Zac Ramsay
appraisal [s]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2020 9:44:00 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Appraisal
Rustboro City | Social

THEME

"Afraid of flying?" Zac said with false incredulity. "Not at all. I just don't like the idea of being in a rickety cage hundreds of metres in the air. That's not a fear, that's just being logical."
As they approached the taxi rank, and his steps were getting slower, smaller, his hesitation shining through like a beacon. 
    "I mean I can't fly. Can you? What are we supposed to do if something goes wrong?" he asked, words coming faster until they were tumbling from his mouth in a stream of resistance.
    "If you get burnt, you can put a burn heal on it. If you have a big spill and break something you can go to the hospital. But what do you do if you fall from bloody halfway to space? There's no picking yourself up from that is there?"
    They were a scarce few metres from the taxi, and Zac had reached a complete standstill. He watched as the improbably volant creature preened itself. He sighed. "I'll do it. But I'm warning you now I won't be my usual, bubbly self on the ride. Airborne Zac isn't great company."

NOTES:

TAG:
close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
appraisal [s]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2020 2:00:27 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-sab]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]
is it really a surprise if i'm playing

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Sabine tilts her chin down, lips pressed in an amused smirk, eyebrows knitted together in what could only be described as amused disbelief. The words falling from his lips did not match the paleness of his cheeks and the hurriedness of his tone. He was absolutely afraid of flying, and she was reading him like an open book.[break][break]

"Uh-huh...."[break][break]

The closer they get, the further he lags behind. She tilts her head over her shoulder, arm sweeping to beckon him to rejoin her.[break][break]

"Are you really going to let a lady take this taxi ride all by herself? Now that sounds illogical."[break][break]

Of course, he lists several points, none of which she has even half a mind to dwell on. [break][break]

"Nothing will go wrong, and if they do then.. well.. we'll be dead!"[break][break]

Sabine genuinely laughs, then, as he announces his lack of bubbly, usual self while on this journey. The ambient noise of the Corviknight preening its feathers mingles with the gentle rattle of the metal taxi. Within it, however, are plush seats and blankets, for the off chance it gets a bit windy and chilly high above the clouds.[break][break]

She hails someone to arrange their travel plans, even going so far as to pay for it for the two of them. Sabine glances back at Zac briefly, eyebrows raised in amusement as she walks toward the taxi.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-sabcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentbg"]background: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentborder"]border-color: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TRFGKzg/sabine-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
appraisal [s]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2020 8:59:03 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Appraisal
Rustboro City | Social

THEME

Zac crept towards the taxi, eyeing it with suspicion as Sabine finalised the arrangements. It's fine. It's fine. She was just joking about dying, obviously. Weird sense of humour this one but don't let it rattle you Zac you've been in worse situations and come out fine!
    He climbed into the cab, which was deceptively stable while still on the ground. He could see the Corviknight preening itself through the front window. There we go. Not so hard after all. Just sit still, don't rock anything, and it'll be a smooth ride to Ever Grande. 
    He settled in, buckled up, tried to think light and stable thoughts, and waited for the end. 

NOTES:

TAG:
close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
appraisal [s]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2020 23:24:30 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
It takes all of the woman's strength to not laugh at him, though the snickering is muffled behind the back of her hand. She purses her lips together curiously, tilting her head as she hangs back to watch the man board the taxi by himself. When he's all settled, she is given a blanket and aided into the taxi just behind him.[break][break]

Delicately, Sabine settles in next to Zac, spreading the blanket over her lap and offering him the other end, along with a raised eyebrow.[break][break]

"Are you going to be alright? You look like you've seen a ghost."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TRFGKzg/sabine-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
appraisal [s]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2020 5:55:32 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Appraisal
Rustboro City | Social

THEME

Zac accepted the blanket edge from Sabine. It was a little too thin for the cold they were going to encounter during their winter flight. Far too thin actually, almost like a shroud...
Zac looked out the windows of the cab as the driver checked his Corviknight, preparing for takeoff. The sides were glass, but the front window was mirrored, and Zac got a clear look at his own, too-pale face.
    "Are you going to be alright?" Sabine asked "You look like you've seen a ghost."
   "I'm fine," he said, a little too quickly, as he gripped the blanket. "Yeah, i'm just, uh, not a big...flyer." 
    The can lurched sickeningly as the Corviknight took to the air, and Zac's warm chatter turned to ash in his mouth. "Uh, aren't you..." he cut off as the taxi swung like a roller coaster as the massive bird re-oriented itself to point out across the ocean. 
"...scared?" he finished lamely. There was a reason he didn't do any of his interviews on birds, yet somehow he always ended up on one. 
    "What...scares you...if flying is...okay?"

NOTES:

TAG
:
close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
appraisal [s]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2020 6:07:11 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
When he tugs the blanket closer to him, she relents, allowing him to cover his own lap with the thin sheet. It was definitely far too thin a material to weather the cold they'd experience along the way - but it was better than nothing.[break][break]

"I've been asking them to upgrade these terrible blankets to something thicker - like Wooloo wool. In Galar, they provided passengers with high-quality blankets, not this mass-made garbage."[break][break]

His quick response is sharp, sharper perhaps than he intended, and it brings Sabine's attention back to land on his face. The woman's eyebrows come together in what could be interpreted as concern, but it's hard to imagine Sabine concerned about anyone other than herself.[break][break]

"Unfortunately, it's a bit late to change our minds now."[break][break]

Sabine grips the side of the car with perfectly manicured hands, frowning as the bird takes off. The swinging throws even herself off-balance, and she feels her shoulder bump against his. His question, both of them, help her put up her guard as well.[break][break]

"Scared? I'm not scared of anything."[break][break]

She wasn't allowed to be. Mother and father had made that abundantly clear.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
appraisal [s]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2020 6:25:30 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Appraisal
Rustboro City | Social

THEME

Zac felt Sabine snap shut, like the door of a safe. Damn, and we were getting along so well, he thought to himself as he gripped the blanket. "Yeah. Definitely...need to be...thicker."
    He searched for something else to ask her about. People love talking about themselves, and their hobbies. Sounds like family and personal things are a sore point, so what about...travel?
Zac's brain was working fine, clearly, but something about the wiring between mind and mouth was warped by the turbulent ride. "Ever Grande," Zac managed between wing beats "you ever been?"

NOTES:

TAG
:
close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
appraisal [s]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2020 6:33:23 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Her attention follows the treeline, the buildings, the sky as it all falls away beneath them. The wind whistles noisily through the windows of their taxi.[break][break]

"No. I look forward to seeing it, I'm curious to see if it lives up to the excitement."[break][break]

She had only ever seen the region of Galar - and even that she had seen perhaps a small amount of. Hammerlocke had been her world for as long as she could remember, and that world had grown exponentially as soon as she'd boarded that plane to Hoenn.[break][break]

"Just look at me. Don't think about anything else but the sound of my voice."[break][break]

Sabine turns to look at him, offering him a tilt of the head. [break][break]

"It'll help."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
appraisal [s]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 16:22:56 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Appraisal
Rustboro City | Social

THEME

"Just look at me. Don't think about anything else but the sound of my voice."

Zac did. He looked straight into her sharp, green eyes.
    "It'll help." She said, with a twist in her voice that Zac found quite confusing. Was she being kind now? Or was this some kind of new cruelty? Was she...flirting with him? No. it was more likely that this was an odd form of hypnotism. Zac searched in those eyes for some sort of hint as to her purpose. What did she want. 
He was an interviewer, right? So he just needed to find that right little button to-
    "Halfway there," called the driver. "If you look out the left you can see Mossdeep Space Centre!" 
    We're halfway there already? Zac thought, his attention finally shifting away from Sabine's eyes. He looked out the window and immediately regretted it. She started talking again, and Zac let himself get lost in her voice, and those eyes like cut emeralds. 

NOTES:

TAG
:
close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
appraisal [s]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2021 0:34:04 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Sabine's expression softens just the slightest bit when he takes her advice. He relaxes, she can see, and the intensity behind his expression brings her great joy, if she's being honest. To have his whole attention solely on her, up until the moment the driver calls back to them, it's pretty ego-boosting.[break][break]

"See? Just think about something other than what it is you're afraid of. If you tell yourself you aren't afraid - you'll start believing it."[break][break]

The woman shifts, watching as he pulls away to look out the window. Her attention follows his for a moment, passing over the sight of the Mossdeep Space Centre below. But he seems keen on turning back to her, and she offers him a knowing smile.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
appraisal [s]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2021 11:53:49 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Appraisal
Rustboro City | Social

THEME

Zac smiled at the straight forward psychological advice. "I'll, uh, try. But somehow it's a bit easier when someone else is telling you not to be scared."
    The taxi lurched and the Corviknight carrying them cried out in alarm. Zac cringed. "Don't worry, just a bit of turbulence!" called the driver. "Nothing to worry about. It's all standard for a trip at this altitude."
    Zac was unconvinced. He looked up out of the window and thought he saw some movement in the clouds up above. Then he made the mistake of looking down again and quickly turned back to look at Sabine.
    He sat up straight and forced a smile, trying not to think about the dizzying height or the shapes up in the clouds. "And if something does goes wrong, we'll all be dead, right?" 

NOTES:

TAG
:
close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
appraisal [s]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 20:43:51 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
"Well.. I definitely won't be here to keep encouraging you, so you better figure it out soon."[break][break]

She raises an eyebrow, amused. However, even her carefree expression turns to ice when the taxi lurches. Her hand reaches for the rail, fingers tightening until her knuckles turn white. Nausea seems to take hold in her pinched expression, and she holds her breath, brows pinching together.[break][break]

Zac reiterates her earlier jest, if a jest was at all what it had even been. At this point, the woman herself even seems disoriented and unimpressed. Perhaps her own advice for him had been something she knew personally, a fear that she, herself, felt just as strongly.[break][break]

"Yeah.. right."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
appraisal [s]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2021 0:57:32 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Appraisal
Rustboro City | Social

THEME

It felt like they flew for weeks. Zac looked only at Sabine, ignoring the rushing clouds in his peripherals. The weather soured as they approached the heart of the League, and when their taxi landed in Ever Grande it was in a squall of winter rain.
    "We're here!" the taxi driver said helpfully, waiting for them to leave. The roof creaked above them as Corviknight shifted. "Yeah okay mate. Just give us a sec. Still recovering." Zac said, chuckling with a crooked smile. Zac reached for the door, just as a gust of wind his the cab, slapping sheets of water against the window. He let go of the handle. Through the foul weather Zac could see the entrance to the League headquarters just a few hundred meters away across the flattened banks of sodden flowers. He turned to Sabine. "You okay with running, or do you have a better plan?"

NOTES:

TAG
:

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
appraisal [s]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2021 1:47:30 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Eventually, the ride only gets worse. By the time they reach solid ground again, the turbulence and wind blasting their cabin had been replaced by torrents of rain beating against the glass. It leaves streaks impossible to see through due to a lack of windshield wipers, and she can feel the immense Corviknight crouching to shake itself. The sudden movement jostles the cabin and she can hear someone shouting for the bird to cut that out until after the passengers have stepped out.[break][break]

But Sabine isn't budging. [break][break]

Instead, she lingers at the edge of the cabin door, thoroughly disgusted. Her nose is pinched in a set of unflattering wrinkles, marring her perfect skin. The rain is heavy and she didn't come prepared with an umbrella. Zac is asking if she wants to run and she looks at him with a look of horror and insult. Her hand rises to her chest as she stands there, aghast.[break][break]

"Do I look like I run? You have got to be fucking kidding me."[break][break]

"Come on, move along, you two! I have more deliveries and passengers to cart around - can't stand here waiting for you to stay or go."[break][break]

Sabine remains rooted, however, thoroughly displeased with the situation.[break][break]

"I do not look good sopping wet..."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
appraisal [s]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2021 6:09:42 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

ZAC

Appraisal
Rustboro City | Social

THEME

She wasn't giving him much choice. He looked out at the pounding rain. It smacked against the carriage in freezing sheets. "So, uh, how long is this little squall supposed to last?"
"The report said it was going to go well into the night," the taxi driver said in an unworried voice. "Oh. And I, uh, don't suppose you could get us a tad closer, ay?" Zac asked.
"What? And risk a ticket from the league! I'm already parked half on their bloody flower beds. I'm sticking my neck out for you guys as is!"
    "Okay okay. And we appreciate it." Zac turned to Sabine, and started to take off his clothes. "Look, this jacket is a Golden Explorer's Coat. I got it from a Delibird and it's damn impervious to everything. Rain, cold, lightning, Drifblim explosions, you name it. If this doesn't keep the water off then nothing will." He offered her the coat, not dressed only in a thin undershirt.
    He looked out at the rain, which he could swear was now stronger. "I'll see you on the other side ay?" Zac said, and he threw open the door and jumped out into the storm.