own embellishment to find enlightenment. Now all he can do is try to cut corners, using his own experience as a measuring stick to help her reach the same.

"What is our job?"

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
training [c]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 22:44:57 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
She lacks the same fight because it had been beaten out of her. She had been reprimanded, scolded, scalded and she had submitted. Shown her belly and plead forgiveness and cowered underneath Fernando's iron stare. And now here she was, begging for an inch, for his trust, for him to look at her with anything but the disgust he now regards her with.[break][break]

It forms a cold pit in her stomach.[break][break]

"To protect the region from disaster, human error."[break][break]

Though she isn't sure that that is the answer he seeks, every question he asks is barbed with a threat. His flat tone and patronizing stare is difficult to shake. She's trying to see past him to the man she had enjoyed the company of at the party, the man she had danced with along the beach. But she could only see the cold human being she had met across from a desk when she'd first arrived in Hoenn.[break][break]

She feels compelled to look away from him but she does not.

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki