sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
appraisal [s]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2020 21:29:39 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-sab]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]
is it really a surprise if i'm playing

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
She sweeps back her curtain of obsidian hair, tucking it behind one ear before scrawling her signature on a sheet of paper. From the idle conversation between her and the young man with the moving equipment, it appeared that she had been accepting a shipment of precious arts and materials. Canvases were carefully packaged and covered in soft cloth, and there were crates full with other beautiful and rare objects. She waves the man aside with a perfectly manicured hand.[break][break]

"Break it and you won't see your next work day."[break][break]

She says this with a smile, though the boys ghostly complexion is enough to suggest that there had been far more bite behind her words than her pretty face had suggested.[break][break]

Sabine turns on her heel to examine the items being filed into her building, and she crosses her arms over her chest slowly, a satisfied smile crawling across her face.[break][break]

"Oh yes.. this will work wonderfully."[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-sabcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentbg"]background: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentborder"]border-color: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TRFGKzg/sabine-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
appraisal [s]
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2020 16:35:15 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

zac ramsay

Appraisal
Rustoboro City | Social

Zac walked through Rustboro City, heading straight for the appraisal shop. He had come straight from treasure hunting in the desert North of Mauville, and his hardy adventuring clothes still held flecks of sand and rock dust. 

On his latest adventure he had actually found something, and he was absolutely itching to get it checked out, preferably by someone he could trust. Which is why Zac had been overjoyed when his adventuring friend had given him a hot tip, a new place that had just opened up in Rustboro.
"Not too far." Zac had said offhandedly, partially to convince himself. 

And here he was. Well, almost. He checked the hand-drawn map that his friend had provided. "Is this the spot?" Zac asked aloud, looking around the street.
It was an upscale part of town, but between the high quality clothing stores, restaurants and the museum, he couldn't see any antique dealer.

There was one strange thing about the street. Movement. A constant stream of boxes, crates and workmen moving, not along the street, but up and into an as-yet signless building. Could that be it? Zac wondered. 

He asked one of the workmen, an unusually pale boy who was on his way down the stairs, and who quickly confirmed that this was indeed the place Zac had been looking for. Wow, that tip really was hot.

A few flights of stairs later and Zac was one foot in an almost-furnished office. He knocked heavily on the ornate door which, unlike the building, already bore the company's name, and he called inside.
"Hello? I'm looking for a..." he checked the name scribbled on his map "Sabine Calcifet?"

NOTES:
TAG:
close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
appraisal [s]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2020 1:04:22 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
There was no sign on the door or outside the building, and yet a dusty-ass man had managed to sneak his way in anyway. Perhaps he had blended in with the movers, or the movers had had absolutely no interest in slowing his roll. They had a job to do and they almost certainly weren't being paid enough (or treated well enough) to act as bodyguards, too.[break][break]

In fact, it seems that one of them had actually encouraged him. Now, it wasn't really a concern that someone from outside had come inside -- it was a matter of who was let in.[break][break]

And yet her face quickly swaps from cold disgust as her hand drops from her chin, to a wide, beautiful smile.[break][break]

"Is that so?"[break][break]

Her assistant holds the door open for him, encouraging the man to step forward. Though he seems to at least attempt to stop him before he can get dirt on the carpet. There is a door mat already well-used and covered in grit from outside. [break][break]

Two Pyroar peer around the corner of the room. Their tails lash in unison as they stare down this newcomer. Sabine waves them away with a firm click of her tongue. They leap out of view and back to where they came from.[break][break]

"You're looking at her! What might I be able to help you with?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TRFGKzg/sabine-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
appraisal [s]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2020 2:07:07 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

zac ramsay

Appraisal
Rustoboro City | Social

Zac took a big step into the office, looking around at the freshly furnished interior. "Fantastic to meet you Sabine." He said, warmly extending a big hand.

"And did I see a pair of little Pyroars just now?" He asked, grin getting even wider. "I've got one of my own actually! They can sure be a handful, can't they?" 

"Anyway, i'm here for your services, obviously. Got a little something for you to check out." He said, patting the bulging side pocket and giving her a conspiratorial wink.

Zac looked around the office space, peering down the hallways, trying to scope out the area. He stopped his wandering, pulling up short and staring down at Sabine's feet, his expression suddenly serious.
"Those shoes look pretty expensive. You should probably take them off."
He said.

After a long pause he patted his pocket again., that familiar grin returning. "Because what i've got here is gonna blow you're bloody socks off."

NOTES:
TAG:
close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
appraisal [s]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2020 18:41:35 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
The man's enthusiasm rivals her own and she holds onto her fake smile, now with an added head tilt![break][break]

He extends a hand for her and she takes it eagerly despite the disgust she feels behind her half-lidded grin. Had he even washed his hands? He looked like he'd just come from a mining shaft! Disgusting.[break][break]

At the mention of her Pyroars, however, the woman returns her hand to her side and glances down the hall to the two shy beasts nearby. [break][break]

"Yes, I suppose they can be!"[break][break]

What was it that he wanted, exactly?[break][break]

Her eyes widen briefly in uncomfortable, awkward surprise as he pats a bulging side pocket. Sabine's patience holds strong, however, and she waits while he puts on his display.[break][break]

And then he makes a point to wander around the room for a moment instead of getting straight to the point, and she tightens her smile as she watches him. When he finally stops in front of her to.. examine her shoes? Sabine licks the surface of her teeth behind closed lips briefly before staring at him with a genuinely puzzled expression.[break][break]

"Excuse me?"[break][break]

He seemed genuinely enthusiastic, and her own curiosity gets the better of her as she indulges him.[break][break]

"What have you found?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
appraisal [s]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2020 17:16:37 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Appraisal
Rustboro City | Social

THEME

"Well I have a hunch, but I wanna hear what you think first." Zac said, and his tone settled to something approaching serious.

"I found it on my latest trip to The Desert," he said, pulling out the bulge in his pocket and unwrapping it carefully. "Kaz and I found this chamber right? Underground quite a ways too. And there were these wild carvings. All ancient pokemon and what have you-" 
    He rambled as he peeled layer after layer off of his prize.
    "-and the whole bloody place was just chock full of this ornate furniture, all inlaid and covered in carvings. I'll tell ya' one thing Sabine, whoever made those ruins really wanted to see their pokemon on every surface." 

Zac pulled off the last layer material. He held his hands out to Sabine, revealing his precious treasure: a beetle.     
    It was formed from lustrous metal a few shades too dark to be gold, and was large enough that it barely fit into Zac's cupped hands.

"Well," he said, "in your expert opinion...is she a beauty or what?"

NOTES:

TAG:
close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
appraisal [s]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2020 23:09:30 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Sabine's green eyes flick up to meet his red ones, curiosity granting her own a slight twinkle. His tone shifts to something more serious, and she studies his face, and then his hand as he pulls out this carefully wrapped object.[break][break]

He mentions a name and she ignores it. Whoever this 'Kaz' is is irrelevant to what's in his hand. The monologue is unnecessary but she forces herself to maintain her relaxed smile, to nod along with his story-telling. The last thing she wanted was to discourage him and ruin her hopes of finding out what exactly he had.[break][break]

"Carvings? Like Unown and such?"[break][break]

She wasn't really well-versed in the actual science or archaeology behind such things. She'd read books and the like, knew of carvings. But she'd never actually seen anything in person.[break][break]

But the mention of ornate furniture curves her lips into a grin. [break][break]

"Interesting..."[break][break]

He reveals his prize and she sucks in a breath, genuinely fascinated by what she sees. The beetle is beautiful, if perhaps a bit tarnished from age. She doesn't dare touch it, and instead waves someone down with an actual eye for detail. They're currently busy with other business, however, and no one comes immediately.[break][break]

"She is quite a beauty."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
appraisal [s]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2020 1:29:47 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Appraisal
Rustboro City | Social

THEME

"Carvings? Like Unown and such?" asked Sabine, and Zac shrugged. He was new to this ruin delving game, and hadn't come across any of the famous Unown carvings. Perhaps there had been some in the ruin, but he didn't recall any.    
    "Not sure. Didn't see any. Mainly desert pokemon. Trapinch and Flygon, Scolipede, Centiskorch."
    Zac looked at the precious beetle, and noticed something alarming. It was cracked. A straight line ran up one side of the golden abdomen before disappearing underneath the treasure.
    Shit. Did I break it on the way over? Should I hide it? I don't wanna lie to this woman.
    "She is quite a beauty."   
    "Uhuh." Zac agreed, as he twisted the beetle in his hands, covering the seam. As he did, he felt a slight give, and his stomach dropped. Did....did I just break it. 
Zac's mind raced, as he tried to deal with the destruction of the treasure at his own hand. Numb, he turned the beetle over, to see that a section had come away from the whole.
    I broke it. I actually snapped it in the bloody appraisal shop. Zac thought, unable to wrap his head fuly around what had just happened.
     Zac shuffled the relic through the handkerchief it was resting on, and he winced as the pieces clinked together.
    He frowned. It came away so cleanly. Zac thought, and he turned it a little more. It didn't break. He realised. It opened.
    An orange marble rolled out of the broken beetle's innards. The tiny sphere refracted the light of the room, blending it with the nearby gold to blaze like a sphere of desert sunlight. It was shot through with twists of shade black, blinding white, and a familiar, carapace blue.
"...you know anything about balls?"

NOTES:

TAG:
close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
appraisal [s]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2020 1:11:17 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Sabine nods slowly, absorbing this information he's feeding her. The Pokemon names all come to the forefront of her thought, painting images in her mind. It's only due to his ramblings that she realizes where the beetle looks familiar from. It's a Heracross.[break][break]

But just as she's about to comment on that, he interrupts her train of thought by pulling the beetle away, pressing his thumb a certain way and making a quick attempt to hide whatever must have happened. She'd heard it though, heard that definitive click. [break][break]

Her hands reach out to cup beneath his, momentarily alarmed as he shifts the pieces together on the handkerchief. Slowly, one hand moves to settle overtop, to gently brush aside the golden pieces and reveal the true treasure.[break][break]

Zac does the work of actually handling the object, and Sabine's breath exhales sharply in surprise and awe, warm against his outstretched hands. [break][break]

His question is jarring, though, and that much is given by the blush that spreads across her cheeks. She stifles a giggle, leaning back.[break][break]

"Balls? I hope you mean mega stones, love, because that's what you have in your hand. I can't say I've ever seen one up close, though, but I've kept tabs on the research being done on them. I'd need to run it through tests and speak to another professional on the matter, perhaps take it to the head scientists of Hoenn--"[break][break]

She catches herself, catches the hunger in her slew of questions. Her desire to get her hands on what he has is undeniable, but she shows a moment of restraint.[break][break]

"I mean-- you can take this to the head scientists of Hoenn. They were, after all, the ones who first discovered them."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
appraisal [s]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2020 2:15:46 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Appraisal
Rustboro City | Social

THEME

"It's a...what? A Mega Stone?" Zac asked. The word wasn't technical, but neither was it familiar.
    Sabine started talked. No, chatting. Information and clear excitement evident as she talked about scientists and 'next steps'. Zac's worried face broke in a genuine smile as he started to feel a real connection to this woman. Everyone's got something they love. Find out what it is and they'll talk for hours.
    She stopped talking, clearly embarrassed by her breach in formality. She resumed a moment later with her regular cadence, each word carefully weighed and measured, as if she were charging by the syllable. 

"You can take this to the head scientists of Hoenn. They were, after all, the ones who first discovered them."

Zac felt a twinge of disappointment. Was this the end of their business dealings? "I, uh...you wouldn't happen to know where I could find these head scientists do you?" he asked, still holding the relic on his outstretched handkerchief, unsure of what to do with it. "Are they in the city? Could you draw me a map or something? Better yet...do you wanna come with me?" he offered. "I could, uh, always use someone in the know to weigh in and to be honest I don't much trust those academic types."

NOTES:

TAG:
close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
appraisal [s]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2020 3:18:27 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Sabine's smile turns coy, amused, when he seems flabbergasted by her answer. She pulls her hand back to rest her finger against her chin, pensive and thoughtful. Her pretty green eyes study his face for a moment, the way his worried frown turned into a grin as a result of her babbling.[break][break]

And she tilts her head curiously when he returns the favour with his own rambling and questions. Does she detect a note of disappointment or sadness, to be told to run along and speak to scientists?[break][break]

It takes all of her strength to reach forward and close the cloth around his jewel, to tuck his fingers closed around it. [break][break]

"I suppose I could step away from work for a moment."[break][break]

She squints, a small smile forming.[break][break]

"They live in Ever Grande City, I believe. The whole of the League makes their business there, though... Lilycove city may have offices as well. I suppose it depends on how much time you wish to bear with me, hmm?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
appraisal [s]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2020 3:48:07 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Appraisal
Rustboro City | Social

THEME

"I didn't have anything else planned really. I've got kind of a one-day-at-a-time sorta thing goin' on at the moment. And based on your reaction alone it seems like this Mega Stone thing is gonna be worth putting some time and effort into," Zac said. He could feel the excitement building inside him. What had seemed like a quick stop to exchange goods for gold had turned into a fully fledged Adventure!
    Zac went to carefully stuff the handkerchief back into his pocket and then thought better of it. "You wouldn't happen to have a box or something for this, would you?"

"Ever Grande is a bit of a trip," Zac added. "and I can't offer a lot of help getting us there. I usually just ride the bootlace express," he said, motioning down to his shoes. I could offer to take us most of the way by land or sea but... he tried to picture Sabine riding on the back of his Mudsdale, or seated delicately on the bobbing form of his Tentacruel.    
    "I'm open to anything though. Even flying." 

NOTES:

TAG:
close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
appraisal [s]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2020 4:02:10 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
"A one-day-at-a-time sorta thing, huh?"[break][break]

She chuckles breathily, turning her cheek to the side as she shakes her head.[break][break]

"Sounds like I may be getting in over my head here, following you."[break][break]

She watches him move to tuck the handkerchief away, only to hesitate and return his attention to her with a question.[break][break]

"I might just.. give me a moment."[break][break]

While she moves away, she hears him over her shoulder mentioning ways of travel - and the decision to go to the furthest city. It makes her smile and glance.[break][break]

"I can fashion us transportation, if you don't mind flying."[break][break]

She had become a well-remembered face in Rustboro, coming in and out of the city via the Corviknight taxi's. Perhaps not .. fondly remembered.[break][break]

She returns with a small box, popping it open to present to him.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
appraisal [s]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2020 3:50:57 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Appraisal
Rustboro City | Social

THEME

Zac did mind flying. In fact, is was the one thing he was very much not excited about or adventurous with regards to.
    She's talking about those death traps, Zac realised, and his stomach sunk at the thought of riding in the Galarian 'taxis' that had unfortunately become popular in Hoenn as well.  
    In his personal and professional life, he made every effort to avoid high places, and especially to avoid Corviknight taxis. They were huge, unwieldy, swaying, and frankly he didn't quite get how a steel-boned bird carrying a whole car was supposed to stay in the air.
    But there is no way i'm gonna let this opportunity go. There is something special about that marble and I need to know what, he thought, as he put the beetle and the Mega Stone into the proffered box.
    "Yeah. Uh, okay. Taxi it is then." Zac said, with much more confidence than he felt. 

NOTES:

TAG:
close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
appraisal [s]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2020 4:14:12 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Reading people is her strong suit, and despite Zac's charming attempt at confidence, she can hear the note of hesitation in his voice and the way his eyes dart because he's deep in thought. She smooths her hand over the buttons of her jacket, purses her lips, and observes him with an amused smirk.[break][break]

"Something the matter, sir?"[break][break]

He tucks the marble and beetle into the box for their trip, and she raises her eyebrows, anticipating her answer.[break][break]

"An adventurer such as yourself, afraid of heights? Surely not."[break][break]

She exits the building first, sweeping her hand in the direction of the taxi just down the street.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki