Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Rolling Star
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2020 22:20:20 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

“I..I’m anxious” Billi looked down at his little Yamper who always seemed to be excited about everything. Naturally Billi was making a great life choice going to Lilicove to meet with the girl again. HE could have a career he’d enjoy that’d have more purpose than just making some kind of trendy paragraph people in Galar would enjoy. Then at the same time he feared that he’d be left with a lawsuit or something, at the same time he never had a contract.

Billi dressed himself in his nie clothes, black dress pants with his Pink button up dress shirt tailored to his body. Awkwardly approaching the front counter, he looked at the receptionist, “Hi. I’m here to see for a...previously discussed interview thing?” he smiled but his eyes betrayed his outward appearance as his Yamper sat on his feet, and his Rotomphone floating around him.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
Rolling Star
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2020 9:28:53 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]
[attr="class","runruncirc"]

[attr="class","runrunimg"]

[attr="class","runrunlyric"]
rolling[break]star

[attr="class","runrunpost"]

most days, selena will be at her office in the lilycove gym, buried deep down the owed paperworks and drowning in caffeine. weights under her eyes will be not be as obvious thanks to her master skincare routine but her demeanor will shift with no sense of pleasantries. luckily for billi, this is not one of those days. although exhaustion takes over the pink-haired lady from a marathon of sleepless all-nighters, she energizes herself with a malasada just as when she enters the headquarters, seeing the man with his yamper on the counter.[break][break]

“hey!” she calls out, her casual cerulean dress swaying with her strides. selena’s boltund follows after and his eyes lock with billi’s pup. “nice to see you again.” she would have offered a hand, but the grease and sugar on her fingertips beg her not to. she turns to the recipient, “i’ll take it from here. thank you!”

[attr="class","runruntag"]#

[attr="class","runruncirc2"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#f85888;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#f85888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag a]color:#bf91b5!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Rolling Star
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2020 1:46:35 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Finally she had walked in, the pinkette herself. He had creeped her social media previous to the interview mind you, and to his shock, she wasn’t that much older than him. It just goes to show that she worked for everything she had, and maybe had it easier, or something. But he didn’t judge, he didn’t truly care where she came from because it was clear that she was strong and powerful. It was confidence he envied in both her and her pokemon. Somehow her strength was clear just from her presence.

“Hi Selena!” Billi smiled as his Yamper ran over to the Boltund and wagged his bum, playfully barking. “Hey Aspear please calm down we’re inside,” it was clear Billi had some nerves about it and didn’t want to be rude during this very important, professional moment. “So I was thinking about it more,”

Words slowly escaped his lips as the two walked along a hallway. “I want to do more stuff. It’s kinda more fun, and informative to work here then just wandering around the region looking at things you know,” he smiled awkwardly, “I just...hmmm” he thought, “Don’t wanna stagnant and regret not doing this,” Billi nudged Aspear along beside him. “I need to do it, but I’m worried about immeigration,”

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
Rolling Star
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2020 18:09:49 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

rolling[break]star

“i see.” selena tries her earnest to listen to billi. with sleepiness ready to possess her, the sugar from malasada and the caffeine shot she had that morning are the only things keeping her awake.[break][break]

the editor tries to remember what she is told during their first encounter at the sewers. this guy, billi, is a writer for galar’s pokémon insider but is looking for a shot to work official in a regional publication. his business in hoenn involves introducing the tropics to the taigas and tundras of galar and she tries to understand how he might think it’s stupid to leave his occupation when it’s the only thing he’s latching on to stay in here.[break][break]

as he finishes, selena lays a hand on his shoulders and her sapphire eyes meet his. “what’s important is, now, you know what you want to do. the next question is, how will you do it?” her boltund continues to play with the yamper and chases it off towards an empty conference room. glass walls refract the light coming from the hallway but the space is blanketed by the shadow. the dog stands outside the locked door and waits for his trainer to unlock.[break][break]

“but let’s not skip steps. today, we focus on your interview, alright?” she gleams as she pushes her card access into the tech and the glass pushes back to give way.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#f85888;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#f85888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Rolling Star
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2020 23:55:11 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

That was such a deep question that Billi had to deeply think about because he couldn't really find himself lost in between two extremes. It was either do it or don’t. Billi had to decide what he was going to do and for the right reasons. He wanted to give up a dream job that millions of people wanted for one that was more serious, and more adult. Just...how will he do it? How will he do this job?

Billi paused, stopping briefly to think as Selena opened the electronic door. Blue eyes hardened some more. He had to sell himself to someone who for once didn’t know who he was! What his particular skills were! His personality was strong enough to let the ship sail but he needed to prove he had the skills to back it up. “I get that ya know? Hahahah. I’m just not used to being the one interviewed hahaha,” he grinned some more considering he was always the one taking pictures and writing something clever. “People don’t normally take much interest in asking my personal questions outside of like what's your favorite flavor of ice cream or work out,” the energy level was high for the man as they walked in the glowcube of an office.

Sitting down he watched his Yamper sit under the table, staring at the older evolved pokemon, yelping at it to play. “Oh I have those pictures if you want them,” Billi pulled out his Rotomphone and let it project the pictures on it’s screen.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
Rolling Star
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 18:18:49 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

rolling[break]star

blue eyes follow the rotom dash through appliances inside the room, but selena doesn’t look on the pictures yet. instead, she presses further on how billi sees himself. as far as she is concerned, the pictures only define the billi of the past—with a bold decision to leave his job reflects an outlook for the future, and that’s who selena is interested to know more.[break][break]

“i think that’s where most journalists fail.” the editor finds her way across the room into the chair directly opposite billi. “especially photographers. we think it’s easier to hide behind the cameras. maybe that’s why we settle with people thinking we’re not as interesting as our stories.” she reaches her pockets for her notepad and her recorder, a hint of satisfaction twinkles in her eye as she scribbles into the paper. “but our stories are part of who we are. part of what we want to tell the world. part of our vision of a better world.”[break][break]

billi may feel tension from her words but he may also perceive the pleasing presence behind him—selena’s gardevoir arrives to serve refreshments before joining her side of the table. “so now be prepared to answer with more than just vanilla or push ups.” she chuckles.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Rolling Star
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2020 22:32:00 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Somehow….she was right. That was here he failed. He always kept things to himself, kept his story to himself because he didn’t want to upset people. Then at the same time he wanted people to always feel like they could feel at home with him. Like every orphan, every lost pokemon, every broken ranger could come to him and get what they wanted off their chest without judgement being pressed against them. But he was afraid of the judgement he’d receive if he revealed his own sobble story to the public. Heck he moved out of the region to run away from his depression.

“It’s not that I don’t find myself...interesting for….or whatever.” he took a deep breath. “I just like making people feel happy and safe, that's why I did the articles that I loved,” but...the words slipped out as he pulled his Rotom back to his phone. “I didn’t think it was helpful to make my past something worth people crying over, it’s why I moved away from home. So I could move on. And doing something that made me happy was good….for a while. But then I got sad again because I felt like I was doing nothing,” he stated before laughing at the women’s joke as the Gardevoir brought in refreshments. “Oh thank you! You’re really tall and pretty!” he complimented the pokemon, his own staring at her, especially Rotom taking pictures.

Just remember back to his childhood, he could remember his mother comforting him at school because kids tormented him about everything. “Fuck em Cupcake. As long as you have good memories and can smile nothing else matters. You air it out hunny and people will just have to learn to deal with it or to fuck off and bother someone else,” of course that was followed by the gym leaders smirk, “and if all else fails fuck em up. Win or lose I’ll be at home waiting for you good and bad.” it helped him so much but after mom died….well it became his job to be her and he lost his happy memories to depression. Then he always took pictures.

“Yeah okay! It’s like the first time I’ve had an actual interview!” the blonde smiled as his Yamper moved to sit in his lap dropping on him.

@selena

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
Rolling Star
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 15:27:10 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

rolling[break]star

“yeah, there’s that kind of motivation.” more scribbles are etched on the paper with a few criticisms and comments. “but there are those where you utilize these agonies to produce something better.”[break][break]

selena glances at her gardevoir who reads the expression on billi’s face before she looks back at him. “now, i don’t want to intrude on your personal life, but,” her pen hits the coil of her notepad at a yielding streak, “there are times where we have to accept that we can’t please everybody. and journalism isn’t about pleasing everybody. it’s about representing the people’s suppressed voices—that’s why i want you to also change your outlook in life.”[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Rolling Star
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 23:53:08 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Billi understood what she was saying, he may have been dumb but he could understand the words being woven together with a premise interview. Eyes moved to glow with some varied form of pride in himself. “I’m moving forward because I hate feeling like a burden” words rocketed out of his mouth. “I’m tired of always feeling like I do nothing,” emotions stored in the blondes inner mental cauldron.

She had critiques that he could take, because he had been doing so for most of his life. And it was water off a psyducks back. Though she made the puzzle fit into place. Billi never cared about pleasing everyone, rather he cared about making everyone feel welcome even if they didn’t want it, and to always swallow his pride. It was more of a, treat people with how you want to be treated, something his mother didn’t install on him but rather a teaching of the school system. His mother’s motto was more “Don’t let people diminish your worth,”

He paused, “If there’s one thing I can do is that!” Billi’s confidence peeped up, “I can understand all those voices! That’s why I wanna do more, be more, show more. I am that person.” of course it was easier said than done. He’d have to take down his own walls some and act more proactively like he did back in his streamer days. Taking another deep breath he exhaled slowly. “Where I’m from, people are treated lower by the league, treated like second class people, and my mum died standing up for them.” he grinned awkwardly, “Sadly enough, my picture of the gang wars was what made the newspaper so,” sadly looking at the women. “I can do it! I promise you, even if it hurts, I will do it because no one else will and if I’m the only one, then screw the people who won’t”

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
Rolling Star
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2020 16:18:29 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

rolling star

“screw the people who won’t,” selena echoes his sentiment with a smile of confidence. the boltund peeps as he stomps his paws up the table to witness billi’s excitement and her gardevoir is delighted as well.[break][break]

“there is one final question, however.” now, the editor reaches for the control, she clicks as her eyes skim the slideshow of photos. at the end of the presentation, she simply looks back at him with a blank expression. “will you start on monday?”[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Rolling Star
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2020 4:07:39 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

The blonde's eyes lit up as he heard the words ‘monday and start’. It was like a birthday but like a one millionth birthday. One where all the candles couldn’t fit on the cake so you had to use one big candle the size of the cake. “I-i can!” he stated jumping up as the yamper ran around in circles after quickly hopping off. “Oh uhh! Thank you! So much! I won’t let you down.”

He just had to change his outlook and listen to what his mum said. Fuck em. “oh two things,” he stopped dead still, “Do you need anything from me? Like...a visa or something?” he asked before giving a dorky, but widely dumb, “I’ve been staying in hotels paid by my employer...so hahaha can ya help me find a place” arms crossed before hands like metorites slammed into the table, “even a fixer upper deal so I can afford it”

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
Rolling Star
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2020 6:28:11 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

rolling star

selena is satisfied seeing billi’s face light up at her announcement. raijin joins the party, leaps to the chair beside his trainer while gardevoir applauds in her full elegance. “although, you’re still on probation, okay? until you address your immigration concerns. but you can already start working next week.”[break][break]

the editor turns off the projector when billi pauses with another question. “i have all that i need, don’t worry. though i advise you to attend the orientation on monday.” she reaches for her pokénav and chimes a few text before putting it back inside her bag. “you can get your vantage i.d. from the hr. it should grant you access to one of our employee dorm units.”[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Rolling Star
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2020 5:00:25 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Billi enjoyed this moment! The girl gave him a job, she told him to sort out his stuff, which he had to figure out for himself. Which….he was sure could be sorted out by investigating it more. Maybe he’d get lucky and have relatives in the region. He smirked at the thought. “Yeah of course! I’ll be there monday! Early and ready!” he smiled brightly with a beaming energy level.

“Oh uh thank you!” he took the key card, and whatever else she was giving him. “I’m gonna try and buy a place for me and my pokemon at some point,” he grinned considering he saved up a lot of money from his previous job because everything was paid for. Only thing they didn’t pay for was recreation which….was like free in Hoenn pretty much. “So I’ll talk to me more on Monday! You can call me if you need me”

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
Rolling Star
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2020 10:31:00 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

rolling star

“don't sweat it out too much! it's a work dormitory for a reason,” she tries ro reassure billi amidst his overexcitement. perhaps, attending monday orientation will tell him how it's all part of work benefits and that he doesn't need to move out anyway.[break][break]

“i'll do call you when i need you! we're still setting out reputation here in hoenn so we need all the help we can get.” walking by the glass door, she turns to face billi once more, a smile plastered on her face. “welcome to vantage, mr. marsh.”[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,753 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Rolling Star
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2020 20:38:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: