TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Zac's Route Roundup - Route 115
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2020 16:18:59 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

zac ramsey

ZAC’S ROUTE ROUNDUP
ROUTE 115 | DUAL WILD

"Now this is one tip top day to be outside." Zac said with a wide grin. "And Route 115 if one of the best places to come and get yourself a breath of fresh air and patch of warm, sunsoaked grass." He took a deep breath and turned to the camera. "And after a bit of hike we're just a hop skip and jump from the entrance to meteor falls. Devin's gone and found us a beautiful spot with a view of the ocean, and we're just putting out the picnic blanket for some afternoon tea before we head further up the coast."
Zac gestured behind him to a large, almost flat patch of warm grass where a blanket was set up, the corners weighed down with tuperware containers.
"We've got a real spread on today, including some special treats I whipped up back in the van that should be downright irresistable to the local flora and fauna." Zac took the top off a small, cylindrical container and the air was filled with the a powerful, sweet scent. "I can practically hear them running this way already."

"But it's not all treats for the local critters. Now normally Devin and I get by on cans of Scarlet Tauros, but today we've pulled out the stops to really lay it on for our special guest! She's personal friend of mine, long time viewer, and was willing to hoof it all the way from Petalburg just to join us on the hike, it's Michiko Maede! Say g'day to all the folks watching on the tube, Michi!"
Devin turned the camera to point at .

NOTES: thank you sooooo much for letting me use your template m'lady *tips fedorroseed* - signed, D-Bug
TAG:
close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
have a great, positive, and beautiful day!
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2020 13:24:23 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar

路子

ZAC’S ROUTE ROUNDUP
ROUTE 115 | DUAL WILD

“Yeeee~s!” Michi said in a sing-song voice, making a big O with her arms for her film debut. “Michiko here! Everyone, hello! I’ll do my best!”

The moment the red light blinked off, she seemed to deflate like a leaking balloon, holding one hand to her chest. She turned to Zac, feeling faint. “Was it OK? Oh, I’m so nervous.” She dabbed at her forehead with the Hello Skitty handkerchief she always carried. Matchan, I feel too warm. Maybe I have a fever? Please check!”

The Machamp, who belonged to Michiko’s (beloved) husband, reached over with one of his four hands to feel her forehead with the resigned air of someone used to taking pointless orders. After a moment, the fighting-type shook his head and Michiko breathed a sigh of relief. “No problem! Maybe just from hiking, I wonder...”

Hiking was a stretch, since Matchan had carried her most of the way. It wasn’t that MIchi wasn’t physically fit— she did hot yoga every week with her Yamper Yoga friends— it was that she’d been so worried about looking cute for the camera that she’d dressed completely inappropriately for outdoor activities.

“My husband is going to be so surprised!” Michi told Zac happily. She’d told him this many times already, including on Chatter when he’d first offered her this little mini-adventure.

Her husband was also the rugged, adventurous sort, and for their semi-annual quarterly anniversary she wanted to surprise him by appearing with his favorite vlogger in his next video. She would have been happy with just a cameo, but it was difficult to say no when Zac Ramsey was so... well... energetic

“Ooh, Pokemon!” she exclaimed, clapping her hands together. “When are they coming?”

NOTES: you didn’t think she’d really hike, did you...
TAG:
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2020 14:38:56 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

zac ramsey

ZAC’S ROUTE ROUNDUP
ROUTE 115 | DUAL WILD

Zac looked around, dismayed that their picnic hadn't already been swarmed by wild pokemon. "They should be here already Michi! Not often that they don't come running when I pop open the honey." He checked behind some bushes to make sure that no local critters had snuck up in the minute since Devin had laid out the rug. 

"Well there must be plenty of berries to be found if honey doesn't bring 'em running. Guess I'll need to break out the big guns. Dev! Where didja put the big guns!?"
Devin pointed at a pile of three tightly wrapped bundles. Zac chuckled,  "Devin, chuck on the camera for this one, it's bloody genius."
The red light flicked back on, and Devin was careful to keep Michiko out of frame.  "Lets talk bait. Honey is always good for your general lures in lush, grassy areas such as this, but for your specialty catches, or in cases like this where nothing is biting, you may need to use the greatest weapon of all." Zac tapped his forehead with one finger. "That's right. Your tense of taste."
unwrapping the first to reveal what looked like a bowl of scones filled with raisins.He pulled off the cloth wrapping of the bundle to reveal a basket of hard scones, speckled with raisins. "This area has three main types of wild pokemon, Rock, Dragon and Fairy, and i've prepared a little something perfect for the preferences and predelictions of these picky pokes. These are rock cakes."
Behind the camera Devin rolled his eyes.
"And I know what you thinking. 'Zac you handsome devil, why would a dragon type pokemon want rock cakes?' but these are actually for the rock pokemon. You see, all of those hard headed pokemon have a power fantasy of crushing boulders between their jaws. The hard exterior of the rock cake provides that ounce of resistant, followed by satisfying crunch. After that, the juicy, squshy raisins really hits the spot." 

Zac laid the scones at the edge of the picnic and revealed the second basket. Inside were round purple fruit, finned with green leafy rims. They had been halved, revealing the white flesh inside, which was thick with glistening, black seeds. 
"And this is dragon fruit. Perfect for capricious lizards. Now dragons love to hoard, and a fruit that is full of tiny, precious little seeds will send many of them into fits of excitement as they scrabbed to add these black gems to their growing hoard." he set the fruit down a little ways away from the rock cakes.

"And last." Zac said, as he gently picked up the last of the bundles. "We have the ideal treat for the daintiest, most elusive of the pokemon types: fairy." He pulled off the cloth to reveal a heaping pile of what looked like plain white bread, covered in multicolored dots. Zac wiped at the corner of his mouth with the cloth before tucking it away. "Fairy bread. A feast fit for a king. I actually made more than twice as much as this but, ah, well I had to test it for quality." he put down the tray at the edge of picnic, where it was within easy reach. 

"Now every pokemon for miles around will scent these morsels on the wind and come running! All we have to do it wait." 
Zac said, sitting down and popping open a tupperware container to reveal  sandwiches stuffed with fresh, leafy greens and layers of lunchmeat. "Dig in everyone! This is just the appetizer! After this we've got meat pies, lava cookies, and then we'll round it out with some fresh fruit."

Devin clicked off the camera and sat down to eat while Zac put together bowls of food for Zappa, Helen, and the new addition to their team: TBD.
"How about you big fella?" Zac asked Macchan, offering him one of the sandwiches. "Is it cheat day?"

NOTES: thank you sooo much for letting me use your template m'lady *tips fedorroseed* - signed, D-Bug
TAG:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2020 5:11:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RHYDON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAMMER ARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRILL RUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK BLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SWIRLIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWEET VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STRING SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COTTON SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENERGY BALL

close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2020 15:25:01 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar

路子

ZAC’S ROUTE ROUNDUP
ROUTE 115 | DUAL WILD

Michi watched from the edge of the picnic blanket, grateful to be off-camera, as the red-haired man introduced each of the three foods they were planning to bait the wild Pokemon with. I wonder who will come! she thought, picturing big, strong rock types and other mystical foreign Pokemon appearing like guests to their picnic. Hoenn had changed so much since she was a child - thirty years ago, one would never have seen a fairy-type out in the wild.

Perhaps the element of chance should have worried a civilian like her more-- what if something dangerous appeared, after all?-- but Michi wasn't scared. That was why her husband had left her Matchan-- not just to carry her shopping bags home! With the region as tumultuous as it was, it was good to have protection even if one didn't necessarily have their own Pokemon.

But Michi did. It was a secret, but she had caught a meriru she'd found at the beach. It was just so cute, she'd smuggled it home in her bag and bought a Pokeball the very next day to put it in. She wanted to show it to Zac, but she was too shy. The outdoor enthusiast's Pokemon were very cool-- what if he laughed at her? And wasn't she a little too old to start collecting Pokemon? 

She, Zac, his cameraman and Matchan had been eating for a little under fifteen minutes when the ground shook with heavy footsteps and a Rhydon's horned head crested a nearby ridge, its nostrils flaring as it sniffed the breeze. "Ah! One came!" Michiko pointed suddenly, jumping to her feet. "It looks very big!"

She wondered, suddenly, if she should throw a Pokeball at it. She'd bought a six-pack at the convenience store, so she still had five left over. Aah! What am I thinking? One meriru and I'm like Satoshi Ketchum?!  This isn't manga, silly Michi! She scolded herself. She heard crunching and looked back down at the picnic blanket to see a piece of white, sprinkle-covered bread disappearing into the mouth of a fluffy, sugary-looking Pokemon that she loved instantly and instinctively with all her heart.

Approaching Rhydon forgotten, Michi immediately crouched down to take a picture. The Swirlix continued to gobble fairy bread. Lacking hands, it had pinned the slice down with one paw and was using its long tongue to lick away the sprinkles. "Waaaaa! It is the famous character: Slurpi! He is kind to all he meets in the smartphone game, 'Pokemon Bodega Mix!' Cuuuute~!" 

As if in response, the Swirlix, looked up to see the Rhydon still tromping towards them and hissed. It flattened its ears and bared its adorable fangs, standing protectively over its fairy bread like a predator over its kill. <FWEEE!> it squealed, then lashed its tail and shot directly like a fluffy cannonball towards the massive rock-type Pokemon.

NOTES: so fwafwa swirl
TAG:

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2020 16:36:35 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

zac ramsay

ZAC’S ROUTE ROUNDUP
ROUTE 115 | DUAL WILD

"Now that is a gorgeous 'mon." Zac breathed, his eyes lighting up as he stood in awe of the massive, marauding monster. He had a few rapturous moments of enjoying the titanic visitor before the peace was shattered with terrible <HISS>

Zac watched as the cotton-candy coated SWIRLIX launched itself at the rocky RHYDON, crashing into it like...well, like a high velocity ball of goop is expected to hit a carved, granite monolith: messily. 

Strands of sticky, sugary fluff splattered across Rhydon's chest, and the beast bellowed in confusion as the vicious little fairy hissed and bit, the ball of furious fluff now stuck fast to Rhydon's impenetrable hide.
<MUFFLED HISS>

"So it looks like my cooking was a hit! Maybe a bit too popular actually, as it looks like we've got a bona fide foodfight on out hands!"

The Rhydon stumbled forward, scrabbling at the sticky mass on its chest with arms that were far too short to reach the source of the problem.
"Get back everyone! This big fella's heading right for our picnic!" Zac said, arms out protectively ashe pushed the group back.Devin and Matchan swiftly grabbed some of the remaining food before the stumbling Rhydon could trample it. "Keep your distance now. A squashed sandwich is a true tragedy, but it's nothing to get hurt over, alright?" 
Rhydon slammed into a tree, roaring again as he crashed through the site of their (former) picnic, smashing the plates of food into a pulpy mess. Meanwhile, swirlix was now clinging on for dear life.
<MUFFLED SCREAM OF FEAR>

"Oh now he's gone and made a real mess. We're gotta split these two up pronto." Zac said, shouting to be heard over the ruckas that the pair were causing. "TDB, come 'ere buddy!" he shouted to his TRAPINCH. 

The little ant lion tromped over, heedless of the disaster close at hand. Little TBD was a master of staying cool under pressure. When you're that close to the ground, everything looks towering and terrifying, and he had learned how to block it all out.
The secret was to focus on things at eye level.

TRAPINCH opened it's mouth, aiming for Zac's shin.
"Hey! Git out of it!" Zac said, taking a quick step back.

"Eyes on the prize little guy, we've got to stop that Rhydon from smashin' up the whole place! Just look, he's getting perilously close to Devin's camera gear." Devin made a soft sound of worry. "TRAPINCH, use SAND TOMB!shouted Zac, and TBD gnashed his teeth in excitement. The only thing better than eye level was below eye level. Using his massive jaws, Trapinch chomped and chewed his way  through the warm grass and into the soil below.

Seconds later, the ground shook, sagging underneath Rhydon and Swirlix, who tumbled down into the growing sinkhole, along with the remains of the picnic and the red tartan blanket it had all been laid out on.
Rhydon struggled, slamming into the side of the trap with it's powerful HAMMER ARM, but the ground itself was now a shifting, sinking cylinder of sand, and the blows only succeeded in spraying the scene with sod and soil. 

Zac turned to the camera, looking a tad more relieved. 
"Every trainer knows that the best way to stop a fight is to return one or both of the conflicting pokemon. But what do you do when they're wild? Well that's easy: You catch one." Devin tossed him a pokeball, which he caught in one hand.   

"And with the two of them trapped in that blanket, you're looking at the perfect beginner's shot."
Zac indicated with his eyes and a quick nod, and the camera followed as he strode over to Michiko and held out the ball. "How about it Michi? Wanna show the folks at home how it's done?" 

NOTES: Finally some good fluffing food.
TAG:

close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2020 1:31:12 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar

路子

ZAC’S ROUTE ROUNDUP
ROUTE 115 | DUAL WILD

What a lively picnic! Matchan and Devin scrambled to snatch up the food from the picnic blanket before the roaring Rhydon plowed through it, splintering plastic cutlery and slipping on used paper plates. All four of the Machamp’s hands were filled with tupperware containers balanced on meat pies balanced on jars of condiments, so he had little time to try and protect Michi from the rampaging wild Pokemon. Fortunately, Zac’s warning to stand back had the desired effect, and the little woman picked up her skirts and ran away farther up the hill before the beast could step on her.

Michiko ooh-ed and clasped her hands together as Zac released a Pokemon, then made a disappointed sound when she saw it was just a Trapinch. “Oh, you! Always digging in my driveway,” she said to it, annoyed. She shook a finger at it. What good is Trapinch going to do? He is not good for anything, only flat tires. She thought she knew everything about Trapinch already, which was why Michiko was surprised by how effective the Sand Tomb was in containing the two fighting wild Pokemon. 

There was no containing her surprise, however, when her role as a spectator was broken and the cameras swiveled around to meet her. Her eyes widened, and she looked at the Pokeball Zac offered her as if she couldn’t quite comprehend what he was asking. “Ehhhh? No, no-no! She tried to decline, holding up her hands. “I am not good at catching Pokemon!”

But the cute Swirlix caught her eye again, and the thought of taking it home and putting it on her couch suddenly possessed Michi. “But...” she contended, taking Zac’s ball, “OKAY~! I will... do my best!” She made a double fist-pumping motion for the camera before turning back towards the trapped wild duo, approaching tentatively until she stood at the edge of the sand trap.

Here, now, she hesitated. She held the ball directly out in front of her, squinting down it like the barrel of a rifle. She pointed it at the cotton candy puff, visualizing it sitting among her throw pillows. She concentrated.

And she threw wide, hurling Zac’s Pokeball down the sand trap and ricocheting it off one of the Rhydon’s ears. Weakened by the opposing element as well as its fluffy assailant’s attacks, it immediately dissolved into red light and disappeared. “Oh no!” Michi cried, dismayed. “I missed!” 

The Swirlix flew free when the rock-type vanished, rising back into the air with a triumphant <FWEEE!> It floated past Michi, trailing pink bubblegum-strands like gore from its kill. “No, my Slurpi!” She exclaimed. She quickly rummaged in her purse, looking for her Pokeballs, and found one right away. Heart pounding, she pressed the button and let it magnify in her hand, fingers gripping tightly around it. It felt right.    

At such close range, even Michi couldn’t miss. The fairy-type swirled away in the beam, disappearing into the ball with a satisfying ping. Nearby, Zac’s Pokeball was still rolling around at the bottom of the sand pit, shaking indecisively. Michi ignored it— she rushed forward to collect her own Pokeball, cradling it in her hands and turning back to the camera in jubilation. 

Too overcome for words, she flashed a victory sign and clutched the ball close.

NOTES: catching swirlix, threw zac’s ball at rhydon.
TAG:

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2020 2:08:54 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

zac ramsay

ZAC’S ROUTE ROUNDUP
ROUTE 115 | DUAL WILD

Zac watched in amazement as Michiko prepared and threw the pokeball. She’s got a wild technique going on. He thought. Must be that Petalburg Style i’ve heard about.
Michiko’s first ball hit Rhydon, sucking it into the ball, and before Zac had time to narrate the exciting development Michiko had drawn, sighted, and fired her second shot, moving with surprising gusto. Swiftly she retrieved her swirlix capture, apparently happy to ignore the still shaking Rhydon ball.

Zac jogged over to greet the glowing Michiko, who was cradling her capture like a prized muskmelon.
“Whoa there Michi! That was a stunning pair of shots! Looks to me like this isn’t your first time, amirite?” Before she could answer, Zac thrust out an arm, again pushing her back from potential danger. “But be careful. One of the greatest dangers facing unseasoned trainers is that of an uncaptured pokemon.
It’s quite common to get too close to a shaking ball, like we’ve done here, which can lead to substantial injury if the pokemon ends up breaking free."

"Why, more than 30% of trainers suffer from Premature Capture Celebration in their first year. I myself got a bit cocky when I caught ol’ Helen, and ended up with some pretty rough burns and a bad nip on the hand for my troubles.”

The camera turned to aim at the pokeball, still wriggling in the sunken wreckage of the picnic. “He’s still struggling is he?” Asked Zac, “Can’t say I blame him. We did a poor job of weakening him, and though trapping a pokemon makes it easier to throw a ball, it doesn’t do much to dampen their battler’s spirit.
Besides, it’s quite possible he can still smell the rock cakes.”

The pokeball wriggled one last time and pinged. Zac let out a sigh of relief. “And that’s how it’s done.”

“TBD, you can release the SAND TOMB now.” He shouted, stamping the ground. The trap relaxed, and the ground slowly returned to normal, albeit a bit lumpier than before. He retrieved the Rhydon ball and walked back to Michiko, holding it out to her, his broad hand smeared in dirt and picnic mush. “Well Michi, to the tosser go the spoils. This one’s all yours. What are you gonna name him?”

NOTES: Caught Rhydon, offered him to Michiko
TAG:

close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2020 3:04:46 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar

路子

ZAC’S ROUTE ROUNDUP
ROUTE 115 | DUAL WILD

Taken aback by the rebuke, Michi quickly scurried away from the still-shaking Rhydon ball, sheltering her new catch with her body. She’d been so excited to catch the famous Pokemon Bodega Mix character that she’d completely forgotten about the huge rock-type. What if it had burst out right behind her, and attacked? Matchan’s hands were still full, after all. If he’d had to defend her, he would have dropped all the sandwiches.

So Michi was very grateful to Zac, and she clapped her hands joyfully when, to both of their relief, the Rhydon did not break out. She was caught off-guard when the red-haired man offered it to her, however. “Me?” She pointed at her chin incredulously. “No, no! Matchan would get jealous!”

The Machamp looked skeptical as Michi went on, reaching forward to wrap Zac’s hands back around the Pokeball and patting them comfortingly. “Please, keep as a souvenir! His name will be...” she thought carefully, hmm-img and mmm-img, “Shin!” Inexplicably, she chose a normal name. “Shin, the meaning is progress. Today, I am making great progress!” She smiled at Zac, releasing his hands. “It is thanks to you!”

She put Swirlix’s ball away in her bag and saw one of the fancy apples she’d brought from Petalburg as a souvenir to give Zac at the end of their adventure. It gave her an idea. “Ah!” She exclaimed as if stung, pulling out her phone and showing her lock screen to Zac. It was another round Pokemon she liked. “I want to catch this ringo-chara! Is it possible?” She looked at him earnestly.

NOTES: you thought it would be liedon  
TAG:
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2020 14:41:33 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

zac ramsay

ZAC’S ROUTE ROUNDUP
ROUTE 115 | DUAL WILD

Zac squinted at the picture that was set as the lockscreen on Michiko's phone. It showed a plump, chibi version of a red apple, with a pair of thick-lashed anime eyes poking out of the top. "Oh, Applin?" Zac asked, looking up into the nearby trees, as if expectng to see one of the fruity monsters hiding among the boughs. 
"I'm sure there are a few around here...but what to use as bait..." Zac inspected the remaining supplies. Matchan and Devin had managed to save a bit of almost everything, only missing pies and the fairy bread (Arceus rest it's crust).

He poked through the containers, pulling out a dragon fruit half. 
"Will that work?" Asked Devin. "Considering he's an apple?"
"Uhhh. I'm gonna level with you Dev, I didn't look deeply into pokemon cannibalism during my post doctoral studies."
"Fair enough. Well it's worth a try."

"That it is. Come on Michi, lets find you a...what did you call it? A Rango Tango or something?"
asked Zac, and he scooped out a handful of the flesh and seeds. He didn't wait for an answer, tossing the seeds left and right as he forged a path through the trees.

NOTES: Sounds like Ringo is about to become the ...Star...
TAG:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2020 0:20:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CORSOLA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EARTH POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA RING

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AROMATISSE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEALER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAIRY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CALM MIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAINING KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCHIC

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2020 14:57:26 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar

路子

ZAC’S ROUTE ROUNDUP
ROUTE 115 | DUAL WILD

Now that she knew how easy it was to catch characters-- at least while she was with the more experienced trainer-- Michiko was fully on board with this whole adventure. Before, she'd come along mostly for her husband's sake. Now, things were personal! She only had so long with the rugged PokeVlogger, so it was now or never.

I could never do any of this on my own, she thought, scurrying after Zac as he headed off into the woods with the dragonfruit. I hope he doesn't mind! Though maybe, she could have caught Swirlix by herself. No, but it had come for Zac's fairy bread. Could she find a recipe online? Maybe I can make it again... 

A terrible smell had begun to set in in her nostrils and at first Michi ignored it to be polite, but the farther they got into the woods, the more pungent it became. The type of smell was difficult to describe-- sickeningly sweet, but burning acidic, like overripe fruit starting to ferment. "The air is bad here," she said, jogging to keep up with Zac. All the things in her purse jingled as she ran. "Ooh! Maybe, we should leave?" The last part was muffled as she covered her mouth with her handkerchief, breathing through it. 

Above their heads (unnoticed by Michiko) sat a fluffy pink Pokemon with its small, shapely legs crossed over a branch. As they lacked any fairy bread or, indeed, anything but dragonfruit, it bore no special love for them. A warning scent emanated from its feathers, suggesting they move on.

Michi gagged through her handkerchief and, breaking from Zac, hurried towards a break in the trees near the steep cliffside. Alarmed at his master's wife's sudden departure, Matchan snapped to and legged it after her.

The fresh air was a huge blessing and she sighed in relief, fanning herself with her handkerchief. "I thought I would die!" she exclaimed, turning to Matchan. "Oh, but you have no nose-- this is lucky for you, Matchan!"  Again, the Machamp looked skeptical.

Michi peeked down from the edge of the cliff and suddenly let out a little cry, startling the fighting-type. "Look! Look there!" Water from a newly-formed stream was trickling down the stone, forming a puddle at the bottom of one of the rock ledges. Something pink and round was half-concealed inside the water. Michi pointed. "It's there: Fancy Ringo!" 

NOTES: passing stinky aromatisse  
TAG:

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2020 15:29:47 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

zac ramsay

ZAC’S ROUTE ROUNDUP
ROUTE 115 | DUAL WILD

"What's that Michi? There's an apple in the river?" Zac asked, heading straight for the rushing stream and lying down of his belly at the edge. "Devin, get a close up as I save this little fella."
The pink blob floated down past them, moving underneath the water. 
Another fairy type? it looks like a hot-pink branch. Zac thought, as the pokemon drew level with them. He stretched, reaching out into the stream and thrusting his arm up to the elbow into the cold, mountain stream.

"Phwoo!" breathed Zac, eyes opening a bit wider. "That'll wake you up!" He grabbed around under the surface, catching hold of the creature and pulling it back out.

It WAS a hot pink branch.
Zac blinked at it in surprise.
It blinked back.

"Cor?" asked the smiling piece of coral. Zac grinned back and turned to Michi.
"It's a CORSOLA! I should have known, aint she a beut'?" He asked and, remembering how excited she had been to spot Ringo-Chara, added. "An absolutely fantastic find. Normally they're quite hard to spot actually. Must have washed down from Meteor Falls! What a spot of luck. I've been wanting one for  ages, ain't that right Dev?"
"Oh for sure." 
"Cor!" agreed the Corsola, still happily hanging from Zac's grasp.

"Thanks an absolute bunch Michi. Now I can finally cross this one off my wishlst." Zac paused. "Well come on Dev, what are you waiting for? Chuck us a pokeball!"

NOTES: Zac befriends and catches Corsola
TAG:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2020 2:02:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TURTONATOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INCINERATE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHELL SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BODY SLAM

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AMAURA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] REFRIGERATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LIGHT SCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROUND

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]ZAC CAUGHT CORSOLA!

close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2020 13:15:38 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar

路子
ZAC’S ROUTE ROUNDUP
ROUTE 115 | DUAL WILD

While MIchi waited anxiously on the ledge, peeking down at where her tour guide had gone to fetch the round pink thing she'd seen in the stream, she heard a twig break suddenly behind her. She turned to see a cartoonishly precious dinosaur, its neck outstretched as it sniffed at her purse. The brightly-colored frills on each of its temples phased to a different color as it saw her looking and it pulled back immediately, seeming shy.

Zac was calling something to her from down below, talking about what a fantastic find it was and how whatever he'd found had always been on his wish list.
"Ooh, no ringo? That's too bad," she called back. She was of course disappointed, but this effeminate blue Pokemon was distracting her. "I found a new Pokemon! It is very cute, and interesting." It wasn't any character she knew, but she found it very pretty. "Hello," she said kindly. "What's your name?"

When it saw she hadn't made any move towards it, the Amaura cautiously extended its head again. <Amaura,> it said, voice almost a hum. It nosed her purse, where Michi remembered she'd been keeping the fancy Petalburg apples. She snatched it away. "No, no! Those are a gift," she said quickly. Would Mr. Ramsay understand if I gave his souvenir to a wild Pokemon? Eeh, but it is very rude. She was sure he would be very kind about it, but she'd picked these apples very carefully for him, and the idea of feeding them to a strange Pokemon in the woods made her anxious.  "Matchan, karate chop this very cute Pokemon so I can take it home!"

Coming to with a start (he'd eaten a lot, and tended to zone out when he had a full stomach) Matchan was... alarmed... at this new side of his master's wife, but willing to compromise. <Macha, macha,> he said to the Amaura, which roughly translated to "just play dead" before he aimed a deliberately slow, halfhearted karate chop at the dinosaur's spine.

The creature crumpled before he'd even made contact, laying on the ground with its huge eyes blinking innocently up at Michi. "Oh... sad!" the middle-aged woman exclaimed, one hand over her heart. It was so pitiful, now she felt bad. "Matchan, why did you hit her so hard?!" How were they going to live together in the same house now? Quickly, she threw her third Pokeball. "Hyaaa!"

NOTES: catching amaura!
TAG: