Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Points of Authority
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2020 23:39:56 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
''Some things in life are bad ~ ♪'' It had been several hours since they had crammed him in here. ''They can really make you mad ~ ♫'' An interior room within the League's HQ, there was no window to tell him the time. ''Other things just make you swear and curse ~ ♪'' His phone was one of the many items confiscated from his person.
[break][break]
''When you're chewing on life's gristle ~♫'' He had been allowed a phone call from one of the League's large plastic office phones. Of course, he had only gotten his aunt's voicemail. ''Don't grumble, give a whistle ~ ♪'' Given that this was a cell, accommodations were fairly spartan. ''And this'll help things turn out for the best ~♫'' The boy wasn't sure what he had expected.
[break][break]
''Aaaaaannnnddd-
[break][break]
Always look on the bright side of life ~♪
'' The door was a heavy, steel thing, with a single vertical slit window to one side. Within was a single crude bed, plastic still encasing the mattress. ''Always look on the light side of life ~♪'' There was a toilet sink combo against the back wall, but given that anyone could peer through the window at any time, Andy wasn't about to utilize it.
[break][break]
''If life seems jolly rotten ~♫'' The walls were stark white, the door was white, the floor was white. It was dreadfully boring. ''There's something you've forgotten ~♪'' And so, he sang what he thought should have been the Galarian national anthem to himself. ''And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing ~♫'' There was little else to do, at least not that he was willing to do in front of a window.
[break][break]
Meanwhile, at the security station heading the hall in which the Blackadder boy's cell had been built, a guard sat at his post. Monitors covered the desk behind which he lounged. The remainder of the surface being covered in documentation, empty coffee cups, and takeout dishes. The man entertained himself, as he should not have been, by playing Animals GO! on his phone.
[break][break]
''What the-'' At first he didn't notice the flickers on his bank of screens, but they finally caught his inattentive eyes. Sitting up out of his rolling chair, just enough to slap at the top of one of the screens in futility, he was distracted as the door to the station slid aside to reveal a bespectacled man. ''Oh!'' He sat the phone on the desk hastily. ''Can I help you?''
[break][break]
All of the screens picked that particular moment to blink out.
[break][break]
Of course the visitor might have found a little alarming that the key ring slid from his belt and floated through the air close to the wall down the length of the hall. Within his cell, Andy's whistling of the song's chorus stopped as the heavy door creaked creeply. With a quiet clank, it squeaked ajar, keys still sticking out of the lock. Within the shadow betwixt the door and the wall, a pair of red eyes appeared.
[break][break]
''There's a damn good lad,'' he whispered through a grin. But his fortune was short lived. ''Hey! What the hell!?'' Echoed down the hall, along with approaching footsteps. ''Tss!'' The boy shooed his gengar, and the eyes closed to disappear into the darkness to await the appearance of two figures in the door, one of whom made his eyes widen seeing him again so soon.

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

--

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Points of Authority
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2020 13:46:07 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
MOST ELOQUENT

[attr=class,lyric2]
behind a CIGARETTE

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

The ambassador's casual clothing was a far cry from the tactical gear he had worn during the war at Mauville. Beneath the thin white shirt he wore, white gauze could faintly be seen wrapped around his side. Thankfully, no blood to be seen oozing out of it this time.[break][break]

With one hand in his pocket, and another holding a manila folder to his side, his piercing blue-grey eyes narrowed on the boy in the cell. "It would appear you have some mischievous Ghost-type pokémon frolicking about," He spoke, the target of his statement shifting towards the guard with his gaze. "I suggest you let your superiors know. Mister Blackadder and I, in the meantime, will be taking our leave."[break][break]

"W-Wha— wait, I don't— just who are you?"[break][break]

Remiel handed the manila folder over to the man, then he cleared the door, gesturing for Andy to exit. "Everything you need is there, officer. I'm the head of the Galarian Embassy. Andrew Blackadder's freedom lies under our jurisdiction."[break][break]

As the guard sifted through the papers with a confused expression, Remiel set off down the hallway, expecting the younger Galarian lad to follow along. He reached to his back pocket for a pack of cigarettes as he did so. The sound of his hand smacking the box's bottom echoed throughout as he sighed.[break][break]

"I trust your ghostly companion there will have no trouble clearing the area?" He asked in a half-whisper, not bothering to turn and look at the boy.[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rt .bulk i, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Points of Authority
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2020 7:55:45 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

At first the boy was aghast that it was such royalty that had come to refurnish his freedom. It came as another surprise altogether when he heard the man state that he was the head of the Galarian Embassy. He supposed status came with many positions. It was unfathomable to him how his rescuer had time to even sleep with all the titles, job titles and otherwise.
[break][break]
She must have called the embassy rather than waste time driving over here to Slateport,'' he theorized his aunt's actions before frowning. I'm a waste of time. Sure her home was nearly on the other side of Hoenn, but in the time it had taken for her to call someone else and have them get their asses in gear, she could have come herself twice over.
[break][break]
Priorities.
[break][break]
Rising from his uncomfortable seat as the guard was served his papers, he slid past the guard with a smirk and with a slight jog was apace with the Galarian prince. The cool sensation at his feet told him that it wouldn't just be the two of them walking out either. Andy for once in his life could thank his lucky stars, rather than feeling the world was out to get him.
[break][break]
''He's already with us,'' he answered enthusiastically. The prince was already preparing to suck on a cigarette. Smoking indoors. How cool. A sliver of his mind wondered just how expensive the brand of cigs were. ''Did my aunt call the embassy? The bint could have just come herself.'' Of course he couldn't help just being a little bitter.
[break][break]
''Was this whole shitty deal even legal? I mean, I came here on my own as requested. Seems corrupt to just toss me in the slammer for talking shit.'' Scoffing, he shoved his hands in his pockets. ''Sometimes its like the League goes out of the bloody way to look corrupt.'' Bitching to royalty as he weaved through the League HQ. Not a situation he ever imagined for himself.
[break][break]
''Oh, uh.'' Now gratitude wasn't forte, but it really seemed like some was merited here. ''Thanks for bailing me out. Probably would have rotted in there ad infinitum if my relatives were left to their devices.'' Granted gengar had done well, but he had still gotten caught in the end. Who knew how badly the things would have escalated if Remiel hadn't arrived when he did.
[break][break]
''How can I get my confiscated shit back, uh, your grace?'' He wasn't quite sure of proper protocol here. Normally he wouldn't have bothered, but the man did just bail him out. Not to mention, the royal family was some of the oldest blood in Galar. Perhaps it was just in his DNA as a fellow Galarian to have some reverence for that.

--

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Points of Authority
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2020 21:38:35 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
MOST ELOQUENT

[attr=class,lyric2]
behind a CIGARETTE

[attr=class,bulk]
In the time it took for the ambassador to pull out a lighter, light his cigarette, and place the lighter away again, the boy had aired his frustrations over the League, and even gone as far to thank him. Remiel silently guided them up the staircase, holding open the door for the lad when they reached it, before advancing through the first floor offices. A few of the workers paused from their paperwork to regard the royal and the adolescent. None dared ask the former to put his cigarette out.[break][break]

"You're standing at the center of a burgeoning nation," The prince finally spoke, pausing to take a brief drag of his cigarette. "What it categorizes as 'just' changes faster and more often than it would care to admit. And at the behest of a handful with the power to manipulate it, no less." Shifting his nonchalant hues of blue-grey to the lad, he continues. "You can thank your aunt for the rescue. Galar takes care of its own, but without her call we couldn't have known so quickly."[break][break]

They exit the offices and enter the lobby, where a uniformed man sits behind plexiglass. "Andrew Blackadder's belongings, please." Though somewhat hesitant, the man eventually sets off to retrieve them, leaving Andy and Remiel alone once more. "You were at Mauville, weren't you?" He suddenly asks, his gaze fixed away elsewhere.[break][break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rt .bulk i, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Points of Authority
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2020 2:54:11 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

While he found the summery of Hoenn rather apt, part of him also found it a little too lenient for his tastes. Perhaps he had been spoiled by growing up, or growing some of the way up, in a country that had a strong history and a storied people. It wasn't as if this region had been recently settled, although it was far less stable.
[break][break]
Hadn't he heard that Team Rocket ran the very city in which they stood with an iron fist not so long ago? The boy took Remi's explanation to mean that the League hungered for a more firm peace so much so that the ends justified the means. And it was always trouble when the ends justified the means. Even he wasn't that recklessly self centered.
[break][break]
''Still, she didn't have to trouble... you, of all people.'' It seemed entirely possible to him that no one back home would even believe him if he told them about this. 'The Galarian prince got you out of detainment!? No way!' After a short walk, and an even shorter command his possessions were back in his hands. ''Thanks again, mat- er, your highness.'' Then Mauville was mentioned.
[break][break]
''Aye. I barely recognized you until after. Too much shit going on until it all kind of stopped suddenly.'' Especially for the previous champion. ''That's why I am here. League's chewing my ass off for being on a war front. Seems like those megalopolan fucks hit a few places at once. The fuck was I supposed to do? Hide in the woods?'' Of course he had attempted it.
[break][break]
''Shit, I even tried that! Some hulking fuck set them on fire!'' So much about recent events got his blood boiling. The boy griped as he walked, stuffing belongings into pockets as he went. ''They're pissy just because they woulda looked bad if I died. As if it's only their rep that makes a fuck. I squared off against that Coliretard or whoever and his bitch and this is the thanks I get.'' A scoff escaped him.
[break][break]
''Then they go and let that wanker slip off into the night until the next time he deigns to slide of a magic portal like a wet shit.'' But then Remiel had been there in the sky too. The kill even went to him, his zekrom's flames washing over the assailants. ''I bet they didn't give you any gratitude either, eh? No appreciation for Galarian talent in this fucking chamber pot of a region.''

--

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Points of Authority
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2020 4:49:43 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
most eloquent

[attr=class,lyric2]
beneath a cigarette

[attr=class,bulk]
Remiel slightly raised a brow at the coarse language Andy employed, but didn't say or do much else besides that. It was an uncouth manner of speaking, of that he had no doubt. But Hoenn was no Galar. He had, himself, dropped a few of the strict courtesies expected in his home region. Though certainly not to an extreme such as Andy.[break][break]

That being said, he calmly waved the lad off when he regarded him as his 'highness'.[break][break]

[break][break]

"Please: 'ambassador' or 'Mr. Calcifet' would suit me just fine. We are much too far from the presence of my royal house to worry about calling me your 'highness'." He'd left Galar with that exact reason in mind, after all. Except in rare instances of political benefit, or otherwise, he didn't care to be regarded as a prince. Here in Hoenn, he stood on his own two feet as a man of individual tastes and goals.[break][break]

"With that in mind, your aunt had every right to call upon me. It is my duty to ensure the well-being of our people in this nation. That is something I have taken upon myself." He hands Andy a small ziploc bag containing his wallet and other pocket-sized knick-knacks.[break][break]

As he waited for Andy to finish collecting and putting away his things, the black-haired royal listened to the boy's protests with pensive eyes. He, too, had been alarmed to see a child on the battlefield. Even more so when he discovered it was a child of Galar, no less. But clearly Andy had proven to hold his own. Remiel wasn't much different at his age.[break][break]

His thoughts drifted to 'Coliretard' and Philomera when they were mentioned. He remembered the sight of burning grey flesh clear as day. For a moment, he even felt the heat of those flames against the skin on his face, and heard her agonizing screams like an echo down the hallway. It hadn't been the first time. Those screams were more familiar than he cared to admit. All that seemed to dissipate, however, when Andy made his next inquiry.[break][break]

"They may try to downplay our service, or mask it beneath some wrong they perceived we made. But in the end, that does not matter," He replied, thanking the guard with a nod before placing a hand on Andy's shoulder and escorting him towards the exit. "We don't need accolades or trophies or even a personal public endorsement by herself. The people of Hoenn know what we've done. And they're thankful to be rid of those cannibals." He added rather assuredly.[break][break]

Removing his hand from the boy's shoulder, Remiel took a drag from his cigarette as they approached the doors. Just when it seemed as though he were going to exhale his smoke within the hallway, the doors seemed to open of their own accord... until a pink Sinistea appeared to greet the pair with a bow. "Earl Grey. Andrew." It was partly cloudy outside. A black Rolls Royce waited for them at the curb, with a nicely dressed chauffeur holding the passenger door open for them.[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Points of Authority
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2020 20:52:37 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

When the prince's hand met his shoulder he tried to keep himself from flinching. He didn't wish to seem uncomfortable, but it seemed such a fatherly thing to do, and his father hadn't been around in a long while. Long forgotten were such comforts. Remiel was content to do as he pleased it when it came to activities in Hoenn, disregarding their pleasure at any of it.
[break][break]
Or at least that's how he interpreted it.
[break][break]
''Do the people even know about anyone's efforts? Those HNN articles are vague as fuck. 'Someone did a thing somewhere.' Right. Smashing journalism there, mate.'' As they left the building his complaining was distracted by the prince's pokemon. ''Oh, ab-fab! I ain't got one of these yet. You trying to fulfill the stereotype about us then?'' A brief chuckle escaped him.
[break][break]
''Yo, Earl Grey.'' The sinistea was provided with a small wave before he returned his attention to Remiel. ''You don't have to keep using my trueform name, you know. Not even my mum called me Andrew. Just Andy's fine.'' The car was nice as well. Nothing said Galarian prestige like Rolls Royce. While plenty of his family had owned nice rides, they had never been this level of luxury.
[break][break]
Climbing inside, the smell and creaks of the leather interior quickly enhanced his understanding of why these were considered such high-class cars, and why they commanded such a hefty price tag. Perhaps he had not been paying attention, or his memory was that short given he had been rescued by the prince of Galar, but he wasn't sure exactly what their destination was.
[break][break]
His hope was that the ride was long, so that he might truly soak in the experience.
[break][break]
''How long did it take to scrap that corded monstrosity off the ground? It's probably still there, isn't it?'' It was a gruesome thought, professional crews coming to cut up a pokemon to be carted away piecemeal, but that was war. Many terrible things happened in war. ''Where to those cannibal cunts get those giant pokemon anway?'' Perhaps Remi would know little more than he did.
[break][break]
''And what of that shit covered dragon? Thing crawled out of hell it looked like, then flew up and fucked right off. The League didn't try to find it or anything? Fucking all kinds of dangerous shit just floating about right now, and they're sitting on their hands. Wonder where their fingers are.'' His arms crossed over his torso as he sent a surly glance out the car's tinted window.

--

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Points of Authority
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2020 9:42:19 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
most eloquent

[attr=class,lyric2]
beneath a cigarette

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Remiel almost chuckled at Andy's comment about the HNN. He had his own criticisms of the news agency himself, even despite the fact that it was partly run by Team Rocket operatives stationed there. Unfortunately, that was the very reason he couldn't speak out against or help to reform the HNN himself. Though, given the chance, he would gladly put Andy in front of a microphone to speak his piece about it.[break][break]

"He was a gift from the dean of my university," Remiel explained as he entered the car. "A lot of education and training has gone into making Earl Grey the perfect attendant. I suppose he makes for a fairly decent companion as well." He added, lightly teasing as the Sinistea ushers the young man inside so they can go. "But very well then: Andy it is. I must say though, I am not accustomed to such informalities. I can hardly fathom a time when my own mother called me by anything else but my full first name."[break][break]

Sometimes, rarely, she called him 'son'.
[break][break]

Once the pair had entered the car, the Sinistea would hover in behind them before the chauffeur closed the door and took his place in the driver's seat. Within moments, the car pulled ahead and away from the drab gray building Andy had been placed in. The ride was smooth, and there were no sharp turns or rough brakes as it proceeded. Its leather interior was extra spacious. A black divider between them had a cooler, a small compartment for drinking glasses, and cup holders. In addition, the back of the seats ahead of them each had their own TV panels.[break][break]

"Last I checked." Remiel responded with a nod when asked about UB-03: otherwise known as Xurxitree. "Cutting through its body isn't quite as easy as it seems. Then you must also take into account the manpower and care needed to package and transport the alien material to a safe facility elsewhere... I can't be certain where the Megalopolans acquired such powerful titans. Perhaps they were natural to their homeworld. Or perhaps they were artificially created in labs. All I do know is that the League takes great care in recovering their corpses." But not quite enough to fill in the cracks.[break][break]

With his nonchalant blue-grey hues fixed on the world on the other side of his window, the dark-haired royal squints when Andy makes mention of a 'shit-covered' dragon. He turns to the boy with a quizzical raise of his brow, hands folded neatly on his own lap. "Do you mean... Giratina?"[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Points of Authority
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 0:18:15 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

It seemed Remiel didn't know too much more than he did at first, but then he was only an ambassador and not some high ranking member of the League proper. His theories were interesting though. If Andy had to guess himself, he would have put his money on lab created pokemon. Doubtless those portals didn't just occur by chance. They were created, and strategically placed.
[break][break]
If the megalopolans could do that, tampering with pokemon would likely be child's play. But then that was the big trope wasn't it? The alien invaders always had advanced technology, yet the humans always seemed to win out. Though he did note that Remi had said the League was taking 'great care' with its corpse. He wondered how honest that praise was.
[break][break]
Other matters were more important to him however.
[break][break]
''Giratina?'' That the prince so readily knew its name gave the boy the impression that he would have many more answers. ''Is that what it's called?'' His attention was solely on the dark haired man now. ''What is it? Never seen some shit like that before.'' The war had exposed him to many new experiences. ''But then a lot of the shit I've seen lately is like...''
[break][break]
He brought his hands to his head to physically demonstrate his mind exploding.

--

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Points of Authority
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 3:54:22 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
most eloquent

[attr=class,lyric2]
beneath a cigarette

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Remiel blew air out of his nostrils; amused. He could only imagine what it was like to be Andy's age and undergo such fantastical adventures as he had. Instead, he'd spent the majority of his childhood stuck in tutoring classes and formal gatherings. His summers in his family's Kalosian home were the only respite, but even those adventures (as dangerous and exciting as they were) paled in comparison to otherworldly entities and extraterrestrials.[break][break]

"You're handling it better than most adults, lad." The royal remarks, holding out an open palm so that his floating teacup may rest upon it for a moment. "Giratina is a being of legend. In some corners of the world, it is revered as a deity. In others, it is despised as a devil." The thick purple ectoplasm within the teacup slowly begins to swirl. Staring into it shared hazy visions of shadow and fang.[break][break]

"Some texts claim Giratina was there at the beginning of everything... but it was cast out of the natural order of our universe for its violence." The ectoplasm begins to emit a low purple glow, and wisps of spectral energy rise from its whirlpool as the illusions (or visions?) continue:[break][break]

A serpent-like being is cast into a portal. Two towering creatures, cloaked in cosmic shadow, look down upon it with glowing eyes. What appears to be an impossibly bright sun shines even farther above them. Space itself seems to ripple.[break][break]

"But that's just one version of its origin..." The nonchalant prince adds. "I only realized it was Giratina thanks to artistic depictions found in several ancient sites around the world. Now that it has proven to exist outside of hieroglyphics and paintings— and emerged out of Ultra Space, no less— our scientific understanding of the universe has been permanently altered. Religions around the world are now emboldened by validation. Philosopher's scramble to come up with new theses. Researchers, including myself, shudder to think what other cosmic powers might exist in the great beyond..."[break][break]

He blows downward, as if snuffing out a birthday candle, and the Sinistea's swirl comes to an abrupt end. Its face emerges from the thick purple ectoplasm before it blinks, smiling up at its master. "In times like these, it is best to stick with those you can truly trust... and prepare."[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Points of Authority
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2020 4:52:11 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

As the details of this Giratina were laid out, the sinistea transformed his words into visions. The boy found that a neat trick. Deity or devil, he took note that either way it was a god tier pokemon. That its existence was so storied assuaged any concerns about it being a megalopolan abomination. While they had superior technology, time travel didn't appear to among their catalog.
[break][break]
A look of concern graced his features when Remiel mentioned that it had been 'banished for violence.' Then again, that was part of the legend by his own admission. The creature's only concern being flight from conflict made him question the veracity of such a thing. The prince seemed to share these concerns, but more was interested in what its presence in reality meant.
[break][break]
''See, that goes back to what I was saying earlier.'' His voice held such vindication. ''That sounds like the biggest fucking deal. And HNN? Not. A. Peep.'' He scoffed, shaking his head. ''Tch. Bloody useless.'' But such concerns were nothing next to the revelations that had been lain upon him.
[break][break]
''I'm kinda short on people I can truly trust. I mean, outside of my own pokemon.'' Gengar had nearly busted him out of jail, but really that windfall would have only brought him more trouble on down the line. Useful or talented as they were, pokemon were no substitute for people. And Andy had been running that experiment for a while.
[break][break]
''I would say I can't believe the League isn't looking into something that's as big of a deal as this Giratina, but I absolutely can. Really ups the stakes for this region. I guess them never having their own Darkest Day really makes them fuck around until they end up with one. Makes you wonder if the two heroes will even be Hoennites... Hoennese? Hoes? Whatever.''
[break][break]
But there were bigger questions than proper wordage for the region's citizens.
[break][break]
''Is no one looking for this thing? It was bloody huge. Not like it can be hiding in a cave somewhere. And if it's so violent, why didn't it attack no one? Just fucked right off.''

--

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Points of Authority
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2020 20:27:47 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
most eloquent

[attr=class,lyric2]
beneath a cigarette

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Remiel uttered a brief chuckle, shaking his head as his Sinistea floated off his palm. "You really don't mince words, do you, Andy? It is a refreshing trait to see. Though to use it effectively requires a certain degree of... finesse." The teacup floated down onto the divider between them, settling into the grooves of a cup holder as its master ran a hand through his wavy black hair. Cobalt blue eyes observed the ever-changing scenery outside. The world moved this quickly all around them at all times. They just couldn't see it as they did now.[break][break]

"Hoennians." He chimes in when it is needed. "And I would be inclined to agree. They seem to have trouble enough learning from their own history. Now that I've embedded myself into its politics, the failings of this government have become even starker in contrast. Still... this presents a multitude of opportunities for those with the will to pursue what the League will not." He adds, shifting his gaze back onto the boy. What were once pools of indifference, however, have been marred by a gleam of interest in his irises. [break][break]

"I don't suppose you'd care to search for Giratina, would you?"[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Points of Authority
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 0:08:50 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

The prince seemed to perk up at his last line of questioning. Andy perked up at his response in kind. A 'multitude of opportunities' was is? He couldn't help but wonder if the Galarian royal knew more than he let on. Though that was likely exceptionally true in a general sense, the boy was starting to get the idea something was going on here.
[break][break]
Probably just his paranoia.
[break][break]
The guy wouldn't have busted me out just to send me to my death, he reasoned with himself. Right...? After what was but an actual second of consideration, an answer came. ''If no one else will, I'll deal with it.'' His arms crossed over his seat belt. ''Lets see that Silph cunt cast shade after I clean up one of his messes myself.''
[break][break]
In his mind, a great way of showing someone was a poor problem solver was taking care of the problem yourself. Unless it was a pile of dirty dishes or something. That was what they made maids for. That being said, if there was will there was a way. Now he just needed to figure how to turn a will into a way.
[break][break]
So far as he knew there was no book he could check out called 'rare and legendary pokemon hunting 101.'
[break][break]
''So, any other sightings of the garytania thing after the battle?'' It seemed like Remiel would have mentioned it if there had been. A finger and thumb were touched to his chin. ''I guess around Mauville would be the best place to start,'' he mused to himself. Looking back to the prince, he asked, ''is there something specific I should look for, since you know so much about it?''

--

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Points of Authority
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2021 3:00:38 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
SOCIAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
most eloquent

[attr=class,lyric2]
beneath a cigarette

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Remiel smiles a little at the lad's sudden burst of determination. Whatever Silph had said to draw the ire of Andrew Blackadder on such a level, perhaps it would serve to do the region some good after all. Or, at the very least, themselves. Determination without focus, or a clear plan, however, was often quick to fade away. He would not let Andy deal with (literal) greater powers alone. Not if he could help it.[break][break]

"As your ambassador, I am here to lend you my aid in whichever way I can." He informs the lad. "Factually, I know about as little about Giratina as any other trainer who was there to see it spawn. Everything else I know can be found in ancient legends and artworks... I can have the appropriate literature sent to your home." He nods, glancing at the boy. He hadn't shared his personal notes and research with anyone for years. But he remembered it all by heart now, and it wasn't doing anyone any good stashed away in his file folder.[break][break]

The scenery outside shifts from warehouses and business buildings to bustling plazas and neighborhoods as their smooth ride continues to take them through Slateport. Remiel receives a text message, and casually pulls out his phone to regard it. "Mauville would be the most logical place to start. If legends are to be believed, you'll be looking for... oddities. Strange powers at play in the shadow."[break][break]

He pauses to look up from his phone, then pointedly at Andy. "How will your aunt feel about this?"[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Points of Authority
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 22:54:04 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

''Oh shit,'' he said gratefully at the prince's offer of physical information. ''Thanks.'' While he might not seem the type, Andy actually liked reading, especially history. A lot of his early childhood had been spent with books. If he behaved one might even consider him a little scholar. Alas, it was likely too late to garner such a reputation.
[break][break]
''Heh.'' The description given for any potential clues were rather vague. ''No offense, but oddities are fucking everywhere these days. Even the bloody people ain't acting right most of the time.'' In his mind he was looking just as much at the situation he had just come from, and the events that had led up to it.
[break][break]
All could be considered odd.
[break][break]
''My aunt?'' His face scrunched in some places, yet he still lifted his eyebrow. ''That bat is too drunk half the time to even know what day it is. Bint's too busy getting smashed and being a cougar too care about what's going on around her.'' That was as much a boon as it was a bane however. Such behavior gave the boy free reign to do as he pleased in Hoenn.
[break][break]
At least to an extent.
[break][break]
''It's a pain living there, but thank fuck, she's usually out of the house. So I just really have Reggie and uncle to deal with.'' The ribombee butler typically let him be, though it got annoyed with any mess it had to clean up. His uncle, long deceased and suffering existence as a yamask was an annoyance for being so attention starved. His ex-life wife mostly ignored him.

--