he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Splashing Fast
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 13:45:33 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]IT WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

"You do treasure hunting for a living, I believe that would be the furthest thing from boring as possible," Razz comments back not seeing his own story as interesting. Though of course he had to leave out some minor details here and there. "Is it something you picked up from one of your parents?" he ask curious as to what got the other into their hobby, wait no job, probably would be an insult calling it a hobby. He gives a small chuckle at her so called cooking skills, "Yeah honestly mine was no better, we did a lot of eating out those first few months," Razz admits, it went through money faster but at the time he really wasn't sure how to anything. [break][break]

Razz just shrugs as Skyler comments about the scar, honestly there wasn't much to be added to it. Salem seems excited about the offered food as he noms on the fishy pieces as if he didn't just eat all of his food and some of Razz's "Not really, I just wasn't planning on interacting with people so I didn't want the itchiness of the bandanna," He disputes, not wanting credit for something he clearly wasn't doing. And showing it off more often defiantly wasn't one of them. "I have a whole apartment complex that thinks otherwise of the scar, but thanks?" he chuckles at the compliment of it. He open his mouth about the other thing before closing it again as he thinks it over. [break][break]

"I've.... uhhh never thought about it before? Interacting with people outside my brother and my parents work friends was quite rare."

[break][break]

[attr="class","wiingbot1"]

~~~~~

[attr="class","wiingbot2"]Social with
[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

Outfit

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #1c1c1c;border-right:solid 1px #1c1c1c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
Splashing Fast
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2020 23:17:45 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

The image that flashed in her mind of her parents out at sea working as treasure hunters was so ridiculous that she couldn't help the unrestrained laughter that burst out of her, eyes crinkling at the corners with amusement.

She was still chuckling when she answered. "N-no. This isn't a family thing." Her lips curled with amusement at the mere thought of it. "My parents are historians. They have very sensible jobs working in a museum. I'm the wild one in the family." Her parents still despaired of many of her life choices, but they accepted and loved her. She knew she was lucky in that aspect. "I was a handful as a child, always sneaking out to go to the beach and making friends with the sailors and fishermen - no wonder I'm an only child, honestly."

A few bits and pieces of fish were left as Skyler finished her meal, and she obligingly offered them to Salem with a mischievous wink. "I still eat takeout most days. And my parents send me food from time to time. But yeah, I'm apparently a hazard anywhere near a kitchen." Her wallet didn't thank her, but it was either that or go hungry.

Skyler stopped licking her fingers at Razz's admition that his neighbours found his scar unpleasant, her brows furrowing even as something fierce flashed in her silver eyes. "Well, you live in an apartment complex filled with idiots who can't appreciate a good scar." There was some humor intertwined into her voice, but it wasn't enough hide the undertone of protectiveness in her words. 

The sailor herself had her fair share of scars, and she lay her arms out to showcase them, a collection of pale lines across tanned skin. "You should definitely cover it less often. Unless it's sensitive to sunlight or something." 

The grin that suddenly curled Skyler's lips promised trouble. "Well, Razz, you're in a new region filled with new people. Lots of possibilities. You can't honestly tell me you haven't met anyone interesting since you've come to Hoenn." She approached the young man, sitting close to him, eyes glittering with mischief. "Come on, spill."

● tags:
● notes: ...
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Splashing Fast
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2020 12:37:41 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

As he listened about her parents Razz wondered about how she got into treasure hunting when they were museum workers. Sure he has gone down a path very different from his own parents wants but his situation felt different compared to normal people. As he listened he could only imagine what his own parents would do if he even did half the things she mentioned. Though then again it wasn't like his face was his only scar. "Guess you scared your parents into not wanting more," he jokes lightly as he finally finishes off his meal, rolling his eyes as Salem finished what Skyler gave him. [break][break]

"And what counts as a good scar?" he can't help but question, this was the second time now mentioning on how scars can be 'cool' and honestly it went over his head. Personally himself he didn't blame the people at his apartments as quite a few people there were shady. "I rather not, it distracts and then I keep having to deal with people either staring or asking. Neither of which I want," he replies knowing full well thats what people did. At least covered up it was different. [break][break]

At the question of finding anyone interesting the Ranger paused as he tried to think, he's met people but all but a few have been through working things. There was who was amusing to go paranormal hunting with, but beside him and Skyler he didn't go out of his way to interact. "I mean I guess you're interesting?" he comments more with a question as Salem just face palms before looking to Skyler and pointing at his trainer in a 'see what im working with!?' manner. As clearly the intention of the question didn't hit.

[break][break]

~~~~~

Outfit

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #1c1c1c;border-right:solid 1px #1c1c1c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
Splashing Fast
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2020 19:11:37 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

"Guess I did." There was nothing apologetic in the pull of her lips. As soon as Salem finished his snack, Skyler waved her fingers in the air in a petting motion. Honestly, if Razz let her, she would spoil the blue cat until he became a brat - or more of one. It kind of reminded him of another cat, which she also spoiled - at least in his trainer's eyes - way too much.

Huh. Maybe she was a cat person. Or, more likely, she just had a thing for the troublemakers - they were too much like herself.

"Yeah, I can kinda get that." Most of her visible scars weren't too big - mostly pale lines from years working as a treasure hunter. The more ghastly scars were usually kept under shirts. Still, she'd never thought to actively cover them up. 

"Look at this." She uncovered part of her upper arm, revealing what appeared to be teeth indentations. A grin bloomed on her lips as she spoke, a finger tracing the marred skin. "A megalopolan tried to get a piece of me. They got a punch for the trouble." There was no disguising the look of self-satisfaction that accompanied her statement. "That's a cool scar, I think. It means that you survived. That you got through whatever it was that tried to hurt you. But then again, maybe that's just my opinion." She knew people often didn't agree with her.

"You - what?!" Surprise jolted through her body before she looked to a gesticulating Salem, amusement quickly replacing the first emotion as she put the puzzle pieces together. A short bout of laughter escaped her, silver eyes glittering as she mock punched Razz's arms. "No, I mean - I know I'm interesting," the grin that curled her lips spelled out trouble. "But I meant anyone interesting - in a romantic way." The grin widened. "And sorry, Razz, you just aren't my type." 

● tags:
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Splashing Fast
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2020 10:10:13 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Is Razz were the person he used to be, letting the other spoil his cat the way she did would be out of the question. Though as he's gone through quite a bit of shit along with him the Ranger was more than willing to allow the cat anything he near wanted. So just sat back as the blue cat would invade Skyler's space for the promised pets. So for now he just listens, tilting his head with curiosity as she showed teeth marks which only made Razz concerned for her. Clearly he didn't view scars the same way, who knows maybe if it were something he could cover up like it were nothing maybe he wouldn't be as self-conscious about it. "More just nothing but reminders of mistakes really, nothing cool about it," he counters with no intentions of having his mind changed. [break][break]

At least the other half of their conversation was much more light hearted. Though he was confused by her surprise at his words, as he was out of the loop of the topic of their conversation. Its only after she rephrases the question as he mock punches him that realization hits him, quite literally, "Ohhhhhhh...... uhhhhh" he narrows his eyes in thought, "Yeah... ummmmm no, I barely get along with people for acquaintanceships let alone fairy tail romancing, I'm guessing you're much more active though?"

[break][break]

~~~~~

Outfit

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
Splashing Fast
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2020 19:14:06 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

To each his own. Skyler didn't insist on the scar issue, though it made her wonder at what kind of memories were attached to such a negative response. It wasn't any of her business, she knew, so she let the concern wash over her with a brief wave of her hand. Some things were better left in the past where they could no longer haunt the present - the war had taught her that, with some help from a few friends.

The next topic made Skyler's lips curl wickedly, the sailor leaning forward at Razz's lackluster response - or maybe that was just because he was trying to evade giving a proper answer. Either way, there was no way Skyler would let the matter die so soon.

"Me? Active? Nah, I'm afraid I've never had any kind of fairytale romance going on." She'd dated a couple of times, but it'd been brief things where she'd quickly grown bored. Romance apparently wasn't her thing. Flings though, that was a whole other matter entirely...

The blonde propped her cheek on her hand, pensive, as she continued. "Maybe that'll be my New Years' resolution, to find romance." The dry tone of her voice seemed to imply that she was doing no such thing.

"Anyway, you need to get out more, Razz. And no," she continued before he could speak, "Work does not count. In fact, I'm taking you to a nightclub."

● tags:
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Splashing Fast
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 1:32:03 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Salem couldn't help but roll his eyes at his trainer's answers, knowing him to be a complete bore in the subject of it all. The cat knew he'd eventually get it, but also knows that it's gonna take more than a few months for the ranger to be more functional with society. Salem even waves off to Skyler his meows trying to tell her that Razz a lost cause for now. And while he doesn't pick up Salem's words exactly without the cat signing he does pick up the tone which makes him narrow his eyes at the Meowstic, "Brat" [break][break]

Though while he was used to picking up the tone of his two cats, people were still on a different level for him. So when he mentioned trying to find romance in her dry tone, Razz thought her to be serious for a moment. "Umm good luck to you on that?" he comments obviously still a little in the dark there. Maybe he's already used up his social energy of the day. [break][break]

"I-" Razz was about to protest when she mentioned getting out. Only to be stopped when she said work didn't count. "Rude," the younger man pouts some because work completely counted. Though he perks up some at the mention of a nightclub, "I've been to one before..." he pauses for a second though as he then remembers why he was there, "Wait that was for a job my mother was doing... nevermind, but here how about this," he straightens up a bit, "New years thing or what not, I'll try to double my current friends how's that sound to you?" [break][break]

For him that just meant he needed to make one more friend in the year, he could do that maybe.... Skyler become one in just a few months after all.

[break][break]

~~~~~

Outfit

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
Splashing Fast
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2021 20:01:37 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Skyler laughed at the cat's antics, the sound spilling heartfelt and unrestrained from her throat. "You two are perfect for each other, you know that?" She couldn't help but remark, eyes crinkling slightly at the corners as she watched their - frankly, adorable - dynamic play out in front of her.

A corner of her lips curled up at Razz's response. While she didn't need luck because she wasn't, in fact, looking for romance in any way, shape or form - she wouldn't say no if she got lucky, if you will. This thought, however, didn't spill past her lips. It was probably a bit early to expect Razz to find romance, but if anything Skyler would make sure the opportunity wouldn't pass him by if he was ever so inclined.

Salem would definitely help.

There was a victorious glint in her eyes when Razz mentioned a nightclub, only to interrupt himself when he realized it'd been a job - his mother's? "Hah! See! I'm right - you need to enjoy yourself once in a while outside of your job. Broaden your horizons and all that. Meet new people." The look she gave him was pointed, yet playful. "That sounds like a good resolution. I'll hold you to that, Razz - but I'm still taking you to a nightclub."

If anything, Skyler was as stubborn as a hungry Snorlax.

The sailor's eyes narrowed suddenly, and she turned her head around to look at the sleepy city behind her. "Are there any nightclubs in here? Did you choose the most boring island on purpose, Razz?"

● tags:
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Splashing Fast
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 22:01:38 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

“Someone has to be responsible when he’s around,” Razz simply comments while Salem just gives his trainer a mischievous smile. Though as she lectures him about doing things outside his job Razz just groans. “I meet new people on the job,” the ranger counters with a childish pout. And on top of that he broadened his horizons in the same way too. Especially since his knowledge outside his apartment was nonexistent before his new job. Though he can’t help but feel Skyler would say they didn’t count.

At her question he looks back to the city and he tries to think about it for a moment. “Uhh… I’m not too sure? Honestly I can probably count on one hand the places I go to, but hey if you know of one I guess we can try it, but I prefer it next time” he yawns a bit, “As I don’t had the energy now”

[break][break]

~~~~~

Outfit

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
Splashing Fast
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2021 17:56:43 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

The water race had served to wake Skyler up, but it had also made her aware of the soreness spreading through her back muscles - though that could easily be attributed to having slept on a couch, and a lumpy one at that.

Yawning, Skyler stretched her back as far as it could go, wincing slightly at a sharp pain from her side.

The look she gave Razz at his comment about meeting people on the job was pointed enough that she didn't really have to speak. Nothing too bad with spending a lot of your time working, as long as you did something other than working. Skyler herself was, more often than not, working.

"It's fine, I should get going too. Got some GPS coordinates to investigate. Probably nothing, but you never know." And there had been an increasing interest in megalopolan remnants as of late - the ocean was littered with them in the aftermath of the war.

A hand shot out to ruffle Razz's hair; if the young man looked up at Skyler, he'd see the playful grin curling her lips. "I'll see you later, yeah?" The captain winked at Salem before turning around to leave. "You too, Salem!"

She was already readying herself to dive when her voice cut though the air. "And you still owe me lunch!"

● tags:
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,704 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Splashing Fast
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 4:15:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: