[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
A warm cup of hot chocolate is clasped between her hands. Although Hoenn's climate isn't exactly dropping in temperature, it seems Stormy is having a bad day - or maybe she's just distracted and tucking herself into her jacket and giving off the impression she's cold. Whatever the case, steam rises from the lip of her cup as her warm hands keep her drink from cooling off.[break][break]

She's just come from a brief visit with before likely heading back home. However, window-shopping is always a temptation and she finds herself lingering in the big city before taking her leave. It seems, however, that the woman is so lost in thought that she hasn't heard the ringing of a bicycle bell behind her. Instead of stepping out of the way she steps into its way, endangering both herself and the poor man she's stepped in front of.[break][break]

Depending on the series of events, Stormy spills her hot chocolate all over her jacket. It scalds her fingertips only for a moment as the cup drops to the ground. She gasps, stepping backward as it splashes onto her boots. There is a scowl imprinted on her face and she looks up, fully prepared to dig into someone.[break][break]

"Am I invisible, or something?"[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #170D1E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #170D1E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/zPfRTjM/stormyh-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
keep left [s]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2020 21:26:40 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
 Not much further, ol’ girl,” voice coming out in a soft reassurance, his hand reaches back to pat the worn saddle of his bike, pushing his trusty steed down the street as it bounces sluggishly on its one busted tire. If there was one silver lining about having a flat, the rubber ruined beyond what a modest puncture repair kit could aid after a minor altercation mid-battle with an overzealous Pin Missile, it was that the incident had occurred some few minutes from Mauville City. He knew that he could rely on his former boss at Rydel Cycle’s to patch his pretty blue girl up in no time. Hopefully with a discount…

Angelo wasn’t banking on his bicycle getting into two accidents in one day. As he pushed it onwards towards his destination, he spotted a woman standing in his path, gaze averted and far away. It should have been an easy fix to just swerve around her, however just as Angelo was about to turn his handlebars to the left so that he could dodge the distracted woman, another person blocked his way to the side as they walked past, penning him between the wall and their Growlithe, who seemed to have a personal afront to his flat judging by the way it tried to nip at it.

There was a ring of his bicycle bell, followed by Angelo’s lanky legs jumping up to avoid a set of teeth from trying to herd his ankles which led to the sensation of his front tire coming to a dead stop against the bystander in his distraction; the cherry on top being the way her drink splattered in painful slow motion.

Crap. Sorry!” Angelo blinks as he backs up his bike, fingers squeezing the handlebars as he shoots a look towards the guy and his Growlithe only to note that they’ve have already walked off, leaving him to face the woman’s scowl alone. His mouth splits into an apologetic, guilty smile at the understandable scorn on her pretty features. “Definitely not invisible, but I don't think my excuse really matters now. Ah, here,” holding onto his bike with one hand, he uses the other to dig through his pocket to pull out an open pack of pocket tissues, offering them to the woman with an encouraging shake as if to gesture she take them.

“Anyway you okay, I didn’t run over your foot or anything, did I?
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
keep left [s]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2020 23:24:15 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy groans, a long, pitiful noise as she pulls the front of her jacket, displaying the stain now seeping into the fabric. Her comfiest coat, ruined in the span of seconds. She rolls her head back on her shoulders, sighing in exasperation as the guy apologizes. She isn't really mad, but the disappointment leaving a crease in her brow is unmistakable.[break][break]

The man and his Growlithe - the two people most responsible for the accident - have made their way out of the vicinity. Stormy drops the tail of her jacket back against her legs and she shakes her head, running a hand through her hair as she glances back at her attacker, and the remorseful look on his face. Her expression is intense, and she studies him for a long moment as he speaks.[break][break]

"And if you did? Do you have something in your pockets for that, too?"[break][break]

Exasperated, the woman first waves away the offer of pocket tissues before groaning and plucking a few of them haphazardously from their container. She begins to attempt to dab the hot chocolate from her coat. It's futile, but at least she's put in the effort before giving up. Another irritated head roll and she crushes the tissues in her fist, a growl in her tone.[break][break]

"I was really looking forward to that..."[break][break]

She glances at the dropped cup, the mocha chocolate ooze leaking from it putting a disappointed and mournful frown on her face.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #170D1E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #170D1E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/zPfRTjM/stormyh-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
keep left [s]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2020 18:29:24 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
 Annoyance flickers in the pit of his stomach as he looks over the woman’s shoulder, silent as his gaze follows the retreating forms of the oblivious pair until her voice pulls him back, irritation squashed behind a smile. There’s a thought of racing after them, demanding an apology or compensation for a ruined coat but it’s banished into the depths of his throat, snuffed out like he’s done many times when a little sibling carelessly, yet accidently, steps on a pokemon tail when absorbed in a game of chase or smashes a plate when reaching for it on the shelf out of their reach. It just wouldn’t be worth it, letting out his frustrations at such a minor incident, and for what benefit? 

I do have some band-aids actually,” he hums, expression apologetic and voice tinged with a hint of good-natured muse as if trying to lighten the mood a little, blue eyes trailing down to confirm her foot was not squashed as flat as a Stunfisk. “But they have a Tyrunt and Amaura pattern on them. They’re pretty cute, you can have one if you’re into that kind of thing.” Something told him that she would probably survive without.

Angelo stands around feeling a little useless as she dabs and scrubs at the stains on her coat, his top teeth lightly chewing into his bottom lip as the liquid refuses to budge, guilt and awkwardness sinking into his skin like the hot cocoa on fabric. In this situation there wasn’t really much that could be done, she’d just have to stick it in the wash when she got home and hope for the best. Blue eyes trailed up to her expression, pinched in annoyance and tone bordering on growl, lingering on her features for a beat perhaps too long. She looked familiar, he thought, yet his contemplation was cut short by her palpable disappointment. It wasn’t something that he could just leave be, even if he wasn’t the sole reason for the spilled beverage. Leaving her staring in sadness at her feet would be too pitiable of a sight.

Then let me get you a replacement, as an apology.” Mentally, he tries to remember how many coins he has buried in the bottom of his jacket pocket, hoping that he at least had enough copper shrapnel to tide over a medium drink so he didn’t look quite as stingy as he really needed to be. “How about it? And if that doesn’t make up for it, you can always give my coat the same treatment. It'll be even, then.” Again he smiles at her, waving a hand down towards the denim jacket he wore in a gesture that was meant to alleviate tension, especially since his was considerably more worn and frayed on the sleeves than her own had been. A hot cocoa stain probably wouldn’t have looked out of place there…

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
keep left [s]
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2020 19:59:53 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy has already forgotten the trainer with his Growlithe in favor of smearing hot cocoa further into the threads of her jacket. When the tissue wears away between her fingers and leaves pieces behind she finally pulls it away, crushes it in her hand, and gives up her futile attempt to redeem the integrity of her coat. She glances up her friendly stranger, the reason behind the probably bruise on her leg where the tire had bumped her, and the amusement behind his offer. [break][break]

"I think I'll survive, but cute bandaids are a plus."[break][break]

Eventually, the woman shrugs off her jacket to flop it over one shoulder. She sighs, but her wandering attention spies the way his linger on her face. It automatically makes her awkward in response, perhaps a little bit defensive. She opens her mouth to spit a retort, ask him why he was staring -- but her breath is caught with his apology.[break][break]

"W-what? That's absurd, why would I spill something on you in return. It was an accident. I mean-- unless you're using this just to talk to me. There are better ways to get a lady's attention."[break][break]

He waves his hands over his well-loved denim jacket and she frowns, eyebrows knitting together in confusion. With a shake of her head she blinks back up to meet his eyes, her crimson stare aggressive.[break][break]

"I like your jacket, it'd be a shame to stain it."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
keep left [s]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 19:49:53 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
 Her reaction, words tinged with something that reminded him of ember sparks, urged a chuckle to bubble from his throat. “I suppose you have a point. Note taken.” Angelo responds, not clarifying what exactly he was agreeing with considering she had just listed off a rapid-fire round of accusations, leaving what statement he was referring to up in the air intentionally. He supposed he was a little bit absurd.

Now you’re just being nice, this thing is about one snag away from falling apart.” He looks up from picking at a stray thread on the denim, its faded blue colouring signalling its status of being well-loved, raising a brow at the woman. It wasn’t exactly the most stylish of jackets but he was fond of it regardless, to have someone compliment it despite the chances of said praise was embellished considering its old age, it wasn’t something that he would turn his nose up. “Unless,” he hums, arms folding against the length of his bikes handlebars as he leans forward, lips pulling into a mischievous grin before throwing her words back with a playful tune. As if pointing out just how 'absurd' those accusations of hers had been. In good natured jest, of course. “You’re just using it as a way to talk to me.

He met her red gaze with a blue stare which was crinkled at the corners due to his smile, scanning her features again as he tried to place a familiar face to a name, before closing his eyes and pushing himself back up to full height. Angelo was sure he had come across her before and perhaps he had, he did meet a lot of people due to his job, after all. It might just be that he had delivered something to her lately. But so far his brain was failing to come up with a name and, not wanting to spend too much time looking over her in the hopes of pulling it out of nowhere, he returned back to the real question. “So, that drink? You going to let me buy you one before the guilt eats me away?

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
keep left [s]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 21:22:29 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy glances down at his fingers as he plucks at a stray thread on his jacket. However, she really only notices how well-worn and well-loved the faded blue denim is. He clearly wore it a lot, and it seemed old. She could appreciate loyalty like that.[break][break]

He raises a brow at her, however, and it takes her a moment to catch it. But when she does, she furrows her own and glances away, mildly flustered or irritated or something as a result of his unabashed teasing. Her discomfort only blossoms further when he leans closer to her, a particularly devilish or mischievous grin spreading across his face as he tosses her own question right back at her. The woman opens her mouth to object but she can't seem to put together words.[break][break]

"Wha-- you're an idiot."[break][break]

And the fact that he kept staring at her with such intensity was overwhelming as well.[break][break]

"Do I have something on my face? You keep staring."[break][break]

She wipes her cheek instinctively, peeling her hand back expecting to see a splash of chocolate or something. There is nothing, and now she feels only further embarrassed and confused.[break][break]

"You're very bold for someone who hasn't even told me their name."[break][break]

She holds out her hand, however, initiating a greeting.[break][break]

"My name is Stormy."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
keep left [s]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2020 20:21:30 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
 Ah, my bad. You just look familiar, is all.” Expression turning a little sheepish, although still maintaining that easy-going warmth, as he raised a palm up in a sign of surrender. What did it matter if he shared his ponderings with her? It was perfectly normal to recognise a person – or think that you do – after all. “I’m trying to guess whether I’ve seen you on TV somewhere,” after all, he doesn’t actually own a television, his only contact with them these days when he stops off for somewhere to eat or in the pokecentres. “Or if I’ve delivered something to you, lately. You’ve got one of those faces where I know I've seen you before but I’m trying to place your name.” He laughs a little, running his hand through his hair, at the innocent awkwardness of it all that everyone has bound to experience once in their life.

There’s a mischievous glint in his blue eyes suddenly, a quirk at the corner of his lips, as he cups his chin with a thumb and forefinger in a pose of mock contemplation to rival a famous detective. “You’re not the girl who ordered the whole collection of winter special addition pokedolls last week, were you?” He remembered carrying that awkwardly huge box for hours on the back of his bike, at the very least the very least that part was true. Angelo also remembered clearly that the purchaser of such an expensive haul was in fact a little old man in Oldale Town. He wasn’t one to judge. “Kidding.

He chuckled a little anyway and held his hand out towards her, grasping hold of her smaller palm in a light shake. “Angelo. Nice to meet you, Stormy.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
keep left [s]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2020 22:12:15 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy tilts her head, a small smile spreading on her face. [break][break]

"Familiar, huh? I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, I guess those photoshoot sessions paid off."[break][break]

She's being facetious as well as funny - or attempting to.[break][break]

But he seems to already be on the right track with the 'as seen on TV' mention. Stormy chuckles under her breath, shaking her head. Her attention flicks back up to study his face, however, as he mentions possibly having delivered something to her. The woman's eyes narrow as she searches him for familiarity, but chances were he had probably just left the package at the front door because she wasn't home.[break][break]

"I thought I had written 'discreet packaging' on that order? Tut, tut, looks like my delivery-boy is peeking at the goods."[break][break]

Her lip twitches into a brief smirk as he accepts her handshake. [break][break]

"Angelo... where's your halo?"[break][break]

She barks a laugh at her joke before retrieving her hand from his grip.[break][break]

"It's nice to meet you too. Now-- that drink?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
keep left [s]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2020 23:46:40 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
 After their hands have detached from their shake, his palms gently clap together in a praying position, although his lips are twisted into something far from angelic. “Looks like I lost it when I succumbed to a life of parcel peeking, apparently. It’s a tough habit to get out of, once you fall in.” One blue eye winks at Stormy, playing along with her joke despite hearing similar a million times before, unable to resist the crackle of mischief that suddenly sparked from the brunette. “Don’t tell my boss.” Of course he’d never snoop through the customers packages, he’d get his ass fired faster than a Teddiursa to honey.

Smiling at the woman who apparently was in modelling photoshoots – she was pretty, he acknowledged – Angelo started to wheel his bike forward and was instantly reminded of the flat as it put up some resistance; his attention diverted from his initial mission when the incident with Stormy had come along. He wondered briefly if he should drop off the bike at the shop first but decided against it, there were drinks to be had first, his list of important things to-do being shuffled around on the fly.

I know a few places but uh, they aren’t exactly… Well, they’re not exactly "high street quality". And by that I mean they're a bit shit, really.” He chuckles, his days at Mauville were a few months gone by now, his studying put on pause while he worked. Yet despite the few extra coins in his pockets compared to his time as a student, Angelo would still frequent the quieter, backstreet kind of independent stores rather than the big corporate chains, only spending the minimal on himself whenever he could. He couldn't justify a fancy cup of coffee for himself when there was other, more important things, that his cash needed to go towards. “Is there anywhere you’d like to go?

But he wasn’t the one being treated today, so he supposed he could make an exception and splash out on something a little above bottom of the barrel, considering the ‘occasion’.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
keep left [s]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2020 17:02:44 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Tsk, tsk, whatever will you do without your halo, Angel?"[break][break]

She shakes her head before pivoting on her heel. Her hand reaches to fit in the bend of his elbow - very forward of her, but she does it so naturally - and she glances up at him with a sly grin pressing a crease in her cheek. The woman's hand rises to her lips, zipping them closed and locking them. She winks before tucking the metaphorical key into his jacket pocket. With a pat, she returns her hand to his elbow - though she honestly applies very little pressure to her interlocked hold.[break][break]

Though she laughs out loud when he fumbles over good places to grab a coffee. She glances down at her besmirched attire, covered in hot chocolate stains. With a shake of her head and a wave of her off-hand, she waves away his worries to the best of her ability.[break][break]

"Do I look above 'a bit shit' quality? Some of the best damn coffee joints are the ones you least expect. A pretty sign and expensive prices don't mean good quality."[break][break]

Stormy's coy smile softens into something a lot sweeter and she gestures to a simple shop just behind them - the exact place she had just come out of. It had a simple, hand-made sign out front detailing in smudged chalk what their specials were. It smelled of fresh-baked pastries and potent coffee.[break][break]

"We're already at the best damn coffee shop money can buy - and it's cheap too."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
keep left [s]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2020 18:07:33 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
 If Angelo is bothered by how Stormy naturally winds an arm through his, linking them together, he doesn’t appear so. His lips curl into a smile as he glances at her out of the corner of a blue gaze, before it turns into a laugh at her pantomime, the woman easily falling into a playful step as if it was the most casual thing in the world. Angelo immediately decides that he likes her energy. “So generous. I don’t deserve your kindness.” He playfully responds in kind, his lips taking on a mischievous edge as her fingers tap against him, invisible key locked away.

They don’t have to walk far before Stormy has picked out the coffee shop, its menu chalkboard and sign displaying the familiar logo that had been emblazed on her destroyed to-go, warmth already spilling out onto the pavement. Angelo can’t say whether he’s actually been in this particular establishment but as someone leaves, the door swinging open sending out a waft of delicious scents that mix sweet and bitter perfectly, he could definitely admit that he probably should have a long time ago. Especially with Stormy vouching for its modest price tag.

Now you’re speaking my language. I’ll just lock up and then I’ll be right in.” Whether Stormy waits for him or goes inside, Angelo quickly locks his bike up to a nearby lamppost, not wanting to risk its safety even with a flat.

They’re standing behind a couple of customers in the line when he leans towards the brunette, gaze on the smudged list of different beverages and, most importantly, the prices on the wall above the counter. They were just a little more than he would usually justify paying for himself but now that he was here, scent of the beans roasting seeping temptingly into his very soul, he didn’t think he’d be able to resist the call. Just a small one.

So, Ms Coffee Connoisseur, what would you recommend from one of the best damn coffee places in the city?

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
keep left [s]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2020 7:41:08 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Have you done something to warrant my rage?"[break][break]

She squeezes his arm, winking, just as they make it to their destination. The woman breaks away from him immediately, pushing open the doors to the warm apple crisp scent within. Fresh-brewed coffee is being ground, too loud for the woman behind the counter to hear her come in. It overwhelms the jingle of the door, and Stormy glances over her shoulder at her new friend.[break][break]

The door reopens when she realizes he isn't tailing right behind her, and she cranes her neck to find him putting his bicycle away. He rejoins her in line and she tucks him close to her to cut in line just before another person enters the cafe. His eyes wander to the menu but she is people-watching.[break][break]

"Well.. that depends. Do you like it sweet, bitter, a little bit spicy?"[break][break]

Her lips curl devilishly as she surveys his face for a reaction.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
keep left [s]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2020 11:41:27 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
 Stormy pulls him into place beside her, cutting in front of the next customer that was about to join the queue – Angelo doesn’t look back as eyes burn into the back of his neck. It’s easy thing to ignore when you’ve got someone at your side, mouth curled into something devilish and throwing out lines that are easy for him to latch onto with a grin of his own, blue eyes crinkling a little at the corners as if a secret joke was about to be shared.

Hm, well… Who can resist a little bit of spice in their life?” Adventure, adrenaline, chaos and wicked smiles. They were his weaknesses, anyway. “But for my coffee, I’ll take it bitter.” Dumping sugar into his coffee was something he had only experienced once before and that was only because someone else had made the cup for him. It tasted fucking blasphemous. Adding sweeteners was just an additional expense back home and Angelo had long gotten used to it without. Plus it was always beneficial to have something strong kick your ass awake when you have a long day ahead.

His eyes settle on the chalkboard again to look for just a regular. “And what size do you like? Grande? Venti?” Angelo says innocently enough, although with the little curl on his lips, Stormy could take it either way – something told him the spitfire would take the bait.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
keep left [s]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2020 3:38:45 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Bitter it is, though you're certainly sweet."[break][break]

She flashes him a wicked smile, though her attention quickly turns to the line as it moves forward. [break][break]

Though she glances back when she puts together his pieces, puzzling out a rhythm that she hadn't at first realized. There is a minute of warmth across her cheeks and she looks him in the eyes, her fire searching his ocean dark.[break][break]

"Are you suggesting I'm that little bit of spice?"[break][break]

But his eyes are on the chalkboard, reading the menu. Her brows furrow and she glances away, awkward, bashful.[break][break]

"Oh... venti for sure."[break][break]

She says this with a growl and a wink, stepping forward just as the woman behind the counter beckons them forward. [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki