Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Nightly Dive (Closed)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2020 7:42:56 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

While it wasn't the same as the bar he took over during Rocket's occupation of Slateport, it had to do. It was one of the few places where Rockets could come in, and discuss business with one another. Dim lights flickered over the run down dive bar. A group of men, dressed in black and blue outfits, gathered at the pool table, while others were chatting with each other, drinking among themselves.

One man in the bar stood out like a sore thumb. Garbed in a clean white suit, with a baby blue button up visible under the jacket, and Dratini skin boots, the blonde sat on his own at the counter. Despite being clearly out of place, the men mostly steered clear of the blonde, with the few who went up to him, including the bartender, treating him with respect, even hinting at outright fear of the well dressed man.

With a cigarette between the fingers of his left hand, and his glass of whisky in his right hand, all the Mad Dog could do was contemplate what he was doing with Rocket, and what his next move would be. Even if he had a good reason as to why he missed the meeting with Declan, he still felt bad about not being there to see to his takeover. After all, Underbosses were chosen, and the Legendary had chosen avatars. Perhaps he'd try to make it up to his boss, somehow.

tags:
notes: Sitting at the bar, all alone

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Nightly Dive (Closed)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2020 8:05:00 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
it felt like a bold move, setting foot alone in a gang’s bar that was not her own. it had been taken by rocket, but the colors were everywhere, and it was obvious, to her, whose house this really was. nevertheless, it was the closest stop from her last assignment, and she was thirsty.

as she passed by thugs, her eyes narrowed guardedly at those who attempted eye contact. her twin pistols sat snugly in their straps on either side of her torso, backing up the mean look on her face. she went straight for the bar, noting one was not like the others, and thus likely one of her own.

without asking if it was alright, lulu slid into the stool next to him. there was a sense of comfort being next to another rocket, although she would not be explaining that to him. “tequila, well’s fine.” she wasn’t polite to the bartender. he wasn’t her people. she eyed him distrustingly as he poured the liquor and slid it over. she retrieved a cigarette, swiped a match, and lit it. only after taking a long drag did she finally look over at dorian.

her eyes surveyed him a fairly long moment. “nice boots.” she took another drag.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Nightly Dive (Closed)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2020 17:23:32 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The entry of the woman did not go unnoticed by the patrons of the bar. Far from it. The fact that a woman who had visible tattoos, and was packing heat, naturally drew the attention of those present. It put them on alert, watching her every move. Was she going to start shooting up the place?

As she ordered her drink, Dorian studied her. She wasn't the friendly sort, for sure. Probably for the better, since nobody would want to mess with her, especially with her clearly packing heat. Despite this, it was clear that the well dressed man wasn't intimidated by her. If anything, the scarred man was fascinated by her.

"Nice ink. Bold of you to present it out in the open.", Dorian commented with a smirk. Being familiar with tattoos were frowned upon in certain Regions, including here in Hoenn, he was surprised that she hadn't been hassled for that alone. "And while I'm at it, nice pair of pieces. You got a licence for those, lass?", Dorian asked her, making a subtle tease at the clear Galarian accent he picked out. He too would take a drag of his cigarette.

tags:
notes: Oh boy

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Nightly Dive (Closed)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2020 18:08:15 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
at the mention of her tattoo, the former dragon froze. she’d not yet been identified in hoenn. who was this guy? her breathing became deliberate as he kept talking, even going so far as to mimic her accent. it wasn’t about the guns. he was poking at her about her old gang.

her mouth went dry, heart rate increasing. there was a moment that she stared at him, searching his eyes, one and then the other. “you got a problem?” it sounded tough, like she’d turn the guns on him in an instant if she needed to, but there was a life-or-death sort of focus in her eyes that told a somewhat more vulnerable story: one of someone waiting to meet their fate.

”i’m no longer associated.” she said lowly. “i was told this was a safe place. tell me if i’m wrong. her voice was firm, and nearly devolved into a growl. her eyes didn’t waver. she didn’t touch her drink, or hit her cigarette. it burned down, a stack of ashes threatening to fall on the bar.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Nightly Dive (Closed)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2020 18:22:51 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Despite the clear tension in the air rising, with most of those in the bar being especially on edge with the woman's reaction to his remarks, Dorian kept his cool. It sounded like at any moment, she'd pull out her guns, and start blasting her way out of the bar. "Relax, I'm just looking out for you, newbie.", Dorian told her calmly. "Of course this is a safe place, the patrons here won't disturb us.", he'd reassure her.

"Isn't that right, boys?", Dorian called out to the rest of the bar. The patrons would nod, and answers with fearful confirmation, before going about their business.

"I'm just saying, carrying openly, and presenting your ink is gonna lead to trouble around these parts.", he'd begin. "We're civilians, as far as the League is concerned, and they don't like civilians packing, leading to you getting hassled by some League enforcer.", he'd elaborate. "As for the tats, people around these parts are, how do you say, very anti-tattoo. If they know you got ink, no matter what it is, good luck finding employment, or eating at certain restaurants.", he'd continue.

"I'm Dorian, by the way.", he'd introduce himself, offering her a handshake.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Nightly Dive (Closed)
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2020 19:05:13 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
‘newbie’. the word would have irked her on any other day, but it was a welcome comfort in that moment. it meant he was claiming her as one of his own. she eyed him a moment longer, carefully, before looking behind her at each viper slithering in the pit; met eyes with people for the first time to see their honesty. she turned back to dorian. “great. thanks.” she put the glass to her lips for the first time, willing herself to sip it as though she were relaxed rather than tipping it back and downing it.

she sighed. another guy with another lecture. when would they end for her? “i’ll be fine, don’t worry about it.” she brushed him off shortly. “i’m already employed.” it was obvious and she wasn’t sure why he was fucking with her. she carefully ashed the precarious mountain on top of her cigarette and then brought it to her lips. as the smoke drifted forward, she as it plumed in the reflection on a row of bottles.

lulu knew the name. she had noted the names of all of her superiors, and he didn’t have to give her anymore than his first. there was an air of authority about him already. she made a point not to tip him off to the begrudging nature with which she reacted. she fixed her posture just so and cleared her throat, “lulu.” due to the audience, she left out her last name. she returned a firm handshake, gritting her teeth through it invisibly before turning back to her drink.

she left a long moment of silence, chewing on questions. she idly rolled the tip of her cigarette in the ashtray. ”how do you know so much about galar?” see: galarian street gangs.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Nightly Dive (Closed)
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2020 20:43:28 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Of course, he already knew she was employed to Rocket. The thing was, with the way Rocket was running things now, it was better for most Rockets, especially the rank and file, to have alibi jobs, and civilian identities to fall back on. The name of the game was casting the least bit of suspicion on yourself. The fact that she showed her gang tattoos, and carried her pistols so openly, put a big fat target on her back. Sure, Dorian was one to talk, having a large burn scar around his eye that easily marked him out, but he took measures to mask that when out in public.

It was her funeral.

Dorian took notice to the fact that she left out her last name. Still, he'd refrain from commenting on it at this time. But before he could ask her why she joined, she asked him a question first. "I picked up a few things from the other Galarians in the organization.", Dorian would begin. "But then, considering that Rocket has its eyes on the world, it helps to know what you can about a Region before diving in. For example, I recognize that ink as Moto Dragon markings.", he'd continue, addressing the Copperajah in the room. "You say you're no longer associated. What's the story?", he'd ask her, finishing his cigarette, and returning to his whiskey.

tags:

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Nightly Dive (Closed)
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2020 21:41:42 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

the stiffness in her shoulders never subsided. she wondered briefly if there was another dragon in rocket’s midst, but decided the likelihood of one infiltrating the empire was low. still, it was something she’d be discussing soon with .

her cigarette burned, neglected, a sign of intense processing and consideration. her eyes idly passed over dorian’s, while her mind was momentarily elsewhere. it rushed back when the name of her old gang was breathed into the air, a forbidden taboo of sounds, dissonant to her ears. she felt decidedly uncomfortable, now.

lulu sipped her drink and swallowed, choosing not to react.

then, he asked for the story. typically, she wouldn’t find herself in a sharing mood, but dorian had an air of power coming off of him that compelled her to talk. she was with rocket for protection, after all.

“i fucked up, got caught.” she looked still vaguely disappointed in herself, slowly spinning the tumbler a little on its edge, staring into the crystal facets of its shape. “i was hacking a security system and they found me. still don’t know how.” she shrugged, pulling smoke from a tan filter as she momentarily paused, sighing. “so i went to prison. just got out a few weeks ago.”

she chewed on her lip a moment, not sure whether to say the next words. she felt possibly unfriendly eyes on her back, but then again, she had stronger allies, now. “i only served half my sentence and they let me out on good behavior. no tellin’ them that, though.” 'them' being the dragons. it looked bad. she hadn’t ratted anyone out, but she’d known the questions would be there. of course, by running, she’d made herself look even more suspect. it was a catch-22.

“i’m here cause i’m not dumb enough to go back.” she took another drink, sighing. dorian was the first person she’d shared this information with, aside from gavin. it felt strange.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Nightly Dive (Closed)
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2020 22:19:50 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

So she was a hacker? That was good, it meant that she was useful for more than just being muscle. He wondered how many people in Rocket knew of her skillset, and if that was why she was employed. The fact that she was fresh out of prison made her choice of carrying heat so openly all the more perplexing. As she spoke, he studied her.

"That's unfortunate.", Dorian told her. "But then, I suppose you can say you turned lemons into lemonade, no? Now you're employed to an organization that is superior to the Moto Dragons in every way that actually matters. And if they ever try to come for you, they will be crushed for it.", he would reassure her. His words had a bit of a personal bent to them, Dorian himself having gone from a street gangster, to a Rocket seven years ago.

"But just so you know, the Moto Dragons did set up a chapter in Rustboro City a couple of months ago. So if you ever find yourself in Rustboro, watch your back.", he would caution her.

Dorian would produce another cigarette from the pack contained in his breast pocket. Immediately, he would light up, and take a long drag.

tags:

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Nightly Dive (Closed)
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2020 23:15:39 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

they were some lemons, alright. she stamped out her cigarette, which had burned down mostly without her intervention. as she listened to dorian talk, however, the tension in her shoulders began to ease up. although next to him, she’d previously felt as if she were sitting alone in a way, but now, he had her back. they had her back.

lulu supposed that an organization in which she was forced to conceal her identity was one that she could not trust, but just these words alone relaxed her skepticism. lulu had trusted the dragons with her life. that was something she did miss, at times. perhaps one day, she’d feel like she was running with her own pack again.

she let the tumbler lay flat on the bar again for a moment before raising it to her lips, draining what was left in the glass and then setting it to the bartender’s side of the bartop, eyeing him as though to mean ‘fill it up, asshole.’ another thing that was ingrained in her was her sense of rivalry and distrust for outside groups. she had no niceties for the man, who begrudgingly poured the tequila, quiet.

just as she was sipping her drink, he mentioned rustboro. she nearly choked. so they’d already been here the whole time. her breathing quickened, though hardly noticeable. “that’s news.” fuck. the bartender, having been eavesdropping was perceptive of her body language and decided to comment.

‘shit, i’d be scared too.’

a second passed, no eye contact. then, lulu threw the drink back like a shot and threw the glass right past the man’s head. it hit the wall with a loud shatter. “don’t fucking talk to me.” she snarled viciously. she’d combusted nearly out the blue.

just as quickly, the fire seemed to die.
there was a distant, defeated look on her face. she removed a cigarette from her pocket and lit it. leaned back in her stool with a thousand yard stare. “i’m dead.” suddenly, any aforementioned trust went out the window. shit was too real. shouldn't've ran.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Nightly Dive (Closed)
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2020 21:45:37 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian saw her reaction to the news. For a moment, he reflected back on his pre-Rocket days. If the gang that had managed to exterminate his own had a presence in Kanto then, he would've been terrified too. After all, he barely knew just how Rocket compared to the Orrean gangs, that maybe it would've been the most pragmatic move to hand him over to them as a peace offering. Perhaps she was worried that Rocket would sell her up the river to the Moto Dragons to try to establish a diplomatic connection.

Dorian wouldn't let that happen.

"Lulu, I know this is hard for you to believe right now, but Rocket will keep you safe. We're not going to let some insects like them roll over us. If they don't know to steer clear of us, then they will learn the hard way.", he'd quietly tell her. "I was once in a similar predicament as you. But rather than betray me, Rocket took me in, and made me a new man. We reward our faithful handsomely, and I have a feeling you'll do great things for our organization.", he'd continue, attempting to snap her out of the state she was in.

tags:

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Nightly Dive (Closed)
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2020 22:40:42 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

her face felt hot, and there was a strange calm that washed over her that was like a momentary acceptance of her fate. she pulled the cigarette to her lips and stared at the curved edge of the wooden bar, looking at the surfaces of a world that she felt she was seeing anew behind the eyes of a dead woman.

she listened to his words as he spoke them into the side of her ear, not looking at him. her face showed careful consideration, but she never did snap out of it. when he began relating with her, her interest was piqued, and she looked over at him, but there was new tension. as curious as she was, she didn’t want to talk any more about gangs, or rocket. she cleared her throat. “i should leave.” with that, she slid out of her seat. her eyes fell idly on the floor for a moment, but in the end, she said little more. “i'll see ya.” then, after stamping out her half-smoked cigarette, she walked out. she hadn't paid, and the bartender didn’t dare to protest.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Nightly Dive (Closed)
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2020 4:33:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: