Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Silk Worms? Who she?! [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2020 21:42:20 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Why did Billi keep traveling away from home? Only to go to the same forest to look for what most people would deem ultimately useless material. To be honest, the forest was filled with bugs, and he was gonna collect their silks to make clothes! He recently learned that using everything instead of wasting was for the best. Granted Billi was always addicted to making use of everything around him, even a dumpy old warehouse into a vibrant home. He was just that kind of guy, and let's face it buying clothes for a jacked giant, and always having them rip, wasn’t the tea sis.

The silk, the bugs, they produced a lot of it, so walking through the woods was required. Billi huffed crossing his arms as some of his bugs moved with him. Even though some of the bugs were with him, he still had Majora the Poipole with him keeping him company. Naturally it was dark out, so he had to be more careful

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2020 9:33:37 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]IT WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

Ever the hard worker Razz found himself out in the woods at night on yet another new job from the Rangers. One while he was fine with taking, he probably wasn't going to be working too hard to do. Apparently parents called about their child missing, and while normally that would be terrifying the child was technically old enough to be a traveling trainer, but they also stole a pokemon from their parents before they left so he highly doubted they were in much trouble. Though a job was a job and he would call it once he finally saw them. [break][break]

With Zarin creating a proper light between his plug for them traveling was pretty easy. Though it did put in sight a Poipole which put the ranger on edge. He couldn't be sure if they were one of the few left wildly going around spreading their poison or if they happened to go to those small percentage of trainers who ended up helping in the war. "Only on my mark," he tells his pokemon as he takes out his baton just in case. Silently he gets close making sure to have stopped his light to ensure they weren't caught coming close. [break][break]

Razz makes a snap to signal Zarin as the pokemon obeys and jumps out to use THUNDER PUNCH on the ground to given the Ranger enough light to not only give the Ranger enough light to take in the situation as to whether or not the Poipole was with one of the aliens, but also to just startle rather than attack straight on. Thankfully the other was human, one he knew in fact, so Razz whistled for the Elekid to create light once more as Razz walks out. [break][break]

"Sorry about that Mr. Marsh," Razz apologizes while Salem seems excited to see a familiar face as he also waves at the other as the cat jumps back to his trainer's shoulder.

[break][break]

[attr="class","wiingbot1"]

Bug/Poison/grass

[attr="class","wiingbot2"] DUO WILD WITH

[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3 b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2020 10:20:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WURMPLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHIELD DUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STRING SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON STING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CUTIEFLY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HONEY GATHER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWITCHEROO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BUZZ
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STUN SPORE

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2020 21:24:09 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Naturally Majora had come to notice the sparks that were pointed in his direction, and oh hell no! The little trickster turned to the Elekid with venom in its eyes, pure disgusted and annoyance broiled onto his face. “Poi! POOLE” it yelled out as Razz spoke up, and taunted the elekid for such a rude interruption. Honestly maybe the Poipole had a power complex of some kind, the kind that was almost crippling, like plain soda water. The purple pokemon pulled down it’s stinger head, aimed it and shot some toxic towards the Elekid, but you know, it’s dark and a sweet pure, cutiefly got slapped instead, and she went down HARD! Private Ryan hard.

Majora didn’t feel bad, but it did get Billi’s attention along with Razz peeping up. “Oh hi Razz,” Billi smiled brightly as his hand grabbed some of the webs above him. “Oh poor thing! Majora! Why did you do that!” Billi scolded as he threw a pokeball at the tiny pokemon. While his eyes moved to see the elekid, “Oh look at you cutie!” he mused and rubbed him.

The bright eyes in the dark caught his poipole with his giant hands and pulled the boy closer, “Oh hi there Salem!” Billi waved as he reached into his pocket releasing Dinn from his pokeball, the Galvantula staring at the little espur waving. “See he got bigger too! But be careful he might try to eat you,” he joked.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2020 7:57:36 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

The elekid wasn't too impressed with the purple one's little temper tantrum, the ranger had a few of them and he wasn't impressed with them either. The electric pokemon took up a battle stance as it tried to aim an attack on them, though it seems like it didn't even need to dodge as their aim was as bad as their temper and their attack hit else where. The baby pokemon snickered at the poison's pokemon failed attempt, though Razz was none to happy to see the result of what happened and he was questioning a bit the league's decision on who they allowed to have these things. But who knows maybe the other had more control than he seemed to and this was just a bad example. [break][break]

At the praise Elekid turned into the perfect little pokemon with an adorable little smile. "I wouldn't pet him," Razz would try to warn as the other would definitely feel a spark thanks to the small pokemon's STATIC ability. Upon seeing the now grown up spider Salem would float down to admire the new look, the black cat calling to his trainer on how it would be so cool to ride this one like a steed too! the Meowstic would ask the Galvantula to see if it would let him ride on top. [break][break]

As Salem was getting excited Razz did notice from the trees a Wurmple get smashed down by something. Ranger acting quick as he tried to catch the worm pokemon as he called for Zarin with a whistle. Following the command the Elekid would use THUNDER PUNCH on the tree to send an current through it and shock whatever it was the knocked out the wurple. Razz would attempt to capture the fainted bug in his arms as he scanned the trees though he still gave the other some attention. "So what brings you out here so late at night? Camping?" he asked as most traveling trainers did just squat in the woods on their journey, Razz figured Billi to be no different.

[break][break]

Bug/Poison/grass

Capture Attempt

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2020 0:39:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BURMY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHED SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HIDDEN POWER

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PHANTUMP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRISK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HORN LEECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WOOD HAMMER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WILL-O-WISP

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2020 18:25:21 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Maybe he was blind, maybe he was stupid, but it became clear to him when the wurmple fell from the sky, Billi had noticed the wurmple strings! Sure he had a wurmple already and a Beautifly but that was far from the point. Two pokemon can only make so much material! And with Billi learning from online blogs about environmentally friendly, old fashioned pokemon tailored clothes, mixed with a new age technology, Billi was sure he could take what appeared to be a hassle for himself and make it into something positive! So using these strings was REQUIRED!

Needless to say Billi jumped up, trying to grab the nest of strings above, “Oh I’m just here getting materials for my new hobby to keep my mind occupied ya know?” it was to keep him occupied from the killer memories of the war, but he tried to repress or accept it by this point. Besides he had a Poipole that understood the hardships with him! Wasn’t like he was alone, and he still had all his pokemon who loved him.

Din jumped from side to side as the cat wanted to ride him, the big blue eyes turning upward with a cute screech. Majora on the other hand gave the elekid a dirty look as it also took out an innocent pokemon, “Poipole!” the poipole stuck out it’s tongue as if to call the elekid a brute. Though Billi quickly moved to nudge the poipole upward, “hey Majora get them those,” he pointed higher up in the trees, Dinn quickly through the cat on his back, and walked around towards the Elekid, staring at the baby pokemon, because well, he wasn’t afraid of it.

As poipole flew upward, and encounter a burmy he paused, looking at it more, before throwing it down towards the ground, making it land in Billi’s arms, and the poor thing fainted in it’s fear of death, all while Majora giggled like a brat! “Majora stop being a bully! You know what I meant,” he poked the burmy with a new pokeball. “I promise! He’s not that mean! He’s learning! Your Elekid spooked him and now he is petty,”

capture attempt

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2020 23:16:15 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

"I guess considering everything that has happened that is fair, but what is the hobby?" he can't help but ask seemingly confused as they were trying to collect string. Billi had an abundance of bug types if memory was correct so why go after a new empty nest. He left it be for now as he watched the tree for the results to see a Phantump fall from it. It seemed to pout about the electric attack that hit. It seemed like it was about to ready an attack but with a whistle Zarin thunder punched it once more knocking it out for Razz to capture with a pokeball. [break][break]

At the name calling the elekid makes a face at the poison freak, clearly the small electric type was no fan of it. Not that the ranger could really blame it as these things and their evolved forms caused plenty of havoc with the aliens. They were a weapon that they were only able to pacify thanks to the antidotes but that wasn't going to stop association. While the electric pokemon was bickering with the alien Salem was having fun with his new spider ride, cheering about being unstoppable with his new steed! Zarin was unimpressed with it though seeing it as childish. [break][break]

"I don't mean to offend but it might be something they'll have to get used to," Razz can't help but comment, "These things were the primary weapons of the aliens so its only natural that both people and pokemon would be hostile toward them. Though at least you brought them out in the dead of night so it couldn't easily be seen, that was smart on your part."

[break][break]

[break]

Bug/Dark

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2020 0:39:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EXEGGCUTE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHLOROPHYLL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SYNTHESIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BULLET SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]UPROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SOLAR BEAM

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LEDIAN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BATON PASS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COMET PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SILVER WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AIR SLASH

[break]
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2020 4:05:27 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Billi turned to the man as he slipped the pokeball into his backpack, “Oh I’m making my own clothes!” he clapped his hands together, “Trying to, you know, be more environmentally friendly since after the war. And buying fabrics that like my muscles, is kinda hard,” he shrugged, “So I’ve been reading blogs on the stuff and learning about it! And since I got a lot of bugs I can do a lot with it! But I don't have all the buggies soooo I gotta hunt for some of my materials.” yeah, his bugs only produced so much, and he liked to use those as other products as well.

He needed certain bug pokemon to achieve what he needed. Example being he had heard that a frosmoth had scales that would be perfect in the summer time for a shirt that would keep you cool. That was what Billi was going for, and with the Leavany at home wanting to keep themselves occupied, they just wanted to help Billi make clothes. They were a great help considering Billi could barely hold scissors in his right hand due to his injuries.

Majora seemed more annoyed as the Elekid scoffed him off in an arrogant, mighty than thou, tone. Truely….a dick. So it thought. So it floated down lower looking at him pointing at the bully, expecting Billi to do something, “Hahaha buddy no.” he nudged the poipole away. As the spider and cat pounced and rode around like children playing knights and horses, it accidently trampled over the ladybug pokemon, knocking it out effectively, to which Billi through the pokeball as his eyebrows furrowed as he walked towards more trees when Razz spoke about the poipole.

Honestly Billi was against this view that people had of the poipole, ultra beasts, save his own fear of the tentacle beast, it was a sad realization Billi had come to. It was so far fetched that Billi was offended by the notion. Blue eyes stared up the tree, “Well I don’t agree with that,” he paused, “That’s like saying when two countries are at war, that the losing country’s solider’s are monsters,” he stated as he caught some more of the strings, “and that’s not the case. Think of it like…...you are fighting for a cause, and in the case of pokemon they just wanna make their partners happy, and while foriegn to our world they may not be foreign to them,” he stated.

“So really what I believe the antidotes did was make them understand how we communicate more,” he nodded, “Besides there are plenty of terrible people out there doing far worse things. Though hell I’ve seen the worst of it,” the blonde stopped and turned, “And I still hope for the best in people.”

capture attempt

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2020 8:10:56 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

The young man just tilted his head in confusion at the other as clearly he didn't understand anything about making clothing or why bug string would work well with it. "Fabrics that like muscles?" he couldn't help but repeat clearly confused most by this. Though to each their own he supposed, he wasn't going to question anyone's way of coping. [break][break]

As Billy shooed away his Poipole the Ranger went to squat down near Zarin who looked ready to zap the poison type for their being annoying. "I know you don't like them much for now make nice alright," he tried though the baby pokemon seemed to be protesting calling the other a monster and what not, not like the Ranger really understood him but he could tell he wasn't happy with it around. "Just keep the lights up okay? We still have someone to try and find," he orders before getting up again as Elekid leads the way, the electricity between his horns still giving off enough light to be seen.[break][break]

Light which seemed to bug some pokemon as a group of seeds from above seemed grumpy. The group was about to start an UPROAR, but Salem playing the knight knew he needed to get in the way of things. Using PSYCHIC it grabbed hold of the seeded pokemon, though as the spider he was riding ran over the Ledian he ended up smashing the exeggacute down on the ground much harder than intended. The ranger deciding to capture it to heal it later. [break][break]

"This isn't a matter of opinion as to whether or not these Ultra Beast are good or bad Mr. Marsh, its a matter of association," the ranger countered as he gestures toward the Poipole, "You can believe in the good of others all you want but it won't stop them for being nervous when that is around. I'm sure if you saw an Ultra Beast kill someone, then you saw a different one of the same species you would be nervous around it still because of what you saw. It's trauma, simple as that and that's why I'm trying to warn about possible hostility or fear when they're out." razz tries to explain himself better as he didn't feel as if explained it well.

[break][break]

[break]

Bug/grass/poisom

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2020 8:23:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SILCOON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHED SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON STING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STRING SHOT

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SIZZLIPEDE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WHITE SMOKE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMOKESCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FIRE LASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LUNGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COIL

[break]

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2020 0:26:13 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Maybe it wasn’t a matter of opinion, and Razz did bring up some amazing points, but Billi found himself…..questioning people's morals. How they hold grudges on a pokemon that was just what it was told. Heck Galar had wars and people got over that. Some say time heals all wounds but Billi’s were still raw and he didn’t exactly enjoy a tentacle monster ultra beast, but he would indeed approach them with due caution if he was unsure if it was tamed or not. Billi somewhat rolled his eyes, “I understand that but people hold a grudge against pokemon because the one ruin it for the whole. People fear spider pokemon and that doesn’t make sense.” he shrugged.

The giant moved along looking back over his shoulder as poipole threw a berry at the elekid, all while laughing at him. “Majora! That’s enough,” Billi scolded flicking it’s hands, “No snacks on the way home for you tonight,” the poipole cried out, very much like a young toddler. “I’m assuming you’re looking for something too then?” Billi asked because he knew Razz was a ranger and had ranger things to do.

Meanwhile the wombo combo began to climb a tree, because you know, spider. The legs stomped up the trunk until it found a red carpet, this was not it’s castle. BEGONE THOT. The small bug was yetted and landed in front of Billi resulting in the pokeball poking it’s head.

capture attempt

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2020 4:38:26 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

The ranger was confused, baffled even to say the least. Was Billi really comparing people fearing a pokemon because others of it's kind have literally killed friends and loved ones, to those with Arachnophobia? Razz just decided to take a long breath and move pass it for now, "Not all anxiety disorders can be explained with ration Mr. Marsh," he simply answers to avoid talking about it more as clearly both their views on the matter were different and Razz didn't care to try and change the other's mind. [break][break]

Though while the trainers were debating and the children pokemon were bickering Salem took it on himself to pretend to be the adult of the group. Though he may having fun playing with the electric spider he did keep his senses up to used a little of his psychic abilities to flick the thrown berry away from Zarin. The cat knowing the elekid enough to know it would lose it's temper at that point. Salem watched with amusement as the fire bug fell as he commented to the bug on how fun this was. [break][break]

Though while the more joyful pokemon was up in the trees the moody elekid was still down on the ground. Giving the poison pokemon a sorta 'serves you right' sort of motion as it pressed on for now obeying his trainer's orders on keeping the light up. Razz nodded to the other as he looked out into the darkness of the forest, "Yes, a young girl was reported missing this morning and is believed to still be close by," he says nonchalantly to what should be a pressing matter if it weren't for the details. "I'd be looking harder but after talking with the neighbors and looking things up she registered to become a trainer yesterday, and after talking with the neighbors they claimed the parents tended to be over protective so I'm guessing they just didn't know about her registering. Though I'll look for now as these are dangerous times to just be starting a journey, you wouldn't have happened to have seen a child while in the woods have you?"

[break][break]

[break]

Bug/grass/poisom

~~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2020 4:51:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHARJABUG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BATTERY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON DEFENSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SUNFLORA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOLAR POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE-EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BULLET SEED

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]BILLI CAUGHT SIZZLIPEDE!