saffron city
silph-sexual
SILPH ACTING PRESIDENT
cadet
you and i
and no one else
54 height
54 height
on the nights I catch you standing, are you waiting for me?
awards
140 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lillian
LILLIAN GLASS
pandering [mission]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2020 1:19:00 GMT
LILLIAN GLASS Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Picking up trash is not Lillian's idea of a fun and productive day off, but good press is good press; and with her Growlithe at her side it's not like it's a complete departure from how she would have spent the day otherwise. If she wants to try and become a figure in the region in her own right this time around she needs to be seen helping. She needs to ingratiate herself to the League and the people.

And what says "humble servant" more than cleaning a beach?

"Growlithe, fetch," she says the words while gesturing vaguely at the garbage-covered shoreline. The pokemon has had ample practice learning this command. Tongue out and wagging it runs along the edge of the water looking for something relatively safe to put in its mouth.

It comes back with a can that Lillian spears with a stick before shaking off into the bag at her side. A few moments later and it arrives with another one.

Between her own efforts and the Growlithe's they've already made good progress clearing a block of the beach in just their first ten minutes on the scene.

@open
mission

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
pandering [mission]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2020 8:57:25 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]
[attr="class","runruncirc"]

[attr="class","runrunimg"]

[attr="class","runrunlyric"]
pandering

[attr="class","runrunpost"]

just as how enthusiastic the acting silph co. president is with the coastal clean up, the same can be said with selena's perception to public relations activities. for the kalosian, anything pr-related is the bane of a journalist's honest work. but she understands that most of the time, it is what starting media like the vantage needs in order to survive.[break][break]

“miss .” she greets with a gentle nod as calliope follows behind her, both of their dresses flowing with the morning slateport breeze.[break][break]

she watches the blond and her growlithe immerse themselves with the humble act of community service, a silver lining in an effort to gain public trust.[break][break]

“i think we can help you with that then i can interview you after for the article that you need.”[break][break]

ooc: life's a beach mission

[attr="class","runruntag"]#

[attr="class","runruncirc2"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#f85888;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost .vdice-box] margin-top:15px;width:60px;height:60px;border:none;box-shadow:none;border-radius:15px; background-color:#e3e3e3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost .vdice-box .vdice-value] padding: 15px 0px 0px 0px; vertical-align:center; font:bold 20px Montserrat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#f85888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag a]color:#bf91b5!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

sunshine

lily
she/her
twenty-five
december 25
saffron city
silph-sexual
SILPH ACTING PRESIDENT
cadet
you and i
and no one else
54 height
54 height
on the nights I catch you standing, are you waiting for me?
awards
140 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lillian
LILLIAN GLASS
pandering [mission]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2020 1:16:25 GMT
LILLIAN GLASS Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]The activity is far from enthralling, barely engaging, but Lillian can say after fifteen minutes or so it becomes systematic in a way that's easy on the mind. Once the routine is set and executed there's really nothing to do but keep the rhythm. See something, spear it, wait for Growlithe, spear the garbage it brings, shake it off into the bag.

She lets her mind wander as she works and it's not until she hears her name called that Lillian remembers she's on the beach at all. Embarrassingly, she startles a little at the greeting. Shoulders tense for a moment and her teeth grit before she relaxes and turns around.

Lillian's not the best at the social aspects of her job, but she does her best to throw on a gentle grin when she sees a familiar member of the press approaching.

"There's a lot to do, so help would be appreciated," she replies smoothly, "but I'm not sure what you mean about an article. I am always happy to speak to the press, but I can't think of much I've been up to lately that's worth reporting."

Of course she's being coy.

"But I'd be happy to share a coffee and talk about our work once the beach is clean."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
pandering [mission]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2020 17:53:54 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]
[attr="class","runruncirc"]

[attr="class","runrunimg"]

[attr="class","runrunlyric"]
pandering

[attr="class","runrunpost"]

selena can't help but squint her eyes at the blonde, her gaze sizing up the lady with an unmistakable grin on her face. the pinkette has no idea if the lady is just projecting or totally guileless but she proceeds to play along anyway.[break][break]

“we were invited to cover silph co.'s community service.” words flow out her mouth with dull intonation, as if seemingly impossible for other people to discern her own opinions. “so yeah, i think we need to get started so we can hop onto that meeting then.”[break][break]

the kalosian is unpretentious with her ways to get the job done. since the lady is not used to doing much of the work, she relies on calliope to psych out the litters of the slateport beach. the journalist is more keen in getting to know her subject before the talk “talk.”[break][break]

“by the way, congratulations to your appointment as the silph co. head. how is your first days in office, ms. glass?”[break][break]

ooc: life's a beach mission

[attr="class","runruntag"]#

[attr="class","runruncirc2"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#f85888;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost .vdice-box] margin-top:15px;width:60px;height:60px;border:none;box-shadow:none;border-radius:15px; background-color:#e3e3e3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost .vdice-box .vdice-value] padding: 15px 0px 0px 0px; vertical-align:center; font:bold 20px Montserrat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#f85888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag a]color:#bf91b5!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
pandering [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2020 18:21:05 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Perhaps this wasn't the most glamorous job for a Ranger, but he understood its value all the same. The blonde was accompanied by a dog type species of his own in the form of his Arcanine. Arcanine were quick, and could move faster than a motor vehicle when they were serious. It was perfect for taking care of what seemed like a tedious job lickitungity split. A long yawn echoed out of the blonde as he watched the Arcanine patrol through the water's edge at speeds that even he was having a hard time picking up. Their noses were sensitive, so he doubted that Buddy would be skimming.

He stepped on a can. Blinking a few times at how he hadn't noticed it before, picking it up would find that it was covered with slobber. He looked up to the Arcanine again, who was staring at him with tongue hanging out, before taking off again.

"Sheesh" he let out with a small laugh, when he noticed that he wasn't alone in all of this. It seemed that others had volunteered. He noticed a Growlithe straightaway, which got a smile out of him. Cocking his head for Buddy to return, the man and his Growlithe approached the pair.

"We can cover different areas and cover more ground if that helps any" he offered curtly, greeting them with a gentle smile.

@tag

-Notes-