4,357 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
three below [tt][m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2020 6:31:41 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

lulu was surprised to learn she had been assigned the same two she had her last mission. she’d not previously worked with any repeat partners. rocket must have been impressed with their spoils and decided to continue to work them together.

reading over the briefing earlier that morning with a coffee and a smoke, she’d been delivered to a previous time. the knowledge that they’d be in the sewer system produced memories of the dank air and exaggerated shadows of motostoke's gutters. some of her old gang’s operations had taken place in the sewers there. ’s words replayed in her head as she’d read into the mission more. she’d felt a shiver and hoped she’d not run into them underground. fortunately, the mission was fairly far from rustboro.

“guess they must’ve liked those stones, puttin’ us all together again.” she had her elbow on the open window, hand lingering near her ear as burgundy hair blew in the wind. her voice was loud over some fuzzy radio station. amber eyes cast out a thousand yard stare over dilapidated buildings as they passed by, her mind drifting elsewhere. it was 2 am and they were driving a truck load of poison types to an alleyway, with a manhole which led below to the underbelly of the city. it’d been festering, already, and their job would be to make it worse, villain-style.

as they arrived, lulu grabbed a bag from the floorboard and unzipped it, pulling out a manhole key. she raised it to shake at valerio. “here, valerio. since you dipped out early last time, you get to open the manhole.” her grin was taunting; she knew it was a back-breaking task. really, it was because valerio was by far the largest of the three, but she was not about to admit any weakness.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
three below [tt][m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2020 10:11:27 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]
[attr="class","runruncirc"]

[attr="class","runrunimg"]

[attr="class","runrunlyric"]
three[break]below

[attr="class","runrunpost"]

he smiles reaching the manhole key from lulu’s grip but his pair of dark orbs don’t retire from her stare. for valerio, the real deciding factor is who taunts the other the most. but the midnight breeze catches him before he sniffs, then sniffs again, then sneezes, wincing his eyes and breaking their staring game. “fine, fine, i’ll do it.”[break][break]

valerio doesn’t know what to expect teaming with these two again. his first time meeting lulu was only when they made a heist of stone-full cargo box in a rock museum. for rex, he has seen the boy for quite sometime now but never considered him a regular company. he thinks the team up is careless, considering how their missions involved doing obvious shenanigans. but at least the compensation is fun and nothing seems to go wrong when hems having fun.[break][break]

as the key connects and locks with the cover, he pops it out with ease then carefully lifts it off, mindful of the noise he might cause if he rushes things. he turns to look at the boy with a wide grin plastered on his face. “t-rex, you’re up. time to stick in the hole.”[break][break]

ooc: sweep the sewers (tt) mission

[attr="class","runruntag"]# #

[attr="class","runruncirc2"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#7038f8;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#7038f8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag a]color:#7038f8!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
I can't change! Guess you can blame it on my left-side brain!
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
three below [tt][m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2020 23:01:28 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

Rex hadn't actually been expecting any repeat teamups, not so soon anyhow. He supposed they were just seeming how great they were, and weren't just pairing him randomly with whoever got the job done. He slinked forward with his trusted mask on, which was probably more recognizable than his own face to do-gooders, and he tried to smile, but could barely hide disgust in his voice. [break][break]

"Hmph, I'd expect a big guy like you to do that, not little 'ol me." He drawled back, clipping his words and breathing shallowly. You'd think that he'd be used to stench like this, but filth and sewer was just something that would forever turn his guts. "I'll make sure nothing down there interrupts our alone time down there, yeah? Don't miss me." [break][break]

The ground squished under his shoes as he dropped down. God, why did he get so many gross missions!?

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Time to write Rex again~

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,357 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
three below [tt][m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2020 4:05:26 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

when the tool left her hand, lulu kicked open the heavy truck door and hopped down. it had been backed in to the alleyway, its rear doors facing the manhole. as valerio went to work on the cover, lulu opened the doors and revealed several sedated muks. she blinked at them, her brow flat. “you’ve got to be kidding me.” she said under her breath.

they weren’t unmanageably huge, but they couldn’t be touched, and they were asleep. baffled, she looked up at valerio, who was much more experienced with rocket's shenanigans. “uh..?..” she held a hand up to gesture to the situation, at a momentary loss for what to do. this had not been in the briefing. why? “bit of a hold-up rex, just a minute!”

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
three below [tt][m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2020 9:57:28 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

three[break]below

a flustered lulu leaves her post, looking lost and desperate. her eyes travel to valerio’s then urges rex to wait down the sewers. inside valerio’s mind, this is already beyond the job of those who give them the brief. it’s important for those who are on-ground to be creative in dealing with unexpected hurdles. and that’s what makes him different from other executives and members from rocket’s upper echelons.[break][break]

“wait a sec,” he says to lulu, then he turns to rex. “hang in there, little guy.” he retrieves a ball, the face of grumpig seeing its owner once more is a sight to behold. valerio made sure to punish the hog for unnecessary aggressions in the past.[break][break]

grumpig snuggles with his trainer before valerio puts it back to the ground. “okay, playtime’s over.” his finger points to the sleeping muks inside the truck. “think you can lift it up for us?”[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#7038f8;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#7038f8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
three below [tt][m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2020 0:55:54 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Rex paused in the sewers, feeling like tapping his foot if not for the stickiness of the floors. What exactly could be the hold-up? [break][break]

Of course, it wasn't a simple problem, no, that would be too easy. His eyes widened as several sedated Muks came into view, tossing himself back as they were psychically thrown down into the sewer system, there was only one problem. How were these resting pieces of shit supposed to whip this place into a festering frenzy!? [break][break]

"Oh, these guys look comfy...and sleepy." He called up, the Muks had only stirred even as they were thrown down, "How 'm I gonna whip these guys into a frenzy before we're caught, huh? Hit 'em?" He wasn't even sure they'd wake at most attacks, and he couldn't really hurt them, they needed to be tough to do this!

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,357 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
three below [tt][m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2020 2:43:59 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

lulu watched the grumping leave the pokeball. she’d always liked grumpigs. suddenly realizing the great usefulness of psychic types, she noted that she’d need to get herself one for reasons like this. hopefully she wouldn’t be in this predicament again, though. she nodded to valerio and closed the doors after the last muk was down the hole, connecting a big padlock on the back. she then went to hole, lowered herself to the edge, and jumped.

her knees bent to soften her landing and her fingers brushed the ground before she stood upright, looking back and forth through each end of the tunnel, and then down at the muks, then up at rex. “i mean,” she reached to her belt to grab a couple of pokeballs. “i have some loud motherfuckers. let me try.”

she released a perrserker and an emboar. the emboar blinked around a moment, while the perrserker already had his sights on the opponent. “ok guys. now's your chance. be as loud as you can!” while the perrserker was loud and obnoxious, the emboar was even louder, as it used its roar to try and wake the sleeping muks. they stirred more this time. one eye blinked open, adjusting to the dark.

seeing as the sewer was already overrun with pokemon, no one on the surface would think twice about the noise.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
three below [tt][m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2020 17:54:56 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

three[break]below

valerio checks the hole and attempts to jump inside, his grumpig watching over the vehicle in hazard in the middle of a deserted road. lulu calls her ‘motherfuckers’ to do the job, making him wince at the noise. but when the sound of siren reverberates through the chilly midnight air, unrest overtakes the man until the police vehicle passes them, the screeches and the howls seemingly insignificant from a distance.[break][break]

“if i knew that would happen, i should’ve seconded t-rex’s recommendation.” sewage water splashes as he leaps into the mauville underground. “so, did it work?” his gaze travels into the pesky muks who are still half-awake despite the commotion. he lets out a sigh and an exasperated look at the two.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
three below [tt][m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2020 17:41:09 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

You know, maybe he should have just beat them up without any questions if this was how his partner in crime was going to get the Muks moving, "Oh, yeah, that's just fucking fantastic!" He howled above the din, hands firmly over his ears, still wincing at the noise...and it was unfortunate, but it looked like they'd have to be a little louder. [break][break]

"Oh, it's gonna work!" He snapped, backing away from Valerio just in case this particular buddy of his kicked up more muck. Fourteen groaned in disdain, shaking his head frantically as the stench nearly overcame him, the tight surroundings not helping. "Hey, buddy, listen to me!" Rex barked, slapping the T-rex on the flank, "Roar!" He didn't need to tell it twice, as distress fueled it, Fourteen screeched out a long roar and, finally, one of the Muks slapped on the ground, semblance of a mouth curling into a frown. [break][break]

"There we go, pissed ya off, huh?" They were waking up, now what?

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,357 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
three below [tt][m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 0:29:55 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

lulu having lost a bit of her hearing from shooting guns without protection for years, had been remarkably unbothered by the terrible sounds of her pokemon. she stood with her hands on her hips, watching rex with bewilderment as he protested and winced in pain.

when valerio splashed down next to her, she wondered what he’d been talking about at first, not having been able to hear the siren from below the ground. “what?” it probably wasn’t worth going over, though. back to the muk problem.

“uhh, kind of.” she answered, staring at them. then, a dinosaur next to them let out a terrifying screech, that was quickly aided by her own pokemon again. this was admittedly a bit loud. lulu winced, herself, hands eventually coming up to cover her head. damn.

when the sound stopped and thoughts were possible, she noticed one of them awake. “ok.” she said, reaching for another pokeball. a pawniard was released, and she pointed at their sludgy foes. “pawniard, we need to get these muks moving! be annoying. now! break them. her eyes narrowed at the end, and her pokemon started up again loudly as the pawniard danced around the muks, swiping at them tauntingly, using its TORMENT. it was utter chaos. one of the muks swiped lazily at the jumping blade pokemon.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
three below [tt][m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 20:29:56 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

three below

valerio's calloused hands will not save him anymore. the noise is already annoying above ground and now it is even more infuriating to have it so close it is like lulu and rex's pokémons are yelling on his ears. after the torment he has to endure, he observes the sludges slowly waking, faces forming the familiar gruesome features. but their crawling will not improve even with the pawniard’s provocation.[break][break]

the man smiles with insouciant eyes, his hand reaching to his backpocket to retrieve another pokéball. genesis the drampa materializes beside rex, snuggling his bearded head to the boy the dragon deems a child. the curve on valerio’s lips is unbroken; he nods toward the drampa and the dragon understands what he wants to do. flamethrower shoots from his mouth, pushing the puddles of venomous muks deeper into the canals at a much faster speed.[break][break]

it is only then his creept sneer breaks into a sigh, then he glances towards the two. “next time, no more sewer missions.”[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
three below [tt][m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2020 2:18:21 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Rex wasn't hearing a single word said anymore, not without a harsh ringing in his ears. Still, nothing could have made him happier than to see the little suckers run, "Finally!" He yelled just a little to loud, ignoring the groan of distress from the dinosaur next to him, "I thought they'd never leave!" [break][break]

"Aww, don't be a big baby." He sneered tauntingly, smiling like some demented doll, "You know these type 'a jobs pay a good buck, I'll be rich!" ...For like 3 days, money never lasted that long, you'd think it burned through his pockets. "You're my new good luck charms, I get to have fun and paid with ya around!" [break][break]

Though leaving the sewer right this instant was a good thought too...

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,357 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
three below [tt][m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2020 4:18:19 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

lulu watched the drampa's display, amused. the two knew eachother, maybe? her grin increased when fire shot out of its bearded mouth. she was a bit of a pyromaniac, herself. perhaps she should have instructed emboar in that direction. she glanced at her pokemon. "good job, boys." go team. yeah.

"agreed." lulu responded, going to light a cigarette. she could take the grit, she just wasn't fond of what it reminded her of. she smirked at rex's sweet-natured remarks. "that's adorable, rex." her voice was teasing, but she gave him a friendly grin.

"sooo, that's it i guess?" they'd only been down, what, five or ten minutes? her ears were ringing, but the rest of the night was open for whatever. she'd likely just go back to the submarine. an early bed sounded nice. "cool."

she held the filter between her lips as she started up the ladder none of them had used to get down.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
three below [tt][m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 8:06:05 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

three below

and just like that, he watches the muks loom into the shadows of mauville underground enough for their pokémons to stop screaming. valerio takes off his hands glued to his ears, his hearing may take a few minutes to readjust but he catches enough to understand what his companions are talking about.[break][break]

“i mean, they do pay nice but there are more easier and better-paying ones, y’ know.” the question of going back on-ground dawns on him, too, which is easily answered by the lady’s ascent from the ladder. he retrieves the hermit-looking dragon who enjoys rex’s company—despite being his first time seeing the lad.[break][break]

he takes the second after lulu's lead into the hatch, then glancing back on his other teammate. “last one to get on the van buys us burgers.”[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
three below [tt][m][c]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2020 15:26:48 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Rex scoffed at Lulu's remark, instantly losing the sweetness as he pointingly looked away, grimacing. Come on, he'd be happy with such a remark if he were alone, or if it was a comment on how he looked. Personality though? No thanks. [break][break]

Instead, he chose to answer Valerio, it was easier then. "And what kind are for that? Is it for a pretty face, cause I don't know why, but I never get jobs like that." Yup, answering like that was way easier. [break][break]

He lingered in the sewers as his teammates climbed on out, planning on guarding the whole way through, only stiffening as Valerio tossed that particular jab at him. "Hey!" He scrambled for the ladder, hurriedly returning his immensely grateful T-rex before tossing himself on the ladder, "That's not fair! Make it the first, I don't got any cash like that!"

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay