[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]
[attr="class","runruncirc"]

[attr="class","runrunimg"]

[attr="class","runrunlyric"]
clogged

[attr="class","runrunpost"]

lilycove floods.[break][break]

selena has asked the help from ’s reporting rangers, but she feels she cannot just let the matters slip by for being a gym leader.[break][break]

lilycove should not have flood. the waters’ exit should be by the horizon on the city’s east, but the problem, she realizes, is not on the waters or the tubes that contain them. something must be blocking these pathways, and visiting the sewers might be a brilliant idea if she is not alone.[break][break]

she hopes her companion comes soon.[break][break]

ooc: sweep the sewers (tt) mission

[attr="class","runruntag"]#open

[attr="class","runruncirc2"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#f85888;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#f85888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag a]color:#bf91b5!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
clogged [m/o]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 5:34:14 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Billi had heard of these networks and pokemon causing problems. It was always all over the news, pokemon and people the like trying to clear out grimer and muk, along with amny other poison types. He always thought, “wow I should try and help” but never did because he was too busy. But now, he had the opportunity, NO, the luxury, to help the Hoennians with their problems, and to document his experiences. And that his gaming convention was just a or two away, he figured why not go!

There was a posting about some kind of meeting place, so he took the opportunity and moved in on the location. While it said preferred experience, he had none, but he was a giant and had some pokemon that would prove useful. Naturally he didn’t bring Iapapa, because she was a fairy, nor did he bring Chesto because he wouldn’t be able to fly clearly. Instead he had Aspear, the Yamper, Rawst, his rotom in the form of his phone, and Colbur, the Joltik, who he thought would be great because hte webs it created, as well as Oran, a water type for swimming through any sewage that would be in the way.

Naturally with his pokemon beside him he approached the stranger. “Hello! I’m here to help,” baggy pants, a backpack, and what appeared to be a childish raincoat with a rainbow on it, with rubber boats to match. “I’m Billi and I’m here to help yo!”

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
clogged [m/o]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 17:38:58 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

clogged

selena turns to the voice of the stranger. her outfit complements that of her companion’s, except for the vibrant rainbow-hued jacket, boots contrast the color of the polluted sewers. from her satchel, a face mask is retrieved to protect the gym leader from the rancid odor. “hi, i’m selena,” she returns, offering a hand.[break][break]

“i’m not sure we’ve met already, but i guess there’s a lot of rangers i don’t know yet?” she retrieves her delphox and gardevoir from her pocket, following billi’s pokémons. “once we’ve reached the area, you can help me keep the wild mons from being disturbed. my cameramen will follow soon so we can take shots. the people need to see what happens to their garbages if they do not segregate properly.”[break][break]

[attr="class","runruntag"]#

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#f85888;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#f85888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
clogged [m/o]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 3:51:53 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

A hand shake, strong, demanding, professional. Great woman. A women of strength and of respectable stature. Billi had no idea who she was, but she was someone he could come to admire just by presence alone. “Nice to meet ya Selena!” the accent peeping through the syllables. “OH hahahaha I’m no ranger! But like I’m helpful!” the blond himbo flexed his arms as his pokemon cheered a bit. They were small but mighty little buggers, electric types were where it was at.

Then the blonde noticed the cameras, “Oh cooolio! You do tv and stuff?!” the giant cheered white sticking his fist into the air excited. “Let’s go then! Teach people a lesson about trash and garbage. In stinky old sewers so they don’t gotta!” Billi quickly moved his Rotomphone to the air, throwing it up some so Rotom could float around and record him to.

He quickly moved ahead of the women, heading to the entrance as he peeked his head, looking around briefly. “Oh uuhh...wow I can like hear them.” he stated poking the rotom’s arm to turn on it’s flashlight. “I wander what it is. What do you think girly?” he asked peering over his shoulder, jumping right in a sewage puddle and laughing to himself. “Don’t you think we should go towards the loud noises?” A hundred questions and not even waiting for an answer that some possibly angry grimer and muk awaited them further down. Or maybe some other poison types lurked deeper.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
clogged [m/o]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 4:50:08 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

clogged

selena‘s eyes widen from what billi admits, but she cannot blame the boy. “you’d be in a lot of trouble if others catch you,” she chuckles, reachi for another thing in her satchel: a press i.d. “when rangers come and they ask, just tell them you’re with me.”[break][break]

selena jumps to where her company has landed, circe and calliope helping her with their psychic. “i work for vantage, hnn’s counterpart. it’s stationed here in lilycove.” she watches the overly excited billi Up and about the stink of a place, hearing the noises the man has heard from a distant tunnel. “we should, but gently. we don’t want them hostile.”[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
clogged [m/o]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 5:03:53 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

She had a press ID! Billi was envious! He wished he could have one because he’d be allowed in so many more places around the region, but alas he was just a basic internet journalist. “I wish I had one of those. I just write trendy fun articles about Hoenn for poke- ewww gross okay. Pokemon Insider!” he was off put by the gunk from the ceiling of the sewer landing on his rain hat. Cuz like GAG. It was disgusting. So..so...so.. Vomit inducing, but Billi was professional!

“I’m not versed in poison type pokemon,” words spun out of his mouth in response to the girls gentle tone to not aggravate wild pokemon in the tunnels. “So how to do we-” he was cut off by a loud “GRIMER” followed by a nani style grimer in the distance staring him down, “Oh hello….little..uuhh grimer,” A smile appeared on his face, as he stood there like the crocodile hunter. “What….do I do?” he was dumb but Colbur climbed on the top of the tunnel and crawled it’s way to the grimer.

“Maybe we follow it to the blockage you know? What do they eat? I got...ughhh?? Some bubblegum? And uhh Mints.” he held the hand out shaking food tot he grimer. “What do you...think selena”

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
clogged [m/o]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 5:36:35 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

clogged

“you’re a pokéblogger?” seeing how it excites billi, selena proposes to him. “maybe you want to work for us? it pays good, plus, you get to have experience.”[break][break]

circe raises her flared staff when billi sees the grimer. billi is wrong. it’s not just one, but there’s a pack of them—multiple pair of eyes glaring at their team. “unfortunately, they don’t eat gums.” selena’s gloved hands wipe the remaining sludge on billi’s hat. it looks gray and yellow—like the grimers before them. “wait. i’ve seen these patterns. they’re the same as alolan grimers, so it means they must be feeding on—”[break][break]

she tiptoes further into the puddles of gray water, skipping the grimers who do not notice them. stench thickens with every step they make as they reach the end of the tunnel leading to the sea. “garbodors. and a whole lot of them” she looks at billi worriedly. “this is bad.”[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
clogged [m/o]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 6:01:08 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

How….was he offered a job?! Experience? Like pay is nice, but he was only in the region on a work visa for the time being. But….the women’s newspaper and career was well known to some degree. While her name wasn’t one that always popped into his brain, he was sure if he was to go home and google her, she’d have some amazing stories. “Oh...a job? And I..” he was taken off guard as he followed the women around the alolan grimer, “Oh their alolan” he smiled, because they were far less aggressive then normal grimer, but heck, it still proved dangerous.

” I’m not from Hoenn. So is that? Like you kno- shit” he stated as he looked up at the towering piece of landfill that lived in the deepest slimiest tunnel. The scent was so rancid that a serial killer couldn’t ignore it. A gag left his mouth as the Rotomphone took a picture of the grimers living in their natural habitat, well living in hoenn sewers, displaying abandoned pokemon propagating in a foreign region.

“So….we need to get rid of them right?” he thought to himself as Colbur and his other pokemon stood behind him, “alolan grimer like garbage right? So couldn’t we use them to drive them out, or shrink them?” he asked curiously, Colbur has been spinning it’s electroweb thread to make sure it didn’t get lost. “Or….like flush em out? I have...a prinplub with hydropump!”

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
clogged [m/o]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 6:17:29 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

clogged

for someone who is not well-versed with poison-types, billi surely knows something. “black grimers prey on trubbish and their evolution on garbodors. but i guess too much of it overwhelmed the sludge population and they can’t just hunt for garbadors anymore.” the summer events must have produced much waste, doubling numbers of trubbish and garbadors for the past few months.[break][break]

selena returns to a hiding spot, retrieves her pokénav and dials a few digits to follow up on ranger backups. she must have missed putting it on silent when the call alarms, announcing their presence to the entire landfill underneath lilycove and now the eyes of wild garbodors piercing through the walls of their defenses. “okay, when you work for vantage, next time, don’t copy that.”[break][break]

the journalist goes back to scene with circe and calliope to see garbodors launching themselves towards their invaders. the delphox and gardevoir puts on a wall of psychic. “you’ve taken a shot, right? we can’t wait much longer. you can’t flush them out for they’ll just go to the sea. we need to contain them!”[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
clogged [m/o]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 6:42:39 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

“Oh well...these ones aren’t black so….hahah unlucky us” the himbo laughed at his misconception. Originally he thought that these pokemon would eat any trash but it never occurred to him they too could be overwhelmed by their own ecosystems. Naturally Billi watched as the women hid away, creeping her phone. Billi bursted out laughing as Selena’s phone went off attracting the haunting energy and attention of the trash pokemon.

As she returned from her hiding spot, Billi had backed off as some of the wild pokemon charged him. “Crap,” he slid only to be caught by Oran. “So...not a good idea to push em out...So we should just...get em all stuck in one spot until rangers can remove them right?” he asked more in depth as the psychic pokemon halted their aggressive advances.

“I have electric pokemon. So If they get in the sewage I can shock them but you’ll have to protect us okay!” Billi stated without thinking. Oran quickly moved to swipe it’s flipper in the gross sewage, flapping while spitting water, causing a temporary whirlpool, trapping some of the garbador in the water, slowing them for the time being. “Colbur!” Billi called out as one of the beast came up behind him, and nearly slashed at him. Luckily the bug pokemon was on point with his webs, catching a few of them in his Electrowebs. “So...I have some restrained,” Billi had fallen on his ass due to being startled by the giant Garbodor.

Aspear moved his dorky heart shaped bum to bite the electro web, gaining a slow charge off of it, wagging it’s tail.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
clogged [m/o]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 14:13:41 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

clogged

“okay, but we need to get somewhere safe first.” panic flushes selena’s face as she climbs atop some concrete debris. if billi’s plans work, then they need to be somewhere where the zap won’t follow.[break][break]

the gym leader watches the joltik and yamper take action while the delphox and gardevoir slows them down with psychic. eventually, the giants close their eyes and went off a deep slumber. “now, that’s some action.”[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
clogged [m/o]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 19:10:41 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Billi took a deep breath, followed by a slow exhale as his pokemon returned to him, and zapped Yamper quickly, running through the water with it’s wild charge. It’s electric type moves powered up from the charge produced earlier. As it charged through the water it gave a massive bolt of electricity to the garbadors. Zip zap done. Even though Billi did get himself shocked a bit, luckily his boots were actual protective rubber.

“uuuhhh soo is that good? Do we wait for rangers to pop up now?” he asked with some static electricity crackling off his hair as Aspear returned to his side barking and wagging his little heart patterned bum. “yes good job buddy. You’re the goodest boy!” he scratched the pokemons butt making it playfully bark again. “uhh...about the job! I’d…” he thought to himself. “Would I be able to talk to you on another day about it!” he asked while signalling rotom to return to him, “Here’s my number.”

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
clogged [m/o]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 19:20:44 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

clogged

“yes, but i hope your rotom caught everything in action.” selena smiles sheepishly, a request follows after. “maybe we can use that for our coverage. don’t worry! we’ll credit you.”[break][break]

selena jumps back into the sewer waters, delphox and gardevoir follow to check on the fainted pile of garbodors. she snaps a few photos herself from her pokénav and she returns to billi with his question. “of course! you’re always welcome in our office.” she scans billi’s screen to copy his number, her device automatically saves it. “hit me up, and we can talk about it.”[break][break]

another alarm buzzes amidst the quiet sewers, its noise echoes throughout the stinky chamber for selena forgets to turn it silent once more. rangers follow up on her request and they’re finally on the way. “you know, it is only in hoenn when authorities respond later than reporters,” she lets out a hearty chuckle.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
clogged [m/o]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2020 20:07:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: